Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What kind of Jutsu is this?!(Mr.P and TL)

Naruto merely looked at them frozen. Sakura bit her lip and looked away for a bit. Though her own lust wasn't done either. With an evil smirk she looked at him, "Well, hello there Naruto." She slowly gets up as she walks to him. "It seems you came at the wrong time.....Well, for you that is." She said as she stroked his crotch. Naruto blushed as she did this. "What what are you.." Before he could continue she kissed his lips. "You did want me didn't you?" Sakura pretend pouted.

"Hmmm, maybe I am not enough. Well, we have the nice Ino here to please you too. I bet both of us would be nice...right?" Naruto merely blushed and kept quiet.

Ino blinked, then smirked at Sakura's suggestions, slowly standing up and walking over to Naruto aswell, pressing her cock and breasts into his back, whilst her hands started to squeeze his ass through his pants. "Mmmmm.....that's a tight ass you've got there Naruto....mmmm....come on.....tell us you haven't dreamed of this....two girls begging you to play....begging you to ravish their hot bodies...." She started to grind her erection against his back, her erect nipples digging into his shoulders.

Naruto merely stayed there nervous as Sakura blinked. She felt his length pressing up against hers now. "I think I should take that as a yes." Sakura cooed in his ear as she nibbled on it. Then she slowly brought the group back to the bed. Sakura quickly removed Naruto's pants as she began to give him head. Naruto blushed from it and grab hold of the bed.

Ino smirked as she watched Sakura starting to suck Naruto's cock, though it was rather smaller than either of the two girls. "Mmmm.....so how's it feel Naruto?" Ino took Naruto's hands, forcing them from the bed and instead moved them around behind him to grab onto Ino's breasts. "Wouldn't you rather hold onto these instead?" As she spoke, the tip of her cock was rubbing against his ass, smearing her pre-cum all over his skin.

Naruto merely stare quiet as the blush didn't fall from his face. "Mmmm, if this would of shut him up we should of done this long ago." Sakura teased as she continued her work on the length. Sakura then pulled down all of Naruto's Jumper so then Ino would have easy access to his ass. "Hm, where should we have your cock go into him Ino?" She grinned. "Maybe we should let him taste one first."

"Mmmm....alright..." Ino smirked, then moved to lay down on the bed. "Bend him over to taste me....then I want him to ride me..." She smirked and licked her lips. "Then maybe as a reward he can choose which one of us he'd like to fuck senseless....wouldn't you like that Naruto? You get to choose which one of us you want to fuck until you can't move..."

Sakura then flipped Naruto on his back as she continued to suck him. "Hop on him." Sakura said simply before deep throating Naruto. It seemed each second this lasted the more she lusted for the both of them. "Mmmm." She said as Naruto look at her. "It....it feels good." He finally gets the courage to talk.

Ino crawled onto Naruto's body, starting to rub her cock against his face, smearing pre-cum all around his mouth, before smirking as he opened his mouth to talk. The second his sentance was done, Ino forced the large head of her cock into Naruto's mouth, groaning loudly. "Come on Naruto....suck on it nice and hard.....get it nice and wet for when it's going in your ass..."

Naruto began sucking on her length as ordered. Every now and then he'd gag by her forcefulness. "Mmmm, it is hot how you command him." Sakura said after pulling her mouth of his cock. Then she too straddled him and let the length go into her flower. "Ngh." She moaned as she began grinding on him. Though she went to play with Ino's breasts as well. Not to mention kissing her as her tongue plays with Ino's.

Ino groaned loudly as she felt Sakura's cock slowly entering her pussy, shivering and grunting. Ino wasn't a virgin, she'd been with a man before this change, but Sakura's cock just felt so much better inside of her. "Oh fuck yeah.....so hot....so big..." She groaned as her hips moved, pushing more of her cock into Naruto's mouth for a few moments, before she started pulling it away. "Nnngh....fuck....I can't wait anymore...I gotta fuck your ass Naruto....get on your hands and knees...I gotta fuck you while Sakura fucks me..."

With that Sakura pulled herself out of Ino and herself out of Naruto. Then she flipped Naruto on his hands and knees. Grinning she gets behind Ino and forces her into Naruto and soon enough forcing her own length into Ino's pussy. Sakura then pressed herself tightly to Ino's back as she thrusted. All the while playing with Ino's breasts as well.

((Hey there ^_^

Sorry I've been gone a while, things have been insane for me lately x.x I'm looking for another job so I've been all over the place making applications and attending interviews and such x.x
My most sincere apologies for being gone for so long, but I'm hoping to get back on track now ^^))

Ino licked her lips as she lined herself up, then allowed Sakura to push forwards, Ino's large cock forcing its way into Naruto's tight ass. "NNGH! Oh fuck he's tight...." She grunted, then moaned as she felt Sakura entering her pussy. "Nnngh...fuck yeah....play with my tits Sakura.....squeeze them...." She started pulling back, beginning to thrust herself into Naruto's ass, amazed the boy was able to stretch enough to accomodate her.

Naruto moaned out as she pushed into him. Each time Sakura thrusts into Ino it seemed to push Ino into Naruto harder too. "God this is great!" Sakura moaned out as she kept thrusting into Ino. Sakura grips Ino's tits hard as she bites on Ino's neck.

Ino moaned her agreement, thrusting herself into Naruto's tight ass, managing to force her entire length into him, cock twitching as she barely held herself back from cumming. "Nnngh....fuck Sakura....his ass is even tighter than your pussy...." She arched her back as she started to pull out, grinding her back against Sakura's own breasts. "Faster....fuck me faster Sakura....harder...."

Hearing Ino moan for more just turned her on heavily as she pushed Ino onto her knees and then pulled her own length out. She redirected it into Ino's tight ass and began to push fast and hotly into her ass."Nngh Ino!" She said as she went faster and faster in her horny state.

Ino squealed out as Sakura squeezed her cock into her ass, though the blonde just grunted and relaxed slightly, groaning as she felt Sakura starting to fuck her ass hard. "Ah fuck....gonna....gonna cum soon...." She panted and started thrusting harder into Naruto's ass. "Nnngh! I'm gonna fill your ass with my cum Naruto! Oh fuck I can feel it....it's a big one....fuck....fuck.....fuck!!" Ino screamed out, slamming her cock fully into Naruto's ass as it erupted with hot, sticky cum, flooding the boy. At the same time, Ino's cock twitched, starting to grow longer and thicker inside Naruto's body, whilst Ino's breasts were also beginning to expand again in Sakura's hands.

"Ngh, I can feel mine coming too! Yea yea yea yea!" She finally came into Ino's ass also filling her up. Which of course made her length and breasts grow just as long and big. "Ngh, it got bigger!......God it feels good." She said not withdrawing her length from Ino's ass. "I...I want it bigger!" Sakura was still stuck in her massive sex drive as she started to pound Ino's ass with her even bigger length. Though to keep this up she was expending her chakra to give herself energy. Not to mention it made her thrust even stronger.

Ino cried out as she felt Sakura's cock growing inside of her ass, wincing slightly from the pain of it, then eyes widening as Sakura declared she wanted to be even bigger. "Nnngh! N-n-not in my ass Sakura! Please! No bigger in my ass!" She whimpered, trying to pull away, trying to encourage Sakura to use her pussy instead, though Ino had yet to withdraw her own cock from Naruto's ass, still thrusting inside of it as her large breasts bounced on Naruto's back, several inch long nipples rubbing against him.

Hearing how Ino was pleading for her not to she instead pushed it into her pussy. She then began to thrust hard and powerfully into it. "Make grow! I want to grow!" She demanded as she clinged tightly to Ino. She also played with Ino's giant breasts.

Ino sighed in relief as she felt Sakura withdraw from her ass, then groaned as she felt the large cock pressing into her pussy. It had to be a foot and a half long by now, and at least 6 inches across, the same as Ino's own cock. "Nnnngh! So good...." She groaned, grasping onto Naruto's hips and starting to thrust into his ass once more. "Do you like it Naruto? Do you like these girls fucking you like this while their bodies change?"

Naruto felt her thrusting still and nodded at her, "Yes....It feels good." He said before grunting again. Sakura looked at both of them with a grin. "Good, now lets see how big these things can grow." Sakura continued to thrust as she knew her next climax was coming up soon.

"Mmm....good...." Ino grinned slightly, thrusting her 18 inch cock fully into Naruto's ass once again, causing his belly to visibly bulge out, her cum making him a little more stretchy it seemed. "Nnnngh....oh god....what if they never stop growing Sakura...?" Ino moaned as she felt Sakura fucking her, Ino's own belly bulging out from the 18 inch cock slamming into her.

Sakura listened to her comment but only grinned, "Just means we'll keep on having fun." She continued to thrust into Ino' pussy as she moaned out loudly, "Here it comes!" Once again she felt her juices squeeze out. Once again her length grew even bigger but, this time she pulled out so she could admire it. Now it seemed to have doubled to a 36 inch and 12 inch wide. "So big...." Her breast once again grew out as well. "God it feels so great."

As Ino felt Sakura cumming first inside, then all over her back, it pushed her over the edge, moaning loudly as she lifted up, lifting Naruto on her cock, unable to pull out as she began cumming, flooding Naruto's body with her cum as her cock also grew, pushing up to 36 inches in length and a foot in width, still jammed inside Naruto's ass, whilst Ino's breasts had swollen to the size of watermelons. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck Naruto's still on my cock! So tight!" She was amazed it could fit, her cum having seemed to make Naruto capable of stretching around her cock. "N-Naruto.....you gotta pull yourself off it or I'll cum again!"

Sakura looked at her as she heard cum again. With that he helped Naruto pull off her length as Naruto quickly fell to the ground. He began to pant as his room was stained with their cum. "Heh, not going to let you get bigger than me Ino." She she straddled Ino and pushed there cocks together. "Ngh...God this feels too good."

Back
Top Bottom