Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PROPER CARE AND FEEDING OF YOUR PET......CindyHarrison & Tryss

both slaves were hogtied, their ankles bent up toward their ass, arms bound behind their back, wrists tied to their ankles. The girls constantly flipped from their bellies to their backs, from one side to another, the short rope tying them together making their movements difficult at best.
The asian tried to suck up all the nectar dripping from around the buzzing dildo imbedded deep in the blonde's cunt.

"Oh my God," the asian groaned, her body trembling...."I'm having an anal orgasm!....'UUUUUGH!!"

Lucie was focused on containing herself, but she couldn't really do anything against it, it wqs too much pleasure, she orgasmed countless times from both her ass and her pussy.
"F...fuck, I'm going crazy !"
She looked at her owner with a pleading look on her face.

Ericko and Alicia watched as their slaves went crazy, their bodies coated with a glaze as they both came almost uncontrollably.

"I have an idea," Alicia said....."I don't allow my slave to wear anything but what of we do this......?"

She went to a bedroom drawer and brought out a pair of lacy panties.
"The object sewn in the bottom is a powerful mini vibrator.....we'll have our slaves both wear vibrating panties.....and ONLY panties....when we get fit for our wedding gowns....

The slaves were left wriggling on the floor while their owners got dressed. Alicia called for the limo while Ericko removed the vibes from the slaves's ass and cunts, then slipped the vibrating panties on both girls.
"Go ahead and set the vibes on high power," Alicia said....."they have fresh batteries so both slaves will be forced to cum all day...."

Ericko set the vibes on high then pulled the panties up tight. Once the owners were dressed, leashes were clipped onto their slave collars. The slaves were led out of the back of the house topless, wearing only the vibrating lace panties as they were led on all fours into the car. Both were made to lay on the floor as they sped off to the bridal shop.

Once they arrived, the owners got out, tugging on their leashes, their slaves crawling out behind them.

"I don't want out slut making any noise in here," Ericko said. Alicia nodded and smiled.
"I brought these just in case," she said, bringing out a pair of ballgags. The gags were stuffed into the girl's mouths and the straps cinched tight, then locked behind the neck.
The store manager stared at the two almost naked girls on all fours.

"What the hell?," she exclaimed. Alicia smiled.

"These two are our slaves," she explained....."But that's none of your concern....we're here to buy and get fitted with a pair of gowns we saw on line....."
Ericko found a sturdy table leg and locked both leashes to it.
Alicia took out her phone and brought up the pics of the gowns. The managed nodded.
"Yes, we have both gowns," she replied......"We can do the fitting right now. Uh, what about those two?"

She nodded toward the two slaves. Ericko smiled. "Just leave them alone....they have something to keep them.....occupied..."

Back
Top Bottom