Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Yukimura took a second to register that the ghoul was now gone, leaving him on the wet cement half clothed and stranded. He didn’t even know what part of the city he was in.

Nana woke with a small start, still sitting in her wheelchair in the kitchen, she must’ve fallen asleep making breakfast. Looking up at the clock, she saw that only about an hour had gone by, still holding the knife she had been using to cut vegetables. She stared at the food on the cutting board, half cut vegetables she was going to make an omelette with, but she just didn’t have an appetite anymore. Setting the knife on the counter, she took the food, dumping it into the trash.

Nana dropped the cutting board, almost letting out a sharp gasp as she turned her wheelchair to face whoever had spoken behind her, eyes wide with fear.

Nana could tell right away, that even though this young man before her looked barely college aged, he was just as dangerous as Motochika. She frowned softly, glancing to the knife sitting on the counter. “If you’re looking for Motochika.. he isn’t here.” She said quietly.

Nana felt like she had been punched in the chest, wanting desperately to grab for the knife, but she knew it would do little to protect her from a ghoul. “He’s doing his best, you know.” She said lowly. “Don’t you ask enough of him..?” She clenched her fists. “You’re killing him, and you show up here wanting what..? What is it this time you want to take from him?”

“He already listens to everything you tell him to do!” She snapped at him, face twisting with anger. “What does it matter if I won’t be hurt?!” She yanked the blanket from her lap, showing the empty pant leg that hung limply beside her remaining leg. “I couldn’t run even if I trusted your words.”

“Mine don’t grow back..!” He voice shook, gripping the fabric of her pants tightly, dropping her gaze away from his intense one. “I don’t regrow my parts... and neither will Motochika if you keep working him like this..!” Her voice was small now, shoulders sagging. “Don’t take him from me too..”

Nana didn’t fight him when he started to push her out of her home in her wheelchair, sitting quietly in her chair as they left. She was such a heavy burden on Motochika, he always had to worry about her safety, about her well-being, she was the reason he couldn’t escape the hell he was trapped in.

"You're literally just leverage. Yeah, he obeys to a T, but he's been batty lately. And we heard you two talking about running away. Can't have that least he wants your head in a bag." He told her, "So you get to sit with us, close with him, at least, while he keeps doing what we ask."

Nana sat in her wheelchair, staring down at her lap, tears leaking from her eyes. How had they heard what they spoke about? Did they have someone listening to them when they were alone? “All of you are terrible.” She said quietly.

Nana was wary of this young man, but she didn’t fight him, she knew she stood no chance, even in an escape attempt. At least he hadn’t hurt or threatened her much- yet.

Megohime was out again for her daily walk, finding it increasingly difficult to get out and do things without being stared at, she hated it and wanted nothing more than to just sit at home, but what good was that?

Megohime could smell them right away, but she didn’t acknowledge their presence at all, continuing down the street, seemingly meandering through less and less inhabited areas until they were practically in abandon alleyways and warehouses.

Megohime kept her back to them for a minute, then turned half a step to look at them, the compliance that was once there now gone, defiance in her eyes.

One of the men moved over, punching Megohime hard in the side of the head, but when that failed to knock her down, he grabbed the back of her hair, slamming her head into the wall and pinning her. “Why don’t we just pull out your Kakuho? See if that tastes any good, huh?”

Megohime still said nothing, trying to give a shove to free herself, but she was only punched hard in the side. “Get her coat off, I’ll tear out her Kakuho myself if you’re all too pussy to do it.”

Back
Top Bottom