Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
No, just yes in general.

"Hi, would you like to be within five feet of me?"
"Yes"

BOING!

Hair. Long hair. Especially when it's longer than mine. (and mine is getting rather long. I can tie it back, but I want to get it a little longer before I do that.)

Oh, and red hair. Dark red, bright crimson, doesn't matter.

I like someone upfront who calls me on my shit and makes sure I know I did wrong. Nothing is sexier than a man who isn't afraid to point out when I am being a bitch and makes sure I rectify it.

Biggest fucking turn off is being spanked <_<. I get Exceedingly violent/angry. I even scared Mr. Sir. He hasn't done it again since - not even in a joke.

One of my biggest turns on though? A guy who is willing to do anything to help me relax or goes out of his way to do something nice for me without having me to ask for something.

Mr Master said:
Myra Midnight said:
my biggest turn-off is when someone would try to give me oral... be it in text or not...
No?

That's counter-intuitive, but far from the first time I've encountered it. Seems strange to me, but then it's not my life, of course.
I suppose its in the mental trauma area. But either way, its a total turnoff for me unless my fiancé would attempt to break the wall [laughs]

your'e saying you don't like to receive oral??? really??? what about giving then... or is that even more of a turn off for you then??? O.O

darkangel76 said:
your'e saying you don't like to receive oral??? really??? what about giving then... or is that even more of a turn off for you then??? O.O
I have no problem with giving blowjobs [laughs]

Guys and girls with long nails.

Normally on skin that's a good thing - but don't have those nails go south. >-< Bad experiences are bad. TT

darkangel76 said:
Mr Master said:
It's doubly concerning to me, because that's one of my specialties. :lol:
is it?
[Inigo Montoya]I haff worked hard to become so![/Inigo Montoya]

But I understand if there are issues beyond the purely physical that lead to problems. Or if the recipient just has never met someone who knows what they're doing. In either instance, negative associations form, and ruin what is supposed to be a purely receptive, purely pleasurable experience.

Mr Master said:
darkangel76 said:
Mr Master said:
It's doubly concerning to me, because that's one of my specialties. :lol:
is it?

But I understand if there are issues beyond the purely physical that lead to problems. Or if the recipient just has never met someone who knows what they're doing. In either instance, negative associations form, and ruin what is supposed to be a purely receptive, purely pleasurable experience.
heee!

hrmm... yeah, i can see how that could happen. that's sad though. awww...

Mr Master said:

*fits this category*

Back
Top Bottom