Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Call from the Soul (Fae and Blistered)

Faeren had a wide grin on her face as she looked at the other women, still amazed at what she had done single-handedly. "That was amazing, how did you cut such metal?" Faeren had opened out with out hesitation.

~~~~~~~~~~

Reisu looked at Faeren with a soft smirk, or an imitation to one. "My mechanics allow me to swing with more power than the armor could take. My force cut through him like butter." She said, her tone still mostly apathetic. She then bowed to Heishiro, "It is such a pleasure, meeting such a prestigious warrior." She said, then stood back up, looking at the male warrior standing in front of her.

For the most part, Heishiro retained his stance with his hands at his sides, still clueless as to what just occurred before his own eyes. To say that he was dumbstruck at the sight was perhaps one of the most biggest understatements one would ever say. But at some point, Heishiro would then nod his head slwly as he accepted the woman's bow then returned the gesture as well.

But there was a question that was gracing his mind, eventually causing him to speak. "You heard of me?" Heishiro asked as he then stood straight up then narrowed his eyes at her suspiciously. "Funny. I don't really recall being called prestigious anywhere." He added thoughtfully.

Faeren didn't like seeing another women aimed at Heishiro, and was starting to become jealous, now. She had a tight grip around her sword's hilt. She was refraining her self, knowing that if she attacked needlessly that Heishiro may cut her down, and that this women would too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reisu chuckled softly. "My apologizes, you are not that well known right now. My name is Reisu. I am a cyborg from the future. More than half my body is made up of mechanics, or machinery." She said, machinery being a relatively new thing to the world. "I do not know what for I was sent back in time, but I have many logs of your battles and victories in my data banks, though I am not at the liberty to tell you of them. That may upset the balance of time." She said, trying to explain things as best she could. "Though me being here may have done so already." She added on.

"Reisu, eh?" Heishiro answered with an arched eyebrow. "Hmph. Not like I've seen one of... you people... before, but that doesn't mean that..." He answered before going silent, stumbling over his words for a moment as he looked at this woman up and down, clearly lying about having seen this before. "But whatever the case may be, you've done me a favor in getting rid of these heartless thugs." He added while continuing to gaze at her warily.

Reisu nodded. "That is my primary programming, Sir. I am built to combat what my creator classified as 'injustice'. I will destroy any and all who go against these codes." She informed, looking to Faeren, "And that will include any life forms that do this." She added on as a subtle threat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faeren smirked at the being's threat to her. "Oh, don't worry your self too much. If I break any of these codes, it will be broken on you." She informed, still grinning at the being. "I'm sure I can handle my self, thank you." She added on and started to walk off, the Crow flying down and landing on her shoulder.

((Sorry for the delay, had brain farts left and right and became busy when I could think....UHG! Life is hell, lol))​

"You shouldn't really mind Faeren, Reisu. The most she's been to me is a pain in my side ever since she and I first met a few weeks ago." Heishiro answered with a shake of his head and a gesture to the Midnight Fae. "I'll dole out any punishments on her if she decided to be a bit more than that, I can assure you." He added with a nod of his head.

Back
Top Bottom