Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hero Academia: Pro Heroes!

There are TWO crime scenes. As soon as Taffy caught one Roxy a second Roxy appeared at a different jewelry store.

Yep he noticed that she had caught one, heard the other report and then ran to the new crime scene.

The husband is running off with my uncle to get dinner. I posted mine though if you guys want to read....please do not be intimidated I just well have too much experience and art to not overdo it . Head_Maid_App.jpg

no he is having multiple versions of her. Since my character talks with tech and he saw how I was posting he was like Babe if you are looking at multiple cameras across the city you will notice they are all the same person.

I was like perfect I can work with this.

Ok, in that case I'll work on a completely new character with psychic abilities like Mob (Mob Psycho) or Saiki (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. ), but maybe not as strong as them or else she'll be able to make entire cities float in the sky.

And here's Ansgar in all his Scandinavian glory haha.

Everyone, would you prefer that the HERO agency be lead by an NPC pro hero played by me or one of the Pro Hero Players? There will be a plot where Kaylin's character will be opening her own separate agency and trying to poach heroes from this agency. While not touched on in the show as much, there is a business side to the Pro Hero business I'd like to role play out. Usualy a Pro hero owns an agency. He has side kicks and support staff working under him. But some pro heroes function as teams all working for the same agency.

Though you all start on the same agency, Any Hero or Side kick my try to branch out and try to start their own agency.

Either way; maybe even Ansgar will make one at some point, but as for right now, perhaps another Pro Hero that is more sociable would best run an agency like that.

You guys want your boss to be a classic superman rip off? I can't think of any cool quirks or style.

Some cool quirks? Gravity manipulation, a quirk that turns solid objects into liquids and liquids into solids, kinetic energy absorption, wave of drowsiness, touch activated sense depravity, quake, any kind of kinesis (pyro, aqua, terra, aero, metal and so on), laser eyes with diferent lasers (heat, freeze, petrification), drug-like sweat that only affects others...

Back
Top Bottom