Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What kind of Jutsu is this?!(Mr.P and TL)

MrPenguin

Supernova
Sakura gritted her teeth as she bashes her fist through a nearby wall. "Damn that Ino! I swear one day I am just going to...." Sakura sighed for a bit. "Stupid Ino...." Sakura began to walk around town. "She thinks she is waaay better. Hmph! I'll show that tramp." Sakura stopped for a bit as she began to think. 'Well Naruto learn a Forbidden Jutsu and he has been showing up people ever since......' Sakura smiled as she looked around.

Sakura headed off to do some research. It didn't take her long at all to find some information about Forbidden Jutsus. "Which one would be the best...." Sakura says as she moves her pink hair out of her face.

Ino meanwhile was just leaving her parents flower shop, brushing a little hair from her face as she headed off down the street, shaking her head. "Geez....I can't believe Sakura is still trying to constantly get one over on me.....I mean can't she grow the hell up or something? She needs to stop being such a child...." She shook her head once more, heading for her usual training field. This was the time of day she always went to do some private training in a small area on the outskirts of the village, the same time and the same place each and every day.

Sakura kept reading till she found something that perked her interest. It was a jutsu said to change a person greatly. Of course Sakura took the vague description as a means to be better than Ino. Grinning she pockets the book in her pack after figuring out the location. "Hmmmm, just gotta find a way to sneak into the place is guarded...." Sakura the left the building as she had to past by where Ino was going. She accidentally bumped into her. "Hey watch where your going Ino!" Sakura said as the book had accidentally fell out when it happened.

Not giving Ino to talk back she hurries off towards the forest.

"Watch where I`m going?! Why don`t you watch where in the hell you`re going?!" Ino growled as she glared at Sakura, watching her go, then sighed and shook her head. "Hmm....?" Ino raised an eyebrow as she looked at the book Sakura had droppe, reaching over to pick it up. "What the hell is this...?" Ino started walking again, reading through the book.

Sakura began to leap from tree to tree as she was nearing the destination. She stopped for a moment as she noticed her bag felt light. Opening it she sighs, "I guess I accidentally left it back in the village.... Oh well." With it she continues.

"What the hell was she trying to do...?" Ino read the book carefully, then snapped it shut as she arrived at the training field. "Well....ah what the hell....might aswell give it a try..." Ino began to form the hand signs that had been indicated in the book, performing the final sign and focusing her chakra. "Ok....so...what`s supposed to happen now....?"

After getting far enough away from the village she tested her new jutsu. Once the hand seals were finished she felt odd. "This feels...." Sakura couldn't help but, moan a second after as she felt her pants wetten. "Mmmm, this feels so good!" She says and begins to rub herself with the tight layer of pants blocking her from actually touching herself.

Though something still was odd. "What is this...." Sakura felt a nub at first in her pants and suddenly it grew more and more. Sakura widen her eyes as it made a dent in her tight shorts. Sakura pulls down her pants and panties to reveal a nicely Endowed length. Sakura blushed vibrate at the sight. "What they?!" She quickly hid it and look around. Though that wasn't the end of it. Suddenly she felt it harder to breath.

Her shirt got tighter as well as she looked with even wider eyes. Her breasts just grew! Her nipples now threaten to rip her shirt open as they were a massive Triple D breasts. Sakura blushed as she looked at them. "I gotta find that book! It has to know a way to reverse this!" Sakura then hurried off back to the village in her horny state.

Ino was on her knees at her training area, crying out loudly and hugging herself tightly as the odd sensations coursed through her body. "Wh-what's....happening to me...?" She winced as she felt the bandages around her crotch tightening, then arched her back and cried out as a long, thick erection burst forth from within her body, ripping through the bandages. Before Ino could examine it however, she felt her chest tightening, her shirt growing, starting to rip slightly as her breasts slowly grew, her nipples hardening and growing out to almost 2 inches in length before the changes finally stopped, Ino collapsing to lay on the ground, panting heavily.

Sakura looked at Ino from afar just seeing on the ground. Sakura looked at her to see she had the book. "Shit!" She said looking at her. Sakura tried to keep her length down as she walked towards Ino. Though she blinked for a second as Ino had larger breasts than before. She knew right then she also did it. "Great you looked in the book too...." Sakura sighs as she picks it up. "There has to be a way to fix this...."

Ino was panting on the ground, her erection sticking straight up out of her. "Wh-what.....what the hell....did you do to me?!" Ino slowly sat up, the new weight on her chest taking some getting used to. "You planned this didn't you! You dropped that book on purpose! Fix it right now! Change me back!" She got to her feet, throbbing erection sticking straight out at Sakura, pre-cum already dripping from the tip, her breasts threatening to rip through her shirt at any second.

"I didn't plan this Ino...I was trying to use this jutsu cause I thought it could prove to you once and for all that I can be as good as you! Now look what it did....Gave us these throbbing things." Sakura looked through the book as she sighed. "There isn't any way to reverse it." Sakura frowns at Ino. "What do we do?" Sakura saying as her own length was pointed at Ino. Sakura couldn't help but stroke her new length.

"Well we..." Ino cut off and blinked as she watched Sakura stroking her cock, feeling a shiver go through her own body. "Wh-what the hell are you doing Sakura?! You can't play with it! We....we need to figure out a way to....to....get rid of...." She slowly licked her lips as she continued watching. ".....Maybe......maybe if we use them once they'll go away.....that's what usually happens with a Jutsu right....? Use it once then it's broken and goes away...." She slowly moved forwards a little, cock throbbing and twitching in anticipation.

Sakura looked at how she was yelling at her and then stopped. "Maybe...maybe you're right." Sakura says with a weak smile. Sakura then wrapped her hand around her length and begin to thrust it. "So....this...Ngh... is how it feels for a guy." Sakura said as she moaned a bit. Her hand began to rub her breast. "Ngh...it feels so amazing!"

Ino watched carefully for a few moments, then reached down to start pumping her own cock, crying out the moment she touched it, then formed a tight fist around the shaft, pumping it hard and fast as her other hand reached up to her enlarged breast, squeezing it slightly. "NNGH! God it's so much better...." She panted slightly, moving a little closer to Sakura. "But....but a hand isn't gonna be enough.....I need....I need more.....oh god Sakura....I need more than my hand!"

Sakura without thinking after hearing Ino plee quickly went on her knees to suck on the lovely length. "Mmmm." She moaned as she licked the tip of it. Soon enough she tried to pull more of it into her mouth. Sakura could feel the length now touching the back of her mouth. Her tongue rubbed the base of the length. Her hand was still pumping her own length as she noticed she still had her pussy as well. Which the other hand was rubbing that.

Ino screamed out as Sakura started sucking on her cock, grabbing Sakura's head and starting to pull it further down, grunting as pre-cum poured down Sakura's throat. "Nnngh....that's it....suck it more....oh god....so hot....so wet....yeah.....yeah suck it harder.....oh yeah...." She panted heavily, nearly doubling over from the pleasure. "I....I can feel it....nnngh....oh yeah Sakura you're so good...." She grunted again, her cock twitching in Sakura's mouth. "D-do you want me to cum in your mouth? NNnngh....or cum in another hole...?"

Sakura pulled off the length as she quickly moved up on Ino so that her pussy could push onto Ino's length. Her own length pressed tightly inbetween them as she grins, "I think this one will work." With that she began to kiss Ino on the lips.

Ino groaned into the kiss, grabbing onto Sakura's hips and tugging her down, slamming her entire cock upwards into Sakura's body, crying out. "NNNGH! God you're so fucking tight Sakura.....I can't hold it long..." She panted as she started thrusting into Sakura's body, her hands going down to both grip onto Sakura's cock, pumping it furiously. "Fuck yes.....oh fuck....."

"Ngh!" Sakura moaned as she was getting thrusted and pumped at the same time. Sakura began to play with Ino's breasts as she pinched the nipples and played with them with her thumbs. "Harder! Harder!" Sakura pleed.

Ino's nipples were still covered by her clothing, though they were so long and hard they were threatening to rip through the strained shirt. "O-ok..." She grunted, complying with Sakura's requests that she thrust harder, but all this was too much for the inexperienced girl. "Fuck! I can feel it! I'm...I'm...cumming!!" She screamed out in pleasure, her cock suddenly erupting with cum deep inside Sakura's body, pumping her with spurt after spurt of thick fluid. At the same time, Ino felt the sensation from before, her cock starting to slowly grow a little longer and thicker inside of Sakura's body, whilst at the same time her breasts began to swell up, finally ripping through her clothes, the new 42 EEE breasts spilling free.

Ino's climax seemed to cause her to go as well. Especially after her length growing in her pussy. "Ngh!" She moans as she cums all over both of them as her length grows as well. Her shirt rips apart revealing an equally large rack. "They....got bigger!!" Sakura said in dismay. "They didn't go down!"

Ino panted as she pulled back, her cock slipping out of Sakura's body as the girl panted, breasts bouncing, her cock still throbbing hard, dripping with cum and pussy juice. "D-damnit....I thought....that would work....but it made it worse..." Ino slowly dropped to her knees, panting heavily as she got her breath back from the intense fucking. "Wh-what do we do now?"

Sakura looks at her as she falls back on the ground. "Well, we can use transformation jutsu to get back into the village without being noticed.....Though only place we can go to be same would be Naruto's house. Good thing he is off on a mission." Sakura says panting.

"But what are we supposed to do in the long-term? We can't keep a transformation Jutsu going forever. We gotta find a way to reverse this....and we gotta resist these urges....otherwise it's just gonna get even worse..." Ino shivered as she started to stand up, her cock twitching as her arousal began to grow once more.

"We'll just have to research about this jutsu and find a way to cure it. Besides we both have alot of chakra so we can easily stay transformed around people. If Naruto comes back I think he'll be understanding of this. If not then I'll beat him silly." Sakura says getting up as well.

Back
Top Bottom