Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He finally got a much better look at her. Nine, she looked even better than he had remembered. "I uhm.. yes, I am fairly hungry, but.. Nine how I've missed you.."

She smiled fondly and moved over to him, reaching to cup his face. Her hands were so soft against his smooth scales. "I missed you, too. Every night I wished I could have you with me. I'd find myself walking to the camp out of habit." She said with a laugh.

He smiled and moved to hold her around her waist. He could feel his stress melting away. This was it. He was home.

She didn't want to ask about his long stay in Cyrodiil. She didn't care this way or that about it. She was just glad he was here with her. "You've changed," she noted gently, "you're much bigger now. You've gained a lot more muscle."

"Have I?" He asked. He looked over himself a bit. He never really noticed it, but he had indeed, packed on some muscle.

"It suits you." She said with a soft smile, "You're the type of man who would rather show strength in adversity than shrink from it."

He chuckled and picked her up far more easily than he remembered. "Of course I do." He said as he carried her into the bedroom.

He smiled and moved to the bedroom before setting her down. "The real question is, do you remember how to remove my armor?" He said.

Back
Top Bottom