Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flames Rekindled[Me&greentguru]

"I'm already happy, I have you here with me Jennifer." He said kissing her cheek again, sitting back and looking into her eyes. "If you think we should, then we can take it as slow as you need us to." He smiled at her and gave her a hug.

"Good then this was the perfect date though I wanna see how perfect the food is it's the first time I tried making this Harry said he felt bad for you being my guinea pig."She laughed lightly and kissed his cheek "Not to slow but lets get used to being in love again it's been a while for us both."​

"I'm sure whatever you made will be delicious my dear." He said, giving her a reassuring grin. He gripped her hand for a moment longer and let go so they could eat, he had all the time in the world to hold her. "I agree, I haven't seen you in so long I almost forgot what.... this whole thing feels like."

she stood up after he let her hnd go and smiled "I know how that feels I forgot how to get ready for a date." She laughed and offered a hand to help him up that couch could swallow you up sometimes.​

He took her help and got up, laughing a little awkwardly from the hungry death couch. He smiled at her, glad to just be with her again, he was almost unable to believe it was true, but he knew it was, and was glad. He couldn't help it and hugged her again, something that along with his smile would surely confuse his students.

She smiled and chuckled lightly "I need a new one I know."She was glad to be with him again and just couldn't believe it she could float off the ground she was so happy. She hugged him again she didn't know what the students thought nor did she care she figured he'd porbably be his usual self kids could do that to you.​

Serverus gave her one of his old grins and kissed her cheek lightly. "I could maybe fix it for you." He said, pulling his wand out. He flicked it and said one of his various spells that made the couch shrink and hold itself back into its original form. "Ahh good as new." he said, grinning at her. "Everyone deserves a good couch, especially you my dear." he said.

She was happy to see a grin she remembered and blushed feeling the kiss to her cheek. "Thank you sweetie." She watched him and squeaked seeing the couch move slightly and giggled her eyes moved to him "Well thank you sweetie and my man deserves the best of course." She kissed his cheek and looked to the kitchen "Ready to eat? It should be cool."​

Serverus loved it when she grinned and leaned into her frame, kissing her supple lips again. "Anything for you." He said, giving her a sly smile. He tilted his head and nodded at her words. "Can't way, you always had a way with food." He said, following her in.

She leaned back against him slightly and returned his kiss with a blush and a soft giggle.She watched him and kept smiling glad to see him so happy you could even see it in his eyes just like she remembered. "Aww you flatter me so and the last time I cooked for you I think it was baked chicken and chocolate chip cookies for dessert." She walked into the kitchen with him and kept smiling making her cheeks hurt.​

"Ah yes, that was a good meal, made better by your presence though, everything you touch becomes greater than usual, I think you're blessed." He said, giving her a soft smile as he slowly reached for her hand, holding it loosely in his own.

"Thanks I'm glad you liked it all I want to do is make you happy." She smied and held his hand as they walked from the kitchen after dinner. "We could snuggle more on the couch or maybe go to bed? It's up to you I've just missed you so much." She laid her head on him "I"m scared if you go I wont see you again."​

Serverus kissed her cheek for a second and thought it over, he wanted to stay on the couch with her and talk to her for a while, but their passion in bed was a good one and the night she vanished they were going to visit with each other after he had been gone for a week. He looked at her for a second. "Well, if it's too fast for you, I understand, but I missed us, and I....... I also missed our nights together." He said. "So if you're comfortable with us being close like that, even if it means something would happen, I think I would like bed..... with..... you."

She blushed feeling the kiss and smiled "Well how about we just lie down and see what happens? Don't push it and just let things happen naturallly."She new he was wanting those htings back and so wa she but rushing them oculd make everything just fall apart and she certianly didn't want that. "How's that sound?We could just lay in bed and talk like we used to before the fun started." She giggled."​

"I would love that." He said, grabbing her hand and walking up with her, rubbing shoulders with her, kissing her cheek. He was a bit nervous, in fact he was a lot of nervous, but he missed her so much nothing would stand in his way from being with her and staying near her.

She smiled and held his hand walking with him and rubbed shoulders and returned each kiss. "Someones happy to go to bed." She chuckled and opened the door the room was neat and tidy the bed was big enough for two people to get comfy. "I hope this is ok." She had a writing desk and a nice sized closet "Just big en ough for us both."​

He kissed her forehead. "Well, we haven't been together for years and here we are together, I'm a little nervous to tell the truth." He said, laughing a little. He looked around and seemed impressed. "You have a nice room."

"I know love so am I and it makes me think of all the days we had." She slipped off her knee highs and giggled "Thanks you're welcome here any time you want." She pushed some hair from her eyes and looked back to him "Come on in I wont bite."​

He shifted nerouvly for a second, but then pulled his socks off and joined her, holding her hand in his. He kissed her cheek softly and looked into her eyes. "Its great to be here with you again."

She sat on the bed beside him and returned his kiss "Mind if I get out of this dress? This push up bra is killing me." She laughed lightly and laid her head on his shoulder.​

"That would be..... lovely." He said, getting a familiar grin he had back then showing when he would imagine her with less clothes when he had been a love crazed youth. He gave her a sheepish grin and shrugged. "I'm sorry but the years you were gone have been good to you, you're more beautiful than ever my dear." He said, giving her a kiss.

"Then I'll be right back." She smiled and giggled lightly imagining him in less clothes made her blush and she was as nervous as a school girl. "Aww thank you sweetie and you're still the handsome guy I remember." She hugged him softly and kissed his cheek and moved to get some shorts and a tank top and walk to the bathroom to change.​

Snape turned his head and watched her walk off to get changed, thinking about the old days as she walked off. He made himself a little more comfortable. He put his hands behind his head and leaned back, thinking about her in her underwear for a second, snapping out of it before his body gave him away.

She changed and moved back to him hugging him and leaning in to give him a kiss. "I do to at least for now maybe one day we'll have that family and marrige we wanted. Maybe a cute little girl and a puppy dog we can retire and just raise our family and be happy."​

"Yes that would be lovely." He said, smiling at the thought, giving her a slow kiss. "A daughter eh? Is that what you would like, a daughter?" He asked her, thinking for a moment of having a little girl and a puppy to raise, yet again drawing a smile to him.

Back
Top Bottom