Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Has Always Been Right In Front Of You (Bobsyouruncle1/Usani_Chan)

"Oh yay!" She realized how that sounded and had to shake her head then reached up on her tippy toes to grab a glass. She then walked to the fridge and grabbed the lemonade and poured her glass. "Oh she'd love that! I sometimes mix some meat in with her dog food to give her a little treat. "But, is the extra chicken unseasoned? The first time I gave her chicken it was seasoned and sadly it made her tummy sick. She then noticed Heidi's tail wagging when mentioned chicken which made Bridgett giggled. Then walked into the dining room and smiled, "Everything looks amazing." She looked up at him as she sat, "Thank you."

“Yeah, it’s just plain chicken. It’s been cooked just not had the sauce coated on it,” He said and then tucked her chair in for her. Nick sat opposite Bridgette and smiled widely when Bridgett complimented his food. “Tuck in,” He said and then began to eat from his own plate. It did taste amazing if he said so himself! He looked across the table and then, after he had finished his mouthful, he spoke. “So, what do you think of this place? Did you take a look upstairs?” He asked, wondering if he saw his ‘special room’.

"Oh wait, hold on need to get Heidi's food too!" She got out of the char and walked into the living room and grabbed the dog food from her purse. Bridgett smiled as she walked into the kitchen and nodded while pouring the food into the bowl. "I did it's absolutely beautiful, I love your bathrooms. I've always wanted a big one like that." She looked at the spare chicken on a plate than grabbed it an put the chicken in her bowl. She then gave a whistle to Heidi, "Dinner time!" she called. She then sat back down in the dining room and started eating, "Mmmm this is so good."

Nick stopped eating and waited for Bridgett to return to the table before continuing to eat. “Yeah, I love my bathroom too. The tub is huge enough that you can lay down and fit two people in there.” He smiled again when she complimented the food. “Thank you, I would give you the recipe but if I do, you won’t have to come over here to get it,” He said with a flirtatious tone. Nick sipped from his wine glass and licked his lips. “Did you see the bedrooms? Mine has a walk in wardrobe.”

She blushed and have a slight smirk, she blushed especially hard when she him lick his lips. Even while eating she was just admiring his tattoos, specially the one on his hands. "Huh? Oh yeah I saw a couple of them including yours but I never went inside of course.

“You should have gone in,” He said and followed her eyes to his hands. He flexed them and showed them off. “Do you like tattoos?” He asked and then offered her his hands. “Take a look.” Nick didn’t mind her looking at his hands. He wanted to show her all of his tattoos but he didn’t think that was appropriate right at this moment.

"Heh, just wanted to be sure cause I know some people are weird about going other into their bedrooms." Normally most people wouldn't her reaction may he been a bit too happy about looking at tats but...it;s just one of her many weaknesses. Bridgett then gently grabbed his hands, her thumb running over one of them as she admired them. "I really love your tattoos on your arms too. How long to did it take you get all of these done anyway?"

Nick agreed with her. She should ask first but he didn’t mind her going into his room. “I got my first one when I was eighteen. I’ve got both sleeves done, some on my chest too.” He allowed Bridgett to stroke his hands as much as she wanted. “After dinner, I could show you the rest of my tats if you’d like?” He took one hand back so that he could finish his water and then he gave it back to her.

When she heard Nick mention tattoos on his chest she felt her heart beginning to race. "Y-yeah sure." She was trying to hold in her shy but it was almost impossible at this point. She pulled back her hands then started eating again. "I've honestly wanted a few but waaaay too chicken shit." she chuckled.

“They don’t hurt as much as people say. My most painful ones were my hands. There isn’t much muscle there,” he explained and then once she had taken her hands back, he began to eat and soon finished his meal. Heidi has finished her meal and had curled up next to Bridgett’s feet. Nick poured himself another glass of water and then drank it while waiting for his guest to finish. “I hope you like cheesecake,” he said. “I have ice cream in the freezer if you don’t.”

She smiled down at Heidi when she laid before her feet, "Hey sweet girl, did you enjoy your dinner, specially it had that special treat you love?" Heidi looked at as she was bring petted and wagged her tail. When Bridgett heard about dessert she was excited but not for the cheesecake although she loved it, but the ice cream! She had a weird feeling that her little side was showing more now which made her bite her lip because the more she went into littlepace her voice would change when she spoke. "Ch-Cheesecake is fine." she smiled.

Nick noticed the small change in her voice when she said cheesecake and wondered why that was. He stood and gathered their plates before taking them to the dishwasher and loading them in a very specific way. “Would you like dessert now or would you like to wait a little? Let me give you a guided tour of the house.” Nick smiled and offered his hand to Bridgett. He looked at Heidi and smiled. “Don’t worry, she will be ok with me,” he said with an honest smile and he knelt down to stroke the adorable dog.

She nodded, "I'm stuffed right now anyways." And then hit her that she'd be seeing the other room again which made her nervous as hell! She then took his hand and got up from the table.

Nick held her hand gently and then lead her towards the stairs. “You’ve already seen downstairs. There’s a small toilet in there,” he said and pointed to a cupboard under the stairs. Then, he lead Bridgett upstairs. He opened the first door and showed her the large bathroom. “The best room in the house,” he said with a smile. “It was yellow when I first moved in.” It was now painted a cold blue and white.

Next, he showed his spare bedroom. It had a single bed and was painted a cream colour with red furnishings. The room next door was his office and had shelves of books covering the walls. “I like to read,” he laughed. Nick shut the door without letting Bridgett in. He didn’t like anyone in this room. Next came his bedroom. It had a large double bed that was neatly made and a tv fixed to one wall. He took Bridgett inside and then opened two separate doors. One was an en-suite and the second was a walk in wardrobe. “What do you think?”

"Ick I remember when I was a kid, after my parents and I moved into a house we repainted by room cause it was yellow with sunflower border. I hate it soooo much, eventually my parents repainted my whole room dark purple with a light in mixed in. The way the style was done it almost looked like 3 shades sometimes." She walked towards the walk in closet once they were in his room, "Oh my god another dream of mine I've been wanted."

Nick had rows of shirts hung up with ties too. He had a few pieces of jewellery but not too many and had a couple of pairs of shoes. “A dream of yours?” He asked with a smile. Nick walked over to one of his drawers and put his hands on the handles. “What I’m about to show you, you have to swear never to tell anyone,” he said seriously and waited for her answer.

Bridgett nodded looked a little confused but nodded either way. "Yeah, I promise!" She seriously wondered what Nick had that was so secret. But, then again even when in class, to her he always seemed pretty mysterious.

Nick pulled Bridgett closer to him and then pulled open the drawer. Inside were four different sex toys: a magic wand, a vibrator with a remote, a dildo with a suction end so that it could be stuck to something and a buttplug with a blue, fuzzy tail attached to it. “What do you think?” He asked with a smile.

All of a sudden her eyes widened as he revealed what was in the drawer, she had only one sex toy but it broke about a year ago and she had just been too lazy to buy a new one. So, seeing all these, especially the wand (which is her favorite) and the vibrating with remote attached. She nodded as she gulped slightly because now she could feel her aching between her legs and that made her tremble a bit.

Nick watched her face and smiled. “Here,” he said and picked up the wand. “This is for you... maybe it’ll help you with your writing.” He handed the wand to Bridgett and closed her hand around it. “There’s somewhere else that I want to show you but it’s very secret...” he said and without taking her hand, he walked to his last room. Inside, it was painted pink with a single bed that had cartoons on the bedsheets. There was a bookshelf of children's books and a pile of stuffies. There was a pacifier on the bedstand with a lamp and a night light. “This is my Little room. Have you heard of a DD/LG relationship?” He asked.

Her face was bright red from blushing so much after he handed her the toy, she couldn't believe it! She then followed Nick to the next room and she realized which room that was. She stood in the door way at first but eventually got the nerve to walk in. :I-I um, have heard of it through a friend or two and I've researched it a bit." She was trying to her best to not say the real truth cause she hasn't been in a relationship with someone in a long time and especially has never had a DD/LG one.

“I’ve never had a little before but I wanted the room to be right when I found the perfect woman,” he said and smiled. “You don’t think I’m strange do you? I’ve never told anyone before. Usually I tell people the room is for my little sister for when she stays over.” He looked over Bridgett and imagined her as his little; colouring, sucking on a paci and calling him daddy.

She smiled and shook her head, "No not at all!" She was still eyeing the stuffed animals and paci's, her mind was screaming as if it was her Little side banging on the walls screaming to let her out. She had crossed her arms over her chest as she tried to relax her trembling and now she was feeling her body heat rise and she started getting flustered. Hearing that he wanted a little blew her mind!

Nick put a hand on her shoulder and smiled. “Are you ok?” He asked and ran his hand down her arm. “Shall we go downstairs?” He asked and looked at the wand in her hand. He wanted her to use it now, watch as she made herself cum, but it wasn’t the time or place to bring it up. Nick lead Bridgett back downstairs and sat down in the living room. “So, do you have ideas for your writing?”

When he touched her arm she trembled once more. A Part of her was a bit bummed when they walked out of the room, she's always been someone too shy to say anything when it comes to certain things in her life or even people she's attracted to.

Bridgett then joined Nick on the couch as she nodded her head at his question, "Possibly, yeah." She was such in a foggy moment that she forgot she had the wand in her hand but instead of getting up she just placed it next to herself.

Heidi was now laying on the floor in the living room.

Back
Top Bottom