Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fire Emblem

SexyFarmWife

Planetoid
Just thought I would see if anyone were interested in a group Fire Emblem thread, with the nation at peace and all the heroes not able to battle, realizing how attractive the other heroes are...

Okay, so I've been writing up my post--but I got to thinking--is there a post ledger? Like, do we post in a certain order? I don't want to step on toes or seem like I'm trying to steal the spotlight.

Yeah thats correct but do keep it in site rules. Nowi need not apply.
[automerge]1563418196[/automerge]
Seriously lets keep those dragons out of the rps on this site.

Do we have any established lore? Where is the Arsk castle at? What kingdom? What village is garrisoned in its walls? What other Empires exist(ed) prior to the war?

and I know my char is gonna be confused...she just kind of merged with the old dead spirit of their lucina aka im like I CAN SEE....wait..how do I know the others names...and thoughts..."

Well i know that my robin played awakening on classic mode, and did so poorly getting a lot of his awakening crew killed due to a high difficulty. Thats why hes overly emotional

I'm going to be playing a High Prince, wyvern rider who killed his father to help end the war. I've got my post almost completed now.

Welcome to the group. Basically, Fire Emblem Heroes, but set distant future. There is an uneasy peace, Hel was killed/defeated. Feel free to add background as long as it doesn't contradict what has already been established (for instance, Fjorm killed Hel by stabbing through her best friend Eir, an alt world Shareena, and now is queen of the dead, and part of the reason for the peace is so that Fjorm accepts the mantel so people can actually die and not live in eternal suffering). Fjorm has not yet gone Bride Fjorm, but has started learning the staff, refusing to take up the spear again.

That said, I think it is currently Haru/Lucina we are waiting on reactions from.

Can my characters father be a follower or general of Hel?

How do your pictures show up on the side like that? Do they need to be a certain size?

Basically, you can be anyone. If you're an Original Character, be sure to give a good explanation of your whereabouts and your story, as well as a bit about your appearance.

I don't know that you technically need pictures, but they might help for an OC. Ask Princess Kaylin how she got her pics to do that if you want to know.

And keep in mind, I am NOT the Moderator of this RP. That would be SexyFarmWife.

NGL, I'm at least a LITTLE interested in this. I'm interested in FE:A characters, a couple Fates characters, and Dimitri/Sylvain from FE:3H. Recently been playing through the game, and it's pretty damn good. Gaius is my all time sweetie, obviously, but the characters from FE3H are amazing too.

I have a huge crush on Edelgard right now, in a conversation i called her my little tyrant.

Hahaha...

FUCK EDELGARDE. Fuckin' bitch tried to kill my Dimitri. Fuck you for opposing the Church of Seiros. Fuck you AND your emo butler.

Back
Top Bottom