Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pain is Angelic (Misha x tempted_kitsune)

Naomi released her bit and pulled back her now bloody hand to hold Ashe up from falling. "See? Being damned isn't so bad. Being a pious celibate would have meant that you would never be able to experience pleasure like this. As you know I can inflict terrifying amounts of pain, so just think of how it would feel if it was pleasure instead. Shall I skin you again?"

Ashe blushed as she was held up by Naomi and soon she was standing under her own power again."Ive never felt such a feeling before..."She said softly. As Naomi offered to skin her again she looked her in the eyes,a great fear easily shown in them as she nodded."I...I want to feel more of that...."She said and looked down,there was still a large part of her self that was ashamed of what was happening.

Naomi grinned and shoved her down onto the blood and urine soaked floor and straddled her with a much more crude-looking knife in hand. "I'm going to be a lot less gentle this time, but you probably won't mind." She sat on her stomach and started the incision on her forehead, cutting deep to nick the bone. "Feel free to try and 'hurt' me while I do this. If you get lucky I might slip up and hit your eye or something."

Ashe fell back and looked up at Naomi with eager eyes as she sat down on her stomach and began to slowly cut into her head,A long soft moan escaped Ashe's lips as she felt the crude blade slicing though flesh,down to the bone.Her sharp nails dug into the flesh of Naomi's arms and gouged deeply feeling her warm blood running down them.She continued to claw down Naomi's arms wishing to return the gift that she was giving Ashe.

Naomi moaned and shivered happily, doing as she promised by 'accidentally' slipping up and stabbing the knife deep into her eye socket. After sucking out the jelly and fluids that resulted, she continued skinning. She went down her nose, lips, and chin all the way to her chest before digging her nails into the cut and pulling the skin away.

Ashe moaned lustfully as she felt the blade digging deeply into her eye.She arched up against her eagerly as she felt her lips against the eye socket sucking to get all the lovely fluids with in.She moved to bite Naomi's lip,ripping savagely and sighing in pleasure as she felt the blade make its way down her face and neck to her chest."D....dont be gentle..."She asked with a longing look as she continued tearing into her arms and sides.It seemed that she was quickly growing accustomed to what was happening,eager for more.

"I wouldn't think of it, love." She said as the skin on Ashe's face tore away with a little difficulty. She continued to moan as Ashe tore at the flesh on her arms and sides, at one point she had hit a sensitive spot and she ended up wetting herself all over Ashe's belly. The pleasure and relief of emptying her bladder caused her to tear harder, essentially removing the skin from her entire head.

Back
Top Bottom