Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
i do like the goth/punk rock style too with piercings and tattoos
some of those girls are just extremely sexy

It's not the only thing, but I like shower sex ... hot water streaming over your body, being pushed against cold tile while being taken, lovely.

I'm a fan of getting myself off because no one else has! 8D

And I would love to try different places to have sex. Would be a nice change.​

Bahahahahaha XD
Yes Angel, that has been quite clear with us for a while now XD

Also: *Makes Hahvy have the best orgasm of her life*

water is fun. but i don't recommend a beach. it gets a bit messy.
i do recommend other public-ish places though. there's something about the 'almost getting caught' factor. i swear it can make it that much more intense.

Jaijin said:
It's not the only thing, but I like shower sex ... hot water streaming over your body, being pushed against cold tile while being taken, lovely.
See that's all well and good, but why not up against a chilly shower door made of glass? Steamy and it leaves an impression to remember.

Hero said:
Jaijin said:
See that's all well and good, but why not up against a chilly shower door made of glass? Steamy and it leaves an impression to remember.
And someone walks in, they can see your ass...ets. Assets. Because... yeah.

I will put a few things....

Getting pushed / shoved / slammed against a wall, the guys body pinned against mine and him nibbling / sucking at my neck. I will say that will get me really hot and I won't even be able to fight, my body will shiver and yeah.

Getting called names such as slut, whore and bitch, degrading names makes it fun also.

Ranking nails down my sides, back, thighs, my thighs and sides are very sensitive.

Being pushed / moved against a shelf, like in public in a store, experimented with it one time and I got red and hot very quickly.

Uhm let's say fucking in a camping site, I tried it once and there were other campers there, during the day to and the windows weren't tinted, it was over pretty fast for both of us.

Getting pushed around and ordered to do stuff, and sometimes with that rare mood I like all the romantic stuff, but that mood is rare.

I have more but my mind isn't very clear today.

fighting for dominance is another one~
I love to fight for control, no matter who wins your guaranteed a rough and wild night

how about mixing it up as far as positions or even locations go.... all in one session. lol.
that always makes for a fun time for me. plus, it makes things interesting and exciting and i also find that things tend to last a bit longer too. mmmm....

Hmm, lets see... thought I might as well add my own likes here just before bed. This thread got me intrigued.

Glasses seem to be a big one here, and one I have to agree with; it's only gotten something I enjoy even more now -I- need glasses, too.

Rather copy-cat of me, but yeah. Biting is nice. -Licking- is quite good too, I find... and suckling. Like someone said, very highschool, but a girl suckling on my neck when I least expect it just turns me to jelly.

A few I learnt I loved about my ex was... I don't like overly upfront girls. I like the cute and adorable... but when it comes to sex, she'd -change-. When she wanted it, she'd go from this adorable girl who wanted to cuddle up and watch chick flicks with me, to... well, a beast. Not fast, or rushed, just... mm. When she wanted it, she let you know.

I tend not to be big on the domination, but a little bit of force does it for me; up against the wall. A couple of words and some action. Never seen pants get so ruined in ten seconds flat than when I grabbed her as she went to walk away, pushed her up against the wall while she was talking, "... Honey? Shut the fuck up, and get out of those knickers.". A good, firm thigh stroke sealed the deal pretty fucking quickly.

Heavy breathing is always a good one; moaning and such is great, and -very- vocal girls are even better. But something about that heated, gutteral gasping... mmh.

Seeing her wearing one of my far bigger shirts, knowing there were only panties or nothing underneigh, and only an inch or two of fabric hiding it from me... mmm.

Half-naked scenes are good. Surprisingly erotic, just sitting around topless, kissing and cuddling.

Mutual masturbation for me is a rather big one, too; oral is nice, but something just feels -right- about it. Kind of innocent, kind of slutty... couple of sweet kisses, both idlely jerking away at each other... especially if there's panties in the way, and all you can see is a hand playing away.

I quite enjoyed some of the outdoor scenes. Once got head in a park, and touched/got touchned by a girl I was seeing in a camp tent, four of us together... friend either side trying to sleep, there we were sneakily pecking away, stroking and mumbling.

Slightly exposed skin is always good - just enough. Maybe a top which just shows an inch of flesh between hip to stomach... or neck to chest. Just enough to run a finger, or a nail across... or hook just beneath their jeans, dragging along the belt line...

Think I'll save some more for tomorrow. So I don't end up raping people with one gigantic post. =P Mew.​

I like to watch guys pleasure themselves. People consider watching a girl masturbate to be erotic, but I like to watch a guy do it. To see them doing something so intimate and getting to just be a spectator... that really gets me.

Also, I like being pounced. To know that whatever it is that you're doing (or whatever is going on in their head) is erotic enough to make them need skin on skin contact right NOW...

I'm sure there are other things but I just had a pretty eventful... one-day visit with a sort-of friend a couple days ago. So at the moment I'm particularly hung up on the things listed above that I didn't know I liked so much until then.

I like military uniforms and related clothing, both the full dress uniforms and a more casual wear. Any branch of the military, and also specific items get me. Like dog tags on a man's bare chest or with him wearing a tank top. Combat boots. Unbuttoned shirt with rank patches on the upper arms and shoulder straps.

Back
Top Bottom