Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk 2020

Mio picked up her phone and saw the text from Jackie. She texted he back.

[Max is out cold at the doc's. She got her cyberware hacked. Do not install any new updates to your cyberware. That's how she got hacked.]

Mio then texted the doctor's address to Jackie and continued,
[We are being hunted over here. It's quite now though. Meet us here. We could use the extra hands.]

With the message sent, Mio put her phone back in her pocket and re-took her position of lookout on the roof.

Jackie drove towards the address sent to her and saw a roadblock ahead. She did not want to approach and noticed a shape moving towards the roadblock. There were quite a bit of cops at the roadblock and they were checking on a car as it got stopped at the roadblock. Jackie saw the cops getting the driver out of a car and arresting him.

As Jackie reached the roadblock, she walked between the van and a police car and saw the van door slightly open and as she peeped inside, she saw 4 limp cops. "Shit, someone else is here..."

Jackie sneaked around in the dark alleys to find an alternative route. It will take a lot longer but she does not want to deal with the cops right now.

Bob went for his minor repairs to make sure his cyberware was all functioning. It just took less than 30 mins for his repairs to be done and Bob sent a message to Dave. [Hey, I think there is something in the cyberware update patches which makes people go crazy, don't let people update.]

==============================================================================

Xenia dragged the cops and fucked them beside Dave. "Your sergeant seems fun." Xenia said and started jerking off the sergeant and more flashing blue and red lights can be seen outside. "Nice... more cops," Xenia said. "I'm just getting warmed up..." As the sergeant ejaclated, Xenia crushed his testicles and ripped his dick off. The sergeant screamed in pain and Xenia waited in ambush.

"Oh shit..." A fat cop muttered and rushed towards the sounds of someone screaming in horrible agony.

Xenia looked at the cops. "Just 4 armored cops." Xenia said and waited as the rear cop passed her.

"Not very attentive," Xenia whispered and choked the fat rear cop as she lifted him off the ground and crushed his throat.

She moved behind the other cops and chopped the back of their necks and they went limp and the remaining cop checking on the sergeant picked up his radio and Xenia covered his mouth. The cop's helmet was removed and she rubbed his balding head and sniffed his neck. "No longer a challenge." The cop's belt was removed and Xenia shoved a dildo into the cop's butt and fucked him. "Please... nooo..."

Dave cried as he saw Xenia taking out all the cops. His friend Marc was grabbed and fucked by Xenia and Xenia suddenly paused and Marc struggled to break free and crawled away as he pulled up his pants. Xenia completed downloading the update and installed it and her system rebooted. Marc was scared. He shoved her to the ground and cuffed her. Then went over to the other cops on the ground and took their cuffs and made sure she did not escape. Her legs were cuffed as well.

Half the cops were killed and Dave and Marc clubbed Xenia till she stopped moving.

Xenia was brought to the police station, and what's left of the cops on duty went to the cell. Many of them were kidnapped and raped by Xenia and were curious to see what happened to her. "That fucking bitch needs to be taught a lesson." An old cop said. "She jerked me off a few times and shoved a baton up my ass."

"That is what she did to most of us." A plump cop said. "If she wants to fuck, we show her that she don't fuck with cops."

Xenia woke up with a dick in her mouth and there were 3 cops fucking her in a cell. Her hands were cuffed and the large cop fucking her mouth ejaculated in her mouth and walked away to clean up. The other cops brought her upright and a fat cop fucked her from the front while another plump cop fucked her ass. Xenia opened her eyes and she grabbed the nutsack of the rear cop and squeezed. She headbutted the cop in front, smashing his nose and the cop went limp and she shoved her head back, hitting the throat of the cop behind her. She moved back and shoved the cop into the wall and could hear him choke and she searched the cop for cuff keys.

Mio continued to wait for Bob and Max to be finished with their repairs. She went down stairs and showed the Doc the weapon. "So... You think you can get to work making an antidote to the poison?" "Depends... How much are you paying?" Mio showed him her credstick and the doctor say, "I'll see what I can do." Mio handed the weapon over to the doctor and he began to get to work on trying to figure out a how to make an antidote from it. Mio took a seat next to a window, rifle in hand. She stared outside, not looking at anything in particular but waiting for Jackie to show up. A yawn escaped her metal jaw. The tiredness from all the recent activity started to catch up to her.

The cops gunned down a large man who murdered several cops. The large man had a lot of subdermal and head plating and his limbs were fully armored as well. The snipers managed to hit him with a shot to the head and the cops rejoiced. A man with active camouflage lowered a plump cop to the ground silently and moved behind the sniper. The sniper was strangled and a translucent shape placed his knee behind the head of the cop and strangled him.

Jackie heard the gunshots and went through an alley and saw a few cops. As she was trying to sneak through the alley, a cop spotted her. "Freeze!" The cop shouted and approached her. "Rats..." Jackie said and saw a shape moving towards the cops. "Behind you!" Jackie shouted as the rear cop was grabbed and dragged into the shadows.

As the plump cop approaching her was distracted, Jackie slapped away his gun and grabbed him. The plump cop trembled in fear and Jackie sniffed him. "Stop trembling...' Jackie whispered and saw the shape stab and finished off the other cops easily. Jackie removed the belt of the plump cop and the shape approached. "Hey dude, I'm just minding my own business." Jackie said and put her hands up and shoved the plump cop over. The plump cop bumped into something invisible. "What the..." The plump cop was punched in his gut and grabbed as a chrome man appeared.

"You can have fun, I'm just passing through." Jackie said and saw the chrome man flickered and choked the plump cop. The chrome man was full of cyberware, so much that he had less body parts than a full borg.

"Whoa, some high quality cyberware seen..." Jackie said. "must be a corporate man."

Soon, Jackie reached the doctor's office. There were several cop cars burning in the street and Jackie looked around and seems like the fight here was over and she proceeded in to meet Mio and Max.

Bob was repaired and he checked his messages and saw the news of the attacks on the police. "Fuck, the city is burning..." Bob said and he was angry with the situation but also felt powerless. He read the news on the murders and felt helpless as he could not do anything to prevent it.

=========================================================================================

A few scientists were working with the police to examine the corpses of the killers. Even the FBI arrived and their data scientists dived into whatever files and logs they can get. Most of the dead people with illegal cyberware were mercenaries, many were already wanted. "Bots and cyberware were all infected." The scientist said as he checked the data log.

The scientist followed 2 round cops to the cell area to check on the ones alive. He walked to one of the cell and found 4 cops on the ground. "What's this?" He turned around and saw the cops kicking helplessly in the air. The lady sniffed the cops and lowered them and approached the trembling scientist. She shoved her breasts into his face and rubbed her erected nipples on his cheeks. She grabbed his groin and squeezed. The scientist whimpered as she rubbed his balding head and licked his ears.

"Not a cop?" She smiled and felt something warm as the man peed his pants. "What are you here for?"

The man was too scared to talk and his lips trembled and Xenia walked him out of the cell area. She was wearing police uniform and saw the cops busy with another prisoner and the plump warden unlocked the door. "Where's the other guy?" The warden asked and Xenia covered his mouth and pulled him close. A cop turned around and saw the heel of a boot moved towards him, hitting the side of his head, snapping his spine and sending him into the wall. Xenia kicked a large cop between the legs and as he leaned forward, she kicked his jaw, breaking his teeth as he collapsed. The remaining cop saw Xenia's legs wrapping around his neck and with a quick jerk, she snapped his neck.

The plump cop was trembling in fear and a fist rammed into his back, ruptured his kidney. Xenia wanted to fuck that plump cop but her hand simply snapped the cop's neck and his body writhed on the ground. She was not under control and she walked out of the cell area leaving the scientist and instead of escaping, she hunted the other cops. She entered the detective room and approached 2 detectives and stabbed a pen into the eye of a detective. The other old one was shocked and grabbed and she covered his mouth while pressing his Adam's apple and crushing it. Xenia murdered the man and could see that many of her cyberware were "locked" and she was not even using them as she was still arrested, her instincts were to run and get fixed but her actions were otherwise as she continued to hunt the cops.

Jackie noticed a patrol approaching and hid in the alley. She felt someone brush past her and could see the slight outline of a man approaching the cops. The cops were punched in the throats and the first 2 cops got their heads slammed together as they went limp. The other cops could not see what was going on and as they readied their guns and looked around, a chrome man flickered in front of 2 cops and shoved daggers under their throats into their heads. The 2 remaining cops panicked and shot at their dead friend and saw sparks as some rounds hit the chrome man but he was gone again.

The man appeared behind a fat cop and shoved a dagger into the back of his neck, severing the spine and he pulled the other cop's rifle strap and strangle him with his rifle.

"Stop following me..." Jackie said and ran towards the police cars to try to lead the man away from the doctor and she tripped on a bag and fell. A dead man was holding onto the bag and Jackie looked into the bag and saw memory chips. "1 EB? These chips are 1 EB each? It must be worth a fortune." Jackie said and quickly grabbed the bag and hid. He saw the limp cop getting tossed aside and she quickly hid and circled around the area just to get to the doctor's office from the rear of the building to avoid detection.

She entered the office and saw Bob and asked, "Where's Max and Mio?"

*EB = Exabyte = 1,000,000 Terabytes.

//Really sorry I've been slow on the post lately. Been going through some shit.

Mio entered into the room where Bob and Jackie where talking. She cheerfully waves at Jackie and says, "Hi Jackie! When did you get here? It's been a while what have you been up to since the last time we meet?"

Mio shakes Jackies hand with both her own. She says, "Max's inside recovering from repairs. She should be up any second now. The doctors working on studying the weapon and trying to find an antidote to the weird poison that destroys neuralware. I... Don't really like him too much but he is good at what he does." Mio points to her metal jaw and says, "He's the one who installed this bulky mask a long time ago. It was a really tough operation but hey, it was a success and I'm fine now."

Mio's been worrying about her family for quite some time now. However, she is bubbly as usual with Jackie. She doesn't quite want to worry her friends.

Bob went through the police reports and informed the group. "There is chaos out there. Violence and chaos, officers are killed, bots are hacked, including workbots, enforcer bots and other types of full body conversions. Even people with a lot of cyberware are getting hacked, and this is not some hacker, but more like a virus or Ghosting." Bob said. "It is like some of the bots are possessed and killing people."

Bob saw blue and red lights outside the windows. "I think the riots are here too."

"If they have a poison that destroys neuralware, we are all in danger." Bob said, "If you are not possessed, they probably are coming for you to destroy you."

Jackie goes up to Mio and showed the bag of memory chips. "I need a fence... someone looted this and got murdered, and I just picked this up. Worth maybe $1M? Know how to sell this? With this, I mean we can store more stuff in our Neuralware too..."

Jackie passed a chip to Mio and said, "This one is on me..."

She entered the room and saw Max recovering and plugged in the extra memory into Max and looked at Max's memory. "only 700TB? Big upgrade coming up!" Jackie said and finally, she goes to Bob who looks repaired and said. "You look weird outside your uniform. There are some crazy killers outside and some cops. It is chaos!"

Mio looked down at her hand which held the chip Jackie gave her. She tilted her head quizzically. While Jackie goes over to upgrade Max, Mio gets closer to Bob and whispers to him, "Uh... What am I supposed to do with the chip? My ancient cyberware can't really take these... or any upgrades or new programs for that matter. "

Dave cleaned his wounds and was at the desk writing his report and heard some sound in the roll call room. He entered and saw all the armored cops on the ground -- dead. "The fuck" Dave shouted and went to press the alarm, the cops forms groups to search for the killer and found all the cops in the security room -- dead.

Xenia was in the hanger strangling an AV4 pilot and took his piloting chip... saw the elevator coming up and waited as she saw 4 cops searching. 2 cops' helmets were grabbed and her wrist blades managed to activate and plunged into their faces, killing them instantly. She continued to grab a tall cop and choked him. The remaining cop found 2 dead pilots and as he picked up his radio, he saw the other cops on the ground and reached for his gun.

Xenia grabbed his wrist and elbowed his throat. Grabbing his helmet as he choked, Xenia twisted his helmet and a snap sound was heard. Then she proceeded down the fire escape and pounced on 2 old cops. She grabbed their throats and pinned them down and one of the officers shot her in the neck as she crushed their throats. Xenia grabbed their guns and saw more cops approaching and waited to ambush and shot cop cops in the head and went into the corridor and hid. The wound caused more failure in her cyberware and she dropped the gun as her grip started to fail.

A plump cop searched a closet and Xenia was behind the door. The cop was grabbed and choked. The cop was released and gasped for air and saw Xenia twitching. He quickly went over and cuffed her and called for backup. A few other cops arrived, ready to blow Xenia away for the murders and the plump cop stopped them. They carried Xenia to the interrogation room and cuffed her to the table and chairs as she rebooted.

A tech ran diagnostics and found that she was hacked.

=======================================================================================

Dave sent a text to Bob. "We got Xenia again. She was hacked and murdered more cops while in custody." Bob was looking out the window and saw more police AV4 and flashing lights outside. There were definitely more police activity out there. He saw the text and read some police alerts on martial law. "Maybe I should be in uniform to play from the other side."

The law allowed the police to shoot violent protesters.

Jackie looked at Mio and her cyberware. "I think your ports are internal, and the doctor have to cut to put them in." Jackie said.

Max rebooted with the update and cut off her autoupdates. She was much better and thanked (and paid) the doctor. She noticed a slight boost to her memory and could perform faster processing. "Wow, that was great." Max said as she put on her armor and weapons.

Max checked her update logs and found that a program entered her and controlled her body. It was like a possession and the connected program could control her as long as she was connected. And with the level of connectivity of everyone, this means everyone with a cyberware was at risk. It did not feel like a hacker and the ability to go through the ICE of Arasaka and Militech is not a simple feat... In fact, since data was streaming and she felt like she was not working alone but as a team when she was controlled suggested one thing -- She may have been hacked by an AI.

Max called some of her hacker friends and contacts she paid to get information of her targets and found that many could not be contacted. "This is bad." Max said. "I think I was hacked by an AI..." Max said. She noticed the police AV-4 flying by and said. "Looks like war outside."

Night city may be the perfect city to start as it could be cut off from the world, and the Virtual world is also isolated.

Jackie updated Max about what was going on and the memory chips and Max has a fence nearby. "We may need to get there and try to buy more information. Something is going on, and we either stay or hide."

Mio closes her palm with the chip in it and then puts it away in her pocket. She tells Max, "It's okay. I think I'll be fine without the chip. Besides, I'm not even sure if the chip is even compatible with military cyberware that's this old."

Mio listens to Max explain and her eyes suddenly go wide and filled with terror. She says in a panic, "Kyouko has lots of cyberware!" She takes out her phone and quickly begins dialing home but there is no response. She shouts to Max and Jackie, "I need to go home NOW!"

"Ok Mio," Max said. "We will go sell this and give you a cut, be safe."

Jackie nodded. "Let's meet up after we sell this, and if you need help, let use know."

Mio checked her new implants and she had a new contact information on her repaired cyberware and she send Jackie and Mio a message to give them her new digital ID.

=====================================================================

Max saw Bob change back to the uniform again. "I could not recognize you without the uniform." Max said as they left the doctor's place. Max noticed that her appearance has changed after the surgery and it seemed for the better as she was wanted.

There were a lot of police activity and gunshots can be heard. The group tried to avoid the cops to get to the other side of the street. The fence is only 4 blocks away but there seemed to be many police cars and gunshots in the way. "Need to stay away from combat." Max said. "Would be bad if we met those highly cybered up guys."

Xenia detached her hand and escaped the cuffs. She looked around and saw a technician in the room and 2 cops. She waited till the technician closed his pad and left the room and as the cops turned back, Xenia punched their throats. She grabbed a cop and placed his head under her armpit and snapped his neck. The other choking cop was grabbed by his groin and pulled close. "I need to get out of here. The fuckers who hacked me need to pay."

=============================================================

Bob saw a 9ft tall man rushing towards the C-SWAT. The man was in heavy armor but as he charged the cops, one of the cops shot the man in his head and he collapsed. "Nothing can stop a 7.62mm to the head." Bob said and followed Max and Jackie.

Mio calls over a taxi and heads straight for her parent's house to check up on her cousin. She worries about what she might find all the way through.

//Hey guys, IRL became kind of hectic recently so I won't be able to post for a while. Sorry about that. Feel free to take control of Mio.

// no prob, post when you can.

Xenia walked to the detective office and entered, She chopped the necks of 2 detectives and grabbed a short detective with glasses. "I need to know about the hackers..." She said and placed a gun to the detective's head. The detective unlocked the computer and share the information with Xenia. Xenia searched her file and found that she was wanted for murders and she killed a few cops.

"Ok, that was not me..." Xenia said as she jerked off the detective. "I was hacked. I prefer to fuck you guys..." As the detective ejaculated, Xenia choked him out.

Xenia checked her cyberware and managed to unlocked all her cyberware and she walked to the evidence room. She grabbed the throat of an old cop and choked him and the bald cop put his hands up. She fucked the unarmed cops and took her belongings along with things that interests her and left. "Nice, all set."

Max saw the hacked Enforcer bot shoot at the officers and was eventually taken down. Many bots and heavily cybered up people were simply on killing sprees. It was a war out there and the National guards and other police found it hard to contain the situation as their Bots were also hacked.

The criminals did not have a good time either. Their eclipse bots were also murdering the scientists and everyone. There was a curfew called and no one was safe.

Xenia saw the reports coming in. Even the corporations were getting hacked and the Chinese companies were not spared. Huawei and Xiaomi had many top executives murdered by their bots, Arasaka, Nvidia, Facebook and Google were not spared. "So, something is hacking everyone?" Xenia muttered and heard gunshots.

Xenia saw a few cops rushing over and as a plump motorcycle cop passed her, she covered his mouth and dragged him into the room. The cop flailed silently as she tightened her grip and he smelled better. "Oooh...." She said and rubbed his white hair and pulled out his dick and started stroking it. When the cop was erect, she fucked hard. Then moved and placed her vaginal on his face while turned and gave him a blowjob. The cop was overpowered. He resisted initially but as Xenia was inhumanly strong, he gave up and enjoyed it. "Don't want nice piggies like you to get killed." Xenia said and squeezed his balls as the cop ejaculated.

Xenia was done and she exited the room and went over to see where the combat was it was a massacre. A bot was down, but all the cops were dead as well. "Wow, what the hell happened?" Xenia moved towards the carpark and saw cars forming a blockade of some sort and several cops on the ground. She noticed a shape moving behind 4 armored cops and 2 cops were decapitated and a cop grabbed before he even noticed anything and it was an eclipse bot that appeared and choked the cop. The remaining cop pumped rounds into the bot and managed to hit it but the bot snapped the neck of the cop in his arm and charged at the cop. Xenia placed a round into the bot's knee and the bot staggered as the cop fired another round into the bot's head, blowing a hole in the armor. The cop was grabbed and his throat was crushed. Xenia moved over and cut the bot and managed to cut some wires before the bot shoved her away and snapped the cop's neck.

"Fuck, this is not easy." Xenia said and approached the bot again but the bot leaped off and went invisible. She switched to other optics and there were some static to camouflage him as well.

Xenia was then grabbed and choked, but she flipped the bot and tried to attack it again but it was fast and hard to see. More cops arrived and Xenia rushed to the side and hid but they continued to fire at her and advanced. "Fuck. There is a killer bot here!" Xenia said and she saw 3 ladies rushing into the room and one of the ladies was punched and choked and they started fighting the bot that appeared again. "The bot is fucking suicidal..."

Xenia decided to stay and fight. Seems like allowing the bot to murder is not an option anymore. A large armored C-SWAT entered the room and grabbed the 2 cops in front of him and dislocated their spines. "Fuck!" A plump old cop shouted as he was kicked and he flew 20 feet into the wall and slumped. Xenia saw the officer which had a lot of cyberware reaching the group of cops and attacking them. The cops were rather tough and could slug it out as they fired into each other but when the C-SWAT reached them and grabbed one of them, the fight was over as the C-SWAT was inhumanly strong with a liner frame and crushed the cop's helmet and skull. The cops rushed and grabbed him and the C-SWAT grabbed another cop's head and shoved his thumb into the cop's eyes, killing him and as he was weighed down by 4 officers, Xenia rushed over and stabbed his spine with a vibrodagger and destroyed his neuralware controller box and the C-SWAT officer stopped moving.

The 4 ladies were injured by the bot but once they got the hang of the attacks, the grabbed the bot and stabbed his head and took him out. Everyone was hurt. Xenia took a first aid kit from a dead cop and wrapped some of her wounds and the cops looked at her and the ladies, clearly "non-cops" but there seemed to be a truce. The ladies walked over and nodded at Xenia and a plump old cop walked over and said. "Hey, you are that cop killer..."

"Look, I fuck piggies like you but don't kill them." Xenia said "I was hacked these poor sods."

The ladies moved towards the cops and Xenia reached the plump old cop and hugged him. "Look, we can easily take you out but, you are so brave and smell so good..." Xenia said and started making out with the cop and the other cops were grabbed and the ladies kissed them as well.

Back
Top Bottom