Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hero Academia: Pro Heroes!

Alright so we have 4 now, start when we get everyone's profiles ready? Or will there be one on one parts before hand?

The game has started. All accepted heroes and sidekicks go ahead introducing your character in a cool fashion. Just go ahead and do a post about how they apprehend Roxy with their cool hero quirk and skills. There is actually more then one Roxy. (Thy make up a gang of jet pack girls who dress the same to confuse people.) There will be 1 Roxy per hero or sidekick. Support characters can just post giving aid to a hero or sidekick, or simply introduce themselves reacting to the robbery.

Is it ok when I'm playing as a pro sidekick looking for an agency to take me in? I could be scouted after apprehending one of the Roxy's.

Zeth wanted us all already in the agency to begin with, but up to him in the end. Would you be up for being my characters sidekick?

Thanks its been a few months and a year now but we were dating before i even joined here. He was wc way back and introduced me to da when in a voice chat in discord

Not sure been having a lot of medical going on and had to stop most rp i ran on here. If i do join i wont be posting mad. Maybe be a secretary at the firm

Wait, will there be smutt in this rp since everyone is at least 18 years old?

Yes! There will be consenting smut for all. Send me your characters RP profile Revnarh! Yes you can be a pro sidekick that gets hired after catching a Roxy.

Back
Top Bottom