Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pain is Angelic (Misha x tempted_kitsune)

Misha Hiroki

Supernova
Naomi held up Felicity's severed head in front of Ashe after just beheading her. The tongueless, one-eared elf's head swayed back and forth from the hair and still held the face she had when death had come to her. It was comical to Naomi how the elf looked now. The body's neck still bled while the rest twitched occasionally. The vampiric assailant was in no better condition since Naomi had managed to steal his amulet just when things looked grim for her. His chest looked to have been exploded, and his handsome face was covered in his own black blood. She crouched down to get to eye level with Ashe and make her evil grin all the more menacing.

"It seems our little vampire friend didn't last very long, did he? At least you're closer to this one now!" She said as she held Felicity's head closer to Ashe's face. "Why not give her a kiss, hmm? I'm sure she would appreciate it."

Ashe could only stare blankly into the elf's green eyes,clouded in death,her face forever fixed with a look of pain as she shifts her gaze up into Naomi's malignant face.What hope the vampire had given her had been crushed and her will to escape had been stolen from her.She had watched closely as Naomi had grasped victory from the clutches of defeat and now the vampire lay in a smoldering heap on the floor."What will you do with me now?"She asked,Her sweet voice low and soft the defience she had shown still in evidence but its flames allmost extinguished.Her wings streched slightly before drooping behind her,blood still flowing slowly from her mangled hand and from her ruined eye as her lone green eye met hers.She silently prayed for the elf while wishing at the same time that she could have been granted the release of death as well.

"I plan on doing exactly what I had been doing before that vampire so rudely interrupted. Now kiss her, or you'll experience yet another traumatic loss." She touched the lips of Felicity's severed head against Ashe's and stuck one of her fingers into the throat hole to have a little control as a puppeteer might. She wanted so badly to see an angel kiss the dead. It would be the ultimate insult. Using her finger to moved the jaw, she mimicked the movements of speech as she said. "Kiss me or she'll pluck out your feathers, one by one."

Ashe glared at Naomi with a hateful eye as she felt the elf's lips pressed to hers.She couldnt suppress the shivers of disgust as the elf's still warm,silky,bloodstained lips were pressed aginst her own.Being forced to kiss the once beautiful elf's head was insualting both to Ashe and the elf but having her feathers plucked one by one was even more so.She bit he own lip before kissing the head.the taste of the elf's blood on her lips made her mind scream in protest but she had no choice but to continue.

Naomi laughed then began to manipulate the elf's lips in such a way that barely mimicked a kissing motion as Ashe began to get into it. She planned on plucking out the angel's feathers anyhow, but it was nice to have something to threaten her with. As she kissed the severed head, she began to strip off Ashe's clothing so that she might be able to access the pure and supple flesh that lay beneath. An angel's skin was so soft, as she knew. She would have to keep some and use it for her own means. It was lucky Naomi was a good hand at skinning, she had much practice over the years.

Ashe continued kissing the elf's head,She had allways had more of an attraction to other females and if she blocked everything else out she could almost.She shook her head to clear her thoughts.Ashe couldnt believe that she was having such thoughts at a time like this,her face flushing with shame as she felt Naomi's hands striping her clothes.her skin was a creamy pale white,smooth and flawless.Her body shivered as she felt Naomi's hands on her.

Feeling satisfied with the amount of effort Ashe had put into kissing Felicity's severed head, she quickly pulled it away and smashed the head on the floor, spreading brain matter across the concrete floor. Naomi smirked and scooped up some of it out of the cracked skull and held it in her hand between Ashe's face and her own before taking a bite of the soft gray jelly. "Now you." She said, pulling a flexible knife from behind her and showing it.

Ashe let out a gasp of supprise as the elf's head was pulled away and suddenly slammed to the ground.She watched as the head cracked open,bits of the elf's brain splatered the ground and her self.She shuddered and almost retched as she watched Naomi scooping out a handfull of brain and bit into it.As the handfull was held between them she felt a deep disgust and a strange morbid curiosity as she shuddered and did as she was told.Her mouth filled with the warm jelly and she had to fight against every instinct within her to swallow it.

Naomi let Ashe eat the rest of the elf's squishy gray matter before taking her flexible knife and slowly beginning to make a fairly deep incision between her breasts. She had a mind to skin this one alive. She could see the angel's agony already as the passing air and the dirty ground caused her unimaginable pain on her exposed flesh. It would be a beautiful red too, all save the small areas of far that lay just beneath the skin of course.

Ashe finished as much as she could without throwing up,afraid that if she didnt she would be hurt even worse then she had allready been.She let out a painful cry as she felt the keen blade of the knife as it cut into the tender flesh between her breasts."P....please dont!!"She cried out as tears ran down her cheeks.She looked up at Naomi pleadingly."I...Ill do anything please stop."She could feel the knife easily sliding,cuting her open.

Naomi grins and slides her sharp fingernails under the skin to lift as she cut it away. She could see the fatty tissue of Ashe's breast appear a short time after she continued in one direction. She took great care not to nick the flesh with the knife since she would love to see what an angel's flesh tasted like after having eaten the elf's tongue and brain. She licked her lips at the thought of such delicacies. "Why would I go and do something stupid like that, hmm? I could never pass up a morsel as delicious looking as you. Besides, you can take solace in knowing that your beautiful skin will be used to make a nice leather coat for me."

Ashe cried out louder as her skin was pulled away from her flesh,a blinding searing pain that only grew as more and more skin was pulled away."P...please stop!! It hurts please!!"She cried out,tears spilling as her wings jerked with each new tug and pull.She had never felt such agony in her life and wouldn't wish such a thing on her worst enemy.She continued to beg and plead desperately,swearing to do anything that the demon could want of her.

"You're already doing a lot of what I want of you. The screams are music to my ears. There is a little more though. Surely this pain and suffering is turning your stomach terribly. Feel free to let it go, angel." Just to drive her point, Naomi set the knife down and punched Ashe hard in the abdomen. "Come on. Give me everything you've got."

Naomi was quite right as she talked about her being close to throwing up.Being an angel, the smallest sight of blood made her queasy.Being here in a room filled with blood and gore it took all she had not to let it all go.The brains she had been forced to eat weren't helping as she was struck hard in the stomach and lurched forward.She fell forward her last meal spilling out in a violent torrent to splatter upon the floor before her,she groaned painfully as her stomach continued to empty itself.

Naomi laughed and giddily and put herself in front of the stream of puke flowing from Ashe's mouth. She gathered some of it in her hands and splashed it on the skinless and exposed flesh. She then decided to lock her lips to Ashe's and moaned as the remainder of her stomach's contents emptied into her mouth. She tries to swallow as fast as she can, but some comes out of her nose due to the inability to keep up.

Ashe screamed out as her vomit was splashed upon her bare flesh driving her body to even greater heights of pain.She writhed and twitched with pain,her wings spreading out and jerking as she continued to vomit.Naomi's decision to lock lips with Ashe made her heave yet again as her vomit flooded into Naomi's mouth,She had never felt so soiled in her life an it grew even worse as she suddenly lost control of her her bladder.She didnt care anymore,her body was in so much pain that she no longer had any control.

The second hand vomit dripped from Naomi's mouth as she plugged Ashe's stream of urine with the tip of her finger. "Now now. One thing at a time hun. I don't want you to waste all of your goods at once." She tore off a tiny bit of skin from what she had already removed from Ashe and used that to plug up her peehole so her hands could be free. She licked up the remainder from Ashe's lips and chin then ate some of the chunks off of the ground. "I bet at some point you started wondering why I'm still torturing you right?"

Ashe whimpered in pain as she felt Naomi's tongue licking her lips clean sending shivers of revulsion though her entire body.She let out a soft cry as she felt her slender finger plugging her and keeping her from releasing.She looked up at Naomi with a dull green eye,all hope of rescue burned away from her."W....why are you doing this...Please just kill me..."She said in a soft pain filled voice,barely a whisper.Her entire body was tired and filled with pain and she was beginning to wish that Naomi would just end it,she knew that it wasn't even close to being over though.

"Why? While I did say before that what I'm doing to you specifically had nothing to do with you being an angel, I lied. I utterly despise your kind, therefore I'm keeping you as long as I possibly can. The skinning will be done when I'm satisfied with you, but for now I might just leave the torso exposed. Though something else comes first." She went behind Ashe and forced her hand inside the angel's tight virgin ass to search for something she would enjoy.

"I...ive done nothing to you!!"She yelled at the demon,her anger exploding out of her.All the hate that was building up within her thought her capture and tormenting.She growled and as Naomi moved to ram her hand up her virgin ass Ashe lunged forward and bit into her savagely wishing to inflict as much damage as she could.She didn't care what happened to her she just wanted to see her in pain

Naomi moaned when Ashe bit her then went in much farther into her ass. She was about elbow deep when she found what she wanted. "But I hate your kind. You might not have done anything to me, but I still hate you with a burning passion. Now, what color do you think will be the semi-solid item I'm going to pull out of your ass is?" She asked as she watched blood drip from her own neck from Ashe's bite.

Ashe cried out as she felt Naomi's arm deep within her body.She growled and dug deeper into her neck and shoulder before spiting."I...I despise you demon.I wont play your games!!"She yelled out in pain as she felt her fingers wiggling around within her.She strugled weakly once again as she tried to block out the fact that a demon was arms length deep within her body.

Naomi laughed before grasping something inside her then pulling out quickly, leaving her arm red and brown, and Ashe's ass quite inside-out. Naomi pulled at Ashe's hair to get her to scream so she might shove the brown solid into her pretty mouth. "Open wide bitch. I've got something for you to eat again." Naomi took a little lick of it herself first then smiled before taking a more satisfactory bite. "Not bad. You might like it."

Ashe screamed loud and long as she felt herself being pulled inside out quite literally.Her mind was filled with a blinding pain as she writhed.Her mouth was wide open as Naomi wished as she flailed trying to strike the demon.She honestly didn't know what to do,the pain her body was in so much pain that she couldn't even think.She honestly wished that she would die right there and then for death would be a welcome escape for her now.

Naomi shoved the brown substance into Ashe's mouth with an evil grin. She couldn't wait for the look of disgust on the angel's face that would penetrate even the excruciating pain she's feeling. She made sure to coat her tongue with it, making sure she tasted everything that made up the foul substance.

Back
Top Bottom