Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Wind (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She laughed softly and gently smacked his chest. "You still have to resolve things with Ava before you move forward..."

On the day of his swearing in, he held a big meeting that he requested Ayani to attend. There were so many family heads there, she felt so small.

"Thank you all for coming." Magnara entered the room and moved to sit at the head, "I want to take this time to address my arranged marriage." Ava was there with her father, looking excited and happy. Magnara did not.

"It's voided." He stated flatly.
"What gives you the right?!" Ava's father shot up in his seat in anger, and Magnara's unamused gaze immediately sat him back in his seat.
"As heart breaking as the news is, I am chief now. And I do not wish to enter into a loveless marriage, you understand." Magnara stated dully.

"Instead, I'm going to do what I should have done a long time ago. Our tribe values tradition, and as well as honoring thr blessings the Gods give us. My wife is the most underrated blessing on the reservation." Magnara said.

Her face flushed darkly, she could feel eyes on her. Her body was screaming to leave but she stayed still.

Magnara gestured to Ayani and beckoned her to come over. He felt bad for making her out as the center but it was the only way he knew to get his point across.

Back
Top Bottom