Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pain is Angelic (Misha x tempted_kitsune)

Naomi was not disappointed,The look of disgust and fury on the angel's face would have put even a demon to shame.She was shaking in pain and fury but the long slow loss of blood from her hand and eye had made her weak and faint.The foul substance that Naomi had forced into Ashe's mouth made her instantly begin to gag and dry heave,what ever had been left inside of her stomach spilled out onto the ground below her as she continued to gag in revulsion.

Once again Naomi wanted to lock lips with the hated angel just to taste more of the disgusting substances. She resumed her skinning, making short order of exposing the entirety of the tissue of both breasts. She gave them a rough squeeze reveling in the feeling of the blood dripping between her fingers.

Ashe glared at the demon as she kissed her once again,shuddering as she tasted the revolting substance that the demon swirled around her mouth.She growled yet again as she bit down as hard as she could eager to disfigure her.She screamed out in pain as she was skinned even further,her breasts blazing with pain as they were roughly grabbed,blood flowing down to cover her hands.She cried out yet again."K....kill me.Please just end it!"She begged as she tried to pull away from her.

Naomi tweaked the exposed and bloody nipple then bent down a little to lick at it with her shit-covered tongue. "I enjoy your suffering too much to end your miserable life now. I might not kill you at all since you'll just end up back in heaven. But I'm torn because I want your beautiful skin for my own. Our sizes are so similar, I might just remove my own skin and use yours instead." Once she had finally decided, she went back to the angel's exposed breast and took a large bite out of the fatty tissue.

Ashe bit her lip to keep from crying out as her bloody nipple was licked and tweaked cruelly.Her single eye widening at he words.If she wasn't killed then she would be forced to endure what ever twisted games Naomi could come up with for as long as she wished.She couldn't take her own life either,to do so would be to bar herself from ever entering heaven again.She bit her lip and used every bit of will that she could summon to keep from screaming out in pain.If she denied her the satisfaction of seeing her scream,maby she would grow bored and kill her.

Naomi had eaten through her breast down to the ribs behind it. She then broke those with her teeth and smiled when she saw the pulsing lungs and beating heart. Once she had crunched down and swallowed the hard bones, she finished skinning her torso, removing the outside of her pussy and asshole. The skin came off in one large sheet, flopping around and dripping blood as she layed it aside. "Trying to remain calm and stoic in the face of being skinned and eaten by a demon? Admirable, but useless."

Each bite that Naomi took out of her sent another cry ripping though her.The feeling of her sharp teeth tearing into her flesh,eating her alive.Her body was racked with shudders of pain from being skinned and eaten.She was desperate to find some kind of release from the pain that filled her,every thing that she touched burning without her skin.She looked at the demon with a pleading look in her eyes,she just couldn't understand how someone could do such things and enjoy it.

Naomi hung the skin up on a hook for a little bit while she stretched after standing up. She took her skinning knife and took it to herself, cutting in all of the same places and tearing, making wet ripping sounds as she was much less careful with her own skin. Instead of screams of pain, there were moans of pleasure as the red and raw flesh was exposed to the air. Once her own skin was torn off and in tatters on the ground, she took Ashe's skin off the hook and slipped it on, fitting her own breasts perfectly into the skin. She took a needle with clear thread and stitched Ashe's skin to her own so that it was taught and moved properly. "How do I look? Familiar probably."

Ashe could only look on as Naomi began to skin herself,moans and whimpers of pleasure issuing from her as she pulled her own skin away.She watched as the skin was pulled away carelessly,with out any regard for it as she then moved to slip into the angel's own skin,stitching it back together,Ashe looked up in horror to see her face looking back at her.It was diffrent for no two skulls were alike but it Naomi's was just close enough to make it look as if Ashe herself was staring down at the skinned,crying angle on the ground.Ashe tried to hide herself,her bloody wings wrapping around her.

Naomi walked around a little, stretching and jumping to make sure Ashe's skin fit in all the right places. The skin fit so perfectly that it was taught everywhere, it already seemed to be attaching itself to the surface of her flesh so that it was truly her own by the time she was finished breaking it in. The only thing that she needed now was to fill the two holes on her back where Ashe's wings should be. She grinned making Ashe's face have a look of demonic evil that looked so wrong on an angel. She picked up a kitchen cleaver from a table and instead of making a quick chop, she started using the smooth blade to slowly saw through the flesh and bone.

Ashe continued to cry as she watched Naomi walking around,stretching and breaking in her new skin.It was a savage blow to Ashe to see her beautiful face twisted with an evil grin as Naomi turned back to her.One look at Naomi's smile was enough to tell Ashe exactly what she was planning to do next.Ashe cried out and began to drag herself away from Naomi.As Naomi reached Ashe,She began to scream out flailing and fighting back with all she had.As she felt the cleaver cutting into her wings,she let out a piercing scream,filled with sorrow and pain.For an angel to loose their wings was one of the greatest punishments that they could receive.

After having cut through the bone of the wing about half-way she threw the knife away and just snapped it off. She set it aside for now and moved on to the next one, foregoing the knife play and just breaking it over her knee. Once she had them both, she placed them on her back and they started attaching almost right away. The only difference is that once they attached, her taint flowed into them and turned the pure white feathers a pitch black. "Once an angel now barely human. I guess I can legitimately say that I am you now, just a fallen you."

Ashes screams of agony filled the room as one by one her wings were snapped off of her.She was nothing now,a fallen angel not by taint but by the loss of her wings.She was forced to watch as the wings attached to Nomi's back,binding them to her as they were tainted by her evil."N....no never me....I...I could never be so evil.I could never fall so low.."She said in a voice that was barely a whisper.She was sure that no matter what happened to her she would never fall to naomi's level,she would never become a demon like her.She would rather die as weak as a human then let that happen.

"Oh, but you have sweety. The you that you used to know is for all intents and purposes dead. There's only me acting as you. A fallen angel bent on causing havoc and opposing all forces of heaven. I might even start rumors that you're my lover." She gave her new wings a test flap then went over to Ashe's skinless body and removed the bit of skin that was plugging her urethra after she placed herself in the stream's direction.

"T..they would never believe that your me!!"She yelled at her in fury."I would never be your lover.You know nothing of love."She said through bared teeth as she was allowed to finally release,her warm urine hitting Naomi and drenching her.She felt a deep shame and disgust as she was forced to watch her face smile in pleasure as Naomi enjoyed herself.It was almost more then she could bare.Ashe bit her lip and whimpered in pain,trying to block everything out.

Naomi greedily drank the urine with Ashe's lips then sucked on the hole itself to get every last drop. "Who knows? By now, everyone knows that I've taken you. And everyone knows what I do. Such a traumatic experience can change even the best of us. As for being my lover, it is but a technical term, not that you would know. We would be having sex just for fun, but not really since you'd be dead. Unless of course you would be willing to actually do it."

Ashe shivered as she felt Naomi's mouth against her and began to eagerly suck every last drop of her urine.The feeling of shame and disgust filling her.She was just relieved that Naomi hadn't done more to hurt her for the moment,her body filled with a dull throbbing as her flesh bled sluggishly."T....they would believe such a thing so easily?"She questioned,hurt in her pain filled voice."I....I would do anything please make the pain stop..."She whimpered softly as she looked down at her.

Naomi smiled then snapped her fingers. Everything that had been done to Ashe seemed to have been reversed. Naomi had her own skin back, and Ashe looked uninjured but still restrained. The only real evidence that anything had happened to her were that her wings remained black as night. Even Felicity was back to life, but only barely so. She was conscious and breathing, but barely aware of her surroundings. Naomi made Ashe's restraints disappear before holding out a knife to her, handle first. "Kill her, and I'll know you're not lying."

Ashe gasped in surprise as suddenly the pain just ended.She was so shocked that at first she couldn't even believe it.Her wings surrounded her as she tested to see if they were actually there only to see that her wings were a pure black now.She bit her lip as she felt the restraints that bound her fall away.Raising up from the chair she unsteadily took a few steps closer to Naomi and looked down at the knife that was placed in her hand."Y....you want me to kill her?"She said in a shaky voice.If she went though with such a deed there would be no chance of redemption for her but she had sworn that she would do anything and she would do anything to avoid such pain again.

Naomi grinned her evil grin, feeling a little uncomfortable now that she was in her own skin again. "Kill her, or it will all go back to what it was before. You're welcome to take as long as you like, but if you leave this room you will end up skinless and back in chains. Torture her if you like. Cut off her fingers and toes, or show mercy by just opening her throat and ending her quickly." She place the handle of the knife in Ashe's hand and closed her fingers around it. "Go on. It'll be fun!"

Ashe nodded quietly as she wrapped her fingers around the knife and turned to Felicity.She didn't want to kill her but she had no choice she refused to go though such pain again.Ashe she drew near she moved to stroke the elf's cheek tenderly.As she gazed upon her battered and bloody body the memory of the pain she had went though flared and her hatred for Naomi with it.With a clenched fist the knife drove down into the elf's chest over and over again,all her frustration and hate for the demon causing her to cause as much pain as she could before with a cry she drove the knife deep into her throat.Ashe let out a long shuddering breath looking at her bloody hands.

Naomi smiled happily and clapped her hands together in congratulations. "Very good! Shorter than I would have liked, but she's dead and you're deliciously bloody." She took Ashe's hands by the wrists and sucked the elven blood off of her fingers. Once she had used her tongue to clean her hands, Naomi pulled something out from a drawer and stabbed Ashe with it. She pulled it out of her side to show that it had come out clean and the wound was already gone. "Now you're properly suited to be my 'lover.' You'll never feel pain that I inflict upon you ever again. All pain will be translated into pure pleasure by your brain."

Ashe found herself smiling slightly and shook her head suddenly,How could she be smiling she had just killed someone in cold blood.She shivered softly as Naomi licked finding that she was liking the way her tongue danced along her skin licking up the elven blood.Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her side as she felt the object that Naomi had stabbed her with.She looked up at Naomi surprise,her eyes growing even wider as she saw that there was no blood and that she had already healed.She nodded in understanding thankful for what she had just done.

"Allow me to demonstrate." Naomi said before plunging her hand into her stomach and her teeth into her neck, both very hard and potentially very painful for someone who still felt such a sensation. For Ashe it would just be an instant surge of pleasure that would probably turn her legs to water.

Ashe found herself crying out loudly once again.Her cry was not of pain this time though,far from it her cry was a cry of pleasure as she felt Naomi's hand plunge deep into her stomach,a moan escaping her as Naomi's teeth bit into her neck.She had never felt such a pleasure in her life.Her legs almost dropped out from behind her and she found herself cumming for the first time in her life.She wrapped her arms around the demon both to keep herself from falling and to embrace her.

Back
Top Bottom