Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
lol!

now, i love hair of pretty much any color. but... you sprinkle in the grays and..... GUH! yeah, i find gray hair hot. guys with gray... DO NOT COLOR YOUR HAIR!!! XD

I have a thing about women with glasses... and lawyers. Cops too actually. I think I have a thing for uniforms on women in general and people with the smarts tend to make me go all weak at the knees... which may be why I loved college. Of age with women in mid-length skirts, with glasses, with super smarts? Hell yeah, it was heaven.

Other things are a little less obvious, like when girls have crooked smiles... it just makes me crazy.

there's so much truth to that ruby! it's also fun to get your 'other' turned on in public. something about being able to do that. lol. one of the best and most successful of my attempts at this was something so ridiculously simple. we were out at a nice restaurant for dinner. i was wearing a nice dress and thigh-high stockings with garters. then, all i did was excuse myself to go to the bathroom. BUT... when i came back i ever so discretely handed him my thong. i got the best reaction ever out of doing that. the look on his face, just... everything. needless to say he couldn't get me home fast enough! LOL!

OMG that is hot!

I love men fresh out of the shower, in a towel or fully dressed. They just smell wonderful and I just want to run my fingers through that damp hair. *Fans self*

lol. the response was more than satisfactory. XD

and i hear you there too, ruby. tho i find my eyes tend to drift to the hips when that towel is wrapped around the waist. there's something about a man's hips... and then wondering what would happen if i just yanked on the towel. XD but srsly, i love looking at the hips with the towel. leaves a lot to the imagination.

Rubyliday said:
I like being turned on in public. There is something just so wicked about being wet while I am walking through a store or sitting to eat. In my mind, everyone knows, or they could know and it only fuels the fire.

My god woman......where do you reside agian lmao!!!

darkangel76 said:
lol. the response was more than satisfactory. XD

and i hear you there too, ruby. tho i find my eyes tend to drift to the hips when that towel is wrapped around the waist. there's something about a man's hips... and then wondering what would happen if i just yanked on the towel. XD but srsly, i love looking at the hips with the towel. leaves a lot to the imagination.

act on it next time!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to say that a neutral female friend (we dated, she's with someone else, we're comfortable with each other) was over while I showered just last week and I came out in my towel as my robe was being washed and she mentioned the same thing about hips. Granted she snapped a few photos, but said the same thing.

Lately my list though has consisted of women biting their bottom lip, women who are married or in very stable relationships, or the thrill of meeting a stranger somewhere. The married woman part is odd as I'd never ever do something like that to my wife or girlfriend, yet I'd practically brag about snagging a taken woman.

i couldn't go after someone who was attached and being attached myself i could never see myself accepting another's offer. looking, sure. doing... ummm... never. it just wouldn't happen. nor would i want it to. so i'm with you on that one, hahvy. <3

It's one of my life's great disappointments that I keep finding nice, sexy, smart women... only to see a ring on that lockdown finger.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
To me, it's trashy to go after someone's girl/guy. But hey, whatever gets your libido going.

Yay hips. <3​

But that's what's weird...I'd feel so guilty if I ruined things between them.

Red heads... umm... the reason I liked Dread Brass Shadows.

Also an unexpected one, looking at a video that was posted on here and watching this woman changing her stockings turned me on.

Something that turns me on is a woman half undressed, with clothing still on but exposing herself. There's just something about it. Clothing can be sexy, and a naked body of course, but clothes disheveled and half on, either torn or not quite off yet, is really sexy to me. Like, a shirt pulled down to expose the breasts, or a strap from a bra or tank top hanging limply off the shoulder, or panties taken off and left to gather at the knees or loosely around an ankle.

Sometimes, clothes are like a mask we wear to show the world and there is something to be said for an outfit that accentuates curves, with colors and soft textures. And a naked body presents a kind of vulnerability, a readiness to be taken, no more barriers between flesh. But the in between is like a mixture of them, the mask still there, who she is with it on, still there, roughly tugging it away from those essential parts of the body to escape the barriers it puts between us. Also...it's just sexy.

Also, markings left in the heat of passion(on either me or her), like bruises, scratches, and bite marks. Just something about letting go during intercourse, to the point where your partner, as an object of desire, becomes something more--a canvas of violent intimacy. Seeing things like, a bite mark embedded in her shoulder; feeling scratches left on my back; seeing bruises on her wrists where I held her down; hickeys left on her inner thighs--all heat my blood.

Thank you, darkangel. =)

Bared shoulders. A slender neck, gracefully sloping down to bared shoulders that crest and go down to slender arms. Bared shoulder blades, shivering... Collar bone, elegant lines and curves, throat flexing as she swallows and breathes... Very vulnerable and kissable...and bitable...

darkangel76 said:
you just had to mention biting... didn't you! XD
I cannot help it. Lovers are for nomming on, what with being so delicious and all.

i know, right?!?! now all i can think about are half-dressed men with bite marks on them.... and man hips peeking through either a towel or unbuttoned/unzipped jeans..... GAH GAH GAH!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom