Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Across Dorthall OOC stuff.

I think Milvena would probably just aim to enter normally through the gate. Very few people would accost her anyway given her station.

Okay. I'll let you guys figure it out :)

(By the way, you still need to submit a character-sheet Lite in the character profile thread)

Praise the lord for +8 deception, plus advantage on deception made to not blow a changeling's cover. The guard beat your 9, but can't beat 28 >:3

.. With my bullshit schedule, this is foing to far more problematic than i had thought originally. I also think my character bwing what they are was not the bestt choice either.

I do not see a way that my character takes part in the upcoming scene, but I am dreadfully behind when I get to school/work for 16 hours in a day.

If it's the guard you're worried about, perhaps being patient might result in a change of the guard. possibly could yield a female guard to speak to.

Hi, everyone~
I didn't post yesterday because Mai Kupu and Freeko had some trouble (illness/schedule) and I didn't want to leave them behind in that position.
Today's deadline is in three hours and a few minutes.

giphy.gif

Well! My internet may or may not be stable. I'm guessing because of the mandatory power outages thanks to negligence of our power company? We went into town only to find out most of our county was without internet service, and most everyone doesn't have power.(I run on a genny and solar so woot, but I guess my internet provider doesn't) I have service right now though... I guess because it's not windy? Yay.

It looks like we might have wind tomorrow and Thursday(Which THAT'LL be fun, no power in town on Halloween.. Right on.) But we've never had problems before now, so idk if it'll be a problem then.

Back
Top Bottom