Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
She simply repeated her words and he had to assume that was going to be as good as he would get from her and so he nodded,"Fair enough, I shall provide for the two of you while you live with me. It is the least I can do for the help you are giving me and my family. So if you two need anything, please ask, okay?"

He listened to her proverb a slow smile on his face,"Your mother is a wise woman, and I suppose I have been a little clingy." He shrugged, this girl was very unusual, and very perceptive. He suspected she would come up with things he wouldn't expect, especially now she lived in his house, he had enough beds. He could just stay in his office and the girls could figure it out betwee Shahlah's room and his old room....he might need to swap out the king size bed for a set of twins though, but he'd figure it out.

Looking down at his drawing Stephen nodded,"I can draw, yes, this one is a little bit inspired by your heroics last night......" He thought about her taking the whiskey bottle out of his hands,"I did a drawing of Shahlah as Wonder Woman, Sharai as one of the Green Lantern and I was going to add you in...but I haven't figured out who to make you, I thought of Captain Marvel, but you know Sarai would say that's a cross over...and then I thought of the Ancient One, because you're so wise, but well....that's Marvel too...."

He smirked,"I suppose Sarai likely has a suggestion for me if I asked her." He reached down and turned the picture he had drawn of Sarai and Shahlah with bits of tank exploding behind it,"The girls seemed to think it was a fun idea."

Shamira looked at the picture silently, then added, "I do not have Sarai's extensive knowledge on the subject, nor even your daughter's general knowledge. When there are the smaller events at the shop owned by Sarai's granduncle and grandaunt, I usually defer to their judgment on what costume I should wear."

Shamira stood up, her head bowed. "I think you for your time, Mr. Jacobson. I look forward to living in your household." And with that, Shamira quietly took her leave.

Nodding Stephen smiled at the girl as she left, this was a unique set if circumstances and he wasn't sure how it was going to play out with all the difficulties that Shahlah's mom could throw at them. She was the biological mother of both of then but Shahlah at least was old enough to determine who she stayed with.

Either way he decided there was nothing he could do right now but be strong like Shamira had suggested...and draw. So that is what he did, working on his latest inspiration. At around lunch time he slid out to check on the girls and see if they wanted anything to eat.

An odd scene began unfolding in both slow motion and the blink of an eye as Stephen stepped into the family room. Sarai was telling something to Shamira, which made the other girl cover her mouth as she giggled, turning a slight shade of red. Shahlah had turned back and was about to say something as she was answering the door. She had barely opened the door when two large came barreling in, shoving Shahlah to the ground.

What happened next was almost like a martial arts movie, the type that have obviously been dubbed in English, and dubbed badly. One moment, Shamira was being embarrassed by her blonde friend, the next she was in between the two large men. Her feet and hands moved in a blur. And in the blink of the eye, the two men were face down on the ground.

The two men were close enough together that Shamira could put a hand on each of their necks. It didn't look like she was putting any pressure, but whatever she was doing, boh men were immobilized and in some discomfort.

"And that's why we tell people she doesn't know not to touch her," Sarai said, moving to stand next to Stephen. "That and she doesn't like it."

"Mr. Jacobson," Shamira began, her voice still quiet and gentle, "Should we call the police?"

Stephen blinked, he barely had time to move and it was all over, he looked at Shamira his mouth hanging open in astonishment. When Sarai spoke his eyes turned to look at her but it was only when Shamira spoke that his brain started working again,"Yes....Shahlah, go get some rope out the garage, Sarai call 911...Shamira you keep doing what you're doing...." He moved over and searched the two guys quick,"Who the heck are you? And who sent you?" He suspected he knew, sadly, they were here to get Shahlah....his wife had sent them. This would be something the police would have to investigate but he felt a chill down his spine.

Hunter.

He couldn't do anything now but he shot a text to the woman who had picked him up to make sure he was fine before waiting to hand these two men over to the police. Looking through the stuff he had on them, he also looked outside to see if there was a vehicle waiting for them or if they had a vehicle in the driveway.

The text sent back from the mother in charge was a reassuring one. Not only was Hunter safe, one of the parents riding herd on the boys was a federal agent.

As for the two men, their story was even simpler. They weren't there for Shahlah. They were there for Shahlah's jewelry. It seemed the men had helped Shahlah's mother and her paramour get out of the country, and their payment was the knowledge that Shahlah's mother had given her daughter some moderately valuable jewelry. The two men were sure they could bull their way in to the house, get the jewelry, and be gone before the police had any chance to respond. They had a late model van parked just down the street which, when searched, revealed other stolen goods.

The police came and took statements. A very kind and understanding policewoman was content to allow Shahlah to serve as an intermediary between the policewoman and Shamira. While statements were taken, Sarai made and offered coffee to the police officers.

A quick call to his attorney would reveal that this little incident would ensure the kids could never be taken from Stephen. Shahlah's mother would undoubtedly be arrested the minute she stepped back on American soil again. The attorney also assured that he would be able to get Stephen full custody after this incident.

Outside of some minor cosmetic damage, the front door was fine. Just as the police were leaving, a pizza delivery guy arrived with veggie pizzas and a double order of pizza sticks. The delivery guy was obviously checking out the scene, but said nothing as Sarai paid him.

"Mr. Jacobson, would you mind if we took this into the family room?" Sarai asked.

Confirmation for your worst thoughts about someone was never good, he was so dissapointed but after a talk to the lawyer the dissapointment lifted and he was, not smiling, but certainly looking more positive and he thanked the police for their rapid response and once they were gone he locked the door and nodded to Sarai,"Yes, let's do that." He stepped up to Shahlah, and asked her quietly,"You okay? I know Shamira was quick as lightening but they didn't hurt you?"

Once he was sure he moved to stand next to Shamira, not looking at her but saying softly,"You protected my family, thank you....you are always welcome in my house." Then moved on to food, and pizza! He looked at Sarai,"So you two have always known she was so...able to protect herself?"

Sarai sidled up to Stephen on the couch as she grabbed a slice of pizza. "Do you mean did we know she could always go crouching tiger on someone? Yep. It's an odd juxtaposition, I know, her being, well..." Sarai shrugged. "It's an odd juxtaposition. She likes you, you know, which I know you haven't picked up on, but she does," Sarai said with a grin and a playful elbow in Stephen's ribs.

Grinning back at Sarai he gave her a light shove and tried to look proud as he took a piece of pizza and smirked,"I'll have you know that I have even recieved a hug....that gave it away. She needs her space and to do things at her pace, like you guys said, but she's as sweet as anything, very wise and apparently knows kung fu or something." Grinning at Sarai he chuckled,"I was trying to figure out which DC Superhero she was...I was going to draw a picture of the three of you, but I kept coming up with Marvel heros...particularly the Ancient One...but with your encyclopedic knowledge of all things comic-ie singe you might have a better idea?"

Snagging a piece of pizza for himself he tried to get seated next to Shahlah. but really he'd sit anywhere at this point. His wife and her desertion fleeing his mind rapidly now that he was pretty sure his kids were fine. To be honest his life would likely be better without his wife and her controlling ways, sighing he bit into the pizza and just enjoyed the girls company, since they'd be there every day now...and that was honestly a really good thing.

"I'd really say Katana, but then the down side of that would be that would naturally make Shahlah Enchantress and me Harley Quinn," Sarai laughed.

Shahlah and Shamira were seated together on a loveseat, in a deep, quiet conversation. Saraia patted the seat beside herself on the couch when she noticed Stephen looking for a seat.

"You know what we ought to do tonight?" Sarai said, then shouted over to the other two girl in a DeNiroesque voice. "Hey, I'm talking over here." Once she had everyone's attention, she said, "Why don't we get some sleeping backs and pajamas and meet down back here and have an indoor campout?"

Stephen chuckled at Sarai, dropping into the seat next to her and reaching out to grab a bit of her hair,"Well, I think If I drew that I'd never be able to not see you as Harley Quinn...she is possibly my favourite of the newer DC movie characters and I don't say this lightly but she is pretty!" He was eating his pizza and he chuckled at the girls, and in particular Sarai's suggestion,"Just make sure you don't get underfoot if I need to walk through from my office, and keep the noise down! I will be trying to sleep."

Talking about that this seemed like a good time to broach that,"I'll have to do some rearranging but I figure between Shahlah's room and....my old room.", he almost said his wife's room,"We should be able to squeeze you guys in, you can take turns sharing the king size bed with each other and one of you gets the bed by yourself...or something. Maybe I need to get rid of the big bed and get two smaller ones for that room. What do you think, girls?"

"No weird makeup or giant mallets for me, thankyouverymuch," Sarai laughed as Shahlah and Shamira moved over to sit on the floor at the feet of the other two.

"Well, you're more than welcome to drag a sleeping bag down to the living room and share the living room with us tonight, Dad," Shahlah chimed in. Shamira looked up with those large, soulful blue eyes and nodded.

"As to our sleeping arrangements, at the moment, all three of us are sharing, though rather uncomfortably, Shahlah's bed," Shamira began, actually maintaining eye contact as she spoke. "If you have no objections, one of us could move into your single guest room, and between the three of us, we will divide closet and drawer space, and determine our sleeping and bathroom arrangement so that it will have minimal impact on your own sleeping and bathing arrangements."

"In addition, I am concerned not just for Hunter's well being, but with your own, Mr. Jacobson," Shamira continued. "May I suggest next Saturday that we three served as models for drawing sessions, not for our own gratification, but for your own rehabilitative needs. To that end, we will not model as specific 'fandoms'" --- Shamira gave the other two girls a pointed look -- "but serve as forms for your own artistic needs."

Both Sarai and Shahlah looked to be a bit a little in shock at Shamira. The other teen rarely asserted herself, and the fact that she was actually volunteering to serve as a model threw them for a loop.

Finally Shahlah spoke up. "Yeah, I guess we can do normal clothes instead of costumes for a couple of sessions," she said, before grinning and adding, "with the caveat that we get a steampunk picture or two before Steam Con. Uh, Shamira, Dad will have to touch you occasionally to get the right pose."

"That will not be a problem," the blue-eyed Chinese American teen responded, her gaze once again returning to the floor.

"Work for you, Dad?" Shahlah asked. "Tyler has soccer practice next Saturday morning. We can do it then."

Stephen didn't say it but he certainly thought that Sarai could pull off the crop top better than the current Harley Quinn but there were somethings you didn't say to an 18 year old girl who was sleeping in your house. Stephen laughed and nodded,"Very well, how can I say no to that invitation....." He chuckled, he knew it was more a matter of everyone being close together to make them feel more secure, today had not been a very calming experience.

It contined to surprise him how much Shamira ran the situation, he was intruiged and entertained to watch what she did and how she did it,"Yeah, definitely get some more bed space, the three of you are not Hunter's size anymore." Her next statement brought a little quirk to his smile and his fingers rose to stroke his mustache, his pale fingers brushing it smooth as he considered the blue eyed girl,"That is acceptable to me, Shamira, I would be honored to draw you three."

Chuckling at Shahlah's caveat and nodded,"Seems fair, although I will say I did enjoy the challenge of the various costumes that Shahlah and Sarai came up with. That said you girls will look lovely no matter how you decide to dress." He nodded his head at Shamira's comment about him being allowed to touch her,"Shamira, that means a lot, thank you."

Smiling at his step-daughter...no she was his daughter now, he nodded,"That works for me...although we can occasionally do at night as well if you guys don't have homework and stuff. Once Hunter is asleep." Looking at the three girls he nodded as though finding this all very acceptable,"I appreciate you three coming together and helping us as a family. I think this is going to be a wonderful time."

Shahlah rubbed a finger underneath her lower lip. "I am worried about Hunter. I'm 18, an adult, so I get to decide where I want to stay and not stay. Hunter, though...Hunter won't understand what Mom did or will try to do."

Sarai slid down to the floor to put an arm around Shahlah, with Shamira leaning against her friend from the other side. "Let your Dad take care of the legal stuff. We'll make sure that Hunter gets three moms for the price of one.

"Let's get some sleeping bags and nightgowns on, and come back down." All three teens headed upstairs laughing, disappearing into Shahlah's bedroom.

Stephen smiled at Shahlah's concern and shook his head,"Yeah don't worry about that. My lawyer said that the chance I dont get full custody is minimal with the crap that went down today. Hunter is staying with me....well...us."

He nodded though at the three moms comment,"The best three moms he could hope for." Better than the woman who had chosen to abandon him and Hunter for some other guy.

Stephen felt a little foolish gathering his sleeping bag to sleep with the girls but if it made them feel better he would do it so it wasn't too long before he was in his flannel pjs with his sleeping bag, although he insisted on sleeping on the couch at least...the cold floor would be terrible for his back.

All three girls came running down, with even normally somber Shamira giggling. Each had a sleeping bag underneath her arm, and each was wearing a knee length sleep shirt. Shamira's was a plain gray, Shahlah's was pink with a Heavy Metal Snoopy and Woodstock, while Sarai's was blue and white, with Elsa from Frozen as an X-Man.

It was also obvious that all three young women were braless, with their large firm breasts still moving freely underneath their shirts, and the hint of nipples visible to someone who looked.

The three teens happily abdicated the couch to Stephen, with a minimum of teasing from Shahlah and Sarai. Sarai made two big bowls of popcorn, one for the three teens on the floor, and the other for Stephen on couch

The girls selected the classic movie "The Forbidden Kingdom" and settled down on the floor to watch.

Stephen did his best not to get caught admiring the curves of the three girls, it wasn't easy but he had to remind himself that they were far too young, and trusting him to look after them. Not stare at their full breasts, and it amused him they weren't sure of their looks, they were astonishingly good looking woman. He stroked his beard as he tried not to imagine how he would like to draw them without clothing before securing one of the bowls of popcorn for his personal use and settled in to watch.

He had watched the movie before so it didn't take long for him to catch himself drifting off half way through the movie, reaching down he gave Shahlah's head a rub and grinned,"Wake me up if I start snoring, okay?" And closed his eyes, the sound of the girls and the movie helping him fall asleep quickly, despite the trauma of the day.

Shahlah was the first to notice Stephen had nodded off. She crawled over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Night, Daddy. Sleep tight."

"He's holding up pretty good," Sarai said. "You are too," she added to her friend.

"I guess...I don't know," Shahlah began before cutting herself off. "I guess it's not real, you know? I mean, okay, those two guys Shamira had to take out, well, that made it real, and maybe Mom and me haven't been getting along, but that was like uber[bitch territory. I know her and Dad haven't been getting along, but you know, Hunter is...how do we tell Hunter?"

"We will take care of him," Shamira said solemnly. Then, to the other girls' surprise and astonishment, she scooted over and gave the sleeping Stephen a peck on his cheek. "Sleep well, Mr. Jacobson."

"I guess we need to make it unanimous," Sarai said, as she gave Stephen a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm actually feeling like going to sleep as well."

With that, the three girls crawled into their sleeping bags and were soon fast asleep.

------

Sarai was the first to wake up the next morning. Her moving around woke Shamira. The two headed to the kitchen and began quietly making breakfast (Shamira serving as Sarai's sous chef) as Stephen and Shahlah continued sleeping.

Stephen slept on oblivious to the affection showered upon him by the three girls and in the morning he woke, looking around and frowned as to what he was doing in a sleeping bag on the couch, then it all came back to him and he lay down and for a moment just sighed, it had been a difficult day and today he would have to explain it to Hunter. Shifting he slipped out of his bag, padding over to look at Shahlah for a moment, smiling down at her before making his way through to the kitchen, the other two girls were still running around in those rather revealing sleep shirts, but he certainly wasn't going to bring it up and make them uncomfortable, he was appreciating how comfortable they were around him and able to help.

Sitting at the kitchen island he smiled,"What's cooking, girls? Do we have any plans for today? Other than getting Hunter again?"

"Strawberry pancakes," Sarai announced. "And...we'll need to go get our stuff to start moving in. But we thought we'd hang around until Hunter got home. And...you know," Sarai said, shrugging helplessly.

"But in the meantime....pancakes!" Sarai said with what she hoped was a bright and sparkly tone to her voice.

He nodded and looked a little downcast at the thought of Hunter and he shrugged,"We'll just tell him the truth, Sarai, and only what he needs to know. His mother had to leave the country, she won't be coming back for a long time and he's going to have his sister and her two friends to look after him....the details he doesn't need to know at 5 years of age."

Smiling at Sarai he chuckled,"And you two are delightful, thank you again for your help and your positive attitudes even in this difficult time....and yes...pancakes always help. I have a bottle of Maple syrup somewhere stashed away, not the cheap stuff either, all the way from Vermont!"

Giving Sarai a wink he added,"Maybe we can surprise Shahlah with breakfast in her sleeping bag? Although she'll likely complain because it's too much carbohydrates or something..."

"I don't need breakfast served to me, and I never turn down Sarai's strawberry pancakes," a sleepy voice from the entrance of the kitchen.

Shahlah stood there, her hair in disarray, the right side of her sleep shirt clinging to her hip and exposing her legs. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes before asking, "What time is Hunter going to be home?"

Stephen turned at the sound of Shahlah's voice and chuckled at her,"Well, at least we have that in common, I'll take a couple of those pancakes to!" He looked at her again when she asked about Hunter, his eyes lingering on her legs, what a beautiful girl she was turning into before he shrugged,"She said just before lunch..." He tugged out his phone to make sure that there hadn't been any changes from Hunters situation and then turned back to the girls,"Are you guys going to go get your stuff before he gets here or once he's settled a little? Because you know he'll be begging Shamira for games of Jenga as soon as he thinks he can get away with it."

Saira looked up at the clock on the kitchen wall and said, "Why don't we hang out until he gets here? And once the news gets broken to him...well, the combination of that and him being awake all night...as soon as he's asleep, the three of us will go get our stuff and move in. That sound good?" Shahlah nodded, still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she unconsciously straightened her sleep shirt, while Shamira nodded somberly.

Stephen nodded,"Sounds like a plan." The four of them dinked around chatting but they were all nervous for when Hunter came arrived. In the end it was less than they expected and more, yes he was sad he wasn't going to see mom for a long time but he was also excited about gaining not one but two new big sisters to take care of him when Dad was at work. He was very concerned about soccer lessons and Jenga and once the four adults, or almost adults in the girls case, let him know he would be fine he shrugged and asked if Shamira would play Jenga with him now.

Stephen was relieved, and before too long it was time for Hunter to be put to bed and he chose Sarai to tuck him in and tell him a story from her repitore of comic book tales. Stephen was sitting downstairs, a beer in hand waiting for her and he smiled,"He sleeping fine?"

Looked like it would all work itself out and they'd be figuring out moving the girls stuff into his house.

Back
Top Bottom