Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Has Always Been Right In Front Of You (Bobsyouruncle1/Usani_Chan)

She raised her arms above her to help him remove her shirt. She was also relieved she was a bra the clipped in the front so she didn't have to move much to get it off. Her nipples were still perked from earlier.

Nick looked down at her nipples and then took one into his mouth. He started to suck on it and pinch her other nipple. He started to rub his bulge and then moved his lips away. “Take your pants off...”

The feeling of his warm tongue on her nipple felt so good. So she was slightly frustrated when he moved away but then smiled when he told her to remove her pants. She then stood up just for a moment and removed her jeans and panties then laid back onto the bed.

Nick took her panties and held them against his mouth and nose. He could feel how wet she had been. “Is your clit throbbing yet?” He asked and then pushed her thighs open. “How about I make you cum with my cock? Would you like that?”

She watched him with an intense lustful stare. "N-No just yet...but then again up to you." She smirked.

Nick smiled. “I’m going to have to use my mouth ten...” he said and then pushed his face between her legs. He began to lick her slit like there was no tomorrow, his fingers reaching inside of her and spreading her as wide as he could.

The second his tongue ran over clit and the way he dove in made moan loudly. And now that his fingers were inside her too she arched her back. Unfortunately she had never gotten pleasure like this from anyone. So feeling Nick it almost made her cum right then and there but didn't want to yet. She wanted to enjoy these sensations.

Nick peeled back the hood that covered her clit and he pinched it gently before squeezing hard. “How’s that feel?” He asked and then spat on her cunt. He continued to finger fuck her roughly and he took down his pants. He wouldn’t be able to wait much longer.

"Ahh like that, fuck I think I'm gonna cun!" Her eyes squeezed shut and bucked her hips faster.

Nick pulled his fingers out and moved his lips away. “No you’re not,” he said and pulled his boxers off completely. He started to stroke his cock and then pushed just the tip of it into her opening.

She groaned in frustration when he moved away again. But then she became distracted when he began stroking his cock. She smirked, "I have a small confession to make, I saw you in the bathroom earlier." She then placed her arms around him as she gasped when he started to slip inside her.

“You saw me jerking off did you?” He asked as he started to buck his hips. “Did you like what you saw?” Nick pressed his lips against hers and started to kiss her passionately. “You’re so tight...”

She gasped and felt herself clench around his cock. "Mmm fuck that feels good and yes i did very much." She smiled as she moved her hips with his.

Nick continued to kiss her as his hips ground against hers. His hands cupped Bridgett’s breasts and he massaged them as her walls squeezed his cock. “How long have you wanted this?” He asked. “Have you ever imagined being behind my desk with my cock in your mouth while I teach? I have? Your pretty little mouth swallowing my load too.”

"For the past year. All my dreams and fantasies involved you." She wrapped her legs around his waist and start grinding harder him when she felt him throbbing inside her. "Mmm fuck!"

Nick grunted as he pushed deep inside. “For the past year?” He asked with a small smile. “Why didn’t you say something to me?” He kissed Bridgett again and started to buck his hips harder, feeling himself getting close to his climax.

Bridgett started squeezing around his cock causing her to tremble. "Mmm, don't...know..." She breathed. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she was seconds away.

Nick groaned and pushed through her walls and burst his load inside her. He quivered and then fell limp as he breathed in and out.

Feeling him cum inside her made her instantly cum at the same time. She cried out as her body shook. And through her cries of pleasure you could just barely hear her say, "d-daddy..." She was too drained to even care that she said it. Her body limped as she caught her breath.

Nick heard her say daddy and he grinned. “You want me to be your daddy?” He asked and kissed her lips gently. “You e heard of being a little before haven’t you... do you like being a little?”

She got a bit shy and her face in the blanket but that was just her little side coming out. She just nodded making cute small noises.

Nick pulled the blanket away from her and stroked her cheek. “Do you have a daddy?” He asked quietly and kissed her cheek. “I don’t have a little. Did you like the bedroom?”

She looked sad when he asked her if she had a Daddy and shook her head no. She then sucked on her thumb and giggled and smiled when he asked if she liked the other room, she nodded.

Nick smiled. “Would you like that to be your bedroom?” He nuzzled into her neck and blew a raspberry on her skin. “I’d like it to be your bedroom.”

She giggled and squirmed, "Tickles!" She then looked at the door and remembered Heidi was downstairs. She pointed at the door, "Puppy!" She wasn't use to being away from her this long.

Back
Top Bottom