Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He bucked and roared as he suddenly climaxed, dumping one massive load down her throat, the other firing off in her hand.

He shuddered and moved over her again, taking in a long whiff and moaning lowly as he forced her onto all fours.

He raked his claws down her back gently, before grabbing jer hair and pulling her head back, his breathing ragged and uneven. He pushed into her and hissed lowly, letting out a low, rumbling growl.

"So..." he inhaled fron the crook of her neck again and let out an almost shaky moan into her ear. "Sweet." He growled out as he suddenly shunted the remaining lengths of his cocks into her.

He growled lowly, his cocks throbbing hard inside her. He hissed snd dug his fingers into her hips. He wasn't able to control himself any longer.

He pulled back to the tips before slamming back in with a loud moan, his fingers easily bruising her hips.

He didn't care. She was tight, hot, her body already begging for him. He couldn't hold back anymore. He did it again and again, slamming into her without a care in his mind.

Their activities continued well into the night, Hulara wearing her down as he always did. When the morning came, Satlyn laid bedridden, too weak and sore to move or do anything.

"How did I get so lucky, hm?" She asked, holding onto him, "A husband to ruin me one moment and then coddle me the next~"

Back
Top Bottom