Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flames Rekindled[Me&greentguru]

HollowHearted

Supernova
Jennifer Breaux known before the war as Jennier Avery walked threw Daigon Alley and smiled memories flooding back to her and she couldn't help but wiped away a happy tear. She looked at the ice cream shop her and Severus had shared ice cream there as kids during the summer and the Owl Emporieum where she bought Severus his owl to kepe in contact with her.

As she walked down further she brushed off her light blue robe bringing out the color in her bright blue eyes and her brown hair pulle dinto a bun it stopped a few inches past her shoulders when she was relaxing but normally was pulled into a tight bun. Her figure had changed as well she grew a few inches and her chest was a big bigger a small C and she had lean legs and a flat stomach she worked out and was a gardener and always moving and her figure showed it.

While she walked along she didn't notice the figure in front of her and squeaked bumping into him and falling backwards landing on her backside. "Oh sorry sir I was busy being lost in my memories." She said with a soft blush and giggle one he'd remember.​

Serverus turned as someone bumped into him. "Oh.... It's quite alright I suppose." he said, looking down at the giggling girl. "Let me help you up." He said, offering his hand, getting a good look at her face. "My god.... Jennifer?" He asked, shocked at the site of his old friend, and ex lover. He helped her up, putting his hands on her shoulders. "Is that really you Jennifer?"

His black robe fluttered slightly in the wind, his piercing black eyes focusing on her. He couldn't believe it was her. It had been so long he thought she might have been killed or just left every thing behind. He had missed her for a long time, but here she was, giggling right in Diagon Alley. He finally saw her again, as he had wished the moment she was gone from his life.

She gasped seeing him and looked in his face it was her Sevvy right here in front of her. She took his hand and smiled from ear to ear standing up slowly and nodding "That it is. Severus is that you?" She saw him he was so different from when she last saw him it seemed things had been so rough for him.

She blushed feeling his hands on her shoulders and giggled lightly the hands brought back os many more good memories of her friend and ex lover especially those nights together. She gazed in his dark eyes getting lost in them like she'd done so many times before and touched one of his hands her lips curling into a smile. "I'm so happy to see you. How have you been? I'd love to catch up."​

Snape looked at her and smiled, the years of their past hitting him at once, remembering the times they had, the happiness and the passion. "We should, we should." He said smiling still. "Would you like to maybe have dinner, I haven't seen you in so long I wish to catch up with you, what happened Jenny? You just vanished one day." He said, looking deep into her eyes, his old passion for her returning.

She smiled and nodded "I agree then lets." She watched hima nd her smile couldn't grow any more she was in love all over again and she could wait to see him for dinner. "How about at my place? I can tell you everything and show you one reason I had to leave for a while." She hugged him softly and squeaked happily "I missed you so much Sevvy."​

He grinned and bear hugged her, picking her up like he used to "Oh jenny I'm just glad you're back" He exclaimed. It was if she had never left, he was back in love and he didn't want to let her go again. "I can't wait, what time should I come over?" he asked, wanting to go nowm but he imagined she had things to do before hand, and although he wanted to be with her, he could stand to wait if he really had to.

She squeaked as he hugged her then picked her up "I missed you too Sevvy." She smiled and hugged him "I can't wait either but how about seven? That'll give me some time to cook and clean up the house and I to pick up something here." She kissed his cheek and smiled lightly "I can't wait until then but I have a few errands."​

"I can't wait." he said, thinking about all the things he wanted to talk about that night. "I suppose I better go get ready, I'll see you then Jenny." He said, hugging her accidentally doing an old act and kissing her forehead. He stepped back and smiled at her one last time and started to think more about that night, remembering other nights where they ate dinner together, talked and then usually ended with a night of passion and love.

"Yeah I can't wait to see you." She hugged him and smiled blushing at the kiss on her forehead it brought back memories. "I better hurry so I can get ready." She giggled and watched him as she turned with a wave and dashed off to get Harry's gift a brand new broom.

After she did that she went home and cleaned the house and started dinner Harry was with her mother next door. His cousin's were there and he was happy to play and wanted to spend the night she gladly let him and figured tonight she'd have to tell Severus about Harry not sure how that would go.

It was close to the time for him to arrive and she was pacing in front of the door. She gulped wearing a nice black dress to her knees and her hair down with his favorite perfume she wore just a touch on her skin. She couldn't hardly keep from opening the door to peak and see if he was there as she moved to sit on the couch of her childhood home where he'd come over hundreds of times as kid. She had moved back here and wanted to start over hopefully with him and her godson just Severus need to get here first.​

Serverus walked up slowly, nervous about his old lover. He paused for a moment, looking back over his wardrobe. he wore a pairs of simple black pants with a nice robe over it, his hair combed a little. He knocked a few times, hoping they didn't change to much, he wanted to be with her again after so long. The whole time he had to wait, he was just thinking over and over of their love, and how nothing could change them, until she had vanished.

She hopped up racing to the door and opening it. "Hi Severus." She blushed seeing him at her front door and moved aside to let him in. "Sorry if its a little messy my son Harry was here a little while ago." She looked to him and sighed "My adopted son my godson." She hoped that didn't ruin things for them "He's with his grandmother for the night so its just us you can meet him later. We're having burgers tomorrow maybe you could stop by?" She wasn't sur eif he knew that it was Jame's and Lily's boy.​

He stepped in and looked around, it was fine, a magazine lay over turned, and a shoe lay on its side, that was all, and he could certainly care less about those things, jenny was here. "It's fine..." He said in a slightly strange voice. He knew a harry, but it was harry potter, certainly two different children her Harry, and that one in his class. "It's fine, I... I guess we should be alone without.... Harry, we have so much to talk about." He said, openly hugging her.

She smiled and nodded "Yeah he starts second year this year." She sighed a happy proud mom hearing his voice broke her train of thought "What's wrong? You hate me being Potter's godmother don't you?" She looked at him "Well he's not excited you're here for dinner either you know I think you two could get along." She hugged him back and smiled "I mea you two have me in common what a great thing to have in common."

"Me and him have never really seen.... eye to eye on anything, but for you..." he had to force the last part out. "I'll try to get along with the boy." He said in a strained tone. He didn't think much of the boy but he loved her, so he would at least make an effort with him to keep things good with Him and Jennifer.

She smiled and looked to him "Thank you sweet heart." She hugged him and kissed his cheek "This was so much easier with you I can just bribe you with kisses." She giggled and laid her head on him "It'll be a little longer and dinner will be ready."​

"You always had a way with convincing me to just about anything with those kisses." He said, kissing her cheek back. He hugged her close, remembering the night they first made love they did the same things, just hold each other and kiss each others cheeks. "I can wait for dinner if you're here." He said, catching the scent of her perfume.

"I know that's why I planned on giving you some when I asked you to be nice to Harry he's having a hard time with all the The Boy Who Lived jazz." She sighed and hugged him softly and blushed at his kiss "Yours always had me too and its not to long of a wait I promise." She giggled and laid her head on him "Wanna sit down? Make yourself at home Severus I'm gonna check the pasta."​

Serverus slowly let her go and sat down, looking at her as she walked away for a moment. Harry was an odd one and he was going to really have to try to get along with him, but he loved Jenny and so he would try his best and get along with him. He would do just about anything for her.

She finished a few moments later and walked back in and sat down beside him. While he was looking he would see pictures of her and Harry doing all sorts of things camping and horse back riding dressing up for Halloween.

"So comfy handsome?" She asked and giggled lightly laying her head on him the two finally got to snuggle. She looked up in his dark eyes and held his hand "I missed this I'm sorry I left you but Dumbledore suggested I hide with Harry."​

"I'm fine my dear." He said, hugging her close as the two snuggled down on the couch. He felt the warmth flow from her body into his and vice versa, his love almost over powering him. "I won't say I didn't miss you and that I'm more than a little surprised that Dumbledore never told me, but all that matters is that you're here now.... and that's all I care about." He said, losing his judgment, and before he knew it, he had leaned forwards and gave her a light kiss, closing his eyes at the familiar touch of her.

She snuggled him and let her love for him take over just enjoying how she felt in his arms and not wanting to move a muscle. "I know sweet heart I'm sorry I never told you but I'm here now and I always will be."She kissed him back and rubbed his cheek softly "I missed you Sevvy I was thinking of getting a job at Hogwarts the muggle studies position is open I was going to take that job."​

"You should, I want to be with you every day Jenny, I want to be with you forever, I..." After she left he had closed him self up, becoming a slightly bitter person with little emotion, he wasn't really sure how to say after so long, she was the only one, but he would feel these emotions again, he would allow them back in his life. "I love you Jennifer." He said, kissing her again. "I'll talk to the headmaster and make sure you get that job, anything to be near you."

She smiled watching him and knew the words he wanted to say but wouldn't push it. "Don't push it if you're not ready." She looked in his eyes and heard the words with a blush "I love you to Severus." She kissed him softly and snuggled him "I'd love that I plan on helping Hagrid with the animals as well I've found I can talk to them owls are quite the smart creatures and I figure I can help with the lesson jus by speaking with the animals themselves."​

He gently lifted a finger and traced it up her cheek to her ear, pushing a stand of hair behind her ear like he used to. "I think Hagrid would be lucky to have you helping him, and I bet the animals would all love you." He said, avoiding the other statement, but he decided to just come out with it. "I was ready before you left Jenny, I was preparing to propose, but it's been a while, so i think maybe we should start over, date a while, but I do love you, and I want to be with you Jenny, you have to believe me." He said, a slight undertone of desperation in his voice.

"That's what Hagrid says."She smiled and giggled lightly and blushed feeling goosebumps as his finger traced along her skin she listened and smiled a knowing look in her eyes. "Lets wait dear we're together that's what really matters a ring and a piece of paper don't mean as much as you loving me." She heard the timer go off and giggled "Lets just be happy in the here and now."​

Back
Top Bottom