Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arched hard and slammed vent deep into her before letting out a loud roar, emptying both of his massive loads into her.

Her stomach churned in delight and she lifted her head to press her cheek gently against his, relishing in his cool skin against her fevered flesh.

She smiled softly and pet the bridge of his snout affectionately, "You're so good to me, you know that...?" She said gently.

She laughed softly and moved carefully to lay down, hugging his chest tight and nuzzling into him, "I love you so much, Hulara..."

With Hulara home for a time, she was enjoying having him around. She hated being in Proudspire all on her own, so waking up next to him was a blessing. He got to enjoy his own little hobbies while she was at the temple or just home cleaning. She was tidying up their bedroom when she found the polished moonstone necklace she had given him as her marriage proposal. She smiled affectionately and sat back to run her fingers over the smooth surface. She remembered fondly when they first met and how they fell in love. She glanced at her wedding band, watching the amethysts glitter in the light and reminiscing.

They had been dating for a few seasons now, and Satlyn was ready to ask him to marry. Sure, he was an Argonian, but she had hoped he would still accept. They loved each other, after all. So, she sent him a moonstone necklace she had polished and crafted herself and waited for a reply. Nothing. Not a word. Maybe he was too busy to reply?

He wore the necklace as soon as he got it, and was immediately far too busy to reply. That was it, he was going to propose. He took his leave from the Imperial camp near Morthal, and began to set out trying to find flawless amethysts.

She sat in her home, still waiting for a letter that wouldn't come. She gave a sigh of defeat, he had obviously refused her proposal and she tried not to let it bother her as she prepared to pack up everything to bring the soldiers at camp.

Hulara had finally finished it all. He found the stones, and found the strongest metal he could. He chose Dwemer metal, and set the stones in before hurrying back to camp.

By the time he had gotten back and gotten all ready for when she would arrive, Satlyn had drug her feet into the camp.
"Hey, miss Satlyn!"
"What did you bring us all today?"
"Oh," she forced a smile, "I'm going to cook a great stew for you all this time. Beef and horker with cabbage and carrots, some fresh garlic bread and warmed mead. I brought you all clean blankets, too...!"

When she turned to grab the bucket to get water and gasped in surprise, "O-Oh! H-Hulara! H...Hello..." She stammered.

She stared for a while before her expression changed and she started to cry, covering her face as she sobbed.

"Y-You're wearing it! My marriage gift, you're wearing it!" She wailed. Marriage gift? The necklace? "You never responded so I thought you rejected me!"

Back
Top Bottom