Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Has Always Been Right In Front Of You (Bobsyouruncle1/Usani_Chan)

bobsyouruncle1

Super-Earth
Nick nudged his black, plastic glasses up his nose and gestured up at the board with his laser pointer. "Commas, people! If you don't add these I swear I will personally feed your writing to you!” The class in front of him laughed. They were in quite a large lecture hall but the room was only just half full. He was known for making jokes in front of the class. From what people had told him, he was a well liked lecturer. Nick sat down behind his desk and ran a hand over his thick, black beard. “Shall we call it a day there? Homework… write some fan fiction. No vampires! If I have to read some other shit to do with glittery vampires I’ll throw up.” He smiled and waved as the class started to pack their bags and filter out.

Nick smiled when he saw who was sat in the front row in her usual seat. A beautiful red-headed girl that had had a troubled life. Bridgett had been blinded in her left eye by her mother when she was just fourteen. She had suffered from abuse before then but, at the age of fourteen, her mother had thrown acid into her face. She now had a dog called Heidi who was an absolute treasure to have in the classroom. He stood and walked over to her with a charming smile on his face. “Hey Bridgett,” he said and then crouched down in front of her desk.

“Hey Heidi, you were such a good girl again today,” he gently ran his hand over her soft ears and then started to help Bridgett pack her bags. “How’s everything going?” Nick was very interested in her life. He had developed a rather large crush on the young woman. “Do you mind if I gave you my number? I don’t usually give it out to my students but I want to keep checking in on you. If you don’t mind! I don’t want to sound creepy or anything…” He started to trail off at the end. “I just want to make sure you’re getting all the support you need. You’re an amazing writer, fantastic even, and I want to help you become even better.”

Bridgett Mae was a bright 22 year old student. She had already gotten her core College courses completed during her Senior year of high school. So, by the time she was starting College she only had maybe two courses to take but the rest of her classes were pointed towards her major. And by the time she started College she knew she wanted to pursue a career in Creative Writing and has stuck with it ever since, specially when someone like Nick Tritan as her professor. To be able to take his class, especially in her last year of College was pure luck! Everyone wanted to take his 2 semester courses. Some mainly wanted it just because he was fun to look at and listen to. Now although that was quite a bonus for Bridgett she also wanted in because she loved his work and he inspired her.

By now she was in her last term of courses including his advance Creative Writing class. Even with the disability she suffered she still found ways to excel. Her laptop was custom built to her needs which included voice activity when needed and Braille. Unfortunately she was blinded in her strongest eye which was her right but at least she still had her left eye which only made her work harder at making it her new strong eye to use. After what happened to her her (who she now calls her "birth giver") was put away in prison and even had a restraining order on her for after she got out. Luckily with so many people's help after hearing her story, while she was starting high school at the time of the accident people donated money to her and her step dad who took her in while she finished school. And when it was her time to move, she left the state and moved to LA to achieve her dreams. So, with the money she saved plus with the donations and even help from the government Bridgett was actually able to live a rather cozy life in LA in a small apartment that was accommodated to her needs. Bridgett wasn't too self conscious about how she looked, never had been but now there was just one thing...her bad eye. She wore an eye patch over it to cover up how it looked, she was very weird about exposing it to people, even Nick.

Now, she had been living in California for almost 5 years now and she wouldn't change it for anything. Specially now with someone like Nick in her life. Normally she hated when people tried to do stuff for her, she was always very independent, even now. But...for some reason when it was Nick it was...different but she didn't know why. It wasn't that she wanted to take advantage of him, no not at all but she couldn't put her finger on exactly why she never stopped him from helping her.

She was lost in thought about her story when he came over. Bridgett blinked a few times to snap out of her daze as he petted her dog. She only allowed people to pet Heidi whenever she wasn't working and as long as they asked. So, since she was in class at the moment, Heidi was on break so it was fine. She smiled up at him, "Hi." she said softly. She closed her laptop then placed it in her laptop bag that he held open for her then zipped it up, "Thanks." She then looked up again in slight surprise when he asked to give her his number! "O-Oh!" She nodded as she bit her bottom lip nervously, "N-No not at all, I-I get it. Sure I'd like that." she smiled.

Nick smiled and then went back over to his desk. He scribbled down his phone number and added a small note, telling Bridgett to call him as much as she wanted to. Then, he returned to Bridgett and smiled. “I know it’s coming up to the end of the semester and I just want to say what a pleasure it’s been to teach you. I was wondering if you wanted to go out for a drink some time?” He asked. “Or come over to my apartment and I’ll make dinner for us.”

Nick looked over Bridgett’s face and smiled. She was beautiful. He didn’t know about her insecurities but he thought that she was the most beautiful woman he had seen. Although he had never seen under her eyepatch, and he would never ask to, he wasn’t bothered what she looked like. Nick coughed nervously and then stood up. “You’ve got until the end of the week with your assignment. Do you have any idea what you’d like to write about?” Nick moved to sit next to Bridgett and then bit his lip. “I’d like you to include a certain sort of scene... it’s something that you haven’t written about before,” he explained. “I’d like you to write a smutty scene. It doesn’t have to be long but I think that it’ll challenge you. Are you ok with that?”

Nick rubbed his beard with his tattooed hand and let his eyes wander. “Do you have any experience with sex? If you don’t mind me asking. Why don’t you come over tonight and we can discuss it over some tea? I’ll give you some pointers and what to include?”

Bridgett was trying to take in everything that he had just said plus his invitation for dinner. She couldn't believe this was even happening right now! She hadn't been asked out in quite a while so she'd be lying if she said it didn't feel nice. She smiled shyly with a slight blush to her cheeks and a nod, "U-Um sure yeah, I'd love to have dinner with you. Heh, I'm use to frozen dinners or takeout most of the time so a home cooked dinner sounds lovely actually."

She then pondered on how to tackle Nick's next burning question. "...I...I uh have had an experience or two yes but it's been years since I've been with anyone." Why the hell was she opening herself up to him like this?! She usually wasn't this open with ANYONE for that matter. Last person she was this vulnerable with was her last boyfriend a couple of years ago but then he cheated on her with his ex girlfriend. She's had a rather hard time in the love department since. She's kept her heart closed to anyone now a days.

“I can’t promise that my cooking will be as good as take out,” Nick chuckled and looked down at Heidi who seemed to be watching him. She was a very beautiful German Shepard and she was perfectly trained. She stayed by Bridgett’s side at all times and he had seen her leading Bridgett down a crowded hallway without her getting bumped by anyone. She was very well behaved too, never barking at anything that she didn’t need to.

When Bridgett admitted to having had an experience experience a few years ago, he was a little surprised. He had assumed that she was a virgin. “Well, would you write about that experience? Or do you have any fantasies that you’d like to indulge? That’s what we’ll be answering tonight. Oh, if you want to have some wine tonight, let me know what you like. I don’t drink myself so I don’t have any alcohol in the house.” Nick stood and walked over to his desk. He started to gather his own things. “Do you want me to come and pick you up? I have space in the back of my car for Heidi to lay down.”

Bridgett couldn't believe she was just going along with all this. There was just something about him that she's trusted. She had gotten to know over the past year because she had heard about his writings through other students and so she had stopped by his office and asked for advice on some of her pieces. After that she continued to visit him, he pretty much became her mentor before he finally became her professor and even now quite a friend even!

She reached down and pet the top of Heidi's head as she listened to Nick then nodded. "Not exactly sure what I wanna write about just yet. Who knows? maybe the evening will spike some inspiration. I actually only have drinks like twice a year or so, holidays and my birthday." She definitely was glad she didn't pick up her "birth giver's" drinking habits, her "mother" drank like a damn fish and after seeing how it changed her Bridgett refused to go down that road and has kept that promise to herself ever since. "Yeah, that's fine. Here I'll text you my address now actually." She grabbed her phone from her laptop bag and used her voice assistance to add his number than used voice text to send him her address to her apartment. She then got a text that her ride was outside waiting to take her home, "Oh, my rides here already."

“Maybe...” Nick agreed with a small smile. He started to think about what he wanted to do with Bridgett: bounce her up and down on his lap, his hands caressing her rear and his lips whispering what a good bunny she was. He would place light kisses up and down her throat and mark her with hickeys so everyone knew she was his. He coughed nervously and then nodded when she said that she would like him to pick her up. His phone buzzed when she text him her address and when she told him her ride was here, he nodded. “I’ll walk out with you. I’m heading home now anyway.”

Nick went to fetch his bags and he turned off his computer before going back to Bridgett. “Let me take your bags.” He bent down and picked up her laptop bag for her. “Do you like chicken? I make a great chicken and white wine sauce. It doesn’t actually have wine in which I find quite strange but it does taste gorgeous.”

"Okay." Bridgett grabbed Heidi's leash and clicked her tongue signaling that they were leaving. "Heh, oh trust me I've had meals with white wine and it definitely brings the flavor out in things I agree! So, yes I love chicken, that sounds yummy." She then walked out with him and out to the parking lot. She waved at her friend waiting for her, "Well, that's be for me. So...see ya tonight?" she asked as she looked up at him with a smile.

Nick walked slowly besides Bridgett as they began to exit the building. “I don’t drink at all and I don’t add it into my food either,” he said as they walked side by side. “I’ll come for you around six?” He asked and then opened the car door for her. “Hey,” He said to her friend with a small smile. “I’ll see you later.” Nick stepped away and waved to Bridgett as he made his way to his own car.

Nick put his things in the trunk and then climbed into the drivers side. The thoughts of what he wanted to do to Bridgett were too strong and his cock was hard. It was pushing against his pants and it was uncomfortable. Nick looked around and, seeing that no one was there, he pulled out his cock and began to masturbate on the carpark. If he was caught he would lose his job.

Once he came, he found a tissue to wipe himself with and then put his cock away. Nick drove home quickly so that he could begin to cook dinner. It was three o’clock now. He pulled up outside his house and rushed inside. Nick put his bags down and then went upstairs to shower and change. He washed himself in boiling water and then dressed himself in a white, short sleeved shirt and black jeans. His arms were covered in tattoos. Then he went downstairs and began to cut the food ready to go into the saucepan.

Bridgett got Heidi into her friends backseat then hopped into the front. Once she got home she thanked her friend Briana, Briana usually picked her up and brought her home since they had classes pretty much around the same times. Once Bridgett was home she checked the time and saw it was only 3:30. She kicked off her shoes and let Heidi off her leash so she could relax til they had to leave again. As she walked towards her bedroom Bridgett felt a pressure between her legs that she had been ignoring all afternoon.

She closed her door then sat on the edge of the bed and opened her nightstand drawer. She then grabbed her wand vibrator and laid back on the bed. She unzipped her jeans and pushed them down along with her panties. She then reached under her top and massaged her breast and moved that now buzzing toy between her thighs, teasing herself, drawing out a soft moan from her lips. She then massaged it between her pussy lips then held it on her clit and surprisingly enough with how worked up she was she came quicker than expected. Her back arched off the bed as she moaned loudly while biting her bottom lip.

Once all of the vegetables had been chopped and the chicken was ready, he went into the living room and began to look at different forums that he was part of. He spoke to a few of his friends and then when it was half past five, he grabbed his car keys and headed out to fetch Bridgett. He put her address in his satnav and text her to tell her that he was on his way. He wondered what she would be wearing and he also wondered if she knew what dirty thoughts he had of her.

Nick drove towards her house listening to his play list and once he got there, he climbed out of his car and walked to her front door. He rang her doorbell and waited patiently. He hoped that she liked what he had chosen to wear. Nick licked his lips in anticipation and felt his cock swell a little. He wanted the woman that was on the other side of this door.

Bridgett had hopped into the shower after her small quickie. While showering she still couldn't get Nick out of her head. Just thinking about his amazing eyes and beautiful hands as well as him whispering in her ear seductively as his hands caressed her made her core ache. She then took a deep breath and shook her head to clear her head and finish her shower so she would be ready when Nick arrived.

After another 10 minutes she hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself then walked into her bedroom and to her small walk-in closet. She gave Heidi a quick pat on the head, "I know puppy I'm excited to see Nick again too!" she smiled. She looked through her tops and smiled when she decided on a black strapless bra, cute dark purple cute V-neck laced up purple top, black laced panties and black jeans then her black suede leather boots. Once she was dressed she went to blow her hair dry then brush it and pulled it up into a ponytail then brushed her teeth for a second time today then finally did her makeup, it was subtle and went well with her eyes and skin tone. Bridgett always loved natural colors when it came to her own makeup.

She checked her cell phone and saw it was almost time for him to show up. Once she sprayed a small spritz of her favorite perfume, 'Warm Vanilla Sugar' from Bath & Body Works, she grabbed her phone then walked back into her room after turning off the bathroom light. "Alright puppers, time to head out! You ready?" Heidi stuck her tongue out as she smiled and wagged her tail. Bridgett chuckled as she slipped her purple 'Service Dog' vest then her leash. She grabbed her purse and slipped her phone into it just as her doorbell rang which made Bridgett gasp and jump slightly, she sighed and shook her head at herself as she sighed, "Come on B calm the hell down, it's just dinner!" She grabbed Heidi's leash and clicked her tongue to signal work time. Heidi then led Bridgett out of the room and to the front door in the living room. Bridgett grabbed her keys off the key holder then opened the door and smiled, "Hi, right on time. Although I'm not surprised." she giggled softly as she walked out of her apartment with Heidi then looked her apartment. She then turned to him and smiled with a slight blush to her cheeks, "Y-You look very nice." She had a feeling he had tattoo sleeves since she knew about his neck tattoo and his hand tats. But, seeing them in person almost made her weak in the knees. Along with hands on certain people Bridgett also found tattoos very sexy as well, she actually wanted some of her own possibly.

(Her top):
light-purple-v-neck-lace-up-tassel-sexy-velvet-tank-031548.jpg

Nick smiled when the door opened and he gulped. He’d never seen Bridgett wearing something so revealing. He had imagined it of course, he’d imagined her in a lot less. “You look beautiful,” he replied and leaned forwards to kiss her cheek. “Hey there Heidi.” He didn’t stroke her as she was working. “May I?” He asked, offering Bridgett his arm. “Your carriage awaits.” Nick lead her down towards his car and then opened the back door for Heidi to climb into. Then, once he had shut that door, he helped Bridgett into the car and then walked around to the drivers side.

He began to drive her to his home on the other side of town and made small talk with her on the way. Once they arrived, he smiled over at her. “Welcome to my castle.”

Bridgett smiled with a slight blush to her cheeks once more and nodded as she took his arm, "Thank you." She walked to his car with him then climbed in once Heidi was safely in the back. While in the car Bridgett reached back and pet Heidi's head when Heidi placed her head on Bridgett's shoulder. Heidi was also an ESA and could sense when she is nervous and or anxious. While they rode over she talked about her other classes and how she's nervous about getting her College Algebra mid-term final grade back. She was a bit of a perfectionist but when it came to math and science those are where she faltered.

Once they arrived at his home she smiled as she unbuckled her seat belt and stepped out of the car and looked up at his home. "It's beautiful." She turned and let Heidi out of the car then grabbed her leash.

Nick enjoyed listening to Bridgett talk about her other subjects. She had nothing to fear from his class, she was passing with flying colours. As she said that his house was beautiful, he smiled and took her arm again. “Thank you,” He said. “It’s not perfect but it’s home.” Nick took Bridgett and Heidi to the front door and let them in. He slipped off his shoes by the front door and then gestured towards the living room. “Take a seat, I’ll get Heidi something to drink. Would you like something to drink?” Nick made his way to the kitchen and took an old bowl from the cupboard before filling it with water.

He put the chicken, vegetables and sauce into the pan and turned the heat on so that it would cook while they were talking.

"Oh just some water for now please, that would be great." She loved how gentleman like he was and considering the comfort of her animal companion. Heidi looked up at Bridgett, waiting to see if it was okay. She removed her leash and gave her a nod, "It's okay Heidi, you're done for now. You can relax." She looked up at Nick, "I hope it's alright that I feed her here, I brought her a small bag of food so she can eat with me. I usually like to feed her when I eat. Heh I guess you could say I treat her like a child more than anything when she's not working."

Nick poured a glass of water for both of them and then took it into the living room. He placed them on the glass coffee table and then smiled at Bridgett. “That’s fine, just let me know when you want to feed her and I’ll get you a bowl or plate to put her food into,” he said and then sat on the couch next to her. He picked up his glass of water and took a sip of it before turning on the tv and finding the music channel. He turned the volume to low so that it was still audible but not loud enough to interrupt their conversation.

“Have you had any more thoughts about your fan fiction?” He asked and turned on the couch so that he could see all of her. “A smut scene has different things that need to be taken into account: sounds, smells, feelings. There are other things too. Do you remember what sex felt like?”

"Well, I mean does it HAVE to be a fan fiction? I mean can it just be fiction based in general. I really don't have an inkling to write revolving around a show and ore characters." Bridgett then grabbed her water and sipped it as he continued talking and then his next question almost made her choke on her water but she managed as she cleared her throat. "O-Oh u-um, honestly...." She looked down feeling a bit shy and embarrassed as she recalled her last time she had sex. And from what she could remember it wasn't all that great, the guy was more focused on himself and his needs. She just nibbled her bottom lip nervously and shook her head as she picked at her nails as a nervous tick.

Nick thought for a moment. “No, I guess it doesn’t,” he said and sipped his water. Nick noticed how embarrassed he had made Bridgett and he shook his head. “You don’t have to answer any of my question, I don’t need to know the answers. It’s just for you to think about.” He reached down and stroked Heidi’s head and smiled as he watched her tail smack the floor over and over again. “What sort of scenario are you going to write about then? Is it going to be in a fantasy setting? Sci-fi?”

"Well, I thought about writing about vampires but." she giggled at her small joke. "Honestly probably just modern day for this one, I already have a scenario in mind. It makes sense to keep it present day." She looked down at Heidi, she was glad to see her puppy so relaxed. "Heidi's not usually this calm, usually in a new place she paces around like she's checking everything."

“You might be my favourite student but my threat still stands,” he teased back and then nodded at her setting. “Sounds good... will it be based on something that you know?” He asked. Heidi was a beautiful dog. “Maybe she’s just comfortable with me?” He suggested and then drank the rest of his water. “I’m going to go and take a look at dinner. Feel free to look around my place or change the channel.” Nick stood up and walked to the kitchen. The chicken and sauce was bubbling away nicely. He took a spoon of the sauce and tasted it before adding some salt and some pepper. Then, while that was cooking, he laid the table and started to prepare dessert. It was a shop bought cheesecake but it tasted amazing.

Bridgett eventually got up and started just walking around and admiring his place. Heidi was following next to her, Bridgett looked down and smiled and gave her a pet. "It's okay honey you can go lay down, I'm okay." Heidi looked at her for a moment then turned wagging her tell and laid down and watched her closely.

"It's something I've heard about that I'm not completely sure of just yet so we'll see. Dinner smells amazing by the way." She planned on writing a short smut story about experiencing her first D/s sexual experience, she had always been curious about it over the past 2 years.

Nick heard Bridgett say that dinner smelled good and he smiled. “Thanks, it should be ready in about ten minutes. Take yourself on a tour and I’ll finish up here,” he called. He filled two wine glasses with water and placed a pitcher of water on the table. He lit two candles and then found some mood setting music to play through his speakers. He attached his phone to the speakers and then went through everything that needed to be on the table in his head.

She watched as he set the table then went to go look around a bit. She walked down the hall and admired the two bathrooms she saw, she had always wanted a big bathroom of her own. She then noticed he had what looked like two no threw bedrooms! She carefully peaked in on one to make sure she knew not to go into the room that looked like his bedroom. She then stopped at the second room and what she saw inside it, she swore for a moment she was in one of her dreams. She walked in and saw on a bed with what looked like purple sheets, pills and a comforter had also a neat pile of stuffies. And next to it was a nightstand that had a cute lamp and pacis laying around it. She couldn't help but wonder who all this was for and she had to take a breath and calm her self cause her Little side was getting a bit too excited.

She then walked back out to the kitchen, "U-Um I don't mean to be any trouble but do you possibly have any lemonade or juice maybe?" That was one of her favorite things to have at dinner, specially her Little side but she tried to keep that quiet.

Nick was just plating up the food when Bridgett came back into the kitchen. “Yeah, there’s lemonade in the fridge, help yourself. Glasses are in the cupboard next to you.” He made sure that everything looked good on the plate and then carried them into his dining room. “I put some chicken on the side for Heidi. I didn’t know if you let her eat extra things but I thought I’d save some just in case.” Nick pulled out one of the chairs and waited for Bridgett. “Sit, Mi’lady.”

Back
Top Bottom