Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dawn Will Come (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"A shot flew past me. I don't like bullets flying at me no matter what. Warn me the dreg is there, or I can take a hit." He said.

"Not fucking likely." He said, tugging his helmet off for a moment. "Cold as fucking ice, and with that edgy ass 'shoot first, explain later' bullshit?" He scoffed.

"She noticed the Dreg before I did...I would rather have her shoot first, ask later than have her watch you get stabbed." He said, "She probably has a good reason for acting like that.."

He made a noise and moved to tug his helmet back on. "Let's go back to the tower, I need a drink."

They returned to the Tower and thankfully they didn't run into her again on their way to the noodle shop. Damn her for being so pretty and such a frigid bitch.

He shot up and followed him to Lord Shaxx. "Greetings, fellow Titan! Are you ready to test your might in my Crucible?"

"Of course, Lord Shaxx." He said, moving quickly to his vault, swapping to a better loadout before heading into the crucible.

He was looking around, trying to see if she was there. He wasn't careless, he made sure to watch his back.

He heard lightning crackle to his right and a Guardian scream. When he looked, he saw a Warlock with the Crown of Tempests and knew it was her. "You again." She sounded as bored as before.

Back
Top Bottom