Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Across Dorthall OOC stuff.

If @Mai Kupu hasn't posted by the time I'm home from work tomorrow (about 17 hours from this moment), we'll progress without her. I think a 48 hour grace period to get this show on the road is more than plenty.

Good night, everyone.

If any of you want to know anything about 'the plan', please ask me here or in a private message, and I'll ask for the relevant skill modifiers to roll, to see what all it is you know about the topic.
@ippo for instance, if you want to ask something about the archives, such as who you know there, please provide me with your History modifier, and I will roll for you :)

Is this progressing at a fast enough pace, you guys think?
To me it seems a bit slow.
I have an idea I can use to move things along, but if you guys are all happy with how it is going, I'll try to curb my impatience.

Well, the 'agreement' was one post per day per person, minimum. So far only one of all of you has managed that.

I was thinking maybe I'd just post once per day and whoever doesn't respond in time is shit out of luck and gets left behind. They'll get to try again next time.
I'll of course give like a 1 hour warning so people can get last minute posts in, but at least that way we don't end up stuck waiting for people much longer than we wanted.
If people miss multiple times, we could contemplate consequences, but I don't think that'll be necessary for now.

Everyone: I'll give you all 24hrs to vote in favor or against using this method going forward.

So far we've got one vote in favor. I won't vote so we can't get a tie.

And I got my post up. :) I figured it was that we had about 1 day to respond after your plot posts. If I misunderstood I apologize. I have tried to be regular posting.

May or may not have gotten too excited and started drawing Yvette.
> 3 >'''
vEhq2oU.png

Oh wow, that's really good, Ippo! You're amazing! ♥

...She looks totally sick of my shit, though.

Will proooooobably draw everyone else eventually, but you didn't hear that from me

Alright. I guess that's just what we'll do.

So henceforth:

I will start writing a post once per day at around 6PM Central European Time.
Everyone has until my 6PM Last Call to get a post in so I don't need to rewrite stuff because of last minute postings.
A character that has missed the deadline will simply go along in whatever is happening, and their player can try again the next day.
This way, the game will progress at a decent pace.

Okay, everyone. I'm starting on today's progression post. If you're writing something, still, make it quick.

Alright everyone, let me know how you want to cross the wall. Anything from climbing over to just talking your way through the gate is acceptable :)

Back
Top Bottom