Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ronin and The Kunoichi ::~Haru & NTI~::

hC6v4ZW.jpg

He could tell how much she enjoyed his cock and how he fed her his cum by the simply way the pheremones were crazy in the air and how he could smell Ava's pussy, the honey from her in the water, even if Yumi could not smell it nor see it. Mochizuki was a little surprised as Ava then simply got up and left, without a word to either of them.

He took his time, cleaning up Yumi, pulling her off his cock with a slight sucking sound and his cum oozing from her open hole before muscles contracted and Yumi whimpered. The Dragon-kin then doted on his human lover, his cock still exposed as he washed her after getting all new water. Soon Yumi was clean and soft, if a bit sore, and tired. He tucked her into bed and then made another bath for himself, washing as Yumi drifted off.

Son he was clean as well, and he put on a simple robe as he sat up and waited for Ava, getting more and more perturbed. His very nature told him he had mated with her, sort of, and he knew she'd argue about it, but he was a fucking greedy Dragon, and he'd stated days ago that he wanted them both.

As soon as Ava would come back he could smell the man on her and he growled. A human. There was no way a human could satisfy her, and yet she'd left him to go and get fucked by one. He stood as she entered, his voice low so as not to wake Yumi.

"That was quite rude when you left like that, no word to either of us. Me, I can understand, but Yumi? And then... you go and fuck a human. Really? I can smell him on you." he said, eyeing Ava up and down. Even though he was a bit upset, he was not yet angry, and the smell of Ava's pussy hanging in the air, and especially because it was tainted by a human, was making him want to show her what a good reptilian fuck could do for her.

Ava was beyond frustrated when she made it back to the Inn, not even bothering to stay the night with the male because he'd only managed to get her off once and that was when he was eating her out. Other than that, he lacked the size needed to touch anything significant. Chewing on her cheek as she walked through the door she spotted Yumi asleep in the bed and a very awake and apparently upset Mochi. Raising an eyebrow she pulled her hood and mask off looking at the male with a bored expression.

"Yumi wasn't exactly coherent and I don't remember you owning me Dragon-kin. So who I choose to sleep with isn't any of your fucking concern now is it?"
She asked as her pupils thinned with her irritation and her tail snapped from side to side.

"Why don't you climb your big ass into bed and just focus on Yumi hmm?"
It wasn't a question, she simply turned her back to the male and pulled her swords and daggers off as she was getting ready to go to sleep on the couch since she wasn't about to sleep in the same bed as them.

hC6v4ZW.jpg

She was always bored, or condescending or just plain dismissive. Mochizuki growled and crossed the room, grabbing her by the elbow. "You had me, right there! You could have been satisfied, had a nice good fuck, and went to bed happy... even if you decide you hate my guts. You could have used me, but NO, you're too proud, or just too dumb. I'd already had my pleasure, so that wasn't the reason. I don't fucking understand you." he said, his eyes searching her face as he spoke, trying to get some sort of response from her. She was so angry. All. The. Time. She couldn't even take a few minutes to just enjoy herself, even if she didn't care for him, and she couldn't muse the excuse she just sucked him off because of Yumi.

He'd let go of her elbow, but he was tempted to grab her again, and kiss her hard. He wanted the past to be the past and he knew he'd fucked up. She could kill him in his sleep for all he cared, he just wished she could allow herself at least a few minutes of happiness.

Ava stared at his hand for a moment then slowly lifted her eyes angrily toward his. Listening to him she felt her lips peel off of her fangs as she hissed at him, baring twin serpent fangs, opening her palm and giving him a hard shot to his chest to back him up a step.
"Touch me again Mochi, I'd hate to upset Yumi with what I'll do to you."
Which at the moment she wasn't exactly sure since he'd be really difficult to kill but she'd certainly give it a go.

"If I wanted a hate fuck, I've got people for that. So how about you get over your greed of being a Dragon? You've got Yumi and if you want another little pussy to fuck, go look for one."
Nothing she was saying was making any real sense even to herself but she was fighting her natural instincts of wanting to jump his bones and fuck him into tomorrow.

"Fuck just leave me alone."
She growled as she turned to try and focus on going to sleep.

hC6v4ZW.jpg

He was pressing her buttons, but she was pressing his as well. "Oh, little snake? You think to tame the Dragon?" he said, his tone teasing as she gave him a shot him in the chest. It had backed him up half a step, but not enough to really put him out of her personal space.

"You know I can't get over being a Dragon, any more than you can stop being a serpent. Hateful. Hate fucks are probably all that you give... but I want it anyway. I want your little pussy, and I'm going to win you over, one way or another." he said.

She growled and turned away, having warned him not to touch her, and yet he could tell that wasn't what she really wanted. Not truly. She might hate him for it, but it would be brief. She was going to be his and he was going to take care of her. He'd failed her a long time ago, before he even knew what he truly was himself.

Large strong arms wrapped around her from behind as he pulled her into him the exquisite heat given off by his body once more seeping into her bones as Mochizuki embraced her tight. It wasn't grabby, not really, but it might seem like it was. It was a warm hug that practically cocooned her in him, his form much larger than hers, and His nostrils flared again as he breathed her in and yet he growled at the scent of that lowly human on her.

When Ava was trying to get her top off, she felt the strong arms of Mochi wrap around her body and soon her back was against his body and she stiffened for a moment but as she was being held she felt her muscles relax almost immediately as the warmth of his body surrounded her and his scent filled her nostrils. A light sigh leaving her without her wanting it too as she just enjoyed the feeling for a half a second before she realized what she was doing and snapped out of her daze. Planting her feet she gripped one of his large arms with on hand, a horn on his head with the other and shoved her right hip out to flip him over her shoulder and flat back him.

As he landed on his back, she spun around and got on top of him, locking her tail around his ankles so that he couldn't open his legs to get a good footing to stand, and snapped her small hand against his thick neck, but she was gripping where his jugular was which wouldn't feel good.
"Which part of no touching did you not understand?"
As she sat on him she could feel her folds heating up just from being in such a close proximity to him and it was infuriating since she was trying to NOT do this.

Standing up she tried to move but a sharp shot in her core had her bending over as her instincts were screaming at her to just suck it up and fuck him. It didn't help that she'd swallowed his cum so she already had a taste of him. In her frustration she used her tail to uncoil from his legs and slapped his face.
"Greedy fucker."

hC6v4ZW.jpg

Mochizuki felt her body relax, he heard her sigh, and he was about to move his hands to those ample breasts of hers when the world went topsy-turvy on him and he landed on his back. She was a formidable hand to hand combatant, and he felt his ankles press together as she leaned on his chest.

The thin robe he had did little to hide the heat coming from her pussy and her hand was at his throat. Smoke tendrils drifted from his nostrils, and then Ava stood up, briefly, before doubling over as her body betrayed her. Her tail unwound and she slapped his face.

"I am." he agreed, and grabbed her, rolling as he put her on her back, his weight pressing her down, his body smushing her tits between them. His face was close to hers and his tongue flicked out along her neck briefly. "I want to fuck you until you scream. Pussy and ass both." he snarled, and down below she would be able to feel the heat from his dual cocks as they began to emerge from him, throbbing hotly against one thigh.

Ava growled as she was flipped and looked up at him, wiggling herself to try and get some space between them but in the process of her wiggling she also felt his cocks rubbing her and that made her stop as she closed her eyes and whimpered. Fuck she hated being a female some times! Opening her eyes in a glare which she bet probably looked more like a pout, she twist her wrist, in a slightly painful manner but it just fueled her anger. Hooking her tail up to his horns she yanked his head back as she jerked her hand free and made a quick shot to his throat. The armor of his scales would protect his vitals but the impact would cause a natural reaction of moving him away from the danger to avoid further impacts.

Taking that she used her shoulder and the force of her sitting up to shove him into the wall. Naturally this noise did wake Yumi, but she was simply sitting on the bed watching all of this with a small smile as she knew Ava needed this. She'd picked up on the anger that Ava had toward Mochi and while she didn't know why per say, she knew this would help so she just watched.

Ava was about to throw a shot at Mochi again when her loins made it very difficult to move and a massive surge of heat hit her. Fucking aye. Not now! Why now?! Turning away from the male she felt incredibly hot, so much so that her vision blurred but she quickly turned around and gripped his robe, yanking it open as her scent would undoubtedly be assaulting his nostrils to let him know she was going into a sort of heat cycle that reptilians went through. A mating cycle. Her pupils were wide and dilated with need as she gripped his head and yanked him down for a kiss, while sloppily trying to get his clothing off as well as her own. This heat was unbearable and she wanted it gone and she was going to use him...

hC6v4ZW.jpg

With a low heated growl Mochizuki rubbed those cocks along her thigh, and he knew Ava would fight, and he was braced for it. The twist and then the strike to his throat caused a burst of flame to shoot forth, but he did back off a little. She shoved him back against a wall, and he was about to grab her again when she doubled over and the smell of her assaulted his senses. Almost of their own accord both cocks were fully exposed now, throbbing, practically dripping precum from the tips in long strands to the floor. The smell of him would reach her nostrils too, and Ava practically ripped his robe away.

Her hands pulled his clothes and his own did the same for her, exposing her to him in full as they managed to get undressed right on the spot. The kiss was heated and deep, tongues twining as they tasted one another, and the Dragon pressed her back, his sheer size and strength momentarily overwhelming her, turning her around as they stumbled a bit.

Pe pressed her down, keeping her face down, her ass in the air, and with his free hand he pulled her tail to the side and immediately sunk his cock into her well lubed pussy, feeling how that tight hole stretched around him, snug and tight, and able to take that entire length unlike Yumi. His other cock slid between her ass cheeks, rubbing along that channel as he pulled almost out of her pussy... before slamming back in, all the way to the hilt with a sharp stroke and a growl. Her tight pussy was assuredly stretched to accommodate him, and he'd given her little time to adjust to the sense of fullness - both length and thickness FAR more than the human.

Mochizuki began to pound into her then, giving no mercy as he held her down and fucked her deep and hard, her ass cheeks rippling with each forceful impact of his body, her pussy making wet noises as he drove that formidable meat into her again and again. He throbbed inside of her as he filled her over and over, the tip of his cock reaching depths she could not on her own, nor with any human man.

When they began to tumble, Ava barely had enough wits about her to catch herself in the fall, that and having his big body over her wasn't really helping either. Feeling him press his hand into the back of her neck to pin her upper body to the floor had her nearly cumming on the spot and it wasn't till the first thrust that she came undone. Crying out as her tongue lolled and she drooled on the floor like a bitch in heat, which at that moment, she was. Digging her claws into the wooden floor, Ava continued to take his impressive girth and length with ease, while also loving that feeling. She'd always avoided reptilian males simply out of fear and now, he was the first male to reach so deep and it was amazing!

This was what she'd been missing out on? Damn she was dumb. Panting out as he continued to pound into her, she just laid there and took it, while her mind was having its own internal conflict. This male. He watched her parents be butchered and did nothing...yet he was also the same male who did everything in his power to keep Yumi happy and make sure she was taken care of...and her. No sane male would put up with her bullshit for this long. Maybe he was young and prideful when her incident had happened and after loosing his Master, it brought some light to his eyes?

She didn't really have a lot of time to think about it though as she felt another orgasm boiling to the surface and as he continued thrusting, she coiled her tail around his. For serpents, they mated by pressing their bodies very close together and coiling together. It was an intimate experience and while she wasn't really looking for intimacy at the moment, her body was acting on its own.

hC6v4ZW.jpg

Despite it all, and how he had hurt her in his youth, Mochizuki wanted to be with her. He'd been very young then, didn't even have his horns, and didn't recognize that he shouldn't follow a master with utterly blind loyalty. He had failed her then.

He'd never fail her again.

Her tail twined with his and the Dragon growled soft and low, and stopped momentarily, pressing down the cock that was riding between her ass cheeks. He thought of pushing it into her ass, of feeling that tight hole stretch for her, but he wanted to own Ava completely and needed to claim her utterly. So he pulled back a bit and pressed the tips of his cock together and eased them both into Ava's tight hole.

He pressed forward then, but slower this time, allowing her to feel what he was doing, letting her feel that incredible stretch and the fullness that would come with it. Both cocks pressed into her pussy slowly, stretching... stretching... the flesh drawing taut around his cock as he pressed in, almost to the bases of them, her poor little pussy stretching as her body accepted both of his cocks. Usually a male would mate with two females at once, a chance to spread his bloodline among as many females as possible - and he knew he would do that in the future with both Yumi and Ava, if he could claim the serpent as his own as well.

Which was why it was so important that he claim her now, and make her his.

The fit was tight, so very tight, and Ava's body threatened to push him out of her, but Mochizuki persevered and his hips drove him into her slowly but surely, until even Ava's tight pussy was stretched around the root of both his cocks, and he could see her muscles tremble. Mochizuki's thumb rubbed over Ava's tiny asshole then, teasing those nerves as he started to fuck her with both his cocks in her pussy, lewd noises from her body as her juices flowed and her pussy drooled much like her mouth.

Ava was momentarily lost in her own pleasure as she was gearing for another orgasm when he suddenly pulled his cocks free which made her growl and try to look back at him but her movement's stopped as she felt two cocks pressing at her folds. Was he? As he pushed in she grit her teeth as her eyes flew open and her fists clenched together. He was! Hissing out as her walls stretched to accommodate his size, she tried to focus on breathing and loosening her muscles. Her body was designed to take this kind of beating but she'd never slept with a reptilian male before so she wasn't used to this. As he pushed farther and farther she groaned and felt herself loosing any rational thought till he was buried which made her facial features relax and it looked like she'd passed out but she just sat there with glazed eyes. It wasn't till he started to pull back and thrust again that she came, crying out as her juices coated his cocks and gave him some breathing room.

Her body limp after her second orgasm, her tail moving out of the way as she felt him pressing and teasing her anus. Her body had surrendered to the big male while her mind was far too clouded to really think on it too much. She was still tight, no doubt about that, but her body was limp to allow him to thrust in as much as he wanted. Muscles only focusing now on massaging his cocks for the most pleasure. By the time of her third orgasm, Yumi looked down over the edge of the bed to see Ava having a dazed look on her face. Drool had pooled under her cheek and her mouth was partially open. She was still moaning happily but her brain wasn't exactly active at this point.

Yumi smiled as she looked at Mochi.
"She's done. You should try and cum soon, I don't think she'll last much longer."
She said as Ava was twitching from the force of her last orgasm and she was blinking lazily, like one would when they were very tired, so Yumi knew Ava was on the verge of passing out.

hC6v4ZW.jpg

He felt each of her orgasms as the serpent impaled on his cocks shuddered and her tight pussy, so completely filled and stretched, quivered around him. That didn't mean that Mochizuki let up. Oh no. He pounded into her, almost punishing her for denying herself this chance earlier. By now her pussy was drooling her juices down her thighs, and she was looking quite dazed. Yumi said so too, and Mochizuki grunted and drove deep.

He'd cum earlier that day, and he wasn't at full capacity, but with both his thick dicks inside her her the load was still extensive, and he emptied himself once more, shooting his hot sticky seed into her, filling her as it made her pussy even more impossibly slick.

Her belly was now rounded and taut like a drum, full of cum - now in her womb but also in her stomach from earlier. Mochizuki kept her impaled on his thick cocks and lifted her, gingerly, almost tenderly, and moved them to the bed where he laid down, Ava atop him, her back pressed to his chest, her pussy still deliciously stretched as he stayed inside of her, and her breasts pointing upward. Grabbing them he just held them, that soft flesh pillowing a bit through his fingers as he closed his eyes, intent on falling asleep inside his new mate, keeping her plugged with his cocks and full of cum as he could actually hear it slosh around in her a little.

He motioned for Yumi to come by his side and put his hand back on Ava's breast as the human curled up with him.

By the time Mochi had cum, Ava was out. She'd officially clocked out mentally and physically. However she did manage a strangled moan when he came, but that was about the extent of her verbal acknowledgment of his actions. Yumi snuggled up to Mochi after he laid down, kissing his cheek as she was perfectly fine with him having another mate. She'd heard of dragons actually taking on quite a few mates as they often times had quite a big heart to share. Mochi didn't seem any different in that aspect and she was perfectly fine with that.

When Ava awoke the next morning, her bloated stomach had gone down and while sleeping she'd moved a bit so most of the cum in her womb had leaked out throughout the night. When she tried to move to get up she whimpered at the feeling of something inside of her and looked down to see both of Mochi's cock's still inside of her which sent a dark blush up both of her cheeks as she carefully pulled herself off of him. Gasping as they left her, she had to struggle for a moment to stand and all but drag herself to the bathroom to take another bath and wash herself. In that hot water, she spent some time rubbing her legs to get some feeling into them before she stood and dried off.

Walking back into the room, Yumi was awake at this point and Ava sat on the couch looking at the female, keeping her legs tucked and her tail covering her lady bits as she stared at Mochi debating whether or not to cut his cocks off.

hC6v4ZW.jpg

Ava pulled herself off of him, which made Mochizuki stir, but he did not yet wake. The snugness of Ava's body had kept his cocks within her, and as she moved to go and bathe they slowly retracted back into him, still sticky. It was the feeling of emptiness that had him waking, and he stirred as Ava bathed. Waking up, he spotted Yumi first, and greeted her.

"Hello, Little One. Is she horribly angry?" he had asked, unsure of just how Ava would react. So when she emerged from the bath he sat beside Yumi, unsure of what to say for a moment. Ava didn't seem angry, yet she was good at hiding her emotions.

"Do we need to talk about what happened?" he asked, thinking it might be too soon. Ava still smelled wonderful and was now in her mating cycle, and it was hard for Mochizuki to ignore. "Maybe I should go bathe now." he said, and stood to go and do just that.

The moment Mochi woke up, she felt that burning in her loins but kept the scent hidden with her tail tightly pressing against her crotch. Not answering him as he asked if they needed to talk, she just kept her eyes locked on him as he stood and walked into the bathing chambers. Still looking at the door after he was inside, she felt a small hand on her shoulder which had her head snapping around to see Yumi smiling.
"You're still effected. Go to him and use him. That's what you want right?"
While Ava was very talented and experienced, Yumi could tell she was new to the submissive mind set so she was giving Ava a jump start there. Telling her to 'use' Mochi was just giving her an excuse to go fuck him and from there he'd be able to work on the Domination of Ava, slowly.

Ava was the kind of female who'd lived by her own means for so long that trying to force a Dominant on her in a rushed setting would only result in violence. Mochi would have to be smart and play it slow to slowly work her over. Only acting when she went after him or like last night, when the mood was set. Watching Ava as she stormed for the bathroom, Yumi smiled and watched as Ava about kicked the door open and didn't say anything. She just stepped into the tub, straddled Mochi's body and landed a hot kiss on his lips while reaching between them to stimulate his sheath and get his cocks out.

Yumi closed the door behind her and smiled a Mochi. Over the next few hours, she could hear Ava's screams and moans and knew Mochi was working her over well. By the time Mochi came out, Ava was once again limp and seemed to be twitching from the copious amount of orgasms she'd gone through. Her mating cycle making her very sensitive.
"So tell me love. How many females are you planning on collecting hmm?"
Yumi asked as she made sure Ava was cleaned out this time.

hC6v4ZW.jpg

Ava surprised him, but Mochi soon had her screaming, and once she passed out he finished as well, filling her up as he had before, and then washing them both before carrying her out to the bed and letting Yumi take care of her. The question from the small human made him pause.

"I hadn't thought about it really. I should say that I'm not actively seeking out mates, but if women decide to stay with our little group then I won't say no. Are you jealous?" he asked, only slightly concerned. Yumi was grown, and though she did depend on them she was welcome to part ways at any time. That was one thing that Mochizuki wanted to make vitally clear.

"You know I would never hold a woman against her will. But so long as they want to be with me..." Mochizuki shrugged. He'd glanced over to Ava and while she was still out of it and in no position to object Mochizuki kissed her. It wasn't the heated 'fuck me now' kinds of kisses she'd given him, but something much more affectionate, almost caring. She would have certainly put up a fight. A hand smoothed back her hair from her face. She really was quite lovely, and Mochizuki turned to Yumi with a smile.

"I'm sort of her father... in a way." he said, and as that might seem confusing he spoke to Yumi softly about what had happened so many years ago, when he was much younger and much more ignorant. He told Yumi he wondered what path Ava might had taken in life were it not for him. That she could have been happy, that she didn't have to be a killer. As he spoke it was easy to tell that he held a lot of guilt and regret. It was his story to tell just as much as it was Ava's, though he wondered if Ava would be angry when she found out that Mochizuki had told. She seemed to always feel like she had to hold everything in. If he hadn't said anything he wondered if Yumi would have ever known.

Yumi sat and listened to the story with her hands in her lap and when Mochi finished she looked at Ava for a long moment.
"So that's why she had so much hatred in her eyes for you. I can understand her hatred for you, even though you hadn't known that there was a child in the room, what your Master had done was still wrong no matter how you look at it. Had he done that same thing to a Lord and his wife, he'd have been executed but because they were Anthro and commoners, it was fine."
Yumi said with noticeable disgust before stroking Ava's hair as well.
"It's in the past and it can't be changed, what can be changed is how she sees the male you are now. Don't give her a reason to think back on that male. The male you are now...the male I've fallen in love with. You're a good male and you care greatly for those in your party. Keep reminding her of that. Bury that old version of you with this one."

Yumi smiled as she sat in Mochi's lap and kissed his lips softly.
"And no, I'm not jealous. Luckily I can very much appreciate all female bodies."
She said with a wink before she leaned against Mochi's shoulder and they waited for Ava to wake. When she did, they stayed in the Inn for another two days before Ava was able to function enough to do her job. Coming out of the bathroom, Ava just looked at her clothing and started getting dressed. It was getting close to night fall and that was when she'd be able to work more efficiently in terms of gathering her own intel. She hadn't said a word to Mochi the entire day because she was mainly trying to wrap her brain around what she'd done.

"I'll be back later."
Was all she said as she left the room via the window so that she could cross the roof tops and stay out of sight.

hC6v4ZW.jpg

As he and Yumi had spoken Mochizuki realized that she was truly a good thing for him. Patient and understanding, she didn't put him down for what he had done, and she loved him for who he was now. He looked at Ava and truly wished that she could do the same. He took Yumi's advice to heart and vowed to do right by Ava and her both.

The next couple of days were spent quietly, and Mochizuki did what he could to dote on Ava and help her heal as rapidly as possible. She eventually got dressed and left, in her typical atypical way.

By now the body of the Captain and his men had been found, and rumor around the city was that the lord had reinforced his position extensively and brought in more men, and then it was rumored he as planning to leave the city altogether, surrounded by his men, with an unknown destination in mind. This would certainly put a wrinkle in their plans.

Perhaps Ava would be able to get to the truth of the lord's plans. Saying he was leaving could draw out assassins in its own way, and reinforcing his position would be make things all the more difficult. Either way things were going to be challenging.

While Ava was gone, she spent most of her time hanging out in the shadows of the Lord's manor. She avoided all contact with the guards there and since this male was such a arrogant fuck, he'd only taken on human guards. Funny enough, taking on anthro guards would have been a big help to him but because many anthro's were seen as less than human, it was rare to see Anthro's in a position of authority.

So, since humans had little chance of spotting her or smelling her unless she wanted them too, she was invisible to them. Something about high ceilings appealed to Samurai lords which played into her favor as she was able to listen in on a lot of conversations without being detected. She was also able to gain access to the Lord's meeting room and while he was looking at a map with several of his advisers while talking about leaving the estate, Ava reached into her pouch and pulled out a slim chain. Lowering the chain to his tea, she poured a few drops of a very slow acting poison onto the chain so that it followed the chain down to the liquid and dripped into it. Pulling the chain back up, she rolled it up and left the estate.

Luckily, the poison would make him a bit weaker, like he had a fever. It would slow his reaction time as well as make him physically ill. So, even if he did leave, he'd be slow.

hC6v4ZW.jpg

Ava had slipped away and been gone for some time, and during this time Mochizuki stayed in the room with Yumi. They didn't make love but they snuggled often and well. The petite human woman seemed to rather like how warm he always was. Mochizuki could not help but feel worry for Ava though. He had not marked her, and she may never let him, and yet he felt she was his all the same.

So it was when she came back to their room that he approached her from behind, better to avoid getting bitten if he could, and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight and making sure to angle his body to make it harder for her to throw him.

His embrace was warm and snug, safe instead of constricting as he went to kiss the side of her neck and speak to her. "I wish you'd not disappear like that. We worry about you. I worry about you. What if something happens to you and you never come back to us?" His voice was not critical, and he spoke true, for he knew serpents had a nose for such things. He worried over her.

Ava had been a little preoccupied as she'd just put her swords down only to feel and see those massive arms slide around her and before she could move, she was locked in place. Tensing immediately out of reaction she felt his muzzle move to her neck and while she knew a bite wasn't coming, she didn't move her head to offer more room. Instead, she just stood there with her arms at her sides as she looked at Yumi who was sitting on the bed and smiling. Traitor. Hearing his words and while she knew they were sincere, at the moment she was still trying to work things over in her own mind.
"Then you'd just have Yumi. Oh the shame. Look Mochizuki. You and I had some fun and you helped with my heat. I can't just wipe the slate clean right away because you were young. Give me some space and let me figure shit out on my own. Pushing your way in because you think you own me isn't helping you."

Slipping her tail between them she shoved out of his hold.
"I haven't accepted you or been marked. Try and mark me and I'll knock those teeth out of your skull."
She said with a slight hiss before grabbing her swords once more and walking out of the room. She headed to the Inn keeper and demanded another room which she got simply since she didn't look in the mood to be fucked with. Walking to her new room she sat on the bed and kept the door locked with the key in the hole to avoid someone trying to pick it.

Sighing a bit she rubbed her face before sliding out of the window and deciding to go for a walk. While she was on her walk she heard some screaming from an alley way and when she poked her head over the edge of the roof she spotted a small red headed female who was being assaulted and looked to be in the process of being raped. Jumping down she snatched one of the attackers by his neck, using her tail to whip him into the ground. Cracking his skull into the cobble stone ground and killing him before drawing her blade and making the second attacker literally eat her sword as she stabbed through his mouth and out of the back of his neck. Seeing the third trying to adjust his clothes she was about to slice him open when the small red head snatched a dagger from her hip and rammed it into the mans stomach. Raising an eyebrow she watched the man as he died then looked to the small female. She looked to be a peasant of sorts, but a foreigner.

After cleaning up a bit and positioning the bodies to look like a scuffle she looked at the small red head and sighed.
"What had you in this situation?"
When the female didn't respond, Ava was about to leave when the female gripped her sash and Ava looked back to see the female as well as another. Ah. Sisters...great. After a bit of fixing up since they were barely clothed she walked them back to the Inn and lifted the both of them into the window of her room.
"Wait here."
She said as she walked to the Tavern and got a good bit of food then walked back to Yumi and Mochi's room. Walking in she grabbed the rest of her things, then looked at Yumi.
"Come with me and bring some clothing. You're not needed."
She said as she pointed her finger at Mochi and waited. When Yumi came with her she walked across the hall and opened the door enough that Yumi could go inside and then shut it quickly, locking it once more as she fed the red head and her sister while Yumi helped give them new clothes.

"What are your names?"
Yumi asked as they soon learned the female with the light blue hair was Tenchi and the red head was Miho. Funny how the red head had a name that meant beautiful fire and the other sister who had shockingly light blue hair and eyes was named angel.

hC6v4ZW.jpg

He'd expected the vitriol from Ava and got just that. He didn't expect her to just wipe the slate clean, nor was he asking her to. There was no argument to be made, so he remained silent as she pushed him away and made her threats. It wasn't long before she slipped out of the room again, and he sat for awhile with Yumi, though after a time Ava returned, grabbed Yumi and some clothes, and departed once more.

Mochizuki had no idea what was going on, but he would be damned if he was going to sit in the room by himself and didn't even know when, or if, the women would be back. So it seemed like a good time to go get drunk. The less their enemy might put together who was asking around for info, and the less honorable he seemed, the better. Feeling it best not to do so where they were staying, Mochizuki headed out into the city and found a nice bar. Only once he was good and drunk would he even think of heading back.

For now, Ava asked Yumi to keep her mouth shut to Mochi about the two. Last thing they needed was his overly greedy ass wanting more females. While Tenchi would probably be hard to swoon due to her fiery attitude, Miho would be fairly simple like Yumi was simply because she seemed to be the more fragile of the two. Yumi was back in the room about an hour before Mochi would return while Ava was staying in her own room with the new females. Tenchi and Ava were on lighter speaking terms by the time Mochi would get back to his room thanks to Ava mentioning how she'd been able to quickly snag her dagger which let Tenchi inform Ava that she'd learned how to pickpocket. After a few tests, Ava discovered that Tenchi was very quick with her hands and thanks to her size, she was very nimble and people never thought she'd be able to take as much due to how small her hands were.

Tenchi was also rather talented with a blade as she'd use a knife or dagger to slice through people's clothing to remove the coin purse from their sash without them noticing. Rather oblivious people to not notice the change in weight on their hip but that was their fault and Tenchi's gain. That and she had the perfect hunting grounds. The main square market where people were constantly passing one another all the time. Ava decided to put these skills to the test as she was going to start training Tenchi as an assassin in training. Learning to pick pocket was the first test, blending into the general population and being able to do what you needed to do without drawing attention was a main skill as an assassin.

hC6v4ZW.jpg

Oblivious to what was going on back at the inn, Mochizuki was deep into his cups, and once more had to consume a ridiculous amount of alcohol to even come close to being drunk. A large bottle of rice wine with him he began his way back to the inn. Of course, his slightly staggered walk attracted the wrong sort, and it was not long before he found himself semi-surrounded by several cutthroats looking to relieve him of the coin that he obviously had. Mochizuki, already in a sour mood, was not going to hand over what he had and the four men, brave in their numbers made a horrible miscalculation; they thought to wrest away his money by force.

The first big mistake was knocking the wine from his hand, the bottle shattering on the ground. That particular fool crumpled as Mochizuki punched him square in the face, jaw shattered, orbital bone crushed, his eye hanging from the socket. Weapons were drawn then, but Mochizuki's ire was up now as these foolish humans pressed their luck. Now they wanted to avenge their fallen friend, but had made the mistake of confronting Mochizuki in the first place.

One man lunged in, and Mochizuki lowered his head, the man's dagger skittering off one horn as the Dragonkin's fist cracked ribs with a heavy shot to the human's body. Then things simply devolved into chaos and violence. By the time it was done four men lay dead, missing limbs or heads, and Mochizuki was bleeding from a cut or two, though none too deep and blood dripped into his eyes from one horn that had been used to gore a man.

His wine gone, and now his buzz having worn off, Mochizuki gave one last kick to a body and headed back to the bar to get more wine. Once that was done he made his way, slowly, back to the inn. Several hours had passed, and all he wanted to do was drink his wine and go to sleep. Yumi was there, but Ava wasn't, which was no surprise to him, and stripping down he fell into bed to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom