Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime stood still where she was pressed against the wall as they yanked her coat off, then started to try and pull her pants down over her hips. “That should be enough for you, right?” Megohime asked suddenly, tone calm, but she wasn’t looking at the ghouls assaulting her, she was looking at something behind them.

They froze and whipped around to see Masamune spark a cigarette, taking a drag before glaring at the three.
"Yeah, that's plenty."
"H...Hitto!"

Megohime let out a soft breath, relaxing slightly when the ghoul holding her immediately let her go, stepping away from Megohime.
“B-Boss... we weren’t..”

Masamune took out his quinque gun and pulling the trigger, killing him before he could finish.
"You two wanna try and feed me some bullshit too?"
"I-It isn't what it-!" He was shot dead as well, Masamune looking angry.
"Next?"

Megohime watched each man crumple to the ground beside her, watching them for a moment to see if they’d twitch or not.
The remaining two men dropped to their knees immediately, heads bowed lowly.
“Pl-Please! It won’t happen again!”
“We meant no disrespect to you, Hitto!”

"That's the funny thing, you know? See, as your boss, if I take a wife, you gotta respect her too. Don't matter how she and I met. Her new position garners respect. And you assholes have decided that disrespecting my girl means you wanted to disrespect me. And I can't stand for that shit." Masamune said.

“We’d never disrespect you, Hitto!”
“Never!”
“She isn’t like us! Sh-She isn’t one of us, we just thought she needed to be initiated in!”
Megohime picked up her coat from the ground, dusting it off before putting it back on, looking to Masamune to see what he’d do next.

He killed the other before pointing his gun at the last, "Not like you guys? Cuz she ain't yakuza? You guys forget how a lot of you came to the house? She's plenty like you, hell she's twice the men all four of you would have been if you didn't piss me the fuck off."

“Please, Hitto! It won’t happen again!” The last remaining member kept his head to the ground, even as the blood from his friends started to puddle around him.

"You're right. It won't." He stated and pulled the trigger on him as well, "You want their kakuhou? It's either you or some.other ghoul, honestly."

Megohime looked over the four bodies, but shook her head, stepping over them and moving over to Masamune. “No, I don’t eat trash.” She said. “No offense.”

Megohime made a soft noise, moving closer to him and holding onto him around his waist. “You know it’s really hot when you do stuff like that, right?”

Megohime let out a laugh. “Oh, so it’s all effortless for you?” She teased. “I’m glad to hear you’re still such a natural.”

“Oh?” She said with a soft smirk. “Maybe later tonight you can show me.” She said in a low purr.

Megohime seemed to be in a rather good mood after her little problems were dealt with, returning to Masamune’s home to spend time with him in the privacy of his room.

Megohime looked up at him, cigarette hanging from her lips, raising her brow a bit. “You want to see my kagune..?” She asked skeptically. “It’s nothing special.”

Megohime hesitated for a moment before sitting up. “Ok, ok..” She pulled up the back of her top a bit, also pushing down her pants slightly to allow her Kagune out without ruining her clothes. She sat on the edge of the bed, bringing out her turquoise colored kagune, deep red veins running along the base of the tail.

Back
Top Bottom