Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young Justice AU (Frozen Princess, LadyWolfie, Rain K)

After reading each opening, who is your favorite character that you look forward to reading about?

• Amethyst

• Artemis

• Atalanta

• Batgirl

• Comet

• Echo

• Ember

• Freya

• Lady Loki

• Lady Shazam

• Lady Thor

• Nightstar

• Ravager

• Velocity

Results are only viewable after voting.
Amy Winston, known as Princess Amethyst of the House of Amethyst, sighed as she rubbed her face. Her body was covered in cuts and her outfit in tatters clinging to her scars and scabs in places. Around her the remains of the House of Opal, save one who stood at her side, including the dark lord himself cleaved in half. The civil war of the Jewel Kingdom had been costly. Most Houses were decimated if not fully wiped out with the rulers either dead or missing. The 5-7 blonde with near golden locks looked among the survivors in like condition as she that surrounded her. Are we in agreement this was totally unnecessary? So much suffering and for what? A chosen select have all the power when the old ways have worked so well for so long?"

The other princesses all nodded wearily. "Millennia." Emerald commented with even more nods of agreement

"Princess Opal." Sapphire said. "You've been quiet."

The fifteen year old sheathed her sword. "I made my decision when I chose to stand with you. I'm the last living member of the House of Opal. I intend to stay good." She stalked towards the ruins of her palace. A palace she helped destroy.

Ruby started after the youngest member, but Amethyst stopped her. "Let her go. Give her time. She knows she's more than welcome at any House she fought beside. The best way to be a friend is let her grieve, and come to us when she's ready." She sheathed her sword and walked solemnly back towards her own Palace.

"Wise decision as always, fearless leader." Topaz grinned.

"Stop kissing up. War's over." Diamond hissed. "She was never that interested in you. Hell. She wasn't interested in me. She liked Sapphire, so she needs a feisty girl."

"If she's into girls." Ruby pointed out.

"Oh, she is." Diamond commented. "She just doesn't know it yet."

The next day had Amethyst looking at the portal to earth. Maybe trying to set up relations again with the planet she grew up on could help with rebuilding. But how could she show her willingness? Then it struck her. Apply to a teen hero group and fight along with them. She stepped through.
Screenshot_20191004-113803.png

Ember

Olive woke up next to her lover and rubbed her face, and slowly got out of bed. Instead of starting the coffee like she would normally, by regular means, she boiled the water in the perculator with her eyes. The coffee tasted better, but it was still too dangerous in their headquarters. "Good Morning." she called to the others, including her lover. "Coffee almost ready."

Artemis and Velocity

Velocity was running too and fro in the kitchen at superspeed, preparing bacon, egg cheese and lettuce muffin sandwiches. "Why's it take so long for bacon and eggs to fry and English muffins to toast?" she fussed

"Not this again..." Artemis growled. Plop. A sandwich on a paper plate fell in her lap by a pink blur. "I said leave the lettuce off mine! Did you lose your brains again because of your speed?! Moron!" She tried to take it off, but Windy MacEnroe stopped her. "Let go of my hand, Velocity, before I feed you my arrows!" Artemis growled, frowning.

Windy smiled. "You heard Arrow, Artie. We need more fiber. Lettuce is good fiber. Would you rather have a bran muffin instead?"

Artemis developed a tic while pushing Velocity out of her space. "I'm sick of this fiber kick (not really), "I'm sick of no action" (careful what you wish for) "And I'm sick of YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!'

Olive watched all this, actually slightly amused, saying, " Velocity and Artemis are at it again, Nightstar. We desperately need another speedster. One Artemis will like." She poured a cup for Nightstar and Lady Shazam who was still in her Mariam Batson persona.

"Thanks. Well, hot headed girls will be hot headed girls." she sighed, before taking a sip.

Last edited:
Mar'i Grayson/Nightstar:

Mar'i woke up as she felt Olive getting up and yawned as she stretched and sat up. She ran her fingers through her slightly messy hair as she got up and made her way to her and Olive's private bathroom to take a shower before starting the day. The new Young Justice team had recently formed and they were still working out the kinks. Of course Batman's rules still applied to Mar'i, which meant she still had to wear sunglasses all the time when in civilian clothes at base and wore a mask as Nightstar. But it had it's perks because it meant that she and Olive got a room with a private bathroom. Once she was done with the shower she dressed in her usual civilian clothes then put on her black sunglasses and went to join the others. She was not completely prepared for what she walked into. "I don't recruit the new members. Speaking of which we are getting some new members today." Nightstar said calmly as she moved towards the table. "But I swear Velocity if you put lettuce on mine, your cooking privileges are going to be revoked." she added as she as she sat down.

Rose Wilson/Ravager:

Rose sighed as she woke up and looked around her new room. She wasn't completely used to being part of a team yet. After a few minutes of just laying in her bed she decided to get up and join the rest of her new teammates. Once she was dressed in a pair of jeans short-shorts and a black tank top with the words "Bite Me!" in pink on the front she made her way out to the common area. As she left the teams quarters she could hear the commotion in the kitchen/dining area and decided that was probably where she should be. "Well if it's action you want, you could stop by my room later," Rose commented as she heard Artemis. It wasn't very long ago that Rose had been the enemies for the previous team as well as the Teen Titans. Rather then sit among her new allies she instead leaned against the counter, still keeping a bit of distance from them. She might be okay with banter, but they hadn't built up trust yet, or at least Rose didn't trust them yet. The last person she trusted had tried to kill her, recently.

Cera/Comet
Yawned as she rolled over in her bed the sound of others getting up and moving around forcing her to wake up. Sitting up she stretched her arms out of her head and gave another small yawn before she stood up. Making her way to the bathroom she took her time getting ready, not because it took a long time but because the alien was still figuring out how earth objects worked. Finally after a bit of time she made her way out of the bathroom and got dressed before making her way out into the kitchen area where it seemed everyone else was at the moment. The only thing was she didn't get dressed all the way so when she walked out to join the rest of her new team she was in a simple tshirt (on loan from one of the other girls) that barely covered up what was important down low (of course Tamaran was a lot more open about the body so she saw no problem with being barely dressed). Smiling she gave her friends a wave "I hope you all are having the good morning" she made her way to the table and settled down "Why is it we do not wish the plant to be on our food" She tilted her head glancing around at the others

Freya/Perma
Made her way slowly down the stairs taking each step cautiously as she still wasn't sure if the whole thing might give out on her or not. However that was basically how she felt about the rest of the world at the moment as well. She was from several centuries past having grown up to be a viking raider only to betrayed by her allies and left to die on a floating glacier, but instead the glacier had simply frozen her. Over the years she had slowly absorbed the glaciers powers as it had leeched the color from her body, so that when she awoke in the current time she was what they called an albino and could harness the power of ice. She was then picked up by a group of people calling themselves superheros (whatever that was) and left with a new group that had formed of all girls. Most seemed to understand their place but there were a few like her who seemed out of their element. Thus once she made it down the stairs she cautiously crept into the room of food where everyone else was. Unlike everyone else though she was decked out in fur and warpaint settling down she looked at the food being prepared and made a face "Do you people not know what meat is."

Echo/Fang
Was bouncing up and down in her room moving about getting everything ready, she had finally made it. After a few years of running around on her own fighting low levil bad guys and helping out her town she had finally been asked to join a new group that had just formed. After a bit more packing she nodded her head glad to be done and just in time for as she finished up there came a honk outside her house. Giving a small squeal of joy she dashed down the stair said good bye to her parents and then was out the door and in the waiting vehicle bouncing on the seat. Thus she was off and would arrive at the base later that day, she could have just flown but it's to hard to carry her stuff when shes a bird.

Atalanta
Had just finished her early morning run and was outside her farm stretching out her legs making sure they didn't tighten up she had a long way to go later on. Once she was finished with that she got started on her chores. This was the last day she had to deal with them for a while so she wanted to make sure they were done right and the animals were well set up, and so her dad wouldn't bitch. Smirking she made her way into the barn and got to work on milking the cows, then she moved to the chickens, then the pigs, goats, sheep, horses, etc. Eventually she was finished and nodded her head in appreciation, this was one of the few times in the day when she slowed down and enjoyed just being in the moment. Once she was sure everything was good she dashed around her house making sure she hadn't forgot to send anything with the rest of her luggage and grabbing breakfast. After she took a quick shower (well quick for non speedsters) she dressed for a long fun then made her way downstairs. Kissing both her parents and telling them how much she loved them she dashed out the door and then took off towards her new life

Oracle & Amethyst

Barbara Gordon, who had been Batgirl before a bullet from Joker put her in a wheelchair and she became the seemingly all knowing Oracle, grinned with a chuckle as Echo bounded in. "I've not seen anyone so excited about starting out with heroing since..." She stopped and lost her grin. Bad choice of words. That could only end with Jason Todd. Another Joker victim. One everyone thought killed, until Red Hood showed up. She quickly thought of another. Her godchild. Batman's rules prevented her from saying the civilian name, though. She adjusted her glasses and her specially created van, from Wayne Enterprises, began to move down the street. She finished her sentence, after clearing her throat. "Nightstar."

A little farther down the street, and the van stopped again, "Good day to you, Princess Amethyst. How are you? Thank you for applying to Young Justice. I'm sure you'll get along well with everyone."

Amethyst smiled cordially. "I do hope so as well. I've had more than my fill of civil war. Thank you for the opportunity, Oracle."

The van continued on to the mountain headquarters in Happy Harbor.

Velocity & Artemis

Meanwhile, Windy (in uniform, so Velocity by the rules) wasn't happy with Nightstar's remark. However, Nightstar wasn't in costume. Besides her, it looked like Artemis, Ember and Freya were the only ones. "Nigh-starrrr!" She whined. "Arrow was clear! You heard Batman! I gotta enforce the more fiber on my days! Or else no more eclairs!" Probably because no one else seemed to. Olive sure didn't. Windy also had a bad habit of abbreviating certain heroes' names that the Y could be attached without sounding... Obscene (like Nighty would be). Artemis to Arty her favorite target.

"Fine. No lettuce on your breakfast." Velocity whimpered... Before depositing a bran muffin on a plate in front of her in a pink blur. "It doesn't have lettuce. By your own words my kitchen privileges are fine, and by Batman's, I am still allowed my daily dozen of eclairs for energy." Windy was always looking for loopholes.

She noticed Comet immediately. And blushed practically crimson "Umm.. There's a.." All she could do was embarrassingly point. This caused Ember (Olive, in costume) to raise an eyebrow in amusement. Velocity finally got back on track. "Right? Plant is fiber. We need more fiber. Fiber good!" She frowned. "In moderation. Always in moderation. It... Can cause problems if too much. Yeah." And at that moment her crush had to show up... She had another reason to be bright red. "So...? That's an extra bacon, but everything else is okay, too?" She asked, trying hard to not let her crush show.

Meanwhile, Artemis raised an eyebrow and looked at Rose. With a scoff, she retorted, "In your wildest dreams, maybe."

Boomtube voice NPC &
Oracle

A101O. Welcome, Oracle. C009* welcome Princess Amethyst of the Jewel Kingdom. Welcome Echo. Welcome Atalanta.

"Here to see if your trouble alert is receiving, and to get member codes in." She looked around. Nightstar in civvies. Sunglasses. Check. Ember in costume. Mary Batson. No sunglasses. Freya, Velocity, Artemis in costume. "Ms. Batson. What are the rules? Even in headquarters? Cera, please put some pants on. Velocity, slow down before..." Too late. Velocity yelped (from an unseen by Oracle Artemis bump) and slid right out the boomtube with a squeal of both voice and rubber soles on her shoes. The voice activated. "C006 Have a good day, Velocity. And slow down. Clocked speed 212.809 miles per hour.

Oracle sighed and started to work. Windy would be back... In about ten minutes.

(*-As I recall. These were codes assigned to the members. In this case, the letter represents the Young Justice incarnation. Artemis would be the only carry over that I'm aware of, so she'll have her original from the comic book and the A first. Everyone else has a C. If we have any from the cartoon that debuted with it (Mentors Flash and Arrow I think), they'd start with a B. Thus, as leader, Nightstar is C001. Pick your own numbers except the obvious for Nightstar :) )

Last edited:
Nightstar & Rose Wilson:

Nightstar looked down at the plate that was deposited in front of her and sighed, "I'm fixing my own breakfast from now on." she commented with a frown. Then she looked up at the blur that was Velocity, "I'm pretty sure that rule was just for you specifically, not the rest of us Velocity. Now slow down before you get hurt, or hurt someone else." she called to the speedster who seemed to ignore her, at least at the moment. She was beginning to wonder how she was even going to turn this group into a team, she could already tell it wasn't going to be easy.

Rose smirked as she heard Artemis' replied and leaned towards the blonde, her own white hair falling forward, partially hiding her face from anyone to her sides. Her blue eyes stared into Artemis', "You should be careful what you wish for Arty. Cause I don't think you want to be in my wildest dreams." she replied before siting back down next to the archer. She brushed her hair back out of her face as she looked at their breakfast and arched an eyebrow. With a shrug she figured it wouldn't change the taste of a breakfast muffin much. She figured if Eggs and Bacon could go in salads then Lettuce could go on a breakfast sandwich.

It was about this time that Nightstar notice Cera and frowned, "Look Cera, I know you're Tamaranian but not even Mot... Starfire was that brazen, please put some shorts or something on." she knew as Nightstar everyone should know she was the daughter of Starfire, but she didn't feel right calling her mother given that she was telling a teammate to put some clothes on. Besides she didn't actually know if Cera knew who her mother was yet, since they had only met recently. With that said Nightstar decided she wasn't hungry and got up from the table/counter leaving the muffin untouched. Rose only raised an eyebrow at the girl, but didn't say anything, like Nightstar she didn't know the girl yet. As Ravager she had only fought Artemis and Nightstar of this team.

When the Boom-tube activated Nightstar paused as she watched her Godmother arrive with two more members of the team. Rose remained silent as she watched the Red-head in the wheel chair call out Batson for not hiding her identity, and Rose couldn't help but roll her eyes. Why enforce it on her, but not Cera, or even herself, she knew why Nightstar kept her identity secret she had overheard Batman giving the soon the be leader, at the time, the order or rule rather, well telling her to continue following it that is. It seemed Nightstar wasn't happy about the call out either.

"Oracle you know well as I, that outdated and ridiculous rule only applies to me and anyone else who came from Batman's tutelage." Nightstar said from where she stood, she had been on her way to the very computer Oracle was here to check. Then she watched as Velocity skidded out the still active Boom-tube and sighed, she had been proven right, once again. Of course she didn't know Velocity had assistance in her loss of control. Since there destination was the same, Nightstar ended up joining Oracle.

~~~~
Claire Black/Lady Loki:

Claire sighed as a ringing sound woke her up and she groaned as she rolled over and realized it wasn't her phone, but the device she had created for those who wanted to speak to Lady Loki. With a sigh she got up and looked at the device, reading the name on the device of who was calling and she frowned. 'What does he want? she thought to herself as she got out of bed. She was currently wearing only a tee-shirt and panties, far from presentable. Besides she couldn't be Claire Black, student of a History and Mythology Major at Metropolis University and part-time hostess and tour guide at the History Museum for this meeting. No she had to be Lady Loki, so with that she quickly changed her appearance, her shoulder length blonde hair becoming slightly longer and turning back. Her clothes then changed into a much more form-fitting green outfit like her favorite Mythological character would wear, finished off with a horned, golden headdress. In a matter of seconds she had gone from Claire Black to Lady Loki. Glancing the the mirror she smirked, she just loved they way this outfit hugged her curves.

Then she turned to the device and picked it up. With a snap of her fingers she teleported to her base of operations, it had once been a ruined castle, now it was filled with magical objects and modern technology to help her find what she wanted. The best comparison would be like combining the Batcave and Zantanna's base. She moved to the room where she took all her calls as Loki and placed the device on a pedestal and soon an image of the man who was calling appeared.

"Ah Ms. Loki, I'm glad you answered. I could use your help with a little something. I need you to steal a certain item for me, don't worry you'll be paid well." the man said in a calm tone, he didn't expect the woman to turn him down.

"It's Lady Loki and I'm not a petty thief Sebastian. You want something stolen call Catwoman." Lady Loki replied in annoyance.

"Ah well you see, I don't exactly trust her. The relationship with the Bat and all. Besides I've heard there is a Magical object you've been looking for being kept at the same place as what I need." the man replied, he knew that would get her attention.

"Fine, what are you after?" she replied simply.

"That's a good girl...." the man went on to tell her about the job, and about her payment.

Last edited:
Cera
Smiled as she leaned back in her chair glancing around at everyone who was crowed into the room. She hadn't been on Earth long and these girls were slowly becoming her friends well she hoped they were. Cera glanced over at the other girl and raised a brow before glancing down at herself "Is something the matter with my outfit, everything is covered." She smiled as she glanced down at her lap which was covered at the moment the shirt was just long enough. "I'm sure starfire had the multiple acts of brazen before you knew her. On Tamaran the body is free men and women do not have the hang ups about their bodies." She nodded before returning to her meal eating everything set before her due to how much she enjoyed pretty much all earth food. At the sound of the boom tube, she glanced up with everyone else only to get called out "As I have told the friend Nightstar I am covered, but fine I will go put pants on" She rolled her eyes and stood up her shirt ruffling out some to flash anyone watching before she made her way back up to her room where she pulled on a part of tight jeans and staying barefoot made her way back down.

Freya
Glanced up at the girl who seemed unable to stand still "No everything else is not fine. Bacon is ok because it is meat and it is good but I need something more. Your food in this day is very varied and I am unsure with it." She smiled weakly as she glanced around the room hoping for some more meat or even some normal bread, the muffins were strange and the plants weren't even worthy to look at. At the sound of the tube, she threw her chair back and stood up reaching for an ax that was no longer there before she noticed one of the women that had been there when she emerged from the ice. Nodding her head she righted her chair and snagged some of the bacon, eating it with her hands as she watched the newcomers arrive and the speeder dash out the door, now that did put a smile on her face. "That was something enjoyable." She chuckled some before making her way into the entrance room to join the others and observe what was going on.

Echo
"Oh, you have no idea I've always wanted to be on a team with other supers. And the fact that it is an all-girl team is even better, I don't really like boys girls are just so much be...."
She blushed bright red realizing she was talking too much before he settled back and got comfortable. As she did she noticed the woman who was driving her and her eyes went wide it was Oracle the tech genius for the bat squad. She was swiftly starstruck and couldn't say any more to her and then they stopped and picked up another girl who was one of the most beautiful Echo had ever seen. She blushed as she looked her up and down and then turned and stuck out her hand "Hi my names Echo or shoot should probably tell you my hero name is Fang." She smiled and showed off her teeth before she giggled and shook her head "It's not because of those its because I can turn into animals." She smiled and made a show of sorting through a few different animals real quick before she sat back to enjoy the ride. Eventually, they arrived at the base and she followed the other girl out of the van where they met one more girl before they were sucked into the base by a boom tube. As soon as they were in a blur flew past them and then she glanced around to take in the view of all the other girls most of whom were quite lovely. "Oh damn"

Atalanta
Was stretching her arms out over her head and then down to her toes bending her knees and making sure everything was loose. When she was waiting she found this was the best thing to do it helped prepare her for the next burst and made her none of her muscles were getting tense. Eventually, she spotted a van pulling up to where she stood and as it did she smiled and waved. As they made their way up to her she nodded "Howdy I'm Atalanta nice to meet ya'll" She smiled and stepped out of the way for them to pass her before she followed in the back of the group the boom tube dropping them off inside the entryway. "Ohh wow this place is much larger than my barn back home." She smiled as she moved around looking up at the high ceiling and then the size of the room. Before she felt the very common flash of wind as another speed demon ran by them and out of the base. "My my seems I'm not the only one." She smiled and turned to where everyone else was gathered.

Amethyst (in route)

"Uh... Tis a pleasure... Fang?" She watched, actually slightly amused with the morphing to different animals. So. This is a changling. I've heard of them. She thought with a smile.

(Arrival)

She quickly stepped out of the van and unlike Echo, or even Oracle who just merely smiled and nodded towards the athletic young lady, she gave a pleasant greeting. "And a pleasant day to you." Echo was still in earshot so this was good. She had been too transfixed by transformations to introduce herself properly. "Princess Amethyst of the Jewel Kingdom. A different planet not unlike Earth called Gemworld. Except... Less modern. Much less." She quickly then fell behind step of Oracle's wheelchair and was announced after her by the boomtube voice. With a number?

She shook her head of the thought and didn't seem too awestruck by the size. She didn't want to make a bad impression or sound self-important by announcing the House of Amethyst was a palace equal in size to her new headquarters. She saw the female with white hair and momentarily forgot where she was. She headed towards her, with a big smile and arms wide. "Princess Opal! Pleasant seeing you again! Interesting choice of costume!" She ran to hug who she thought was a fellow princess of the Jewel Kingdom.

Oracle

She began typing so quickly, only very few would be able to follow her hands and fingers. Nightstar among them. Since Nightstar was it to approach, she said calmly and quietly, only for her ears, "Mary. Mariam was being taught by Batman. Still is actually. She's your detective on the team. I know how out of date his stupid rule is. Anyone who knows you and Lady Shazam will see clear through those sunglasses. But I challenge you to to try to explain THAT to him without a Batwar breaking out. I'll clue you in on something, Dick and I would have your back. Although you probably knew that already, too." She gave her goddaughter a quick smile. Then she developed a tic and frowned. "I'm going to punch Wally (Flash) so hard, he'll be vibrating for a year. No wonder your trouble alert isn't firing... And where's Olive's code number?" With a sigh and shake of her head. "Easily fixed. Let your second know I had to update her Young Justice number, before she gets bent so out of shape she can't shoot straight." She looked at Nightstar. "You know how temperamental she can get, you absolutely positive she's your second? I could try to persuade Lady Shazam to take it?" The only member Nightstar had worked with was Artemis. Even Oracle knew that. Artemis most likely was the best candidate to be second in command. Oracle knew that, too. Oracle was second guessing herself. That never ended well.

Ember

Olive shook her head as Artemis hip bumped Windy out of control. She looked around. "Come on, girls... Am I the only one who saw that?" Apparently so, since even Mary Batson looked at her strangely, before putting her sunglasses on.

Mary Batson

"Maybe I should just change into my hero identity, but then I'd have some 'splainin' to do to my principal, Mr. Arnaz." She sighed. "Oh gosh, that will be so much fun..." There was definitely a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Especially if he starts calling me Lucy again."

Artemis

Artemis smirked at Ravager. "Oh I don't? Will I be shooting arrows at everything and hitting nothing? Or is that too much of a dream?" She then glared at Miriam. "Well... If you wouldn't act as daft as that dumb redhead, you wouldn't be called Lucy. Ever stop to think of that you dumb big red cheesecake?"

Oracle chuckled as she finished punching in the data. She couldn't get on Artemis for that. She was right. It just could have been said with a scoch more tact.

Velocity

As Oracle was running a diagnostic test on the computer, testing the alert system while in contact with the Watchtower, Velocity walked in, sopping wet, and the boomtube announced her return. "C006. Welcome, Velocity. Now stop dripping on me." With a huff, she first approached Nightstar. "I was doing 220 and in complete control until I got bumped into. Three guesses who that was and the first two don't count. I know how to control my speed when I'm under Mach one. I was well under Mach one."

She next walked up to Freya, grinning. "Y'know, Perma... You're even more attractive when you go on about meat. But we humans have learned it's a good idea to eat a balance of every food group. Breads, vegetables and fruits, dairy. Even tree nuts, which are actually in the meat category... Unless they mucked with the pyramid. They might be with lentils by now. I stopped going by the pyramid when they had us eating 7-11 servings of bread. Waaaaaaaay too much bread. No wonder America is so fat." In short, Windy had never agreed with the pyramid.

Last edited:
Nightstar & Rose Wilson:

Nightstar arched an eyebrow as she listened to her Godmother, "Really? Because Dad is the one who is enforcing the rule on me, and when I argued the point that is was outdated he threatened to pull me from the team." she replied simply as she watched the woman work. She could track every keystroke, after all her dad was a pretty good hacker himself and she had picked up a thing or two from him. Then as she heard the comments about Artemis she frowned, "Artemis is my second, she's the most experienced person on the team, and I trust her with my life. Besides that, I would rather her be the Team Leader instead of me... but the League doesn't agree with me." she added calmly as she glanced towards the others.

Rose watched as Cera left, she didn't mind the view in the slightest, if the girl didn't want to wear pants then she didn't mind staring at her bare ass all day, and maybe more. Turning her attention back to Artemis she smirked, "No my dear Archer, you'd be tied to my bed while I fu...." whatever she was about to say was cut off by the sudden hug from someone she had never met in her life. For a slit second all she could do was blink in confusion, she also noted the scuff from Artemis' direction as she was called "Princess", before she pushed the blonde girl back. "Don't ever do that again... I'll forgive you this one time. I am not a Princess, nor this Opel person. I am Rose Wilson. You'd do well to remember that." she replied, perhaps too harshly, but Rose was known for her abrasiveness if nothing else. Glancing past the girl that had hugged her she noticed Velocity's return and judged by her expression things were about to get interesting.

Nightstar rounded on Velocity as she approached and frowned at the comments the speedster made. She let her finish her rant, which went way off topic by the end, Nightstar narrowed her eyes behind her blacked out shades. "Are you finished?" she asked, her voice level and calm, Olive, Oracle, and Artemis would know this was a bad sign. Rose heard the tone and turned her attention towards their leader. "I don't care how fast you were going, or how much control you had or if someone bumped you or not. The point of the matter is, you ignored not one, but two warnings to slow down. What happens when you run into a teammate going that fast, did you ever think of that? If you ignore a warning to slow down again, I'm benching you! If you can't follow warnings here, you can't follow orders in the field. Then you'll really get someone hurt or killed." she said as she stepped into the center of the room so everyone could hear her.

"This is still new to a lot of you, so you still see it as a game, as something fun and exciting. But one day you're going to face someone like Two-face or The... The Joker. Then you're going to come face to face with "the Abyss" standing on the edge where one wrong step will send you tumbling into the darkness and no one will be able to pull you out or save you. Your action here affect your actions out there. We have rules for a reason, we train for a reason. So when it really matters we can count on each other and when you face that Abyss you'll know what to do and be able to step back from it. So if you don't like the rules, there's the door!" Nightstar said, her voice level and her anger hidden as she pointed towards the actual exit and not the boom-tube. With that she turned and walked out of the main common area of the base and made her way towards the room where they kept halo statues of past members that had died. If anyone chose to follow her she wanted them to see what the price of doing their duty could be.

Cera
Stretched her arms out over her head as she made her way back into the kitchen snagging a bit of the food she had missed before making her way over to the group. As she stepped back over she could instantly feel a change in the atmosphere it seemed the appearance of oracle, as well as some unsaid words, was causing a bit of tension. Raising a brow she made her way over to the Batson girl "Why would changing into an outfit affect your daily life. Are you not the same person does the outfit change you that much?" She gazed at her curiously as she tried to figure out "Oh it is because of the secret identity yes, but why would this principal call you lucy your name is not that."

Freya
Stood towards the back of the group taking in the many different women around her, it was unusual, to say the least. Sure she was a bit out of place in her time but to think there would be a whole group of female warriors it was something unheard of. Not to mention they were made up of so many colors and bodies it was an interesting sight, well it was at least for her. Suddenly the running girl was back in the room looking wet and a bit angry something Freya hadn't been sure she could be. Smirking she watched her march over to the leader girl and say something to her only for nightstar to give her one back and rather aggressively at that and Freya thought she was cold. Looking down at the girl who was suddenly in front of her she raised a brow "Who is this Perma...oh yes that identity hider moniker I was given. I am not attractive I am a warrior. Meat is the essential part of all warrior's diets and no matter what this pyramid thing says that is what I will eat." She huffed and crossed her arms continuing to look down at the girl "Why are you still standing before me and why do you smile like that?"

Echo
Smiled wide as she looked around the room she was just so out of her depth she was from a decently sized town but they had nothing on this place. Thus as everyone talked she would wander around glancing at all the everything that was in the room, however, her eyes were often drawn to the ladies. There was the gorgeous one who she had just learned was a princess from another world and then there was the mysterious girl she was speaking to or trying to at the moment. All of it was just so overwhelming she wasn't sure what to do and then the mood was kind of smashed when one of the girls lectured the other then took off down one of the halls. Not sure what to do or if anyone else would do anything Echo decided she would follow the girl maybe she could help and that's what heroes did. Thus she found her way into the hall of memorium and once more she was a bit starstruck if nod saddened by the display, making her way over to nightstar she tapped her shoulder gently "Um hi I'm Echo I just got here so I know you don't know me but um are you ok?"

Atalanta
Was much like the other girl who she had come in with she was a bit out of her element. Thus she stayed close to Oracle and looked around at the other girls and what they had made of the base so far. As oracle typed and worked with the computer Atalanta was able to catch every keystroke, the woman was fast but nowhere near as fast as her. Smirking she turned just in time to see the runner from before step back in and stride up to one of the other girls. She wasn't surprised she had been going that fast, although it was kind of slow she wondered what her top speed might truly be. She herself had never been tested she just knew it had only taken her about an hour to get here from Texas but then again she hadn't been rushing. Shrugging to herself she meandered around before she found herself next to the girl with sunglasses. "Is it always so hmm lively around here or is it just because we showed up?" She smiled generally curious as well as trying to lighten the mood a bit

Oracle (before Velocity returns)

Barbara looked up and over to Nightstar and frowned. "Really? And the way he would go on about not liking it. Guess I'll have to have a little talk with him." She wanted it left there.... And lucky for her, it just might be. Thanks to Velocity's tirade about controlling her speed, seemingly "correcting" her superior. Oracle just got pissed. Anyone who knew her, knew it wasn't going to be a good time for the object of her anger.

Velocity

"Would you try some of the other items for me? I toss a mean salad." She asked coyly, trying not to seem like she was flirting.

Artemis & Oracle

"Well, that's true.... Your speed is the only thing that keeps it from being all over the floor.... We still haven't gotten that piece of bacon out of the ceiling. Probably need King Arthur to remove it." She pointed up to show the thin sliver like piece of cured pork, embedded into the ceiling with maybe a millimeter visible.

Oracle scowled at Artemis as she grabbed Velocity by the arm. Looking at Freya she said, "You two can talk later. Her punishment isn't over yet." She pulled her away, back towards the computer, and spun her to face her. "One. DO NOT EVER take that tone with Nightstar again, or you will find yourself on Themyscria faster than you can say Ancient Greek History. Two. I don't care who caused you to go out of control, when you're told to slow down... SLOW DOWN! Technically my warning wasn't fully out, but that's beside the point. Three. I'll get on Artemis also, but you both WILL start getting along and stop egging the other before someone gets seriously hurt either emotionally or physically. Four. This isn't the first time but it damned well WILL be the last. I will be setting a permanent speed limit for inside, when there had been an honor system. You want to play NASCAR or IndyCar... Do it outside. Do you know what the school zone speed limit is? (20mph) Good. That is the speed limit in here.... And it will be enforced." She let go of the arm. "You will listen to Nightstar and Artemis talk about what the true meaning of being a hero means.... Then you will go to your room to think hard about how you behaved. Go. WALK." Oracle pointed the direction Nightstar went with the Mom look written all over her face.

Windy, with a scolded puppy look, walked that way, quickly, but still considered walking as Oracle rolled over to nearby Artemis. "Nightstar trusts you. Stop egging on your teammates before you lose that trust. Get in there and help Nightstar regarding the two new inductees to the Halo room. It was what shut down the second Young Justice, as you know... I just hope Queen Elsa forgives us and doesn't declare war on Arkham and the Justice League, after all. Scratch that... Think we should really fear the wrath of Jonah Hex. He trusted us more." (Hint to the new inductees)

Amethyst

The purple clad princess backed off with a frown. "Long white hair... Build. Approximate height... You're near enough to Princess Opal for that mistake." The warrior princess leaned on her sword and bowed her head whilst kneeling on one knee, almost proposal like, or as one might who is before a ruler. "This warrior most humbly apologizes to Lady Rose and request for a mulligan and a chance to introduce properly." This was the way of the Jewel Kingdom if one owned up to a faux pas of this magnitude.

Lady Shazam

Mariam sighed and removed her glasses. "This is so complicated, that it'll be far better to show you, then explain it, Cera." She sighed, before giving herself enough room in an open space, yet still close to the counter. "SHAZAM!" She called out loudly and was immediately struck by lighting. Now, where a smallish high school student stood a moment before, was a slightly more mature adult woman of about 21, looking slightly even majestic in stature and stance.
Screenshot_20191026-173444.png

"I'm going to be in so much trouble now with Oracle, although you would have eventually learned this. I have no other way to explain it, though." Lady Shazam sighed. "No. My name isn't Lucy. But our Principal? Well, any girl who has some 'splainin' to do to him... Is usually called Lucy. That's even MORE complicated to explain." She shrugged to end the double explanation.

Ember

Olive was all set to go all Bachman-Turner Overdrive on Atalanta, but she got upstaged and even jumped slightly at Mary's transformation. "You'd think I'd be used to that by now. Atalanta... Stick around... Cause you ain't seen nothing yet." She gave a cockeyed grin.

Oracle

The wheelchair bound ex-Batgirl sighed. "No. The only way you'll be in trouble is if you try to stay in that form, young lady. You are not in Super Hero High School. You're in a public school." She commented.

Last edited:
Nightstar:

Nightstar entered the large room with the lake and waterfall and looked at the halo statues of the members who had died while on the Young Justice team and frowned. This wasn't exactly where she had meant to go but it's where she ended up. She was about to sit on the edge of the large pool when she felt the tap on her shoulder and turned to find one of the new members. "I'm fine, you just arrived right?" she replied, not waiting for the girl to reply, as she already knew the answer. "You should probably get back to Oracle to get your number assignment." she added with a sigh as she found a bench carved into the rocks that made the waterfall possible and sat down. She kind of wanted to be alone, but she couldn't exactly turn down the girl.

Rose Wilson:

Rose arched an eyebrow at the young woman as she said she looked similar to this Opel person and could only shake her head. "You need your eyes checked then." she commented then watched as she knelt. This was not going to be her day, she'd never hear the end of it from Artemis. "Its fine... just get up already... this is really embarrassing get up!" Rose snapped at Amethyst with a frown. She would never be able to live this down now.

Claire Black:

Claire was at the Metropolis Art Gallery where an auction would be held that evening for a few select items. It was for some kind of charity and among the items were what her client wanted as well as a Magical Artifact Claire had been looking for, for a very long time. It wasn't hard to spot as the client's request was a large red gem, it was called the Eye of Cerberus, she didn't know why Sebastian wanted it, however she was more interested in something else. That something was right across from it, a Nordic elemental tome which controlled the weather with the right magical inputs, it was mislabeled as a statuette that was offered to the Gods to be granted their blessings. This made her scuff as she looked over the items. She was also casing out the security so she could make her move later that day, likely just before or during the auction as Lady Loki and steal them with the least interference possible.

Cera
Tilted her head some as she looked over at the other girl wondering what she could mean "Ok then I shall watch you like the hawk." She smiled and looked her over as she made her way back a bit and then yelled into the sky a very strange word. When she did a bolt of lightning shot down from the sky, Cera gasped and dashed forward trying to push Mariam out of the way, only when she reached her there was no longer a young girl but a solid woman and her hand was found to be grabbing something not so solid now. Jumping back she looked the other girl up and down "Forgive me ma'am" She took a closer look her eyes narrowing "Oh but you are my friend Mariam...how is it you grew so rapidly and why the um show of lights." She titled her head again looking up and down her body once more enjoying the new view "Is it some sort of time travel like the glorbian kestal from my homeworld that changes itself to appear bigger and the stronger."

Freya
Raised a brow at the other girl as she seemed to bounce around even when she was standing still "I care not what you do with the salad I do not eat what we feed to our stock animals." She shook her head before turning to the wheeled one and nodding her head "You can take her I do not believe our conversation to be too pertinent." She shrugged and turned back to the speedster before giving her a nod then turning towards the rest of the group taking in the new members before nodding and making turning towards the hallway she believed led to the training room. She had lost her ax when she had been frozen and they hadn't allowed her a new one due to what she could do with it to other people and apparently heros did not kill their enemies despite how simple it was. Thus she was forced to train her new powers something that was very strange to her and yet made her feel powerful like one of the divines.

Echo
Blushed as she came face to face with the other girl and blushed, shit she was going to have a hard time with all these lovely ladies on the team. Coughing some she nodded her head as she pushed her fingers together timidly "Oh yea I am I'm Echo or um Fang. Oh, that I mean I probably should, but I don't really like it when someones not doing good." She smiled weakly as she glanced around at all the flickering images and nodded her head taking quickly understanding what they stood for, given none of them had been in the main room. She glanced down at the other girl before settling down beside her "I know you probably want to be alone right now, but it's not good to be when dark thoughts are on the run." She gave another shy smile before looking down at her hands "However sometimes it helps to just sit with someone else not saying anything just taking in their presence and solidarity." She nodded and continued to sit there just being quiet and letting the other girl be

Atalanta
Smiled at the other girl as she waited for her to reply only for the flash of light to force a gasp of fear out of her lips as she gave a very very quick step back or maybe a few. She was on the other side of the room when she realized what had happened and was soon enough back in front of the other girl nodding her head to her words "Shit that nearly gave me a heart attack." She blushed some before nodding "I can only imagine, this is definitely not my farm anymore." She smiled weakly as she looked the other girl up and down "If you don't mind me asking what are your powers?"

Amethyst

Amethyst wondered how to prove to Ravager, the 15 year old Princess Opal had seemed to age to look about as old as she, and had many of the same features in build as this one calling herself Rose. She even had a similar pink lettered insult shirt. She nodded and arose. "Then we try again. Thank you. Pleasure to meet you, I am Princess Amethyst of the Jewel Kingdom, which is not of this world." That didn't quite sound right either, but was much less rude than hugging a complete stranger via mistaken identity. She then held out her hand for a shake.

Artemis

Artemis couldn't help but smirk. Despite what Oracle just warned her about, she had all kinds of ammunition to tease both Amethyst and Rose. If only she had a proper purple flower to call the Princess.... Her look betrayed her, however, as she left to follow Velocity, looking right at them both. Oh, the fun I'm going to have with BOTH of you... her expression said.

When she reached the Hall of Memorials, she took a deep breath and walked in. The two new statues faced each other, with their hero names (although one was her real name as well) in the base. She faced the regal looking one with a long blonde braided ponytail, decked out in a flowing glacial blue dress with a white snowflake in the center, the top point went between her breasts and the other two seemed to wrap themselves right underneath them. "Hey Winter Maiden. You'd listened to Nightwing or Martian Manhunter, you'd probably be the one looking around at all of us, here. So.... Your mom was really fit to be tied. Elsa was ready to turn this whole city into a frozen wasteland. And I mean a deep freeze FROZEN. Miss you, Princess. We have a new warrior princess and ice maiden. Two different people though."

She turned to the other, right across from the regal girl. She shook her finger at the scruffy looking girl in cowboy hat and outfit, grinning wide as she held her rifle with her left hand over right shoulder and saluted with her right. "Well, Jenny Hex... You said you wanted to make it as a hero and not a bounty hunter like your old man. You did. We still haven't found your body to give you the burial you deserve. Who knows how many lives you saved doing that... Just wished you let Kid Flash go with you, you big dummy. You'd still BE here." Was she tearing up? Yes. Yes she was. Kid Flash and her were on the outs at the time. She really liked Jenny Hex.

Ember

Ember hadn't seen how quickly Atalanta ran, but judged by the distance... It was over Oracle's new speed limit. Oracle seemed to have ignored both, however."Yeah, you definitely ain't in Texas, any more. You thought things were big there." She looked over to see Oracle looking around at every one still in the dining/kitchen area. "My powers? I can start and control fire. Uhh... Like.... Firestorm. I don't have two people that create me, so that might be a bad example." She couldn't think of anyone else who was a HERO that controlled fire. "Come on. I'll show you a hall I hope you never become a part of, but is a good place to reflect on what a hero means."

She started for the Hall of Memorials AKA Halo Hall.

Lady Shazam

Lady Shazam just smiled. "I'm not sure what the creature you mentioned even does. I was given these powers about four years ago, when I ran into this wizard, who's name you heard me incite. I was and still am looking for my older brother William, who everyone called Billy. This is actually his birthright. By now, though, as I just started looking this different once I turned 16... It is mine, fully. I still want to find my brother; I won't give up hope. Why don't you catch up with everyone else? Unfortunately, I have to get to school."

Oracle

Oracle pointed out the boomtube. "That way, Lady Shazam. Change outside. Scare the birds and crabs and things instead of our recruits, and wait for me in the van. It's unlocked." She watched Lady Shazam fly out the boomtube and heard the announcement.

"C004 Have a good day, Lady Shazam. Speed 15.337 miles per hour. No penalty."

Oracle nodded. The computer was now calculating everyone's speed upon exit. The rule might be able to be enforced after all. She then sent Nightstar the following email:

Nightstar
Leaving everything in your capable hands. Please enforce the new 20 mile per hour speed limit for inside the headquarters. I'm dropping off Mary Batson at school, and try to smooth things over with Mr. Arnaz, her Principal, regarding an unrelated issue on bullying and why neither Lady Shazam nor Young Justice showed up. Wish me luck. You know his stubborn streak. It's worse than Velocity. Contact me at Watchtower after 11. I should be back then. One more thing. Batman plans to run an exercise sometime this week. It's also a test for the trouble alert. Train hard.

Not even Batman knew his intended test would turn into the real thing.

Velocity

Windy reached the Hall and walked inside seeing only two people at the time. She looked sheepishly around, and saw one that resembled Artemis, but was named Tiger or Tigress. "Wow. Artemis had a twin?"

Artemis had just walked in, and ignored Windy as she talked to the two statues at the very front.

Velocity, still not realizing where exactly she was, asked innocently, "So... What exactly does Oracle want me to learn here? Who are these guys and gals?"

Last edited:
Rose Wilson:

Rose looked at the Princess and frowned slightly, though her annoyance was starting to die down. Seeing the extended hand she sighed, "Fine, whatever," she replied as she took the offered hand for a moment before releasing it. Then she noticed where most of the team were going. "Looks like a team meeting...." she commented as she stood and made her way to the Memorial room where everyone else was going. She had a feeling someone was about to be told off again. She was likely right as she heard the comment made by Velocity. "They are dead, she probably wants you to know the cost of what we do." she commented as she brushed past the speedster. Nightstar was going to have a ball with this one she thought as she found herself a place to sit.

Nightstar:

Nightstar sighed as Echo sat next to her, she really just wanted to be alone, or if she had to spend time with someone, her girlfriend. "Nightstar, and I have a Girlfriend for that. I really did just want to be alone." she replied, trying not to show her annoyance or be rude. The girl was just trying to be polite and Nightstar wasn't being very nice at the moment. Then as the others started to enter she sighed again, this was why she had never wanted to be the leader, but it was the only way to stave off joining the League and getting to be on the same team as her girlfriend. "But I guess being leader means no alone time..." she commented as she watched the others come in. When she heard Velocity she felt her eyebrow twitch, Rose had answered, but Nightstar couldn't stop her annoyance from building as she glanced over at Artemis to see her reaction. She didn't need the archer to blow up, so she stood, moving in front of those gathered. "This is the Hall of Memorials. Every single Halo Statue you see here is someone who died in the line of duty. This is the cost of what we do. This is why I expect all of you to take things seriously. We honor, or dishonor their sacrifice in everything we do. If you can't get on board with that, then get out now." she said, keeping her annoyance in check, but by the end of her speech she was in Velocity's face. She paused there a moment before moving away from the speedster.

"I only know a few of those here, but Artemis knows most of them. If you disrespect anyone Memorialize in this room, you'll answer to her directly, but know you'll be ostracizing yourself from everyone here and in the League as well. If you want to know who they are, there are plaques on the base of each. If you want their stories they can be found on the computer, or you can ask Artemis directly." she added before she stepped aside to let Artemis say anything if she wanted. If not then Nightstar would check her emails as she just heard her phone going off to alert her to one. This wasn't exactly how she expected day one of the new team to go.

Claire Black:

Claire continued to look around the exhibit taking not of where all the guards were and their patrol routes. She could tell she would have to take some of them out, but if she waited for the auction to start there would be minimal civilians involved when she made her move. Anyone who was paying attention to her would notice she was likely casing the place. It did surprise her that she hadn't run across the Daily Planets star reporters weren't here, or at least she hadn't bumped into them. Which was a good thing, they would likely be able to tell what she was doing.

Cera
Cera listened to the other girl talk she was polite and tried to follow along but after a few moments, she was lost. "That is an interesting story friend Mary, but I am sorry I do not do the understanding." She blushed some before nodding her head and giving her a wave as she headed towards the door "Ahh have the good day and do not let the bugs of the bed bite yes." She smiled and turned towards the rest of the team following them into the hall of memorials. Glancing around she walked among the statues, she had been in here several times at this point but it still amazed her that so many amazing heroes had done so much. After a few moments of wondering she made her way to the rest of the girls and found somewhere she could sit and did so before listening to her team leader speak.

Freya
Freya had left before most of the other girls and didn't realize that the rest were going to have an impromptu meeting in the memorial room. Thus she had made her way to one of the training rooms where she could work on controlling her new powers as well as her hand to hand since she was still without her weapons. As she worked a thought came to her head and she glanced down at her hands before concentration. After a few moments, she let out a grunt of approval for she had made a crude ax but it was something.

Echo
Echo blushed as she pushed two of her fingers together blushing "Oh yea of course you do. I'm sorry I'm being way too nosey. I just like I said I don't like it when someone is bummed out and I can help. It's kinda why I like being a hero." She blushed again and then glanced up to see most of the rest of the team making their way in, nodding her head at Nightstar she stood up and made her way over to them. Thus she was kinda towards the front of that small group as Nightstar went on her rant explaining what the room was and why it was so important. As she spoke Echo started to look around and take in all that was within the room and really look at it. Oh wow this place just got more and more impressive with every room she made her way into and although the images were in memorium they were still something to be amazed by "Oh wow"

Atalanta
Atalanta blushed at her explosion of speed but then again she had been caught off guard by the sudden bolt of lightning piercing the air inside a closed building under a mountain, it was quite strange. "I'll say." She nodded glancing around at the room yet again before turning her attention back to Ember. "Oh wow that's pretty cool although I think he has a few more powers than that." She smiled at her before raising her brow at her words and slowly following her "Ok well lead the way." She gave a small smile before she was led into the room full of fallen heroes. Shaking her head she took a step forward her hand coming up to her face "Oh my."

Amethyst

Amethyst wanted to ask Artemis what she was thinking with her look. She and Rose had been close enough to overhear Oracle giving the second in command the warning. As Rose mentioned it was probably a meeting, Amethyst shrugged and followed to the hall.

Her heart sank as she looked at the eight statues. She knew immediately what it meant as she left plans for a similar memorial on her desk in her study at her palace on her old world. "Oh no." She whispered. She listened sadly to Nightstar, and found it interesting the pink speedster seemed to be getting singled out after her tirade in the main part of the headquarters.

Artemis

Artemis nodded to Nightstar. "Thank you, fearless leader. I am intimate with all before you, some more than others*. You are in the midst of eight of the most treasured members of the Justice League and Young Justice. These are even treasured over Batman, Wonder Woman, Arrow, Flash... Even Batgirl. Why? Because they gave of themselves, sacrificing the most expensive treasure, their very lives, in the line of duty and in service for Justice, so others could live." She gave Nightstar a look that said, This will take a while. I'm covering all of them. This look was to relieve Nightstar to do anything she had to and come back in about half an hour or so for the final two. The first statue was of Ted Kord, the original Blue Beetle, and his sacrifice to stop a device his company had made from falling into the wrong hands. Since only he possessed the knowledge to even recreate it, the secret of how to, had went to the grave with him. She only touched on the notes discovered on the benefits, but any could see how they could have been turned to evil purposes, and it should even send shivers through Rose. Which was her intention. In fact, the first three were meant to scare the bejeepers out of three certain ones. Rose first; then the Princess (actually she was going to double down on Amethyst, Robin then Winter Maiden); and finally the speedster. Robin was second, and already murmuring was going on among the ranks. Robin was very much ALIVE! "Quiet! Let me explain before you start accusing the league of anything!" She looked right at Amethyst, who had drawn her sword; even SHE had heard of Robin. The princess was even frowning. "You think you're hot stuff with that sword, Amy? I want you to pay the closest attention." She hissed pointing. Amethyst held her frown, stood from her crouching position, but had yet to sheathe her sword. Artemis then told the tale of Jason Todd. Red Hood had yet to be revealed as him, and it wouldn't matter since he died a hero. "Remember when Nightstar talked about Joker? Why do you think she referred to him, huhn? He went into a warehouse after him, but the Joker somehow eluded him, got far enough away... And. Blew. It. Up." Artemis got her desired result. Amethyst dropped her sword with a clatter and put both hands over her mouth, shaking her head side to side in horror, near tears. Artemis moved to the next statue. She stared right through Windy. "Look familiar, Pinkie? It should. You saw a picture of him from both Flash and the Bat. Even the Amazon Princess explained the family and legacy you're a part of. We're both are gonna be on you the hardest, and here's why..." Artemis explained about Wally West's carefree spirit, joking and kidding, but how when it was time to be serious... He got serious. Then she explained about the fateful day when the three Flashes worked together to stop a diabolical device, and how Wally vanished from this realm without a trace. Artemis concluded with, "Your top speed is no where near as fast as his. Still think this is a game, Velocity? How about the rest of you? Movin' on..." Next was Tula. The base said "Aqualass". Artemis shivered slightly. Before Tula had settled with her boyfriend, she and Artemis had a fling... Well more than one. She was Artemis' first love and time. After composing herself, though anyone with eyes saw the inner struggle trying to manifest itself... She turned around and gave Tula's heartwrenching story of sacrifice. That did it for Velocity, as she started bawling about as out of control as her speed under Mach one was controlled... And she aced being in control to 761 miles per hour.

Ember

She had seen that look on Nightstar's face, before. Frustration, mixed with aggravation, with a dash of pissed. "Speedy." She muttered softly, remembering the leader of the Teen Titans had tried Nightstar's patience several times. She didn't see it at the time, and maybe Nightstar hadn't, yet, but now it made sense. She had been grooming Nightstar for THIS job, and had been feigning her nerves being shot. She still listened intently, and even turned to look at Artemis who was now standing in front of a statue of Wally West, and not far from the one that looked eerily like her, but said "Tigress" on the base and a whole different costume on the blonde figure. Olive narrowed her eyes. She didn't recall Artemis Crock having a twin sister... Little along her being on the same team as Artemis. She'd have to ask Nightstar or text Speedy about that later. Then she saw it on another statue. "Speedy/Red Arrow" and in parentheses (CLONE). How could they have made a male clone of Speedy... A female?

Kara Kent and Lois Lane (NPC)

Kara was Clark's little sister. They had once been twins on Krypton, and it was her uncle Zor-El that had sent her on the path to Earth. The blonde woman of 19, standing next to the veteran reporter for the Daily Planet, was fussing with a stubborn button on her blazer. Around her neck was a blue tie that resembled two blue dangling ribbons that looked like it belonged on a school uniform in Japan. A skirt that showed off shapely, well toned legs, yet relatively thin for a young lady of 5-8, and easily 145 pounds, and a C chest, was the next adjustment. "You look fine, Smallville! We're already running late! You're worse than a teenage girl going to a prom! Let's go!"

Kara made a face, half listening to her mentor, who was really only about six or seven years her senior. "Sorry, Lois... I mean Ms. Lane." Now the tie looked crooked. Again.

Exasperated, Lois grabbed Kara's wrist and started yanking her along by it. "It's fine! NOW, Smallville! We should have been there an HOUR ago! We'd be lucky to get there by the opening bid!"

Kara let out a yelp, before saying, "Sorry, Lois, erm... I mean Ms. Lane."

"Criminy! Just call me Miss Lois, Smallville... That is literally on my last nerve."

Velocity

Windy gulped, standing as erect as she possibly could as Nightstar got in her face. She daren't even BREATHE until the leader pulled away and continued on. She thought as Nightstar left, Jeez, I get it awready, have a heart, Nighty. Good thing there were no mind readers like Zatanna or Miss Martian around. She just broke her own 'no obscene nicknames' rule, although it wasn't aloud.

Velocity was relatively fine until Tula. She saw how Artemis looked at the glowing statue. She had a thing with Tula... Maybe even a first (actually it was both firsts), Artemis struggled for a minute before telling her lover's story that broke Windy's heart. "Iget it! Ok?! I get it!! I'll be good!" She wailed, sobbing uncontrollably. Someone was going to have to lead her out.

Artemis looked at Rose, then looked away. She was the last person Artemis wanted to lead her out. Rose was aware of the final two inductions. Her story was tied to theirs. She looked for someone else to take the bawling speedster from the hall.

(*She was in a relationship with some of them, and one was her.

Lois is rosybrown and available for everyone to move.)

Last edited:
Nightstar:

Once she was finished and Artemis took over she nodded and noticed she had an email. So when she was given the leave to go by second in command she did just that and made her way towards the main computer. As she left the hall she pulled out her phone and read the message from Oracle as she went to the computer. She checked the time and knew it was too early but she didn't exactly have anything else to do so she sat at the computer and activated the call for Oracle. She doubted she'd get an answer yet, but it was worth a try, and it was better then being told about all the members that had died.

"Rose Wilson:

Rose had expected a simply team meeting, not a lesson on the fallen members of the team. She knew the cost and who most were, she had read the plaques when she first arrived. After all she had to learn who she was working with, that aside she had fought many of the past members. As she watched Amethyst she frowned, "Geez girl relax, everyone knows what happened to Jason Todd... he's far from the same person... bit unstable if you ask me," she commented, but went silent as Artemis continued explaining. Towards the end she noticed how Velocity was bawling and rolled her eyes slightly. Looking at the crying Speedster she frowned slightly, but she guessed she could understand, it was her first time hearing about the fallen members. She remained silent as she waited to see what Artemis said next.

Claire Black:

Once Claire was sure she had learned everything she could about the Guards routines and the security that she could by walking around the place she smiled to herself. Looking over the two items she was after once more to cover all her bases she then turned her attention to the people who were there for the auction. From what she could tell it was mostly the rich, many of whom wouldn't care or even know what they had bought. This caused her to huff in annoyance, no doubt they would put the tomes on some kind of shelf to sit and collect dust. It angered her that they would be misused and misunderstood. None of these people deserved them, she would show them, no Lady Loki would show them. Though she had to admit she was shocked not to see Lex Luthor or Bruce Wayne as they usually showed up at such events, maybe the former knew of Sebastian's plans? Or perhaps he was just late, and wanted to make an entrance. As for Bruce Wayne, this probably wasn't enough of a charity event for him to show up. Granted he could be planning to make an entrance as well. But then again, he usually only went to such events in Gotham.

Echo
Listened with a solemn attitude having stepped away from nightstar when she had stepped up to talk to the team. Nodding her head she continued to listen as each member was discussed and their contribution to the team was detailed. She grew a bit misty-eyed, she had always known what the ultimate sacrifice was but she hadn't realized so many had already made that leap. Glancing around she noted the speedster crying her eyes out and carefully moved over to her "Hi I'm Fang." she smiled and wrapped her up in a hug before glancing to the front "I think we should head out for a moment to let you catch your breath." She smiled again giving her another quick hug before carefully leading her from the room hoping it was ok that she was. She just really hated to see people in pain.

Rest of the Girls
The other two within the room watched the two girls leave before turning back to Artemis to see if there was anything else she wanted to discuss. Both were made of sterner stuff while it did affect them neither tried to let their emotions get in the way to much. Cera because it affected her powers, Atalanta, because she had learned to deal with death long ago and how to be strong for others.
Freya was still in the training room enjoying being alone for the moment

Amethyst

Amethyst hadn't had near the meltdown Windy had. She shakily sheathed her sword; her bravado gone. She gave a look at Rose that reeked of confusion. "What do you mean unstable?" She looked back to Artemis.

Artemis

Artemis rubbed her temples with both hands as she stopped in front of the only statue that had a name and costume change. She looked at Rose calmly. "Todd being alive is speculation. No one knows for sure if he's Red Hood. I fought alongside him when YJ just started out four years ago. I SUSPECT you're right... He's unhinged from his experience, very much alive. You're been part of this group long enough. We wait until we have definitive proof." She sighed as she watched Echo/Fang lead Velocity out. "Oracle wants her to go to her room. She can read about the other four during her time out." She faced the others, and took a deep breath. "I'm not sure why this statue is here. I know Tigress better than any other hero in here... You see, this one... Is me." She saw the looks of total disbelief. "No. I'm not a ghost, I'm very much alive." She then explained barely unclassified material of how she and Aqualad had gone deep undercover, and she had "died" as Artemis for that to happen. She explained that after she had helped defeat the baddies, she continued on as Tigress. Instead of retiring at 18 like she wanted, she continued, being groomed as Nightwing's replacement. Meanwhile, unknown to her, Nightstar, a member of Teen Titans, was likewise being groomed for the spot by order of the Justice League. She wanted out, but decided to go on one final mission... The one Rose knew about that claimed the two inductees. Before the bomb Slade planted exploded, she changed back to her green, wanting to use her arrows. Nightwing promised there would be consequences, before Winter Maiden entombed all but herself in ice... Including nearby Rose. She pointed to the glowing statue of the royal heroine. "She was encasing the bomb when it exploded. There wasn't a whole lot of her left to send back to Arendelle. The Ice Princess died a hero. But she WAS under explicit orders not to get involved. She wasn't ready. Thing was... She was more ready for Slade than any of us. They also found the remains of my old costume, and assumed Tigress also perished. Justice League went with that, I got passed over for promotion because I wanted to be Artemis again. You could say... I've died twice in the line of duty." She frowned as she looked at Speedy. "There once we're three heroes named Speedy. Roy; Will, who you see here; and the Teen Titans current leader. Now, the story of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" Olive couldn't help herself, lightening the mood with whistling the theme to the classic spaghetti western. Artemis frowned at her, before going into Red Arrow's career, how he learned he was a clone of Roy, and how Roy was saved, but Arsenal blamed Will for the loss of his arm... And basically bad killed ugly in of all things a bar fight. Will was off duty at the time, and tried to get things under control, when he was blasted out a plate glass window and all over the first police car on the scene. Arsenal was still on the run last anyone heard. The new recruits were warned not to try to take Arsenal on themselves unless they had a death wish; not even Artemis would.

(Too long for phone. Can no longer edit)

(part two of post due to dragging net connection, threatening to shut down)

Artemis had yet to explain about Jenny Hex's statue and chose to sit down first. "The last statue is the daughter of the infamous bountyhunter Jonah Hex. She also perished in our last mission before we were revamped." She explained how it was learned Slade had rigged her pickup with a bomb that would be strong enough to take out a square block of the city. Against her wishes to take Bart Allen along for backup, Jenny drove her truck off the bridge, where it blew up in the river. Jenny's body was never found. By the way she choked up... Artemis had feelings for Jenny.

Ember

Olive had stuck around, waiting for Nightstar to return, when Artemis dropped the mother of all Bombshells. She had died as Artemis! An explanation later and it hit her like a ton of bricks. Artemis was supposed to stay Tigress, who was to be the new Young Justice leader. Nightstar probably already chewed Artemis out about that... Oh to be a fly on that wall She mused silently with a smirk. Hardheaded Artemis cost herself the leadership... And she admitted it! Olive looked sadly at Winter Maiden's smiling glowing form. She'd loved to have met her in person and wondered if Nightstar had. As Artemis began the tale of three Speedys, invoking the name of a famous Clint Eastwood western, she couldn't help but whistle the movie theme, and earned herself a well deserved Artemis staredown.

Harley Quinn (NPC magenta)

"Hi, Heidi Hi, YJ leaderooni! What's cookin'? Oriole ain't back... Jus' a minute... Uh... Jussaminute, Nighty." Harley yelled behind her, "Hey Greeny, I don't care which one! Or Wondy... Hell, I'll settle for Batsy! Supes jus disappeared off my screen, deep space somewheres!" Harley frowned as someone barely audible asked for more information. "Whaddya want me to say? He jus poofed! One second there, next he's the Nowhere Man! I'll have Oriole call ya, ok, Nighty? We just got a crisis in the Infinite universe..." Harley actually liked talking with Nightstar and probably would have asked if she could help if Superman wouldn't have pulled one of his famous disappearing acts, and on camera on top of it.

Kara and Lois (NPC rosybrown)

As Lois and Kara reached the museum, they both noticed things out of place. Lois recognized Clare, "There's no tours on auction days... What brings you here?"

Kara was too focused on two odd looking guys. "Hey, Miss Lois? Bald guy with fedora and a mustache... Kinda looks like Lex. I thought you said he didn't have a mustache? He got a brother? And a white face scruffy looking fella in a tuxedo, that looks like he could break Superman in half" Kara didn't know it, but she just spotted Lex Luthor and Lobo.

Velocity

Sobbing uncontrollably, Velocity could barely give directions to her room. She heard Artemis. She now has homework while she thought about how she disrespected Nightstar. She wouldn't have cared if Fang stayed with her, but time out meant no company allowed. She did the best she could explaining that to Fang.

Nightstar:

Nightstar sat at the console as she heard the answer come from Harley Quinn instead of Oracle, she arched an eyebrow. As she listened she sighed, guessing she wasn't going to be patched through to Oracle so she simply waited at the computer. She wouldn't have anything else to do and she planned to be talking to the woman soon anyway. As she glanced at the time she knew it should almost be time for Oracle to be there, so she would just wait. After all Harley had ended the call before Nightstar even had a chance to say anything.

Rose Wilson:

She arched an eyebrow at Artemis, "You forget the circles I used to run in. The League might be in denial, but the Red Hood is Jason Todd, I assure you." she said simply as she turned to their second in command. "I would know better then most... he tried flirting with me, and even suggested I should sleep with him after a job." she added with a look of disgust on her face. Though she didn't admit to her new team that she had actually considered it, right up until Jason had commented about how she would be begging him for more before they even finished. So she ended up turning him down, and labeled him a sexist jerk. Pushing the though aside she returned her attention to Artemis and her teammates.

Claire Black:

Claire paused as she was nearly run into by Lois Lane who was in a rush to get their in time for the story. Claire took a step back and frowned. "Ms. Lane, as you can clearly see, this is the Metropolis Art Gallery, not the Museum. I'm here as a student, Mythology degree, Eye of Cerberus... kind of my thing." she said simply as she glanced at Kara. "Breaking in a new partner? Hope this one doesn't disappear on you. But to answer your question, research, which I have concluded so if you'll excuse me." she added as she stepped passed Lois and Kara and made her way out of the building. She walked around the corner into an alley and waited just a few more minutes. She needed the Auction to start before she went into action. She might be bad, but she didn't like hurting innocent people if she didn't have to.

Last edited:
Cera
Stood stoically through the whole thing listening to the two girls talked, it would seem that heroes were truely honored here on Earth. She was glad she had come because it was nice to be remembered for what you did especially when all you were trying to do was help. Once the impromptu history lesson was over she stepped forward and gave the obviously grieving Artemis a hug before making her way out of the room. For now, it seemed they were free to be so she made her way back to the kitchen she had missed out on breakfast and her belly was beginning to rumble. Humming softly she began to look through the fridge checking if anything had been left or if there was any strange earth foods she wanted to try as she looked she absent-mindedly swung her booty from side to side keeping in time with her humming.

Echo
Smiled to the other girls as she helped the sobbing speedster from the room, as she balled she barely managed to get out a few words but Echo was sure she understood. After a bit, they made it back to her room and she helped her settled in. She smiled as the other girl tried to usher her out of the room and gave a shrug "I'm new I don't know the rules" She smiled giving her a wink before she settled down on the bed next to her. "I know that was hard to take, um are you ok wanna talk about it. Or are you another that likes to brood in silence because I can do that to." She sat back and did her best grumpy batman face while glancing around the room "I like your room by the way."

Atalanta
Wasn't too surprised when the other girl mentioned that she had been a different hero who had come up kia. The pedestal image and her looked far too much and in their line of work, it seemed to be an unfortunate occurrence. She felt for the girl though she had lost some friends over the year for various reasons, none hurt more than when she had lost her brother. Shaking her head to stay out of those memories she stepped up to Artemis after Cera and gave her her own hug. "I know it sucks and there's nothing anyone can say, just know I understand and sometimes the world just feels empty." She smiled sadly before stepping away and looked around before wandering out of the room she figured it'd be alright if she gave herself a tour, granted it would have to be far slower than she liked.

Freya
Had spent the whole time working out moving around in the training room to try and better understand her powers. Along with that, she had worked to strengthen her muscles and done some other work out stuff. She had built up quite the sweat and would be needing a shower soon, that was something she definitely liked about this current time, water at demand.

Amethyst

Amethyst wasn't really sure what she wanted to do; part of her badly wanted to spar just so she didn't wind up like the others. However, she picked the wrong person, not knowing her strength and abilities, for a partner. "Lady Rose, where is the training room, and would you mind sparring and rumbling with me?"

Artemis

Artemis accepted both hugs, but it was just something about Atalanta's and her words along with it. What was with her and speedsters? Granted the first two were guys, and Velocity thinking she was in the middle of a video game irked her to no end, but she couldn't help but look up, drawing her strength from the Texan speedster... Of course, that accent didn't hurt. "Sounds like something Jenny would've said. In the same accent. You're all right."

The same old Artemis came out as the Princess of the Jewel Kingdom opened her naive mouth. "Hear that, milady? The Princess wants to learn some of your ill manners. Give 'er both barrels! Take her to the rumpus room and show her what SHE'S made of. Find out what kinda warrior she really is." With a satisfied smirk, she left. Between Atalanta and Amethyst's mouth... She was feeling pretty good again. She looked at Atalanta as they left, "So what do you go by?"

Ember and Speedy (Wolfie can move, yellow green)

As the history lesson finished, Olive called Speedys personal line, as she reached the main room near Nightstar, and accidentally hit speaker as she leaned against part of the console. "Can you talk? As in not busy?"

Speedy groaned and let out a sigh. "How many times do I have to say it, Fireball, huh? I'll MAKE time for you or Nightstar. So, what's up?"

Olive explained to Lorel Queen the history lesson she just got, doing in a few minutes what had taken Artemis nearly an hour. "So... What I wanna know is... Is that right? You were under JL's orders?"

The pause was unnerving. Finally, Speedy sighed and said calmly, "More Batman's as a contingency plan. I know how you both feel about him, hell... Being practically ordered to start playing dumb, to challenge Nightstar's leadership abilities, I'm STILL put out at him, myself. But you gotta admit... Artemis screwed up, as expected. I'm surprised she admitted it. Bout time, in my opinion. Anything else, Fireball?"

Olive grimaced. "Yeah. I chose a hero name. Ember."

The smile on the other end resonated over. "Nice! Good for you! Train hard, but you'll still always be Fireball to me. Nightstar available?"

Olive shook her head. "No. I think she and Oracle have more Young Justice business to discuss."

Speedy nodded on her end. "Right. Rebooting. Tell her I gave her a shout out, and call her old friend sometime." The line was still open in case Nightstar did decide to talk to Speedy.

Kara Kent and Lois (NPC)

Lois rolled her eyes... More at herself, and just started pushing Kara through the auction doors. Kara had wisely (for a change) got a brochure listing all the items. "Is the Eye of Cerebus on there?" she whispered

Kara looked at Lois like she had two heads. "Miss Lois... I'm the slow thinker... These are all books and book titles. See? Even on top. Tome Auction. That's twice now."

Lois smirked. Apparently part of breaking Kara in... Was making her use her head. "You're thinking, Smallville. Let's get those two seats near the front."

(Oracle will be in the next reply due to disappearing Superman, and will be a little after intended time. It's about 10:45)

Velocity

Windy took a deep breath. As she tried to pull herself together, she noticed Fang still there, sitting next to her. "Mmm not allowed company during time out. You have to sit by yourself and think about what you did... And do better or different. I don't want to see you get in trouble, and I can't afford to get in deeper." She commented sadly.

Last edited:
Rose Wilson:

Rose watched Artemis for a moment, she wasn't one for the sentimental stuff so she didn't approach the second in command, instead she looked up at the princess as she spoke to her. She couldn't help but arch an eyebrow at the other girl, wondering if she knew exactly what she was getting herself into. "I suppose, there's nothing better to do at the moment." she replied as she stood up and stretched. "I've got to make a stop by my room for a few things first." she added calmly as she made her way towards her room. She left Amethyst at her door as she went in her room and quickly changed into her training gear, it wasn't the same as her usual suit, but it had the same color scheme and no mask. Her training sword was already in a locker in the training area. "Alright lets go." she commented before leading the way to the training room. When they arrived she noticed their new Viking member. "So this is where you've been," she commented as she moved to a locker and punched in her code. In the Locker was all her training weapons, she chose her sword then closed the locker back and gave the weapon a few test swings. "Ready when you are, you're welcome to join Freya right?" she said with a smirk.

Nightstar:

Nightstar sighed as she checked the time and continued to wait for the call from Oracle. When she heard the voices near by she narrowed her eyes and listened though she couldn't say she was exactly surprised. Though she made a note to get back at Speedy for doing that when she should have been a leader and not her. As she heard the call ended she looked up, "So how'd the meeting go?" she asked simply as she looked towards where Olive was before turning back towards the computer. While she waited she decided to look busy, meaning she had pulled up one of her favorite games, Civilizations VI and was playing it.

Claire Black/Lady Loki:

Claire waited a little while longer leaning against the wall of the alley as she gave enough time for the Auction to begin. There was a minor problem with this plan, the Eye of Cerberus and her Tomes, which were listed as Sacrifice Statues for the Gods were moved to the back. Taking a deep breath Claire transformed, her hair turning black and her clothes turning into the green outfit like what Loki would wear, feminized of course, with a gold headdress with the iconic horns from most art work depicting the Norse God of Mischief. Her eyes turning green and glowing ever so slightly. With her transformation completed she smiled to herself then walked with confidence back towards the Art Gallery. Those who were there for the Auction would already be inside as she made her way towards the building. When she entered, she made her way towards the cases where the items should be, but they were gone. Her eyes flashed green in her annoyance, she should have expected this. It looked like she would have to enter the Auction room after all. So with a sigh she turned her attention towards the door, there were two guards standing on either side of it. She took a moment to form her plan, after all the Guards hadn't seemed to notice her yet.

((Claire will make her move next post, don't want her "attack" to start before Oracle and Nightstar talk. Though the Alert wont be sent right away, probably until Lady Loki is leaving, depending how things go for her >.> ))

Cera/Comet
Smiled as she pulled out some leftovers from breakfast "Yes this will be good as humans say the most best meal of the day is breakfast." She nodded proud of how well she understands English as well as idioms. She continued to smile as she set a plate out for herself then pile it high with some of the leftovers before putting a few back in the fridge. She was a well-toned young lady but by the way, she ate and how much of it one would assume she was always starving. Grinning she started in on her impromptu meal not realizing it was no longer called breakfast but rather brunch at this point but oh well she was happy.

Freya/Perma
Was panting some when she stopped to glance at the other two women walking into the room. She glanced across at Roses weapon enviously still missing the ax that was being kept away from her for the moment. She watched the other two move to the other side of the room as sweat slowly rolled off of her "To many people running about wanted some time to let loose." She nodded to wear bits of ice were scattered around the room. She raised a brow at Roses invitation but shrugged "I am Viking always ready to fight to feel the blood rushing." She smirked and made her way across the room "I will watch you first to rest a moment and to see how you fight. Plus the shiny one there seems very eager to meet your blade." She gave another smirk as she nodded towards amethyst "Get to it fight!"

Echo/Fang
Smiled at the other girl before shrugging "I don't think we'll get into trouble. If anyone comes looking I can feign ignorance and you can say you forgot what with all the crying." She giggled and nodded before shifting into a bug and hiding real quick then turning back "Sides if need be I'm a really good hider hehe." She giggled again before settling back down on the bed and smiling over at Velocity "I don't like it when people are sad so I want to sty here and keep you company. I'm new and could use a friend and you seem like fun." She shrugged again as she looked around the room "Your room is very cute I like it. Oh, by the way, you can call me fang or Echo either is fine with me"

Atalanta
Chuckled some at the other's reply "Well I think I'm more than alright cause I'm ambidextrous." She giggled wiggling all of her fingers on both hands before turning around and heading out giving another giggle as the girl shouted to the others. After a moment she glanced down to find Artemis had caught up and was keeping stride with her, only because she was forced to walk. "Oh, it's just my name. Mom and dad like Greek stuff so they named me after the really fast demi-god. Turns out someone up above has a sense of humor." She chuckled and shrugged as she continued walking "So hey since I'm new and your something of a leader around here think you could give a girl a tour." She raised a brow along with a smile "Especially to where she'll be bedding so she can start getting her stuff moved in."

Back
Top Bottom