Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Wind (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"A commoner?" One of the heads asked skeptically. Magnara pointed to the door.
"You can leave." He said, "If you refuse to respect my betrothed in my presence then you are not needed here." Ava shot up and ran out crying but Magnara didn't seem to care.

"You will all treat her with respect as you would your chief. Because she isn't going anywhere." He stated.

"Any objections?" He asked. The room was silent and Magnara nodded. "Perfect. You may all leave." They all stood and bowed before heading out one by one.

"I have dinner reservations for us tonight...booked the whole place so we won't have to deal with tourists.." He told her.

"Yes I did...to make up for embarrassing you like that.." He told her, "You can order whatever you want.."

Later that night, he picked her up and took her out to the quiet restaurant where he wined and dined her; true to his word, letting her get whatever she wanted.

He waited until after dinner before clearing his throat, "So...I was thinking that maybe I should do this appropriately.."

His ears wiggled and he stood from his chair, moving next to her and pulling up hos slacks a bot so he could kneel on one knee.

Back
Top Bottom