Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hero Academia: Pro Heroes!

Some cool quirks? Gravity manipulation, a quirk that turns solid objects into liquids and liquids into solids, kinetic energy absorption, wave of drowsiness, touch activated sense depravity, quake, any kind of kinesis (pyro, aqua, terra, aero, metal and so on), laser eyes with diferent lasers (heat, freeze, petrification), drug-like sweat that only affects others...

Poisonous breath, matter/object assimilation, invisibility, sonic scream, iron spikes that can be shot out or used to steam-roll after curling up like a hedgehog, shapeshifting, body possession by using some form of astral projection, hacker (being able to take control over any kind of electric device and using it like they trained how to use it for years), teleportation (can be used offensively too), a quirk that creates illusions...

Not to mention the other fun abilities

Molecular vibration (Think the Flash and could play into the KE absorption quirk Rev mentioned), general intangibility, energy drain (think Atomic Skull) or even general vampirism of any kind, thought control, metallic sweat (like that one spider guy from Naruto), the list goes on really.

Bone control (like the guy in Naruto, but with the bones of others instead of your own), thermal shift (turns heat into cold and vice versa) weather manipulation, hair that can extend as well as move in different ways like additional limbs, blood-trocution (electric blood), accelerating or slowing down time around yourself for a few seconds, temporally shrinking others to the size of a baby, fingers with holes in the tip that allow you to shoot a bullet of compressed air or water...

Well as it turn out each Pro hero gets their own Office and firm. But some pro heroes don't like this other become sidekicks or form teams to dump all the paperwork on other guys.

But since it is popular demand The Pro Hero NPC you work for is this guy.

Golden Boy

Golden Boy

I stole Golden Boy from Wildcards powers and gave them to Golden Boy's Kintaro Oe to make it more anime.

I hereby quit all blue moon role plays so I can work,cook, and clean instead. Kaylin is ill and can't do anything so I have to do it all until she gets better. So I don't have time and energy to play and do housework.

Back
Top Bottom