Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

The wood was creaking louder and louder, cracking and splintering under his hulking frame and powerful movements.

He moved and growled lowly in her ear as he roughly groped her tits, hissing as his fingers sank into the soft flesh

She kissed back and made a soft noise, "I love you so much, Hulara...I'm so happy spending the rest of my days with you...until the trees themselves begin to fade away.."

"I love yo-" it all faded away as a cold wind blew the flaps of his tent open, and reality took place. He was alone, it was all a vivid dream. "You... too, Satlyn.." he said with a sigh as he rolled back over and tried to sleep.

Satlyn suddenly woke up in her bed, feeling her heart ache for some reason. She looked up, in her stupor expecting to see her husband, but was alone as she had been for days. She reached and gripped his pillow, pulling it close and just hugging it. It still had his rich scent in the fabric, Hulara always smelled like sage and sea salt and it brought her enough peace in her lonliness to put her back to sleep.

He was in the middle of packing his things when a courier approached him nervously, "Uh, excuse me...Captain Hulara?"

He looked relieved, "Thank the Gods, I went to every Imperial camp I could looking for you." Every camp? Come to think of it, this wasn't the same man that Satlyn usually trusted their letters to.

Back
Top Bottom