Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother Dearest ( IfIWereInYourShoes x Frelance)

IfIWereInYourShoes

Super-Earth
Athena’s head was pressed against the slowly steaming glass of the cab she was in, completely surrounded by boxes that contained her whole life. She still couldn’t believe dad was gone... It was just a headache... then it got worse and worse developing into migraines then he was gone. Now she was going to be in the care of her mother, she knew little about her aside from the fact that she lived far away and she was rather well off. The funeral was nice but it took its toll of her, Athena had struggled with sleep since he was ill, catering to his needs the best she could even just holding his hand to ease the pain. Now it was early evening when she hugged her grandparents and left her home.

Wiping her eyes from the falling tears that had appeared briefly she found herself drifting off to sleep, a habit from an early age to fall asleep in cars, she was so tired. As the taxi came to she awoke to see the scenery had changed from the city to a lavish beautiful estate, with a long driveway revealing the large mansion. Her mom lived here! No way. The taxi pulled up to a entrance where a stunning blonde was standing typing on her phone. Stepping out she opened the door for the cab driver to start unloading, looking up at the sky as rain started to fall. At least it held off for the funeral, it appeared in large drops soaking her almost completely.Folding her arms to maintain some warmth she knocked on the door, almost immediately a tall blonde answered the door looking at her with a quizzical expression. “ yes?”

“ Hi, ummm I’m Athena. I’m her daughter...” she explained feeling a little embarrassed that she had forgotten her mother’s name, as well as the fact that this woman had no idea, why else would a teenager be standing at the door with a bunch of boxes? shivering a little as the taxi driver started to unload about a dozen medium sized boxes. All haphazardly put together by her grandparents and herself, mainly books and clothes, some things of dad’s that she wanted to keep for herself. The tall blonde nodded and opened the door wider “ come on in, she’s just finishing something up” she turned on her heels and left Athena standing in the doorway “ Would you like some help? They look ever so heavy.... oh no it’s fine I can manage” Athena mocked as she dragged her suitcase inside leaving it in the hallway, kicking off her converses she sighed as she felt the cool wooden flooring on her bare feet. A habit picked from her dad, she loved feeling the change in flooring on her feet, it was exciting.

Putting down the last box she huffed out and called “Mom? “ she paused the word sounded so strange coming from her lips in the first time in...years. His house was extravagant and modern, like what you see n superhero films. “Where are you? This place is huge, I’m expecting Scrooge Mcduck to come swimming in on a bunch of gold coins” she chuckled as she ran a hand through her smooth red hair moist and now curling from the rain as she came to a large living room. Flopping down on one of the sofa’s she got out her phone and browsed.

Alexa pulled her lips away from the almost lifeless body in her arms and licked the last traces of blood off the women's neck before she handed her over the the muscle man standing by her side. "She tastes good enough. Hook her up with the usual, iron supplements and an IV. I will deal with her when she is healthy again." The man nodded and tossed the limb body over his shoulder and headed for the staircase leading to the basement.

Licking her lips clean Alexa checked herself in the mirror and nodded in satisfaction when she found that her blouse was still perfectly clean with not even a hint of blood on the silk. She pulled her phone from her pocket as she was alerted to a car pulling up the drive. For a split second the elder vampire was confused as to who would take a cab to her house and then she saw the young women step out of the car. A feral grin spread across her features and her fangs started to extend before she caught herself and took a moment to compose herself before she headed for the main portion of the house.

It had been years ago that the true owner of this property had met Alexa and in a few months seemed to disappear as she cut connects to all of her friends and family until Alexa was the only point of contact with her. It was just a few years after that Alexa had drained the women and had the new staff dispose of the body.

A few weeks ago when she got the call saying her ex husband had died and could her daughter come live with her Alexa had almost laughed thinking it was a joke until she remembered her victim saying something about a daughter. "Of course she can come. Please send me any information you have so I can prepare for her arrival." That had been almost two months ago now but it meant very little to Alexa. She was just glad to see her new toy had arrived finally.

When she made it to the main hall her eyes met the blondes and the cold glare she received brought fear to the young women's eyes. "Find one of the boys and have them help you put those boxes in the spare room. Then pay the driver." The blonde almost jumped into action quickly heading off to find one of the men Alexa employed to look after the grounds.

Walking into the living room Alexa did her best to put on a motherly smile as she went to greet her daughter her heels announcing her presences as arrived. "Athena! It's good to see you, come Give me a hug." She held out her arms to the young women. "You look like a zombie. When was the last time you got a decent nights sleep?" She held her at arms length and looked her over before she pulled her into another hug and ran her fingers through the girls frizzy hair.

Looking up from her phone letting her grandparents know she was here safe. Her eyebrows raised as her mother finally came into view. She was stunning! Dad wasn't kidding when he said her mother was a 10 among the ones.

Getting up she gratefully accepted the hug something she needed. Craved. Now she had a parental figure to turn to now, sure she loved her grandparents but actual parents were the best even without knowing her mother there was still a connection between them.

She chuckled softly at her mothers comment "thanks mom, Its been a while.... I'll admit... a few weeks maybe months" she admitted with a smile to the corner of her mouth. Wrapping her arms around her again breathing in her smooth fragrance.

She sniffled as tears started to fall again, yet made no effort to catch them as she just wanted to hold onto someone. Holding onto her she spread her fingers flat against her back feeling the warmth spreading against her body. Sighing deeply as she ran her fingers through her hair, causing her body to relax a little in her hold her hug tightening a little. Dammit, dad used to do that.

"He was so sick mom....th- there was nothing I could..... I tried.. I really did. He went so quickly...." she explained trying not to get herself worked up again she was having a new start right now.

Alexa held the girls against her sensing her need to be held through the tightening of her grip as the hug was prolonged. She made no moved to push the girl away, instead she just kept stroking her hair while she rubbed her back with the other. "It's alright hun, let it out your safe now." A smirk crept onto her lips but she words were filled with warmth for the girl to feed on.

"You did what you could Athena. There was nothing more you could have done for him." She couldn't remember her father's name but it didn't really matter. Instead she pulled the girl into a tighter hug as she brushed her hair out of the way so she could turn and plant a light kiss on her cheek. "Like it or not life isn't fair. Now why don't we get you into bed." She kissed the girls forehead before gently breaking the hug. "Your room is not ready I am afraid so why don't you sleep in my bed tonight." With an arm around the girls shoulder she lead her out of the large living room and up to the second floor where she had her master bedroom.

"Go pick something out of my closet to wear hun. The bathroom is right through that door. Feel free to use take a shower or use the bathtub there are instructions on how to adjust the jets on the small table beside it." She stood by the door letting the girl take in the almost gothic style of the four poster king sized bed. Then she gestured to a tablet fixed to the wall near the door. "When your ready for bed you can call me with this. I will come back and say good night when your ready." She gave the girl a warm smile before she closed the door to give her some privacy.

Alexa made her way back to the east wing of the house and used her finger prints to unlock the door to the wing. She made a mental note to set down some rules for Athena in the morning. When she got inside the blonde was there speaking with a few men. Alexa smirked as she heard their heart beats start to race all except the blonde who had been brought into the coven the year before. "Find out what you can dig up about the girl and her family."

One of the men nodded and quickly departed not wanting to get away from the two vampires as quickly as possible. "From now on Bella you will treat her as an equal until I tell you otherwise." There was a flash of anger in the young women's eyes but she bit back her response and nodded. "Of course Mistress." Alexa was not surprised by the young ones reaction. She had been taught that humans were tools to be used but this would be a good lesson in respect. "I expect you to run things here in the farm because I will be giving Athena my personal touch."

That last statement got a smile from the young vampire and genuine thank you but Alexa had already turned to leave as she watched the camera feed from her sweet of rooms. Since it looked like Athena was going to call her back soon Alexa started to make her way back to the second floor.

Athena simply nodded as she spoke, the reassurance was sincere. Of course she blamed herself but Alexa was right. Life isn't fair.

"That's okay, I don't mind at all.... I would sleep with dad when he needed me too. I think he just liked someone there in the end." She walked with Alexa to her bedroom, her eyes taking in all the luxury, she really had made a home for herself here.

The room was so nice, like an upmarket hotel room. With technology everywhere! She nodded at her instructions and thought a nice hot shower would do her wonders.

Stepping into the shower she stood under the hot jets for a minute or too just feeling the water caress her frame. Of course she cried a little feeling overwhelmed all at once. Washing and deknotting her hair she stepped out feeling fresh as a daisy.

Drying rather quickly she felt much warmer now and much better in general. Now she was looking forward to sleeping. Opening the closet she found a nice red satin nightgown that covered her just above her knees.

Sending a quick message to Alexa she slipped into the bed, it was already warm! Preheated perhaps? She did a quick browse through her phone turning it off for the night and brought the covers up to her chest.

Alexa smiled as she watched Athena as she undressed and stepped into the shower. The girl earned her name that was for sure, now it was time to test just how receptive she would be to submitting. Not that she would really have a choice but Alexa would need to figure out how fast and far she could push her. Hopefully, she could nurture her obvious need for physical contact and motherly love. Alexa chuckled as she thought about how the girl openly admitted to sleeping in her father's bed. If she could Alexa thought she would thank the man for priming his child so well for her.

When her phone chimed with a message she checked it just to make sure it was Athena before she walked down the hall and slipped into the room. "Be there in just a minute. Oh if the bed is to warm there is a control on the bedside table." Walking into the closet she slipped out of her blouse and jeans before tossing her panties into the laundry shoot along with the other clothes. She stood there looking at the now faint scars that covered much of her back and a few on her stomach from the more brutal days in her early years. Deciding it was best to coverup the scars she found a black nightie that was thin enough to be slightly transparent. Falling just below her knees Alexa took a second to straighten the silk before she walked back into the bedroom and slipped under the covers smiling softly as she felt the heat of the bed. "Come here, Athena." She pulled the girl close to her as she started to brush her hair even as her eyes fell to the pulsing flow of blood in the girl's neck. "You are safe here, tomorrow we will get to know each other and see what you need."

Athena slid over in the bed resting her head on her chest her legs tucked up just a little. Her first thought was of how good her mother smelt. Like a sweet moisturising smell.

Athena sighed deeply as Alexa's fingers ran through her hair. The feeling spreading down to her toes like an all over pins an needles kind of feel. It both soothed and excited her causing a soft moan to escape her lips.

" yeah I suppose we do have a lot to catch up on" she smiled " I love books though. I brought two boxes of ones I didn't even read yet" she smiled.

" Dad spoke of you a lot, always saying how beautiful you were, I can sort of see where I get my looks from. I certainly don't look like dad, he had a funny nose..." she giggled a little tears brimming her eyes but she blinked them away buzzing her head against her chest again.

She yawned again wiggling her body to fit comfortably in Alexa's hold. Sighing she brought the covers to her chin her eyes half open from tiredness.

Alexa smirked for just a second when she heard the girl moan knowing she would enjoy teasing her with brushing her hair in the future. "There is a wonderful spot in the garden that you can read them." If all went well her love for books could be used to keep her isolated on the property. She couldn't believe just how perfect the girl seemed to be for her needs.

"Hmm, your welcome for that." She chuckled and smirked as she remembered how the real Alexa had been surprised by how much they looked alike. Alexa knew it was just numbered eventually the DNA just got mixed right to make doppelgangers. She had met quite a few in her long lifetime. "I would love to hear what he told you. It was too bad things didn't work out between us." She watched as Athena slipped into a stupor and decided to see just how trusting the girl was.

She kept stroking her hair but her other hand ran down the girls back stroking her sides and then her lover back before she brushed her hand over the girl's nice round ass. Alexa took her time searching out the most sensitive spots of the girl's body using her enhances senses to pick up the smallest of reactions. Eventually, she made her way down her legs and then let her hand come to rest between her thighs and waited to see how she would react to a hand just above her knee.

Athena loved the sound of reading in the garden, she was looking forward to exploring her new home tomorow and really getting a fresh start.

Her toes flexed a little as her hands ran down her back, causing her to sigh softly the warmth spreading across her body. Her behind backed into her hand out of instinct a soft cooing noise escaping her lips as she caressed her legs her back arching slowly. A heavy sigh escaping her lips her body relaxing entirely.

Her hand rested on Alexa’s as the touches had been so warm and tender that it had lulled her into sleep so quickly she could barely talk anymore.

She slept rather well, all things considering. Her dreams were odd most of the time and seeing images of her dad on his last days with her made tears fall down her face muttering sleepily about her dad and not being able to help him.

Sleepily she rolled around wrapping her arms around Alexa her cheeks a little damp with tears as she tried to get as close as she could hooking her leg over Alexa so that she was lying on top of her, her head nestled in the crook of her neck sniffling a little.

Alexa was had learned the value of patience so she smiled and kept holding the girl close listening as she muttered in her sleep. Not wanting to jar the girl awake she ran her hand back up the girls legs caressing them gently until she cupped her perky little ass in her hand and listened to the girls cooing.

When Athena pulled closer to her Alexa grabbed the girls ass and hauled her a little farther on top of her. She spread her legs letting Athena straddle one of her legs as Alexa finally slid her hand up the girls thigh pushing up the nighty until she could run her fingers over the young women's mound.

She took her time focusing on the immediate area around her labia before she moved closer and stroked the girls outer lips. She had all night not needing actually sleep so she waited for the girls body to open for her before she ran her fingers over her inner lips and finally teased her clit.

She spent most of the night teasing the girl and seeing just how worked up she could get her without waking her up.

Emma was comfortable in her mother’s arms, it felt so nice to be held to be given that grounding material to feel safe and warm.

Her hips rocked into her fingers, the feeling was tickly and enjoyable. She admitted that she hadn’t touched herself for so long cause of being so busy with dad she never had time for herself anymore. Pleasure for herself was hard to come by in short amounts.

She whimpered in pleasure at the touching to her clit her thighs quivering rapidly as her clit and folds from her touch felt amazing. Her body building rather rapidly as she grinded against her mother’s fingers, her hole opening in need untill finally she orgasmed hard her release pouring out and spurting on her mother’s fingers, a deep groan escaping her lips panting heavily.

She wasn’t sure what woke her up but her body felt both amazing and warm, she panted a little and shifted her weight slightly. What was she lying on and why was she wet down there? Blushing a little she looked at her mom underneath her.

“ sorry mom.... I should have told you I move a lot in my sleep....” she smiled resting her head on her chest, lazily reaching over to her phone to check the time. It was still earlish before she wanted to get up finding herself too comfortable cuddiling with her mother. Their breasts squashed together, bodies entangled as one.

“ I think I’m good for now, I’ll lie down for a bit longer” she yawned as she ran her hand up her mother’s arm resting back down into the crook of her neck. “ your very comfortable....” She giggled breathing deeply.

"Shhh, it's fine baby." Alexa had slipped her fingers away from Athena's crotch as soon as she started to orgasm. Smiling she was happy with how receptive the girl was to her touches.

"You need your rest. Go back to sleep if you want." Smiling down at her Alexa gently kissed her lips before she closed her eyes and tightened her grip around the girl so she could enjoy the feeling of her body pressed against hers. "Your welcome in my bed anytime Athena." She let her rest for about half an hour before she gently rolled her off. "Lay on your stomach so I can give you a massage."

She straddled Athena's hips and slowly forked her way up the girls back working the tension out of her body as she spoke softly. "You were muttering in your sleep last night. I know it can be hard to believe but you did everything you could for your father."

"I think you need to take some time for yourself so for the next few weeks I want you to stay at home read your books." She was leaning over Athena now working her shoulder. She kissed her neck before she added. "Not to mention your little discharge tells me you need to leave to give yourself some pleasure. I have lots of toys that can help. Just ask and we will find a few for you to try."

A smooth blush creeped across Athenas nose as she kissed her lips gently, she hadn't been kissed like that by a girl before sure she had received a kiss on the cheek but nothing as tender as this.

Athena nodded and lay on her , her fingers working out every inch of worry from her mind and body.

" that sounds great, plus I think it would take me so long to get to school. Wouldn't be much point going anyway" she pondered as if she was completely fine with not going to school. She was smart enough and absorbed her knowledge from her books. With her mothers wealth it was pointless her getting a job too. Maybe she could make an online presence for herself reviewing books. Her fingers flexed again as her mother worked another tense spot.

" oh?" Athena was confused as she mentioned her release. Had she? Oh no! In her mothers bed, that was just fantastic. " I'm sorry, it's been a while. I haven't really used toys so I'm open to your recommendations" she commented. " I don't even know how I...."

She moaned gently as she worked her body, her body squirming a little in pleasure and relaxation.

"No need to be shy about it." Chuckling Alexa worked her shoulders for a few more minutes. "You must have felt comfortable that's all. It was quick a little show you put on grinding against my leg like that." She smiled to herself as she lied to the girl.

When she was done with her shoulders she turned around and worked her way up the girls legs saving her upper thighs for and her ass for last. Her fingers brushed against the girls still wet pussy a few times but she pretend to not notice.

"Aight roll over." She pushed the blankets and sheets back so she could get a better look at Athena as she waited to work on her front.

Athena blushed as Alexa mentioned that she was grinding against her leg to build up her release. How embarrassing!

Her massage had left her in a daze each touch causing a little moan to escape her lips, especially the touch to her thighs barely noticing the touch to her moustache lower lips.

As she asked her to turn over she was confused. Maybe she was going to work on her arms.

"Oh...okay" she trailed off as she rolled over, still more or less trapped by her legs on top of her. She hadn't received a massage like this before it was very relaxing.

Alexa took the opportunity to push up the nightie to just under Athena's breasts as she turned over. She got off Athena and lay down next to her and wrapped her legs around one of Athena's as he slid her hand under the nighty and cupped the girl's breast running her thumb over her nipple even as she leaned into to lower her lips to Athena's for a much longer kiss.

After she broke the kiss she smiled down at the girl. "Before we find you a toy or two I am going to help you relax a little more." She slid her hand from under the nightly letting her nails trail down Athena's stomach until she was able to slip two fingers into the girl's pussy leaving her thumb to circle her clit. "I think you deserve to be awake when you get some much-needed release hun." Grinning down at the girl she started to pump her fingers into the girl's pussy rubbing against her g-spot with every second or third thrust. Leaning on her elbow she pulled the nighty up to expose her breasts and started rubbing one nipple with her free hand even as she leaned over and expertly started to swirl her tongue around the other nipple.

Athena was confused as she lay next to her, holding her in a leg hold exposing her body to the cooler air of the room.

“ what are you...mmm” her words left her as her lips locked with hers, she found herself kissing back and she didn’t know why at all.

Her nails down her stomach made her tense a little, damm she forgot about that one. She was surprised as her fingers slid inside of her, making her back arch as she felt an overwhelming rush of pleasure.

“ no..no..don’t....oh wow!” She tried to beg but found her mom’s hands were working her breasts again her lips locking on her lips, the wet suction making her toes flex as her mind clouded over. This shouldn’t feel so good.

“ oh! God...no stop...” she panted her left hand gripping onto the bed. She moaned squirming a little, it was all too much. Plus she shouldn’t be doing this, not with her mother anyway. As she carried on hitting her g spot her right hand gripped onto her hand trying to halt her hand. “ stop please....we shouldn’t be....doing this....your my mother....oh” she pleaded whimpering as her lips locked on her nipple her hips bucking a little as she still tried to get away.

Alexa chuckled and bite down gently on Athena's nipple as she started to resist. But when she grabbed her wrist Alexa let go of her nipples and in a flash, she had ripped the shoulder of the nighty. "You want to live under my roof then there is a price." As she spoke she twisted the material of the nighty tightening it around Athena's neck until he cut off her air supply.

"You never have to worry about food, shelter or money again but my price is your body and mind." She leaned down and kissed Athena her lips pressing against the girls as her tongue pushed inside Athena's mouth and twisting around her tongue. All the while she kept thrusting her fingers into and out of the girls pussy deciding she would force a few orgasms out of her before she started on the next lesson. So she watched Athena and only when the girl was on the verge of passing out did she loosen her grip on the cloth enough for Athena to draw a few breaths and maybe choke out a few words before she would tighten the cloth keeping her just barely conscious.

How was she so quick! Athena barely had time to react when she wrapped a piece of fabric around her neck twisting it tightly she tried to move away but was terrified to. She wanted her body and mind? What did she mean by that?!

“No....mmm” again she was captured by her lips her tounge working against her own, she blinked and gripped onto her mother’s wrist to try and stop her twisting any more. Her vision started to haze, her body going numb briefly, this was it she was going to pass out.

Sucking the air back into her lungs she blinked out the tears from her eyes as her free hand held onto her mother’s shoulder, still needing that grounding contact from her mother. She remembered what she said and breathed deeply trying to plead.

“ no....p..please...I’ll be.....goo-..” her words came out desperately her hand that was gripping onto her wrist to try and make her mother stop was released. Showing that she wasn’t going to resist her anymore even as the fabric tightened again cutting off her air.

As a soft haze started to descend over her eyes again her legs tried to move away but they couldn’t find the grip they needed, her hips bucking as her orgasm was nearing her pussy walls clenching around her fingers getting ready to release even though her body wasn’t responding that much inside was another story as she took a sharp intake of breath.

Alexa kept the her grip tight around the cloth as she watched Athena and released her grip loosening the noose completely just as she felt the girls walls clench around her fingers in the first moments of her orgasm. "Cum for me little one. Show me your worth my time."

Bringing her lips to Athena's she didn't kiss her but left her lips a hairs breath apart wanting to see if the girl would kiss her. Even as her fingers never let up prolonging her orgasm before starting to work her up to a second right away.

As the fabric was released for the second she took in air like it was the last thing on earth, precious and needed. It wasn’t even the release of air for her it was the words she spoke and the combination of the two relief inducing actions that made her cum hard around her fingers. A desperate moan as she rode it out with her hips

Even as she baited her for a kiss she pressed her lips to hers, her lips working against hers. She had to make it seem she was enjoying this she was behaving a least. She couldn’t help it her lips were so soft. She shuddered again at the thought her walls clenching briefly.

Her thighs quivered as she continued to work her pussy, a wet sound escaping from her pussy. She panted and moaned as her sensitivity was at an all time high. Her head swirling, another? Really! She moaned softly pulling away from her lips shaking her head, unable to speak.

Alexa took control of the kiss not long after Athena took the bait. She slid her tongue passed the girls lips even as Athena moaned desperately as Alexa brought her over the edge.

She broke the kiss only after the Athena had come down from her orgasm and was only shuddering a little as Alexa worked her up again. She smiled down at the gril as she pulled away from her to shake her head no.

"Hmm, if two is to much then we will have to work on your stamina." Chuckling she made her way back down to the girls breasts kissing her neck then her collarbone on her way down. "Beg for another orgasm Athena before I decided you haven't leaned your lesson." She tightened the cloth enough to make it difficult for Athena to breath this time.

Her tounge worked against Alexa's as she briefly enjoyed the orgasmic high.

Whimpring as her tounge moved to her breasts again, the warmth building across her body. She mentioned building up her stamina, she wanted this over she needed to cum!

"Pl....please!.....please..." she choked out as she orgasmed hard around Alexa's fingers her juices pouring onto her fingers. Her teeth clenching tightly. Her vision blurred again and she released the bed sheets as she gulped for air one last time before her body went limp, her eyes filling with brief panic as she passed out.

Alexa just lay her head against the girls chest listening to her heart race as she worked her towards another orgasm. As she got closer Alexa once again cut off her ability breath completely.

She lifted her head to watch as the panic set into Athena's features as she got closer and closer to looking consciousness. This time as the girl clenched down around her fingers and even more juices covered her as and the sheets Alexa kept her grip tight until she saw the girl collapse and go limb.

Releasing her grip Athena pulled the ruined nightie her neck and tossed it off to the side before she slid down and spent a few minutes licking the girl's legs and mound clean of her juices. Once she had had her fill she pulled the covers back over Athena before walking into the bathroom and slipping out of her own nightie.

She was just stepping out of the shower when she Heard a change in the girl's breathing. She smiled and walked across the bathroom giving her a glimpse of her nude form before she wrapped a towel around herself. She decided to wait a few minutes to see what Athena would do. So she went about her task of combing out her hair and brushing her teeth.

Athena coughed gently her eyes blinking a few times as her body jolted awake. Bringing the covers to herself she saw her mother naked in the bathroom.

Her eyes glazed over her mothers body, she was like a model. Curves in the right places and legs that seem to go on forever.

Sitting up she stretched looking around the room catching sight of her mother again she spoke.

"Morning....what time is it? What happened?" She asked confused about the whole situation. Was it a dream? Her fingers grazed her neck briefly, it was sore. Her body quivered a little her thighs clenching a little. It wasn't! "Hang on...you...you did stuff to me didn't you?" She tried to confirm her suspicions.

Pushing the covers away she ran a hand through her hair as she stretched again. It was a good sleep and she could happily go for another today. Maybe curled up on a sofa with a book in her hand.

Rubbing her stomach a little she thought about food, she hadn't eaten since yesterday lunchtime so was ravenous. Humming to herself she put on her bra from yesterday as well as the shirt and Jean's. If she was going to be staying in her moms room she would have to gather some clothes together.

Back
Top Bottom