Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What kind of Jutsu is this?!(Mr.P and TL)

"Eh? Wait a minute, you want to actually tell that idiot Naruto about this?! We can't tell anybody! We'll be....we'll be freaks! We can't let anyone know about this!" Ino used a transformation Jutsu to turn into her normal self, but winced slightly as it felt a little different. "Oh man.....it's a lot harder than usual to hold this.....I don't think I can hold this for too long. Whatever that Jutsu did to us, it sure as hell doesn't want to be undone..."

Sakura transformed herself as well. Ino was right about it being harder to maintain. "Well, if Naruto finds out we'll just use your mind transfer jutsu to make him forget about it." Sakura said to her as she quickly hurried off to the village with the book.

"Yeah I guess so.....still....this is gonna be hard to hide from him if we can only disguise ourselves for an hour or two..." Ino began to hurry after Sakura, shaking her head. "Though we're gonna need to get some bigger clothes too for when we can't stay transformed. Maybe something that stretches if this is gonna keep getting worse before we get rid of it"

"Yea." Sakura agreed as she hurried to Naruto's house as she went in through the window. She sighed in relief as she made it into the building in time. Sakura felt the Transformation jutsu wear off as she was back to being big breasted and having an amazing length. Luckily it seemed for now she was not horny. Though she wondered just for how long.

Ino barely had the door closed before her transformation wore off, her cock dropping down flaccid between her legs. Even though it was soft it was a good 10 inches in length, and her breasts were spilling free through her shredded shirt. "....I'm gonna go get some towels for us I think....we gotta cover up with something. If we walk around like this we could risk getting each other turned on or something....."

Sakura looked at her, "Yea..." Sakura then went into Naruto's bedroom. "So this is his place huh? Thought it would be messier than this." Sakura says sitting down on the bed. She looks at her placcid length for a moment. It was almost as if she was admiring it. "How big you think these would get?" Sakura asks curiously.

"I don't know and I don't care..." Ino grumbled and wrapped a towel around her waist, though it didn't reach down far enough to cover the tip of her cock, whilst she was barely able to wrap another towel around her chest. "I'm hoping this is as big as they'll get until we can get rid of them.....so long as nothing sets us off we should be fine....we just gotta avoid anything arousing is all. Shouldn't be too hard.....right?"

"Eh, who knows." Sakura says to her. She then puts towels around herself as well. "Though it is kinda amusing how we are bigger all guys are now." Sakura giggles a bit. She sits down by Ino as she yawns. "Well, we probably have to tell Naruto about this.... We do need someone to get us stuff anyways."

"I guess we don't have much choice.....though if he freaks then I'll just have to use my mind control jutsu to take control of him and send him out to buy us things..." Ino sighed and shook her head, trying to look out of the window rather than down at her body. "How long do you think it'll be before he gets back? We seriously need some new clothes before anything else...."

"Shouldn't be too long...Is it just me or does the thought of us both fucking Naruto when he comes back seem really good right now... I this this thing is acting up again." Sakura says to Ino. "Maybe we should sleep till he comes."

Ino blinked at the thought, then shivered as the towel around her waist moved slightly, her cock beginning to stir. "D-damnit Sakura....now that thought is stuck in my head....I dunno if I can just go to sleep...." She shivered, then groaned as her cock began to become more erect, lifting up the towel as it continued to slowly grow longer, thicker and harder. "Damnit....why'd you have to say that...?"

Sakura merely giggled at it. "Aw, what is wrong? You hot for Naruto." Sakura said as she went under the covers of the bed. "Well, I think I could easily go to sleep. That little round of sex we have took quite a bit out of me." Sakura looked at her. "If it helps you can sleep right by me." Sakura grinned.

"Oh shut up! I'm trying to get this thing down damnit! I'm already starting to feel those urges again....if I don't calm down I'm gonna lose control..." Ino panted slightly, closing her eyes tightly as she leaned against the wall, trying to calm herself down as the towel fell away, revealing her throbbing erection to Sakura, Ino's nipples also hardening quickly.

Sakura grinned as she called towards Ino as she began to suck on the length once again. Though this time it was harder to get all in her mouth since it got bigger. Then she pulled her mouth out. "You know what? I think I want to see you grow bigger and bigger. "Sakura grinned as she kept sucking on the length. Her own length was erecting as well.

"H-huh?" Ino's eyes snapped open as Sakura began sucking on her cock. "W-wait! Stop! We don't know how big they're gonna get!" Ino shivered, then groaned loudly as her cock twitched under Sakura's tongue, pre-cum dripping from the tip, pouring into Sakura's mouth aswell as dripping over Naruto's floor.

"Aw, chicken?" Sakura teases her as she licks the shaft of the length. "Mmmm it tastes so good. You haven't tasted mine yet have you?" Sakura then stood up as she stuck her length infront of Ino.

Ino panted heavily as Sakura stood up and presented her cock. For a moment Ino seemed to hesitate, but that last shred of restraint finally snapped, and she suddenly pushed Sakura to the floor. "If I'm gonna suck you then you're not gonna stop sucking mine...." Crawling ontop of Sakura, Ino assumed a 69 position, leaning down to start sucking greedily on Sakura's cock, whilst presenting her own to the pink haired girls mouth, pre-cum dripping all over Sakura's face and hair.

Sakura eyes widen when she told her that. Seeing the cock in her face again she grinned and began to suck it once more. Sakura would twitch from pleasure when Ino sucked on her own length. Once again Sakura licked at the base of the length.

Ino let out a muffled groan as she felt her cock sliding into Sakura's mouth, grunting as the girl began to deepthroat her, cock twitching in Sakura's throat. "NNnngh....you're a natural at this...." Ino smirked, then in a swift motion suddenly took Sakura's entire cock in her mouth, deepthroating her like a pro.

Sakura moaned as her length was engulfed. She kept on pleasuring Ino regardless as she licked and sucked the shaft. Sakura felt her female sex getting wet from this. Sakura then pushed her figures into Ino's pussy as well to increase the pleasure.

Ino hissed in pleasure as she felt the fingers entering her pussy, but not to be beaten she soon returned the gesture, one hand going to Sakura's pussy, rubbing at the clit for a moment, before two fingers plunged inside, Ino's other hand reaching between them to grasp onto one of Sakura's breasts, squeezing it firmly.

"Nya~!" Sakura moaned out as she began to one up her. Sakura then returned the favor as well as her free hand began to rub Ino's breast. Grinning as well till she began to deepthroat her again.

Though as this lovely thing was happening the door opening could be heard from the other room. Sakura quickly pulled her mouth off of Ino's length, "Naruto's here!" Sakura said in worriment

Ino grunted as her breast was massaged, then either didn't hear Sakura, or didn't care, instead she just growled angrily and thrust her hips down, forcing her cock back into Sakura's mouth, whilst in turn she sucked even harder on Sakura's own length, swirling her tongue around it, the blonde now completely lost to her own lust until she could feel the sweet release of orgasm.

"Mmmmngh!" Screamed out as the length forced its way back into her mouth. Moaning all the while Ino did this.

Naruto yawned out, "Well, that was a lame mission. Oh well, I bet I'll get a kick ass one tomorrow." He then continued towards his bed room only to stop to see an interesting sight. "What the....." Naruto merely stood there for a moment. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Naruto said pointing at both of them freaking out.

Ino blinked at the sudden new voice, releasing Sakura's cock from her mouth and looking over at Naruto, blinking as her own cock slipped out of Sakura's mouth. ".....Well this....is....awkward...."

Back
Top Bottom