Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OoC] Mutants and Masterminds: An Age of Transition

Tenshi's character Radiance, yes. Gwen and Drake are right around the corner but Gwen isn't much of a fighter and Drake was taken out by a lucky critical hit.

@Penny West literally can not beat a 25 as his parry is only 4, but I rolled in case of getting a natural 20 would matter, but I only rolled a 7 which turns into a 17 thus giving Doctor West a parry of only 21 Parry Defense roll: 1d20+4 11. And now his toughness save is Hammer Toughness save: 1d20+6 14.(At Least Doctor West is still conscious). Also a quick question before I continue, do these count as minions and if how many can Elsa reach in a row with her 30 feet movement?

West is dazed and suffers a -1 on future Toughness rolls (until he recovers, of course). Yes, the thugs are all minions, and Elsa can reach any of them with her movement.

Well they did attack and hurt Doctor West after all, of course she was going to pull out all of the stops. Both protecting her precious Master and showing off to him. Plus I designed Elsa to be effective at dealing with minions.

You've probably already read through the game thread by the time I post this, but the short version is: everyone fighting downstairs was either disabled or unable to post, so the circus act made off with Gwen by fiat. They're just leaving now.

Not sure if it is going to do any good at this point, but I am goint to be unavailavle for about 10 (more) days. I should be back once I get through the holidays and my first convention of the year

Yes, that's quite alright. These days are hard on all of our schedules. Speaking of which, I won't be able to access Bluemoon for several days as I'm visiting family, but I should be back before the new year.

Lovely ending there, Penny! LOL, Drake may have a new stalker....

sorry couldn't resist, terrible, terrible pun.

So Stalker was a little distracted *cough, cough* was there any clues that will let us track down our missing person?

Because I'm pretty sure the Seven Sins will insist I track down a kidnapped pretty girl...wait...what?

Actually I'm more interested in Lucius getting his hands on those clowns and things, bad people, he feels like he has to punish someone for his own wrongdoing.

Merry Christmas to everyone as well and since Doctor West has a ton of money and tech know how. I am sure that he will be able to find a way to track the villians who got away down.

*cough*

Dont know what your talking about my husband Zeth doesnt do any of the sort....nope I didnt start off with an amazing christmas.

Technically he may not yet, but I'll include something in the next update to ensure all the player characters know what's going on.

Also, since I know it's the holidays and people are busy (or relaxing), I've skipped the Sunday update and will update on Thursday. :)

Back
Top Bottom