Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Across Dorthall OOC stuff.

Well! My internet may or may not be stable. I'm guessing because of the mandatory power outages thanks to negligence of our power company? We went into town only to find out most of our county was without internet service, and most everyone doesn't have power.(I run on a genny and solar so woot, but I guess my internet provider doesn't) I have service right now though... I guess because it's not windy? Yay.

It looks like we might have wind tomorrow and Thursday(Which THAT'LL be fun, no power in town on Halloween.. Right on.) But we've never had problems before now, so idk if it'll be a problem then.
Hec o3o' That sucks, fren. I hope it gets resolved soon.

Hec o3o' That sucks, fren. I hope it gets resolved soon.
Same dude, this is the first time its affected me but I've got friends in other rural areas too and they've been having these issues for months. So many people are running on gas now our local gas stations RAN OUT the other week in preparation for these blackouts.

I am unsure what I am supposed to do. I know I helped get the others into the city. Am I now free to roam? What happens? Sorry for the confusion

You can go into town and explore, or you can head into the inn where everyone's supposed to gather to get things on the way.
If you want, you could even scout out lady Ruby's estate.

o 3 o
Is it deceptive? She's there for the castle's plans, and she said she wanted to see plans for old buildings. She an honest bean! : O

xD Both times I read I could post, it was way too late after I had assumed it was too late. I wonder if I can sync notifications to my phone.

@Mai Kupu , we can do so either in the thread or in pm. I was not planning a post in the immediate future since I am not entirely sure who @Lady Rinne was referring to in her post. It feels like it was supposed to be directed toward one of us, but reads like it was generally addressed toward both of our characters. Maybe it is just late for me and I am misreading it.

I am going to bed soon as it is 12:30am for me as I write this. I think the lot of us still have to go somewhere (the Inn) before we start talking in general between the group of us. Or at least my character has about zero interest in opening up in a public setting. About all she would do is strongly suggest we go somewhere first instead of being out in the open like they presently are. My character is considering one of two places as to where she would want to go willingly. Either the Temple of Methel or the Inn. She would follow along with the group to the Inn. However if the other characters attempt to go somewhere else before the Inn, then Brianna would go to the Temple.

@ippo for your information: Though the castle plans might be helpful to memorize for the future, these are not Ruby's Manor's plans.

You commit as much of the castle's plans to memory as you can.
Write in your character profile post: "Castle plans roll: (14+your history modifier)"

Edit: I realize you're trying to make a copy, not memorize it. You are neither a cartographer nor a galligraphist, so that's 14-2(Performance) for "Copy of Royal Castle plans."
You may add "Selfmade plans of Royal Castle of Mord" to your inventory.

Heck. o3o' I thought they were one and the same >w>'
But that's ok! : O Yvette will also make a copy of the manor if possible!

Yes, but depending on what you write, the DC is going to be lower or higher. (Where exactly you search and how)

Back
Top Bottom