Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Total Story Change [ME/Lan Moore]

He thought it was like watching a move, one he had been in long ago but some how didn't remember. His hand petted her face softly, kissing her more passionately as time went on.

She blushed feeling his hand on her cheek and held the hand softl returning his kisses and staying close just enjoying the happy feeling she felt.​

His hand rested over over her leg, petting it softly while the other one still petted her beautiful face, deepening the kiss.

She smiles and plays with his hair and watches SUnday hop in his lap and curl up "Someones jealous." She giggled.​

He laughed a bit, his hand going over and petting the bunny, "Jealous of who though?" He said with a smile.

"of you getting all my attention." The little rabbit made a happy sound and groomed her furr meaning she was comfortable.​

He smiled, "I'm glad." He continued to hiss her neck, then softly sucked on it, his hands on her legs as he enjoyed doing this with her.

He continued to kiss her neck still, "Is that a bad thing my love?" He asked, hoping she wouldn't leave.

"Course not." She giggled and laid her head on his arm"I just wanted the tingling to stop for a minute or two it tickles."​

"Darrien this is going a little fast." She blushed and moved away with a frown "Lets wait until we know each other better."​

Back
Top Bottom