Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fire Emblem

SexyFarmWife

Planetoid
Just thought I would see if anyone were interested in a group Fire Emblem thread, with the nation at peace and all the heroes not able to battle, realizing how attractive the other heroes are...

i should be posting in a day or two guys sorry....just still trying to get the head clear due to all the medical shit and the whole fire incident a week ago

Do I need a Char Sheet?
[automerge]1564650364[/automerge]
i should be posting in a day or two guys sorry....just still trying to get the head clear due to all the medical shit and the whole fire incident a week ago

Kay Kay, How do you make your pictures show up on the side? :[

Sounds rough. :/ Hope you're doing all right! Don't worry about us, we'll survive if you need time.

Do I need a Char Sheet?
Should be fine without one. I don't think any of the rest of us have one, even Zephy's OC.

Yeah, none of us have anything like that. Just realized, might be nice to have someone play Lena, a pretty cute Cleric from the FE game Iā€™m playing through, Shadow Dragon {though not as cute as Lucina or, date I say it, Caeda}.

Especially since someone is going to go fetch Lena for a certain crisis at the moment? OCs are welcome, just be interesting and share the spotlight šŸ˜‰

Okies, Just making sure. I'll have my introduction done s oon! It'll be epic! >;D

Do I need a Char Sheet?
[automerge]1564650364[/automerge]

Kay Kay, How do you make your pictures show up on the side? :[

So basically you would make a table so click insert table tab

then place the pictures on left or right column in a two column

Sorry thought I posted this but clearly forgot.

So basically you would make a table so click insert table tab

then place the pictures on left or right column in a two column

Sorry thought I posted this but clearly forgot.

Would that work for moderately large pictures or do they need to be a certain size?

It shrinks them down pretty decent.

Just need to make sure to hit enter after 3 or four lines for a new paragraph or they will make it super tiny.

Back
Top Bottom