Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What kind of Jutsu is this?!(Mr.P and TL)

Ino squeaked, nearly cumming again from the sensation of Naruto being pulled off her cock, panting once he was finally off. "Nnngh....oh god....S-Sakura.....maybe we should stop....b-before they get too big...." But it seemed Sakura wasn't listening, forcing their cocks to begin rubbing together, Ino groaning loudly, her cock more sensitive than ever before. "Oh god.....st-stop or I'm gonna cum again....."

Sakura only grinned as she kept Ino pinned as she rubbed her cock against her's. "But, if I do I'll just have to make myself grow more. Which would make me better than you at something. You really want that to happen?" She said as her hand trailed up Ino's length and onto her breast as she began to rub it.

It seemed that little comment was enough to trigger a reaction within Ino, growling slightly and reaching out to grab both their cocks, starting to pump them hard. "Like hell you'll be better than me....I wont allow it!"

Sakura grinned at Ino then looked at Naruto. "Naruto get your lazy ass here and fuck me!" Sakura said. Naruto looked at her. "But...." Then she glared. "Do you want me to beat the crap out of you?! Use your clone jutsu and do it!" With that Naruto nodded reluctantly as he made the signs. After three Naruto's each put a penis in her ass, vagina, and mouth. Sakura moaning all the way.

"Hey!" Ino watched jealously as Naruto's clones started to fuck Sakura. "What about me you asshole?! I want two cocks in each of my holes! I can take more cocks than she can and I'll prove it! Come on Naruto! Give me 6 of you!"

Naruto blinked as he heard Ino demand her body to be filled with cocks as well. Once again Naruto made more clones and they too began to fuck Ino. Sakura glared as she began to bounce on the cocks she already had in her. 'I'm not gonna let this bitch win!' Sakura thought to herself as she also tit fucked both of their own cocks.

Ino moaned loudly as she felt two cocks entering her pussy, then another two entering her tight ass, before finally two were presented to her mouth, and she leaned forwards sucking on them eagerly, determined to give Naruto more pleasure than Sakura. "MMmmmf!" Ino let out a muffled moan as Sakura began titfucking them both, Ino's cock twitching as an orgasm began to approach, her own breasts bouncing from the force of Naruto's fucking, though she was still making muffled demands for him to fuck her harder.

Naruto kept fucking both girls as he sighed. Sakura moaned out from the muffles as she was able to climax again before Sakura. "Ngh!" She moaned out as her length got a bit bigger and her breasts swelled up. Sakura smiled with the dick inside her mouth but, her eyes went surprise as it felt like two more went after. With that her dick and breasts grew out wildly as her breasts were the size of two beachballs for each breast and her dick was as big as her in height.

((Apologies for the slight delay, still some ongoing problems here x.x))

Ino frowned as Sakura came first, then started moving her body faster and harder, determined to make herself cum, moaning as she thrust her hips to pump her cock, then squealed as she felt her orgasm hit, cum spraying all over the two girls and all the Naruto clones, Ino's own breasts swelling out to be as large as Sakura's, whilst her cock was now a good 5 feet in length and near two feet in width, whilst her ass and pussy just clamped down harder on Naruto's cocks, trying to milk him for his cum.

Sakura moaned in great delight. "We're so big!" She was able to say after removing Naruto's cock from her mouth. Sakura then pulled out the cocks that were in Ino's mouth as well. She grinned at her as her lips pressed against Ino's. "God, you're so hot." She commented as she rubbed Ino's breasts. It was weird seeing her own cock just right beside her face but, she didn't really mind.

Ino let out a slight moan of disappointment as Naruto's cocks were pulled away, but she just grinned slightly at Sakura's compliment. "Damn right I am.....maybe you can be as hot as me if you try..." She smirked, then suddenly leaned forwards around their mammoth cocks, kissing Sakura deeply, their gigantic breasts rubbing against each others, Ino's thick nipples sticking out nearly a foot now.

Sakura moaned as her breasts were really sensitive now. "You would be hot? To get new clothes just to rip through as we keep growing." Sakura said to Ino as she continued to kiss her. Then Sakura reached her hand to Ino's cock and pushed a couple fingers into it as she fingered the massive cock. Sakura's touch went into Ino's mouth as she tooked at Naruto to start thrusting again. Though it wouldn't be long before they exhausted him out. Soon enough they all began thrusting again as the three free clones each push a cock inside Sakura's and Ino's breasts.

Ino's eyes rolled into the back of her head from the strange sensations she was feeling....she'd never imagined anything like this before, but god it felt so good. "Nnngh! Harder....more! I need more! Please!" She groaned and thrust against the hands and cocks working her body. "Give me more or I'll go mad!"

Sakura was moaning just as much as the pleasure was great. Then Sakura pushed even further as her hand was now in Ino's massive cock. Sakura licked at Ino's left breast. Her licks trailed down inbetween the nipple and the clone's cock. Finally the Naruto clones all came into their bodies, "Ngh!!!" Sakura moaned as she felt her breasts feel up with cum. Not to mention the rest of her.

The sensation of Sakura's hand inside her cock, combined with Naruto's cocks inside her breasts suddenly cumming....it was all too much for Ino. As her pussy, ass and even her breasts were all being flooded with Naruto's cum, she let out a near inhuman howl of pleasure, her cock bulging, the pressure of her cum forcing Sakura's arm out and suddenly spraying the entire apartment, Ino's cock suddenly growing violently, almost doubling in length to near 10 feet, and the width swelling to about 4, whilst her breasts had swollen up to each be the size of an adult person. By the time the rapid and sudden growth stopped, Ino was laying against her giant breasts panting for breath, seemingly exhausted at long last, though there wasn't a drop of Naruto's apartment, Sakura's body, or Naruto's clones, that weren't covered and dripping with her cum.

Sakura's eyes widen as she felt cum go into her ass well. Not to mention Ino errupting like a cannon. Sakura felt the warm cum all over her arm as she began to masturbate her own cock with her hands. It took longer than Ino's but, she too came just as much and releasing a second layer of cum into the room. No Sakura too was exhausted as her length grew out just as long with her breasts matching toe to toe with Ino's. "So, big........" She said with a sigh of happiness after.

"Too....big..." Ino slowly shook her head, panting heavily as she stared around at the cum covered room. It was going to take days to clean all this up.....at least it wasn't her house anyway, just Naruto's little apartment. "What are we gonna do....? We can't even leave the apartment.....let alone walk around town like this...."

Sakura merely smiled at Ino as she worried, "You worry about too many things Ino." Sakura then began to kiss Ino's lips softly. "Just enjoy the moment." Soon enough she nuzzled her face to Ino's as her eyes slowly closed.

Back
Top Bottom