Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fire Emblem

SexyFarmWife

Planetoid
Just thought I would see if anyone were interested in a group Fire Emblem thread, with the nation at peace and all the heroes not able to battle, realizing how attractive the other heroes are...

Thread started, and open for all to join :) I can run multiple characters if needed, but hope some more ladies will want to join too!

Can you post up the link also i can reply after work. Id really like to play as Chrom across from fem robin if possible.

Hey I would love to join maybe as Celica or Lucina

Also East if you are wondering they found fluid behind my ear drum and also think vertigo is part of the issue so im on new meds and its clearing up slowly.

I am fairly sure someone was hoping aloud for Lucina already!
Heck yeah I'm in. No way I'm missing the possible chance to 'play' with Lucina. Just saying...
Yeah... something like that!

EDIT- I’mma be honest, I only just started playing Fire Emblem Heroes Tuesday, literally ten minutes before I found this RP. I’ve had to look some things up on the Wiki, but I’m generally blasting through the storyline, so I should have a former grasp on the finer details of the Heroes Universe sooner rather than later.

Feel free to interrupt the dinner party. I did say there was plenty of food ;) And someone needs to help me tease the boys :p

OCs are welcome, just introduce them in a way that makes sense in the scene and gives a good description like zephysempai did :)

Sick so how do we apply to rp as Lucina.

ldVvIwM.gif

237a3505421ebeb0c92e53dff3192703.gif

i think we need a character creation page still, and an opening post to the RP.

Also I want to play Male robin, across from female robin, and fuck the time space continuum in the ass.
[automerge]1563000489[/automerge]
cd6gqbwtfj.jpg

Just be the first person to post as the character to play them. I haven't made a character page, but if someone wants to make one and link it to the threads that would probably help :)

I'd be up for playing fem-Robin. Bit late where I am now, but I might get an intro post for her up tomorrow, after I've had some sleep.

Back
Top Bottom