Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pirates life for me~me and Romantic[Dream]

((Well, with how fun you made it sound...........me want slave now.^_^ Though, it would probably be best to wait till a good stopping point, instead of just randomly jumping ahead a few hours.))

"OOO, another weak spot." Kira said, touching it harder, but alternating between hard teasing, and soft brushing.

"What?" Nell groaned. Trying to be defiant as the second orgasm built faster. "Didn't know where a woman's clit was?" She laughed a little defiantly before another flick against her nub made her tremble and gush more of her juices out.

"Blah blah blah, that's all I hear." Kira replied, continuing her alternating method of pleasuring. Nells contuing defiant attitude was just going to make the submission all the sweeter.

((I figure the orgasm resulting from this would result in a good skip ahead point. Though, if you have a better idea, I'd of course like to hear it.))

Unfortunately,the multiple orgasms were making her more and more sensitive as time went on, so even the simple switching was getting more and more results as her body began o gush again, Nell being unable to even moan.

((I'm gonna go ahead and skip to the breaking point, or just close to it. If you'd prefer I didn't, just say so and I'll edit this post.))

"Two down, many more to go." Kira said, grinning down at Nell. Getting to know what Nell liked and disliked, Kira continued ravaging her, until she began to give her orgasm after orgasm, with absolutely no time to rest in between. She continued ravaging her for a good long while, never stopping. She basically did everything to her that was possible for one girl to do to another.

Nell was dehydrated, having orgasmed so much her body was drenched. She'd been turned upside down, balanced on her shoulders as she had to look up at her hips in the air, watching as she came again and again. An other small splash fell on her face, making her pant. "M-Mistress... Y-You're fucking me so damn well! YES! Fuck your little slut!"

Ah, the words Kira had been waiting to her. It finally happened. Nell broke and lost herself to the pleasure. With a relieved sigh, looked down at her new little play thing.

"Tell me, what are you?" she asked, wanting to see if Nell was actually on the level, or just screwing with her in a last ditch effort to get away.

"Your fuck toy." She replied, moaning as she said it. As she panted heavily, she continued to moan and groan, even without stimulation. "Please... Fuck me. Punish my pussy. Make me scream for you. Mae me feel like the dirty slut I am."

"Mmmm, indeed you are. And I'll gladly do your request..........but later. You've had a long day, and I myself am tired." Kira replied, taking a deep breath as she stood up, leaving Nell on the floor. She could tell this was no ploy. Nell was hers now and forever.

"Come now, my lovely whore, rest with me." she said, patting the spot next to her on the bed as rolled onto it herself. While not on the recieving end of the hours of forced sex she had put Nell through........she was tired as well.

Back
Top Bottom