Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flames Rekindled[Me&greentguru]

"Yeah a little girl with her mom's smile and her dad's eyes and a cute little giggle." She wouldn't mind that after Harry she was ready for her own baby and her own family not that he wasn't in that fmaily just she wanted to make a baby of her own. "If you'd be with me I only want that with you Severus no one else."​

"I would love that dear." He said, kissing her cheek and leaning into her. "I would be honored to be with you." He whispered into her ear, slowly kissing her cheek.

She smiled and looked to him "Then I'll always be here with you."She moved to sit on the bed and patted her bed "Come on sweetie." She rubbed her sore feet and sighed "I hate who ever invented heels."​

Serverus laughed at her comment, crawling to her feet. "They invented them so guys like me can make you feel better." He said, slowly starting to rub her feet to relieve her pain. He hated seeing her like that. "There, that feel a little better?"

She watched him and smiled lightly "Hmm now that idea I like that's why you got to be a teacher I think such good ideas." She giggled and laughed as he rubbed her feet she was still ticklish there even after all this time.​

Back
Top Bottom