Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother Dearest ( IfIWereInYourShoes x Frelance)

IfIWereInYourShoes

Super-Earth
Athena’s head was pressed against the slowly steaming glass of the cab she was in, completely surrounded by boxes that contained her whole life. She still couldn’t believe dad was gone... It was just a headache... then it got worse and worse developing into migraines then he was gone. Now she was going to be in the care of her mother, she knew little about her aside from the fact that she lived far away and she was rather well off. The funeral was nice but it took its toll of her, Athena had struggled with sleep since he was ill, catering to his needs the best she could even just holding his hand to ease the pain. Now it was early evening when she hugged her grandparents and left her home.

Wiping her eyes from the falling tears that had appeared briefly she found herself drifting off to sleep, a habit from an early age to fall asleep in cars, she was so tired. As the taxi came to she awoke to see the scenery had changed from the city to a lavish beautiful estate, with a long driveway revealing the large mansion. Her mom lived here! No way. The taxi pulled up to a entrance where a stunning blonde was standing typing on her phone. Stepping out she opened the door for the cab driver to start unloading, looking up at the sky as rain started to fall. At least it held off for the funeral, it appeared in large drops soaking her almost completely.Folding her arms to maintain some warmth she knocked on the door, almost immediately a tall blonde answered the door looking at her with a quizzical expression. “ yes?”

“ Hi, ummm I’m Athena. I’m her daughter...” she explained feeling a little embarrassed that she had forgotten her mother’s name, as well as the fact that this woman had no idea, why else would a teenager be standing at the door with a bunch of boxes? shivering a little as the taxi driver started to unload about a dozen medium sized boxes. All haphazardly put together by her grandparents and herself, mainly books and clothes, some things of dad’s that she wanted to keep for herself. The tall blonde nodded and opened the door wider “ come on in, she’s just finishing something up” she turned on her heels and left Athena standing in the doorway “ Would you like some help? They look ever so heavy.... oh no it’s fine I can manage” Athena mocked as she dragged her suitcase inside leaving it in the hallway, kicking off her converses she sighed as she felt the cool wooden flooring on her bare feet. A habit picked from her dad, she loved feeling the change in flooring on her feet, it was exciting.

Putting down the last box she huffed out and called “Mom? “ she paused the word sounded so strange coming from her lips in the first time in...years. His house was extravagant and modern, like what you see n superhero films. “Where are you? This place is huge, I’m expecting Scrooge Mcduck to come swimming in on a bunch of gold coins” she chuckled as she ran a hand through her smooth red hair moist and now curling from the rain as she came to a large living room. Flopping down on one of the sofa’s she got out her phone and browsed.

Alexa grinned looking at her self in the mirror. Hearing the confusion in Athena's question. Slipping into a rob she left it hanging open as she walked back into the bedroom. "Yes I showed you how good it feels to be dominated and I explained the price of my hospitality."

She crossed her arms and cleared her throat before asking. "What do you think you are doing? You stink of sweat and sexy and you are going to wear your dirty clothes." She walked over and wrapped her fingers around Athena's throat. "I will not have my daughter walking around like this. You will strip take a shower and clean up. Then we will find you something to wear while your clothes are being cleaned." Her grip had tightened until Athena would have to work hard to suck in a breath. Letting go Alexa pointed back to the bathroom daring the girl to disobey her.

Athena listened as her mother explained what had happened and was asking her why she was getting redressed in her dirty clothes, soon enough her fingers were around her throat.
“ but I....” she was cut off as Alexa’s finger tightened around her throat as she explained that she would have to get clean first. Athena nodded as the grip tightened blinking a little as her face flushed red briefly.

Drawing the air back in she stood “ well I wasn’t going to put the underwear on, it’s just something to cover myself while I go and get some clothes out of my boxes....I’m sorry if you read that wrong” she explained as she stood nd started to strip off her clothes. A shower did sound nice.

Alexa listened but said nothing as she waited for Athena to stop before pulled her back to the bed and lay her across her knees. "Your assuming you can get your things." Her hand fell hard on Athena's ass cheek quickly followed by an equally hard hit to her other cheek. "We will go through your clothes later but you will be to busy to use your other things for quite sometime." As she spoke she kept spanking the girl leaving red hand prints on her ass everytime her hand landed.

After only a minute or two she stopped the spanking and instead started to rub and massage the red hot cheeks as she continued to explain how things would work. "Now I know this is new to you so for now I will only use you like this in private." Her fingers slid down between Athens legs and ran over her labia gently parting the lips. "If you are unsure of anything you ask your Mistress so I do not need to punish you." Her other hand was brushing Athena's hair lovingly. "Now you may go take a shower and clean up. Then I want you to put on something sexy from my closet and don't worry about how revealing the outfit is my staff have seen me nude on a regular basis." She gave Athena a light slap on her ass to get her up and moving.

Once she heard the shower turn on Alexa let the bathrobe fall to the floor and walked into her closet picking out a matching set of black silk panties and bra before she grabbed a thin silk blouse of a lighter black and a pair of black slacks. Once dressed she used the intercom to tell the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Athena and asked for the maid to be sent up.

A few minutes later there was a timid knock on the door and Alexa slipped out of the room. She pinned the young women dressed in a classic French maids uniform but with a high collar wrapped tightly around her neck. Without a word Alexa placed the collar of the dress and folded it back so she could sink her fangs into the girl's neck.

As she fed she slipped and hand under the girl's dress and toyed with the girl's already moist slit pulling soft moans from the girl. Alexa forced herself to pull back after only a short feeding licking the wound clean. "You are to follow the young women's requests if she has any but otherwise just clean and tidy the room. Oh and the sheets need to be changed out." She walked back into the bedroom slipped into the bathroom. "Come downstairs once you have finished. I have the kitchen making breakfast for you at the moment."

She left the heading downstairs to her office to quickly check her emails before she headed for the dinning room where the meal would be served.

“ what...I..” she stuttered as she was pulled across Alexa’s lap and gave a short cry as she began to spank her hard, her thighs tensing although a warm stinging feeling on her ass gave her something to look forward too. But it hurt like crazy.

Tears managed to drip down her nose as Alexa spoke to her, nodding quickly she winced as she massaged her , moaning softly as she started to massage her head the distraction of her hair being messed with briefly took away the pain of her stinging cheeks. Humming as she teased her lower lips she flexed her fingers a little stimulating the blood from where she had been clenching her fists.

She stood up and nodded again “ sorry...Mistress” she stumbled into the bathroom, enjoying the warm shower even if it stung her body like mad. She washed thoroughly to avoid another punishment from her. Not wanting to be seen as stinky or dirty. She dried quickly fixing her hair in the mirror she looked a bit better now and felt it too.

When she exited the shower she was surprised at the maid in the room jumping a little in surprise “ gosh you scared me, I didn’t know you were in here...” she muttered as she looked through the closet finding a short dress that covered her thighs and her reddened behind. Grabbing her phone she pondered texting her grandparents but was in fear for what Alexa will do if she did. Deciding against it she wanted to get through her day.

Heading downstairs she could feel the cool breeze stinging her behind but she was grateful she didn’t put on a pair of pants. Wincing with every descend of the steps. Finding her boxes she dug through and pulled out some books that she was reading deciding to put herself away today.

Putting the book in the living room she moved to the dining room finding her breakfast waiting for her with some water and orange juice, she was so hungry! Seeing Alexa sitting there too she sat down slowly wincing a little. “ good morning” she muttered.

The maid looked up when Athena came out of the bathroom and gave her a shy smile. "Sorry miss." When Athena made not requests she went back to stripping the bedding.

Alexa smirked when she saw Athena wince as she sat down. "Eat up. You are going to need your energy." As she spoke a young man who looked like he spent a lot of time in the gym came in and handed Alexa a good tablet. "A new batch for you to approve. Miss Belle request you look it over."

He took a step back glancing at Athena and giving her quick smile as Alexa read over the list and checked a couple files. "You can let her know I see nothing wrong with this batch. Inform her I wish to be advised when they have arrived." The man took the tablet and with a quick of course he left.

"This evening we will go shopping and update your wardrobe. I prefer my women in skirts or dresses so unless I give you permission shorts and pants are not to be worn." She sipped at her blood laced coffee as she spoke. "You are about anywhere in the the house except the east wing. All the doors leading inside have finger print scanners and keypads so they are hard to miss."

When Athena was almost finished eating Alexa leaned forward asking. "Before today how many people have you had sex with? Men and women."

Athena began to eat slowly but hungrily, looking over to the man who gave a tablet to Alexa she smiled back at him, he was kind of attractive. She nodded and agreed to her rules, she wouldn’t want to make her any more upset. “ that’s fine, I won’t go anywhere I’m not meant too” she agreed.

Athena spluttered on the water as she was asked about her sexual experiences. Shrugging she spoke “ well nothing, I’ve kissed a few people but last night was the most I’ve ever done... it was okay” she explained as she pushed around her eggs the red flush from her face disappearing as she ate slowly. Making sure she ate everything to not disappoint her.

“ can I read in the living room? Or in the garden, if the weather is nice today...” She asked finishing off both of her drinks.

"You can read outside on the porch in the shade or you can read in the living room." She waited for Athena to make her choice before she followed her and before the girl could choose a place to sit Alexa would lead her to a couch where they could lay down and Alexa could hold the girl as she read.

Every so often someone from her staff would bring Alexa a tablet but otherwise, she would close her eyes and hold Athena as she stroked the girl's hair seemingly content to just be there for Athena. Over the course of the day, she didn't make any move to sexually stimulate the girl and unless they were eating or Athena wanted to get up Alexa would continue to comfort the girl and feed her need for human contact.

It was rather a relaxing day for Athena as she was held as she read her book, when the massaging was too much she paused to enjoy the feeling of her mother’s fingers groaning deeply her body arching into her fingers. The smooth feeling spreading around her body leaving soft moans coming from her.

They spent majority of the day like this until they ate together then returned to lying on the couch together untill the sun began to set. Athena put the book down onto the table and laid there for a while rather happy and content to stay in her arms.

“ did you want to look through my things now?before go shopping? Or after you’ve looked through my things? May I keep some jumpers to keep myself warm?” She asked rolling onto her bag to look at her. Wondering what was going to happen next.

For a day filled with almost nothing, Alexa found herself very entertained and relaxed. She smiled every time Athena put down her book just to get lost in Alexa's massage. Alexa opened her eyes as Athena broke the silence and rolled onto her back. Leaning down she gave her the briefest of kisses but shook her head. "Sure, remember the rules no shorts or pants. Everything else you can layout and I will decided if it meets my standards." She sat up running her fingers over the girl's stomach gently before getting off the couch. "I will have the clothes brought to my room. The empty section of the closet will be for your clothing."

She went inside and hit the intercom. "Please have the boxes of clothing delivered to my room. Then have the car ready in front of the house in an hour we will be heading into town." She went back out to Athena and pulled her into a long hug and planting a kiss on her forehead. "Just give them a minute then we can go in. I have a special place to show you tonight after we go find a few new outfits for you." After a minute she let Athena out of her embrace and led her back upstairs where Alexa sat cross-legged the end of the bed and waited for Athena to model some of her clothes.

Athena enjoyed the hug and relaxed into her hold her head resting on her chest as she spoke, they were going out tonight too? After shopping as well, it would be an interesting night indeed. She walked with her as her clothes were brought up to Alexa’s room, she grabbed some shirts and laid them on the bed, taking off the dress she put the shirt on and spun around slowly.

“ ok I got rid of my shorts and pants, like you said. I have this shirt...” she paused to show Alexa turning around. The shirt was a white vest top a lot of her clothes were short sleeved graphics T-shirt, the odd long sleeved jumper and hoodie. One of which was dad’s which she stole one day.

“ what do you think?” She asked sitting down on the bed in her bra and panties. Fiddling with her long hair, teasing it into a small braid. She hope she could keep somethings, she liked to be comfortable. She wondered what what’s going to happen tonight... where were they going?

Alexa sat very still as she watched Athena go through her clothes and nodded approvingly when she saw her toss all her shorts and pants back into one of the boxes. As Athena modeled her clothes Alexa couldn't help but chuckle at the girl's style. "I was worried I might have to teach you how to dress but I am happy to have a little punk puppy." She chuckled knowing Athena would not get her joke but it would become clear after she put on her collar and leash.

She picked through the clothes leaving the hoodies and long sleeves knowing they would be good after Alexa fed on the girl and her body was trying to recover for the first few times. She did pick up a few shirts that were either to lose or covered a little too much. She set them aside as she said. "Those will need to be altered if you want to keep them. But you can do that later." She came back over and ran her fingers teasingly over Athena's legs as she continued. "Get dressed and then we will go into town. I will be fine with anything here and don't worry about cleaning up the maid will do that while we are out."

"Meet me at the front door when you are ready." Leaving the room Alexa went downstairs and into the staff's break room where she saw Belle straddling the young man from breakfast with her fangs suck deep into her neck. "If Athena walks in on you like this before I get to break the news to her I will starve you for a month child." Belle's head snapped up causing the boy to groan in pain as her fangs were jerked out of his neck. "Sorry, Misstress it won't happen again."

Alexa shook her head and walked to the next room where the rest of the staff sat watching tv or chatting. "You, when I leave to arrange the teen's clothes in the closet. Except for whats in the boxes. Those can be disposed of she will have no use of them." One of the maids jumped up but Alexa waved her back down. "Relax. You will have a few hours." As she spoke she walked over to one of the other maids who saw her coming and had her collar undone and pulled to the side so Alexa just leaned over the back of the couch and kissed the spot before she sank her fangs into the girl and drank greedily. When she pulled back she realized she had been too greedy as the girl had to be supported by the man beside her. Alex licked and kissed her now deathly pale neck. "Put her to bed and give her an IV. Inform the doctor to check on her." Even as she stood two of the others in the room were helping the girl to her feet. Saited Alexa left the staff rooms and headed for the front door to meet Athena.

Once she came down she led her to the waiting Mercedes with blacked-out windows. Once inside the driver pulled away from the house and Alexa reached into the purse that had been placed inside the car. Pulling out a sleek black card she handed it to Athena. "This is your allowance so to speak. Don't worry about the limit you won't hit it in one trip." She watched the girl's reaction assuming it would be entertaining.

Climbing into the car she looked around, it was a beauty! Looking over to Alexa as she held out a card, her mind thought it was a key card to get into a certain place but what is was surprised her.
“ what? an unlimited card?” She said in almost disbelief, she kissed her softly before pulling away a large smile on her face. “ thankyou..mom- Mistress “ she corrected herself quickly as she got comfortable in the back of the car with her watching the scenery go by.

It didn’t take that long to get to the shopping centre. Athena was happy to walk with Alexa as she picked up some books from a store and the headed to a clothes shop. Athena picked out some nice short tops, ones that showed her belly and her back.

“ what do you think? Anything you like the look of?” She asked returning back from her gathering of clothes showing her some options. Wanting and nearly craving her opinion.

“ can we get a drink after this ? I’m thirsty. Did you want to head to the special place after this?” She asked tilting her head to the side.

Alexa followed behind Athena and a few minutes later the driver walked into the clothing store and stood near the cashier patiently waiting as the women walked through the store or at least Alexa walked through the store after Athena enjoying the girl's excitement and commenting on items here and there.

When she had made her finally selections and came to Alexa for approval the smile on her face while warm had a hint of a smirk as she recognized Athena's almost need for her approval. "Hmm, I like these. It lets me see and feel that smooth skin of yours all the time." She leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek as she whispered. "Good pet."

Standing she walked over to a display and pulled off a white crop top so thin it could be seen through. She chuckled at the text on it and showed it to Athena. "I think it would be really hot if you wore this tonight and paired with this." She picked up a net skirt and handed it to Athena. "I want you to wear these with a strapless bra, blue or black and a pair of black panties when you pay." She watched Athena expectantly not sure if the girl would resist her now that she was asking her to expose herself in public.

"We have one more stop before the Special surprise but you can grab a drink on the way to the car."

As she praised her for being a good pet, Athena smiled and sighed softly, a soft buzz going through her body. She looked as she approved of the clothes she had selected to wear. She watched as she selected a few item and told her to wear them right now, a little blush flew over her face she was torn between wearing a revealing outfit or getting punished in public or maybe later on.

“ okay, I’d like a milkshake or a smoothie I think” she pondered as she took the clothes off Alexa and walked off to the changing area, slipping out of her clothes she got changed looking at her stomach briefly running her hands over the netted skirt, she looked good even with the almost see through top combo she snapped a picture of herself and was proud of the result. Exiting the changing room she Gave a little twirl her hair swooping round and collecting on her shoulders. “ better? Fits really nice actually” she smiled passing Alexa to go an pay for her purchases.

“ i’ll Wear these out, they fit a treat thanks a lot.” She smiled as the cashier looked her over with a hungry gaze as she rung up the items, handing her a bag her gave her a wink as she went to return to Alexa.

“ you said you wanted to go somewhere?” She reminded as she held onto her hand.

Alexa and the driver exchanged a smile as they watched the cashier staring at Athena with hunger in her eyes. Making a mental note of the girl Alexa decided she pulled a card from her purse and slid it onto the counter adding. "Show that to the bouncer at the Witching hour and he will let you in no charge. I think you will like what you find." Taking Athena's hand she led her back out into the mall. "I would be repeating this morning's fun if we were at home right now." It was the only verbal answer she got but Alexa quickly took the bags from her hands and gave them to the driver to carry so she could pull her close and let her hand rest on the exposed flesh of her stomach then it slid down as she ran her fingers over the netting.

"Let's get you a smoothie before we head out." Alexa waved the employee away as he asked if she would like something. "Just whatever she wants is fine." Once Athena had her smoothie they left the mall just as the car pulled up for them to get inside. "Fangs cabinet next Jack." There was a brief flash of teeth in the mirror as the driver grinned then they were pulling back into traffic. It took almost twenty minutes until they pulled up to a shop with blacked-out windows and a simple sign displaying the name. It was in an older part of town but the shops all along the street were well kept if empty now that the sun had set.

Getting out she took Athena's hand and led her inside where she waved the older gentleman behind the counter and headed for the back where an open door showed what looked like a small workshop. Inside the room, there was a younger version of the man at the front. When he looked up he smiled warmly at Alexa and came over giving her a hug before he took a step back and let his eyes wander up and down Athena's body. "An who is this?" Alexa hid a chuckle by clearing her throat and answering. "My daughter. I would like you to measure her neck and adjust one of your specials for me." Then man barely batted an eye before happily nodded and with almost inhuman speed, he brought out a cloth tape measure and wrapped it around Athena's neck. Alexa kept her hand on the back of the girl's neck. "He only needs a second." She had barely finished speaking and the man was walking away from them. "She is pretty close to one I have. Give me ten minutes."

"Thank you, Erik." Put an arm over Athena's shoulder she turned her around and started wandering the aisle until they came to a wall full of leashes. "Pick one you like. Then choose a toy you think looks fun." She stepped away from Athena and slipped a small bullet vibrator into her purse hiding it from Athena as she returned to her side.

The guy behind the counter didn’t seem to care that they were mother and daughter. He shook it of as if it was a normal thing. Her breathing slowed as the gentleman wrapped a cloth measuring tape around her neck, thinking he was going to choke her, so automatically her body was preparing itself. Feeling Alexa’s hand and her comforting words relaxed her a little and it was over before she even knew it. What was she getting fitted for? What was a special?

Bringing herself back to reality by the contact of her mother’s hands on her shoulders, she walked with her down the isles her breathing returning to normal. Looking at the leashes her hands reached out to touch every individual one caring about the feel then the colour.

“ oooh this one is nice” she commented as she took the leash off the hook, it was a deep maroon leather with black roses stitched into it. She liked the feeling of leather, bringing it up to her nose she sniffed it softly giving a soft hum and she nodded to herself. She handed the leash to her mother to inspect it as she wandered off to look at the toys, she was way over her head here. It took her a second to register what had happened and Athena just had to speak.

“ wait.... are you getting me a collar?” She whispered softly her head titling to the side as she turned from browsing a selection of vibrators. She ran her hands over some wooden paddles, again gravitating toward a leather lined one. Taking it off the stand she ran her hand over it hitting her hand she raised her eyebrows in approval. Wondering how it would feel on other parts of her body.

“ this is nice” she muttered showing her mother.

"Hmm, agreed. Leather is soft but also able to extract pain when used correctly." Alexa followed Athena and chuckled as she guessed why they were truly in the store. "Of course, my punky puppy needs a collar." When she brought back the paddled Alexa swung it experimentally then nodded and headed for the back of the store. They still have a few more minutes to wait so when they got to the door Alexa pointed at the floor next to her and looked at Athena. "Tonight and while at home when you are by my side but I do not need you, you are to kneel beside me and only speak when spoken to."

Once Athena was kneeling beside her Alexa reached down and gave her a quick scratch behind her ear before she started to stroke her hair running her fingers through the red strands as they waited. It turned out to be about half an hour with Erik coming out and slipping a collar of steel covered in leather around Athena's neck every few minutes. When it was complete he handed it to Alexa who patted Athena on the head. "Stand." Once standing Alexa tilted Athena's head up exposing her neck before she slipped the collar around her neck and used a tool to lock it and then it started to shrink until it was noticeable tight but would not restrict her breathing. "Good now let's go pay." Erik looked on proudly as the human was claimed by Alexa. She snapped the leash onto the ring in the front of the collar and led her charge to the front counter where she paid for everything including the vibrator which she did not show Athena.

Once back in the car she pulled Athena onto her lap and kissed her lovingly. "You must be on your best behavior where we go next. I will punish you openly if you disobey me. Is that clear?" She let Athena sit beside her for the few minutes it took them to get to the Witching Hour which form the outside looked like almost any other club in the city. Once stopped Alexa took the vibrator from her bag and handed it to Athena. "I want that as deep inside you as you can get it before we go inside. Also, take the bra off." She waited patiently for Athena to do as she was told before Alexa led her across the street and into the club by her leash.

As the doors opened loud music could be heard but when they rounded a corner the a room full of men and women in different levels of undress and bondage could be seen. Just under the sound of the music leather hitting flesh and flesh slapping against flesh could be heard as well. "Look and enjoy but don't worry you won't be joining in on the fun tonight." Alexa noticed a handheld high trying to get her attention so she led Athena over to a booth and slipped into the end seat giving Athena's leash a gentle tug as she pointed to the floor just under the table beside her. "Well good morning to you all." Halfway through her sentence, Alexa dropped into Latin knowing none of the slaves would know the language so they could converse freely.

“Yes mistress” she replied.

Athena followed carefully her eyes watching carefully at the acts going on in the club, moving into the dance scene she saw a large group of people beckoning Alexa over. Feeling the vibrator inside her made her feel so strange even as she walked she was worried about it falling out. The tightness of the collar was comforting in a way giving her a chance to concentrate on her breathing.

Athena nodded quickly and sat as she pointed to the floor, she was rather surprised at what she saw, even more slaves , one was sat with his head buried in the groin of his mistress, another who was nearly completely naked aside from a collar that had chain attached to her nipples a longer one attached to her clit. The third was sat completely still with terrific posture and two others rounded the group off, one with a ring gagging her mouth. They barely acknowledged Athena but made a little more room for her giving a polite nod to her. Being careful not to jingle the leash’s that were hooked to the table.

“ Alexa my dear, it’s been so long, we were just talking about your last masquerade. That’s was a good night.” He paused to gestured to another one of the ladies in the booth with raven black hair wearing a black corset. “ Juliet didn’t you get drunk last time and fall into the fountain after kissing Daniel Du Cross?” He quipped his blonde eyebrows raising a little.

“ I tried to block it from my memory Marius, but does it really matter?” She asked taking a long drink from her glass filling it up again ringing for another bottle to be delivered.

“ not but it was funny as fuck” he laughed loudly causing everyone to laugh loudly.

“ shut up Marius, it was a moment of weakness...” she hissed at him, another vampire chimed in “ a moment of weakness!? Kissing Daniel Du Cross? You’d have more luck standing in the sunlight!” They snickered making everyone else giggle. Juliet rolled her eyes “ fine then you can all pay for your own drinks then” which cut the group silent as they were not keen to stop their drinking.

“ so your new pet?, quiet the beauty..Deflowered? We haven’t seen you take someone for a good while...” Marius spoke as he clicked his fingers under the table, a pair of hands gently unzipped his trousers to take out his flaccid cock out and slip it into their mouth a gentle slurping eminating from under the table but was blocked out by conversation.

Athena sat close to Alexa’s legs getting comfortable on her knees her hands resting in her lap looking behind her at the slave who was sucking her masters cock acting like it was the best thing in the world. The other’s still sat contently, one was even asleep. Where did they find these people?

Alexa put her hand on Athena's head and was soon stroking her hair absently while she listened to the conversation. "You are too kind. The ball was just a thank you for all of your business. It has been quite some time since the last one though. I will have to host another masquerade soon." Her laughter mixed with the others as they re-called the Juilets bad decision.

"We all have moments of weakness, I think my last one was when I changed a youngling during the Spanish flue." Her smirk changed to one of satisfaction when Marius asked about Athena. "Hmm, she is isn't she." She waved off his comment about not taking anyone for some time. "I have all the blood dolls I need in my staff and the cows make for a good tasting. No, this one thinks I am her mother." She let that sink in and was rewarded by the chuckles that spread around the table and the looks of open curiosity.

Even Juilet seemed to thaw as she glanced under the table to look at Athena. "How? Your nails are older than that one."

Alexa chuckled and shook her head. "No, Alexa the first owner of my home was her mother. I just took her in after her father past away. She is perfect, two living relatives and submissive to boot."

That last statement got a chuckle before Marius chimed in again. "Breaking them is part of the fun though. When you want a real challenge just let me know."

"Oh she has fight, it's her fight against her own desires that I really enjoy. Making them come to terms with their real desires is what really gets me going." Alexa glanced down and looked at Athena tugging on her leash to get her to look up at her. " Be a good girl, Stand up and show off your new outfit for my friends." She slipped her hand into her pocket and waited until Athena was standing before she turned on the vibrator on its lowest setting. "Good girl." She pulled Athena to her and ran her hand down the girls back after she spun around for everyone. "Okay back under you go." She gestured back under the table and once Athena was back on her knees Alexa started stroking her hair again leaving the vibrator purring away inside her ever so gently.

“ so she never questioned you at all? She has been fine with everything that you have done? How long have you had her?” Marius questioned generally impressed with the turn around of this young girl so quickly, she seemed comfortable with all of this like it was healthy and natural.

“ no hypnosis? No blood draining?” Juliet asked resting a hand on her chin as she smiled at the girl as she stood a smirk

“ I might have to try that idea, but most orphans are snivelling wrecks so would submit within ten seconds, I like a bit of fight in my games” another said as they all watched her and returned to chatting away “ what is she good at? What gets that fabulous blood pumping?” They asked as they pulled their slave to them to start pleasuring them.

Athena stood up and turned around slowly to reveal her outfit she shuddered a little as the vibrator started to buzz inside her, it felt weird but it felt good. Standing up a little straighter as she ran her hand down her back she looked at Alexa as she pointed to the table again she nodded.

Sitting back under the table she got on her knees and hummed gently resting her chin on Alexa’s knee as she fed her hand through her hair trying to focus herself.

“ is this one of yours too?” Juliet pointed to a human girl who was slowly making her way through the crowd holding Two bottles of blood pushing past the crowd even shoving away the younger vampires who were bothering her like flies.

“ oooh, She’s Got spirit, you better claim that one quick my dear, that snake Christian is eyeing her up” Marius motioned to a booth on the other side of the club where a dark haired vampire was sitting with a slave under his feet another was pleasuring him with her mouth his fingers working both of the holes at the same time.

“ your drinks madam, one was purchased already and this one is from myself. Thankyou for the card” she smiled nodding to the occupants of the booth.

"Oh she thinks it wrong but she is so starved for human contact she just needed a firm hand and someone to show her how good it can feel. No hypnosis, and no blood drain. The girl still thinks I am human." She chuckled at the comment about orphans and spread her legs a little as she pulled Athena's head between them so she could run both her hands through her hair.

She looked up when she was asked if the other one was hers too. Smirking her fangs extending slightly she saw the cashier from earlier. "Hmm, she's mine now." Alexa looked past the girl to the other vampire that was mentioned and smirked shaking her head.

Her attention turning back to the young woman she asked. "Hmm, didn't think you would come. Not many people come here unaccompanied even with an invite." She reached down and undid her slacks and pushed them down to her knees before she looked down at Athena. "Lick girl. I want to feel your tongue on me." To give her a little more encouragement she sped up the vibrator another notch.

"Oh your most welcome but a better thank you would be something fresh." Marous spoke but it was Juilet and one of the Vampires on the other side of the booth that grabbed her arms and started to bend her over the table. Rolling her onto her back Juilet looked down at the girl her fangs extended. "Alexa gets ownership but we all want a taste." They all eyed Alexa who still smirking lowered her head to the inside of the girl's thigh and sank her fangs in as her hand wormed her hand up over the girl's mound and started to massage her clit through her panties. She always enjoyed it when her food was squirming around and she felt that she could taste their arousal in their blood.

Each only took a few sips before pulling out their fangs and licking the wounds clean but it would be enough to daze the girl for a few minutes. While Alexa waved over one of the staff and ordered. "Collar, leash and gag for this one." The women gave her a quick nod and rushed off. Throughout the feeding Alexa's other hand had held Athena's head between her legs even as she stroked her hair.

She looked around the table and eyes the girl. " She liked Athena's outfit so I gave her a card. Never thought she would show up." This got a round of chuckles from the vampires. "But what I was going to say before out drink arrived was that my little girl has a thing for breathplay and doesn't even know it yet. That is how I control her."

Athena looked as she was instructed to lick, opening her mouth she worked her tongue into her folds, the taste was interesting to say the least sort of sweet. She slurped and lapped up the juices hummed as she was teased by the vibrator.

The girl squirmed a little confused as to why she was being laid across the table. As the biting started she struggled a little but as Alexa laid her hands on her mound she hummed in pleasure thighs quivering. As the blood weakness hit her she laid limp on the table her breathing slow and deep.

" hmmm I love a good control method, this one is pretty too. Good snatch there my dear" Marius complimented feeding his hair through the new girls hair even as the staff collared and gagged her she muffled a response.

"Rather her than him my dear" he lifted her head to point to Christian who looked furious his eyes turning red as he sank his fangs into his slave.her breathing picked up in fear as they slid her down to sit by Athena.

Alexa reached down and stroked Athena's hair as she let out a soft moan which got chuckles from around the table. After the girl's leash was locked to the table Alexa looked down at her licking her lips clean. "Be good and I might let you continue living your life. Disappoint me and I will make sure no one hears from you again." She patted the girl on the head before turning back to the conversation at the table.

"They taste better when aroused. Makes the blood sweater." She grinned and added. "Works as control to. Hard for any animal to think straight when it's aroused. Come by some time and I will show you what I have been teaching Belle."

At the mention of the fledgling vampire one of them asked. "Oh how is she working out? I found her to be rather flippent when I met her even before she was accepted."

Alexa chuckled at the comment. "What do you expect from a thing that young? But once I made sure she knew the consequences of failure were she got in line. She is overseeing the farm at the moment."

Reaching down she pushed Athena's head back and smiled down at her. "Enough. Relax maybe try to comfort her." She gestured to the other girl before dropping back into latin.

The girl sat still listening to this...this vampire make her a deal. If she was good she would live if she didn't she would be dead. She nodded quickly, too scared to say no. She shouldn't have come.

Athena pulled away as Alexa guided her away from her crotch, she was confused as she saw the cashier was sitting there, with a collar and gag. Maybe she was into this stuff...

"What are you?... if your good it's okay. I've been punished a little it hurts but then you get special treatment" she muttered to the other girl.

"So you plan to keep this 'daughter' of yours? For an amount of time or until she becomes useless. Some slaves have a golden window, unless they become dear to your heart. Unless your like that cunt Christian he has a new flavour each month" Marius looked over and saw that Christian was now getting up.

"Oh fuck, now you've done it Marius" Juliet scolded her hand pulling her slave close to her tucking her leg across him. The other Vampires tugging their slaves close to them.

Christian strode across the room, his tall an imposing figure standing by the table leaning on the table. Locking eyes with Alexa.

"How much for that one?" He asked pointing to Athena who was tucked in between her legs.

"Time will tell. I am enjoying the process of bending her will to mine at the moment." She smirked not really having long-term plans for the girl yet.

When she was alerted to Christians approach she put her hand on Athena's head and pulled her closer as she greeted the man with a cold smile.

"Good evening Christian." She glanced down at Athena then at the Christians slave. "She is not for sale unfortunately I am still training her. You know I do not sell unbroken slaves." She kept stroking the girls hair as she started down the other vampire.

Back
Top Bottom