Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who wants to play Mutants and Masterminds?

Penny

Star
Do you like smut? Do you like Mutants and Masterminds? How about both?

I want to run a Mutants and Masterminds 3E game. PL 8, street level - you're strong, but still operate on a human level. A group of thugs with guns are still dangerous. That said, be as outlandish as you want! Low power shouldn't limit your creativity.

This will probably be a pretty light-hearted game, and I consider myself an easygoing GM, so don't feel like you have to minmax your character. I'll always prefer PCs do something fun and imaginative than feel like they have to go for raw power. That said, this will be a real M&M game with actual adventures, so make sure your character is at least functional.

I want to make this game pretty smutty, but again, it's still going to be a real M&M game. The smut will be weaved into the adventure, not tacked on. If you want your character to be involved in any kinks, try to build them so that their abilities naturally facilitate that. Maybe your character disables enemies by seducing them. Maybe your character's costume isn't immune to your character's fire powers. Maybe your character is really, really into tying people up. It's up to you! Get creative!

If you're interested, leave a post in this thread with a loose character concept and a rundown of the kinks or other elements you'd like to see in the game. This will help me cater the campaign to everyone's tastes! I don't need character sheets yet - we'll worry about that later. And of course, if you have any questions, post in them in this thread!

I'm looking forward to playing with you!

dropped the game. I have to take a break from BMR due o real life issues. Go on without me.

I had 24 spent on the manor and 20 set aside for sharing.

As for zeth, my husband doesnt want to play cause of having so little time and needing to take care of me

I'm sorry to hear that. In that case, six players is well enough for the game. I'll get to work creating the necessary threads while you guys finish up the headquarters discussion.

Do we have any last questions before we start?

Welcome back!

I posted on the topic of headquarters, and no one responded yet.

Basically, if everyone who has a headquarters puts forward 10 Equipment Points, and someone else has 2 lying around to spare, then we've got all the headquarters handled.
[automerge]1570042346[/automerge]
I'll put up my character sheet when i wake up.

Penny, I notice you said PL 8, 150 power points instead of 120 power points. Was that deliberate?

Okay so:
30ep= Leestud's base.
1ep = Gwen's STately Manor
1ep = Officer Justice's
=32 ep
So:
12ep/3dp from Leestud
10ep/2dp from Gwen
10ep/2dp from Officer Justice.

I feel kind of bad seeing Lee pay the extra point when Gwen and Justice are to some extent or another tentacle bait. :p

But since i can't get them to speak up on the matter, let's go with this unless someone says otherwise.

Since i have design privliges on Justice, I'll implement this on his sheet.

I did respond and kind of pointed to my char sheet but i guess i can state it here.....

my shared EP is 20 so 20 ep points to spread for hq

My home is Stately Manor which is a 28 ep hq my character owns with one of her father's personal lab away from work.

Cross_Estate.png

Figured we were pooling them together my character is a rich kid with a scientist father so she kind of would have her own place with her current age. Think of the avengers and such she lives like tony stark but she still goes to their hq or even offers her place as a temp one till they find or make one.

been updating and checking it since i use dropbox and hero lab

I was just wondering whether we were putting my headquarters as the main base (cause currently it is the most expensive at 32ep) and have the other two bases as alternates of mine at cost of 1EP each, (suggested by Tenshi) they will still belong to Gewn and Officer Justice respectively and it would save all of us some PP. Or if we were each going to have our own headquarters cost how many EP they currently do and spend more PP then we need to?

*shrugs* I am chill with it you can use the pp i have for others to use for the base its what it is there for. The reason I spent my own for my base is its her home.

Okay if you are okay with giving Doctor West 20EP for his base then I will gladly accept it. @Princess_Kaylin

Also @Tenshi @mainman is officer Justice still happy with his base being an alernative to mine. If so he can save a couple of pp and I will have 1EP free, if he does not want his base to be an alterative then Doctor West will have 2EP left. Since Gwen is donating 20EP I do not need any more EP donations.

Okay if you are okay with giving Doctor West 20EP for his base then I will gladly accept it. @Princess_Kaylin

Also @Tenshi @mainman is officer Justice still happy with his base being an alernative to mine. If so he can save a couple of pp and I will have 1EP free, if he does not want his base to be an alterative then Doctor West will have 2EP left. Since Gwen is donating 20EP I do not need any more EP donations.

I don't need so many points, so I am good with the base.

Yeah my char doesnt really have connections she has her dad....she more of pissed off her contacts before the game by being nosy

who are we waiting for Tom?

Great! I'll get to work writing up the first game post. It might take a couple of days. Once I do that, we can officially migrate over to the game OOC thread.

Well, I had more trouble writing it than I expected, but here it is, everybody: [Issue 1] Mutants and Masterminds: An Age of Transition

Now that our game has officially, started, please move all out-of-character discussion to [OoC] Mutants and Masterminds: An Age of Transition.

In addition, please know that I will be visiting my grandparents for Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend. I definitely am not going to risk visiting BMR while I'm there, so I won't be available until Monday. Please feel free to post any questions in the OOC thread or via PM and I'll handle them once I get back, or if I have time before leaving for work tomorrow.

It's exciting to finally begin. I'm looking forward to playing with you all!

Hi! So, I've only just found out about this game system looking at your post, but from what I can tell it looks very fun! Is there any chance that you have room for a newbie to the game system? I've played D&D 5e and Pathfinder before, so I've got some experience with ttrpg's in general.

Back
Top Bottom