Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

There were many who were foolish enough to fight him when he came out of the cove swinging his blades around. They were all easily and quickly dispatched.

She hadn't moved an inch, staying on the ground amd refusing to look up from hiding her face. "Hulara...? I-Is that you...?"

"It's me.." he said. He cut her ties and helped her up. "I'll let you know when we have left.." he said as he helped her out of the cave.

She held his hand tight as she walked behind him, climbing up the ladder for the trap door was a little hard with her eyes shut but she had too weak of a constitution for gore. She could barely handle when victims of grave wounds came into the temple for her help, seeing the aftermath of Hulara's rage woukd surely cause her to faint.

She looked up and squinted from the sudden brightness of the outdoors before she saw they were by his horse. "Oh, Hulara!" She threw her arms around him and held onto him tight, "What took you so long?" She joked gently.

She blushed softly and hummed gently, "I'm right here, husband...I knew you would come for me, no matter how many times they said you wouldn't...I knew you wouldn't abandon me like that..."

She looked up at him and kissed his snout gently, "You...~? The legendary unkillable Imperial captain...~? Worried...~?" She teased.

She kissed back and made a soft noise of delight, "Can you believe they were smart enough to steal guard outfits to get me out of Solitude...~?"

Back
Top Bottom