Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To See A World [midnite_runXLunarCinnamon]

Gwendolyn happily snuggles in closer to Tane as she's pulled in, smiling up at her words and shrugging her shoulders, "you could never hurt me," she says in return, and quickly dives back to her breast, biting and nipping as she sucks, leaving a love bite that rivaled the ones on her neck. She didn't want to hear any if's and's or but's. Gwen was much stronger than she looked, but she appreciates, as always, Tane's compassion and care for her. The Princess could say all she wanted now that it was over but, who knows what may have happened in the moment? So instead of arguing, Gwen put her energy elsewhere, pumping away at Tane's cock as she whispered against her skin, nipping at her breast. Each time she did, Tane's cock jumped in her hand, so when Tane begged her to be rougher, Gwendolyn happily took the opportunity.

It wasn't long before Tane was rambling in the night air, gasping and panting as she swore out "I love you's". Gwen grinned, heart soaring in her chest as she watched her lover peak. In a way this was better than her cumming inside her... from behind she wouldn't have been able to see her. The way her face scrunched up, her throat tensing as she growled, that delicious line of drool on her bottom lip, dripping off her chin. Gwen's heart skips a beat as she watches her with bated breath of her own, feeling her hand on her back pulling her in tighter, the Princess quickens her movements. Then, with three words she'd never be tired of hearing, Tane explodes in her hand. Gwen leaves her breast with one last suck and nip, turning her head just in time to watch the first rope of Tane's orgasm come shooting forward. It lands on the bed as Tane growls, so deep it rumbles against Gwendolyn, vibrating her entire body. Gwen moans herself, encouraging her on as her hand is steadily covered in cum. She squeezes as Tane begins to come down, urging out every last drop from her length as she turns back to watch her face, lounging on her hand as she looks down at her.

As she finally begins to calm, Gwen let's her pace slow to a stop before taking her hand away. She lifts it to the light, heart jumping in her chest. She's impressed. She always is when it comes to Tane, every time she impresses her more. Right now, she's impressed with the sheer amount she'd managed to push out of her... there was so much still left on the sheets, on Tane's thighs, let alone Gwendolyn's hand. The Princess sits up fully again, making busy work of cleaning off her hand, licking it clean easily enough. As she sucks on a finger, she looks back down to Tane who is finally starting to catch her breath. She offers her a weak thumbs up, and Gwendolyn snorts, easily doing the laughing for the two of them as she bursts into giggles.

She finishes up with her hand, deeming herself all clean before she falls back down next to Tane, throwing her leg over her muscled stomach, a hand resting on her chest and her head at her shoulder as she snuggles into her, "I take it that was okay then?"

Tane feels her vision dim, lethargy sinking into her skin as she basks in the afterglow of her orgasm. Gwen's voice is faint on the edges of her consciousness, stars still blinking in her eyes. Her entire body feels tingly and tremors set her thighs to shaking. Her chest rises and falls gently, sweat pouring down the valley in between her breasts. Gwen's body is against her, leg wrapped about her midsection. Their skin is slick and Tane can pick up Gwen's smell, that sweet and mild scent of vanilla mixed with the sharp hint of sweat and sex, Tane sighs in content at the contact, bringing on arm around to pull Gwen in closer. "It was very adequate, my love," Tane replies softly, her eyes still half-lidded. She can't remember the last time she's been so thoroughly drained; it feels as if she's run a marathon. The sheets under them are ruined, soaked through with their combined sweat and lovemaking. In a normal situation, the dampness under her naked back would bother her, but Tane welcomes it. It's a clear sign of what happened her and it fills her with pride.

"I'm sorry for not finishing inside you. I should stop, you know, treating you so gently," Tane comments, her hand idly rubbing up and down Gwen's shoulder. She stares up at the ceiling, focused on the contours of their shadows on the wall. Crickets sing loudly in the garden outside, accompanied by the occasional hooting of an owl. "I know you're stronger than you'd like. I just end up being overbearing. Like my mother that way." At a point, Tane knew she'd have to learn to let Gwen stand on her own. Being a knight played into Tane's protective instincts, her desire to protect those she loved. Yet, as she had already proven, Gwen was no wilting flower.The princess needed Tane's support, not to be coddled.

Tane shifts herself so that she's able to face Gwen directly. There's a few moments of silence in which the two simply stared at each other. The orc's ruby eyes take in every feature, committing it to memory. She traces imaginary lines between each of Gwen's freckles, forming a constellation. The specks of hazel in her green eyes, the thickness of her eyelashes, the way they almost seemed to flutter whenever Gwen blinked. Her sweaty copper hair, falling over shoulders, obscuring her neck and breasts. The ever so faint splash of freckles across her breasts. Each inch of Gwen a marvel, every individual detail worthy of being admire on it's own.

"At the dinner table with Maldur, I mentioned I took a shorter name because my mother said it'd be easier. That's not...entirely true. There is another reason. In the old orcish ways, to give someone your birth name is a surrendering. Orcs refer to you by your family name. My family name is Parasha. I would be referred to as ' U'du Parasha.' It roughly means 'child of the Parasha'. To give someone your birth name is to give your all. To trust one with a piece of you," Tane whispers, bringing her hand up to Gwen's face, brushing her cheek with a single thumb.

"My name is Ta'naego U'du Parasha."

The name spills from her lips a hushed whisper, only audible due to their proximity, as if Tane feared the birds would hear it. Nobody knew her full name, not even Briar. Only her mother, the woman who raised her, had ever known it. To confess this, it was monumental. It left her short of breath and her pulse quickened, a rush of adrenaline in her veins. In the eyes of orcs, this was the last step before marriage. To give your full name meant to know, from the very bottom of your heart, that the recepient meant more than life itself. She doesn't know if Gwen fully grasps the gravity of it, whether the hushed manner she reveals it is lost on her, but she cares little. The meaning to Tane is immense.

"Good," Gwen whispers, petting Tane's dark hair from her face. She keeps herself propped up as she looks at her, simply admiring her while Tane looks back, her hand on the small of Gwendolyn's back, pulling her in. Closer and closer they come together until Gwen is practically laying on top of her. Her leg over her stomach, cradled by Tane's hand, keeping her gently in place. Gwendolyn smiles sweetly at her, a subconscious expression, one she can't help. Looking at her just makes her happy. What else is there to do but smile then, she thinks. An especially so when she was so exhausted. It made Gwen ecstatic, her little heart racing beneath her chest at the fact that she alone brought this woman to exhaustion; she could barely keep her eyes open! And Gwen had done this -- all on her own. She felt a sinful pride seeping under her skin, one she revealed in.

"Please don't apologize. It's not an absolute necessity for me nor do I really mind where you finish so long as you do. If you want to, that is". Gwen smiled down at her, appreciating her words. The Princess was learning a thing or two herself. Where Tane was learning not to treat her as if she were made of porcelain, Gwen was learning that sex was not as straight forward as it seemed. It didn't have to just be insertion, intercourse, finishing. It could be fun. It could be body ravishing orgasms like the two had shared or it could be fun, teasing without any end goals in mind. Gwendolyn found herself comfortable with that. There was so much less pressure to be good at what she was doing when she didn't need to be. Though, the pride she still felt from moments earlier still sat like a warm blanket on top of her, reminding her that yes, it could just be fun and games but, if need be, Gwendolyn was more than capable of upping the stakes.

In any case, she thanked Tane with a kiss to her cheek as she spoke. She was far stronger than she looked, far more capable. But she appreciated Tane being careful with her, at least for now. She didn't manhandle her, didn't force her to do things she didn't want to do. She took it slow, eased her into it, helped her enjoy it alongside Tane so that the both of them felt fulfilled. That was more important to Gwen than whether or not Tane was emptying herself inside her or breaking the bed. All that mattered to Gwen in the end was that she and Tane enjoyed one another's company, and that seemed a task that was near impossible to fail at.

"You are not overbearing," she whispered, "you care. And that's what I love about you. Thank you for taking care of me".

Gwen lay there, simply watching Tane take her in. In turn, Gwen did the same. Her raven hair, damply stuck to her forehead even after Gwen had pushed it back. It had simply fallen back into place. Her pale skin, glistening in the moonlight with sweat... the freckles and beauty marks dotting her skin amongst the scars that cut jagged lines along her flesh. Gwen traced a particularly harsh looking one up her forearm, brushing her fingers along it as Tane lay there, shifting to look at her. Gwen easily meets her eyes, in fact it's second nature to do so now. She's no longer embarrassed to, or nervous, or shy. Of course, she still heats up under Tane's gaze, cheeks bright red as she meets her equally red irises, but Gwendolyn finds comfort in her looks, and she smiles softly up at her.

She raises a brow after a moment, realizing with a quickening of her pulse what Tane was about to tell her, her smile growing wider. She had been intrigued and excited upon learning Tane did not go by her birth name. She wanted to know why, wanted to ask but... she didn't know if that was appropriate. And, well, they had been so busy with other things that it had nearly slipped her mind. So, when Tane offered it to her, Gwendolyn happily listened. This almost felt more real than when Gwen had asked Tane to marry her, disguised inside a silly joke... Tane was truly offering a piece of herself to her. Making this so much more special than it had been before, a feat in and of itself.

"Ta'naego U'du Parasha".

Tane whispers it, the pronunciation rolling off her tongue like butter, so quiet that Gwendolyn's has to lean in close to listen, catching just the faintest sound. Her heart skips a beat as she hears her say it. She leans into Tane's hand on her cheek, holding her own over top as she hums against her touch. Her first instinct is to say her name back but, she doesn't want to embarrass herself pronouncing it. She wants to learn how. She had caught her last name best, having heard her say it more than once.

"Parasha… U'du Parasha," she looks down as she speaks before meeting Tane's eyes again, seeking approval, though that was the easy part. Gwen purses her lips for a moment before trying her hand, "Ta'nahgo…" she says, though scrunches her nose as she shakes her head. She tries again, this time it sounds right, "Ta'naego.. it's pretty," Gwen says, smiling up at her. She repeats it again, a few more times to make sure the pronunciation is sticking, before saying her full name, "Ta'naego U'du Parasha… Gwendolyn Myrica Solara U'du Parasha. I like it".

"Testing out our names already?" Tane asks with a chuckle, taking a good deal of amusement in the way Gwen fumbles at pronouncing her name, the syllables falling off her tongue clumsily. Regardless, hearing it out of her mouth fills Tane with a joy. She relished in the surrendering of this piece of her to Gwen, as if they very act had bound them together, a red string of fate linking them together. She adores the way their names mesh together; more than anything, it represented a union of two disparate cultures. Though they shared things in common, a knack for humour and hunger for new experiences, they were different in so many ways. Their backgrounds, their bodies and even attitudes. Yet, it made them stronger. They could cover each other's weaknesses, hold the other up when they faltered. A union, in the truest possible sense. "They sound beautiful together, my love. Like poetry."

Tane leans in to kiss Gwen again, slow and sensual. Her hands pull their bodies closer together, relishing the way their breasts press against each other. The orc wishes she had the energy to proposition Gwen again, but her legs are jelly. She can feel exhaustion setting into her bones, her eyelids growing heavy. The quiet of the room, save for the slowly dying fireplace, lull her to sleep. The princess had drained Tane in a way she'd never been, the bed blow them feeling like a cloud to her worn body. "My love, I'd give anything to pick this up again, but I'm absolutely drained and we do have a busy day ahead of us," Tane murmurs, breaking the kiss with an obvious reluctance, her lips shining. She brings a hand to Gwen's face again, brushing a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "But, nothing says we can't sneak in some more fun tomorrow." The orc wiggles her hips playfully in response.

The orc wonders what lies ahead of them and a sense of anxiety grips her about the future; their relationship would be difficult, to put it lightly. No matter how much they loved each other, it wouldn't be as simple as just announcing their union. It would take planning and timing. To make it public at the Evergeen festival would too public, such an controversial announcement bound to spark more confusion than joy. Indeed, they would need to keep it to themselves for now. There is a childish joy in the fantasy; sneaking in kisses when eyes were averted, stealing away for a hasty bout of love-making before anyone notices their absence. Yet, there is a current of sadness to it all, being unable to shout their love of each other to the rooftops. Alas, it would work out in the end, they only needed to take the right steps to make it happen. Whenever she closes her eyes, she sees a future. A balcony facing the evening sun. Plains farther than the eye can see, the blades of grass dancing gently in the summer wind. Gwen's hand in her own. She turns to look at Tane, her smile gentle. They kiss, the laughter of children in the garden like wind chimes.

"I love you, Gwendolyn Myrica Solara U'du Parasha. On this day and for every day until the end of time," Tane says again, giving Gwen an affectionate peck on the nose. Tane snuggles into the bed, pulling up the blankets, blessedly untouched by their love-making. The warmth and snugness of their embrace is enough to pull Tane away to slumber, her eyelids fluttering shut, the last thing in her vision is Gwen's radiant features, that wreath of copper hair blazing in the light.

"They do sound beautiful don't they?" Almost like they were meant to be together, merged perfectly, slipping off the tongue with ease. Gwendolyn smiles against Tane's lips, her slow movements pulling Gwen into almost sleep as they kiss, their lips moving against one another with a crawling, but delicious tempo. She hums as Tane pulls her in closer, the Princess melting in her hands. It was as if she couldn't get close enough, Tane's body soft beneath her as she relaxed her muscles in her sleepiness, her exhaustion. Gwen was always soft herself, and she loved laying against Tane's usual hardness but, there was something comforting about her whole body relaxing beneath her that made Gwen's heart skip a beat. She trusted her. With her name, with her body, with her life.

Gwen pushed Tane's hair back from her forehead, petting her, running her fingers through her hair as she watched her breathing grow heavier. Deeper. She smiled down at her, completely enamoured by the peaceful look on her face. As she spoke, Gwen hushed her gently, leaning in to press a kiss over a tusk. Gwendolyn would love to continue herself but, she too was too exhausted to move past this. She didn't even know if she'd stay awake long enough through it all to finish, not that it particularly mattered to her but, she preferred to give Tane her undivided attention when they were making love, something she surely couldn't do right now.

More than anything now, she wanted to fall asleep in her arms. She had been up far too long, rising early this morning and now it was late, late at night. So, Gwen shook her head, smiling down at Tane as she tucked a soft strand of raven hair behind her lover's ear, leaning in again to press a kiss to her cheek as Tane did the same to Gwen's copper locks. Her fingers on her skin left a warm afterglow, leaving Gwnedolyn shuddering against her.

She whined a little as Tane rose, though settled after she fell back down to the bed, tugging the blankets over their forms. Gwen felt like she was in an oven with Tane beneath the blankets by her side, heat radiating off her like a fire, making the Princesses eyes grow heavier and heavier until finally, she couldn't keep them open. She fell into Tane's hold, wrapped around her as she rest her head on her shoulder, her arm beneath her breast as she felt the weight of sleep crawl slowly over her. She is already dreaming by the time Tane falls asleep, though it's only mere moments after Gwendolyn does.

Still, the Princess spends her night in a deep, refreshing sleep. Perhaps the best of her life since she was a little girl. She has no worries, she doesn't keep herself up wondering. Her body is exhausted from her travels, from her time in the tavern, and from the wonderful whole body workout she'd been so blessed to experience with the love of her life. She slips easily into sleep, dreaming the whole night through of Tane. Of their life together after Evergreen. What might they see? What would they do? Who would they meet? She dreamed of introducing her to her parents, of meeting Tane's mother. She dreamed of announcing their engagement to the world, the joy she felt when people accepted them. But her exhaustion, in leading her into a deep sleep, left her thinking about a certain someone she didn't particularly want to have dreams about.

She woke in the early morning in a cold sweat, startled awake by Kaiser's face, his grin... twisted and awful every time he looked at her, even in the waking world. She wasn't startled, but she certainly couldn't sleep seeing him. So, she lay there as she opened her eyes, feeling a body against her. Warm, comforting... Tane. She sighed, calming herself as she relaxed into her hold again, reminding herself she was safe. He wasn't here, he couldn't hurt her... and if he was and he tried? She imagined, as she slipped back to sleep, her imagination now turning to dreams, Tane running him through... and it brought her comfort like nothing else.

With the comfort of Gwen cuddled up to her, sleep finds Tane easily. Her eyes begin to flutter close, her last sight Gwen's slumbering face, her lips parted ever so slightly. The orc pulls her in tighter, as if she was afraid the woman would vanish from her grip. That overbearing instinct, her desire to protect more than anything else. As if, somehow, if she held Gwen tightly enough, she could protect her even in her dreams. In a way, maybe she could.

Tane silently wonders if Kaiser haunts her; in the bone arena of her mind, is Kaiser there? A spectre, always at her shoulder. She feels her blood grow hot, her pulse quickening. The man was far away, a distant thought, but it doesn't quell Tane's rage. The desire embedded deep in her to strangle him, watch the light leave his eyes, make him feel as powerless as he did the young woman who once trusted him. The knight takes a deep breath, as if to expel her anger into the air, purge herself. There was no health or joy to be found in silent fuming. She could do nothing to change the situation or bring justice for Gwen, not now. Maybe, when the tour was all said and done, they could confront Kaiser. Together.

Tane closes her eyes, lets sleep drag her down into that abyss.

Her dreams were usually a mess; the memories of past battles bubbling up from the dark. Not many ever wondered how decades of war affected the knight. The scarring of watching friends heads lopped off, peppered with arrows and every manner of death. Their ghost latch onto her, bloodied hands grabbing her by her hair, trying to pull her down into the dirt with them. Blaming her for living, enjoying life and all it brought while they rotted in the dirt. The orc's face scrunches up in distress, occasionally growling. Suddenly, there's a flame. A light. Gwen, her a crown of fire, burning away the dark. Her smile is radiant. the surface of the sun. Tane instinctively grips her tighter. Her protector, her talisman. For once, her dreams were kind.

Tane's eyes flutter open slowly. The light of morning floods in through the balcony, casting the entire room in a dull gold. Birds chirp happily, singing in unison. Even from up in their room, Tane could smell breakfast, the heavy scent of bacon wafting under the door. The orc shifts gently, doing her best not to wake her love. Looking down, Tane admires her sleeping face, leaning to peck her on the cheek. The sheets under them are stiff and in desperate need of changing. "Maids are gonna kill us," Tane mutters as she carefully extracts herself from Gwen's grip, making sure to put the blanket back on her. She runs a hand across Gwen's cheek, a single finger tracing lines between each of her freckles.

Standing up, she basks in the warm glow of the sun. Stretching her body, she can feel this soreness of last night's festivities hit her like a truck. Her bones pop loudly as she rolls her shoulders and arms. "Getting old," Tane says to herself as she begins a series squats, loosening her limbs before dropping into pushups. The knight's morning routine always consisted of a series of light exercises. The exterion woke her mind up and got her muscles loose. The day ahead would be a flurry, to say the least, There would be fittings, tours of the festival grounds. Maldur would no doubt seek to bore them yet again with his endless preening. It all annoyed Tane, setting her teeth to grinding. More than anything, she simply wanted to spend time with Gwen. to show her around Evergreen. Take a walk through the woods, share the apples that fell from the trees, firm to grip and crisp to the bite. Maybe kiss and cuddle under the trees, under dappled sunlight.

Anything but spend more time entertaining this petty game of thrones and nobility.

Gwendolyn wakes to an empty bed. At first she isn't concerned, still not even sure where she was yet, and then she remembers her night. She grows worried. The Princess reaches out a hand thinking perhaps she had rolled away, but the spot next to her is already cooled. She sits up in worry, though her anxiety is quickly quelled by a soft grunt and the pale expanse of Tane's back.

Gwen watches intently for a long while, appreciating the sweat like dew on her skin, glistening in the morning sunlight. She ran her fingers through her long hair, bringing a knee to her chest to rest her arms and head upon as she enjoyed the show.

The muscles in her back and shoulders contract, ripple with the effort of pushing her body weight upward. She can see the strain in her calves, the definition in her thighs, and she finds herself tilting her head as she imagines herself on her back, Tane continuing to push herself up as if she were nothing but a sheet of paper. Gwen smiles at the thought, slowly making her way out of bed. She pushes the covers off of herself, slipping out of bed quietly and making her way over to her knight.

Gwen felt more rested than ever, bright and chipper this morning, despite the alcohol she had the night before. She expected a wicked hangover but, she had sobered up so fast that she wasn't even sure he body remembered being drunk. She most certainly wasn't complaining though, and the pain and stiffness of her body made up for the lack of hangover well enough on its own. Gwen winced as she walked up to Tane, a little limp in her step, but nothing a little stretching couldn't help.

She settled in right next to her, easily falling into her own morning routine. A small set of easy stretches to limber her up. Gwen cleated her throat as she stretched her legs out in front of her, leaning forward until her forehead touched her legs. Gwen had always been very flexible, stretching helped keep her that way.

"Good morning, sweetheart," she said happily, her heart racing in her chest as she watched her doing her push-ups. She wished for nothing else but an empty schedule today and infinite time to spend with Tane. But the morning and it's quiet fog of sleep would have to do for the time being. "Did you sleep well?"

Last edited:
Tane is deep in concentration, one hand behind her back as she continues her excise with a single arm, quiet grunts of exertion spilling from her lips. She barely notices Gwen slip from the covers until she's already next to her. Tane pauses mid push-up to watch Gwen stretch, showcasing a flexbility that Tane sorely lacked. The orc bites her lip, clearly enjoying the show, the way her body moves and contorts so effortlessly. Gwen calls Tane "sweetheart" and she feels her face grow warm; it was little more than a simple pet name but it brought a joy to her heart. tempted her into giggles. She imagines the sheer shock on Maldur's face if they were to share these pet names in public, stating their love boldly for all to hear.

"Besides my hips popping, I'm absolutely wonderful, honey," Tane replies through a final set of pushups before flopping down on her side. The orc is still as naked as her birth day, hair hair messy and falling lazily over her face. She watches Gwen for a spell, the side of her face resting on her palm. The sunlight fliltered through the window hits Gwen in such a way that it seems to highlight her best features, from the rich tan of her skin to the green of her eyes. One day, there will be no festivals or diplomacy to tie them down.

"How was yours? I know it might be embarassing at first, but you can tell me if I was in any of them," Tane grins cheekily, her tusks gleaming in the sunlight.There was a moment, in between her own fevered dreams, she woke to see Gwen's face in distress. Tane contemplated waking her then, asking her if she was okay, but held back. Dreams were dreams, spectres and ghosts that ultimately the dreamer would have to face on their own.

She winks before sliding herself over to Gwen. Running a hand through her hair, Tane leans in to kiss her, a gentle and delicate thing. It's a delight, to kiss your lover in the morning, recovering from a night of love-making before. Tane breaks the kiss for only a few seconds, her eyes locked onto Gwen's, before moving in again. This kiss is deeper, hungry. It makes the hair on her arms stand up, an electric current racing through her veins. Her hand rests on Gwen's head, pushing her hair back. More than anything, she wants to throw obligation to the wind. What was any festival in the face of a lazy morning with your wife to be? To bask in the sun, birds and insects singing in harmony, the light summer breeze on your skin?

"Fuck the festival, my love. Let's spend all day in bed, fucking and cuddling. I'll have the maids bring us fruits and you can eat them off my tits." The knight waggles her eyebrows and takes each of her breasts in hand, shaking them in opposite directions. Tane knows full well that the possibility was totally out of the question, but it was no crime to try anyways.

Gwen turned her head to better watch her as she pushed herself up, only one hand to lift her full weight. "Show off," Gwendolyn smirked up at her as she stretched out like a cat, fingers spread as she did, the tenseness in her back melting away, a pop here and there as she sighed to herself at the feeling. She felt better already, opening her hips up as she stretched herself out, sitting back up fully and lifting her hands to the sky. Gwen too was still naked, her breasts hanging at her chest, bruised from their love making, extra sensitive. She sunk back into herself as she relaxed, rolling her head on her shoulders, finding a nice pop before settling in next to Tane on the plush carpet. She smiled up at her, heart skipping a beat as she called her 'honey'. Sweet and simple, but delightful nonetheless.

She admires her tousled hair, the way it falls over the bridge of her straight nose, cascades over a crimson eye, framing her face perfectly. Gwendolyn rests on her side, simply admiring her body. The definition in her muscles, the way her chest rises and falls from the effort of her workout, the sweat beading along her chest and arms. Gwen wants nothing more than to spend the rest of her day with her, the rest of her life. But there would be more than enough time for that later. Gwen had responsibilities, and as much as she wanted to let Tane distract her from them, probably doing so on their very first stop was a little obvious.

"You were in every single one," Gwendolyn whispers, thinking again of her dreams. The one with Kaiser didn't even cross her mind. Instead, she thought of the ones where she watched Tane going about her business. Dressing, undressing, sitting in the carriage across from her, legs spread apart as she grew more and more comfortable. She saw the sunlight dancing through the trees, speckling Tane's form in bright, warm light, leaving her practically glowing as Gwen sat in the shade opposite her. She remembered a particular moment, crawling out of the shade, leaving it behind. When she did, she was met with Tane's open arms, beckoning her into the warm summer sun, pulling her away from her past, into a much deserved happy future. As much as Gwen was Tane's saving grace, Tane was the same for Gwen.

She smiled brightly as Tane comes in closer, running her fingers through the smaller woman's hair, pulling her in to press their lips together. Gwen melts into the kiss, her own hand quickly finding Tane's shoulder, sliding gently up to cup her cheek, fingers tracing her sharp jawline. Their kiss is warm, electric, comforting. It's lazy, just as Gwendolyn felt this morning, but it's perfect. When Tane pulls away, Gwen's eyes flutter open to protest, whine or make a big deal out of it, wanting her lips back on hers but, just as she's about to complain, Tane dips her head and crashes her lips against hers again. This kiss was more passionate, heavier. Gwen sighs against her lips, moving herself closer to press their bodies together. And then, it's all over again as quickly as it began. Gwen's brows furrow a little in mild frustration. She had responsibilities though, she reminds herself quite quickly. Important ones -- ones that, if she didn't fulfill, would get Tane in trouble. And that was the last thing she wanted.

Gwendolyn blinks at Tane's request, a quiet moment passing between them before she snorts and bursts out laughing, tears in the corners of her eyes by the time she settles, shaking her head.

"As luxurious as that sounds, and trust me it sounds incredible, it would be in our best interest to start the day..." she sighs, reaching a hand out to run down Tane's arm, tracing the scars along her skin as she moved her hand up to cup her face again, brushing a thumb along the length of her small tusk, relishing in the feeling and watching Tane's reaction beneath her. "Nothing is stopping us from starting the day together though," she said, her voice canted low as rose up from the carpet, offering Tane her hand, "share a bath with me?"

"Hey, my tits would make a fantastic shelf," Tane jokes as she continues to jiggle her breasts, chuckling along with Gwen; the orc rarely got to joke with anyone like this. She always projects the image of the stalwart warrior, the hardened knight with a frown like granite and eyes that burned like embers. Whatever humour she displayed to most was usually dry and sharp. It's only around those she loves that the goofier side of her rears its head to play. Tane likes to show Gwen this side of her; the warrior grew tired of everyone boiling her down to simply a self-serious warrior, as if she never knew joy or laughter.

Tane hums at the contact on her tusk, closing her eyes and basking in the affection. If it was up to her, Tane could spend all day laying on the floor while Gwen played with her tusks, the red-head whispering sweet nothings all the while. The orc lets out an audible whine as Gwen pulls away, suggesting a communal bath. Tane's eyes lights up at the idea; it was a situation that she used to have fantasies about in her more affectionate moods, staring out at the distance with distant smile. It seemed a childish fantasy, one more fitting nobles and royalty, not rough and tumble orcs lined with scars. Yet, here Gwen was, giving her the chance to fulfill this dream. "I'd want nothing more. As long as you promise not to tease me too much about my rather potent odor," Tane replies with a smirk, doing her best to hide the unadulterated excitement thrumming just under her skin. Pulling herself up with Gwen's help, Tane stretches a final time before making her way to the bathroom/

The tub is huge, a size that seemed rather standard for royals. It was just big enough to fit them both of them comfortably. The orc starts up the bath, checking the water and arranging soaps. Tane looks absolutely focused, mulling over the smallest detail, muttering to herself. She wanted this to be perfect, a moment they could share together and look back on. Turning back to Gwen, Tane's eyes drink her in, illuminated by the light spilling in from the window. Chewing on her bottom lip, Tane's thinks for a moment before lowering herself to her knees, looking up at her lover. "I know it is rather early, but I woke up absolutely starving, You wouldn't mind if I had some breakfast, hm?" Tane asks, her voice dropping to a low purr. Her hands roam up Gwen's legs, stopping at the generous swell of her hips, a devilish grin on her features.

That seed of arousal grows in her stomach, like a knot begging to be snapped. Her lips plant soft kisses on Gwen's belly, moving down to that soft dusting of copper hair just above her mound. The orc takes in her scent, feeling something akin to nostalgia, as if the few hours she spent away from eating her out sparked pleasant memories. Memories she was eager to relive. Tane looks up at Gwen and her eyes smolder with desire, the crimson orbs like slow burning coals.

Gwen loves this side of Tane. Joking and fun, not afraid to make a fool of herself just to earn a laugh from Gwendolyn... which wasn't necessarily hard. Gwen laughed at almost every joke Tane made, finding the joy in it somewhere no matter how silly it was. She relished in seeing this side of Tane. A side that only came out behind closed doors, a side Gwendolyn was privileged enough to see. One of her favourite parts about the bigger woman currently juggling her chest in her hands was her humour. Gwen loves that she could make her laugh so effortlessly, no one else had ever been able.

Gwendolyn gasps, another giggle arising from her as she helps Tane up. "I would never poke fun at you for something I like," she says almost matter of factly. It wasn't that she was attracted to body odour, Lords no. It was more so that Tane just didn't smell as bad to her as Tane might think. In fact, she still had that undercurrent of sweetness beneath the musk. Something distinctly Tane that Gwen couldn't put her finger on, which she was fine with, but something there nonetheless that reminded her of their first real morning together. After Tane had helped stow all the luggage, a glisten to her skin as she shone with the effort as they both ate breakfast together. The first time Gwen knew she probably really liked her. Or at the very least was incredibly attracted to her.

She follows Tane into the bathroom, watching her a moment as she closes the door, arranging soaps and bath oils. Gwen smiles to herself, appreciating her effort more than Tane would ever know. She was clearly a romantic at heart, anyone with eyes could see that. And for that, Gwendolyn loved her more. She cared so completely that Gwendolyn wondered how anyone could mistreat her at all. Leave her, use her for pleasure... when in moments like these she was like a young girl on her honeymoon. Gwen appreciates her form a little longer, lingering on her backside before focusing on brushing her hair, putting it up out of her face in a messy bun.

When she turned around again at the sound of water running, she eyed Tane standing up from the side of the tub, making her way over with a smirk on her face, one Gwen now knew too well. Gwendolyn's own fell from her lips when she watched Tane's massive form fall to its knees in front of her, her hands running up her legs, voice low as she spoke, purring her request.

Gwen's heart stuck in her throat, pounding away in her ears as she blushed, staring down at her, lips pressing sweetly against her belly. Gwendolyn tucked a strand of her copper hair behind an ear, finding it hard to meet Tane's eyes. They're intense, focused. Gwendolyn is anything but in Tane's hands like this. She can't quite keep her focus, darting between now and then, a smile on her lips as she nods her head. She is simply excited, finding it hard to calm herself with this much energy coursing through her. She eventually meets Tane's eyes, her own green hooded, almost sleepy still as she breathes in a sharp breath as Tane buries her nose between her hips, inhaling deeply against her lower locks. Gwen's hands find her head, fingers snaking in Tane's raven hair as she steadies herself.

"Well," she says, reaching a hand down to lift Tane's chin, "breakfast is the most important meal of the day".

Last edited:
Tane is immersed in her ministrations so fully that she barely registers Gwen's joke, too focused on her lips on the elf's belly to think up a witty retort. The feeling of warm flesh on her skin. The patch of her just below. The way her stomach trembles ever so faintly whenever Tane plants a kiss on the plush expanse of flesh. All of this was a sight to behold and treasure. Tane feels fingers intertwined with her hair and grins widely, letting out a low chuckle. Her hands come up to Gwen's waist, manuevering her so that she could sit firmly on the skin. Calloused palms work their way down her hips before gripping onto soft thighs. Pushing them apart, Tane slowly exposes Gwen's pussy, still as delectable as the first time the orc laid her crimson eyes upon it.

Licking her lips, she leans her head forward, flicking her broad tongue at Gwen's folds playfully. It's slow but joyous work. Her hands keep a firm grip on Gwen, knowing if she gave her an inch, those thick thighs would latch around her head and threaten to smother her to death. Though, Tane muses, there are much less pleaurable ways to die. After a bout of teasing, Tane drags the flat of her tongue against Gwen's folds, murmuring in pleasure at the heady taste of Gwen on her tongue. She repeats the motion, making sure to take her sweet time, drawing out every tingle of pleasure.

It doesn't take long before Tane is able to coax out Gwen's clit, the pink nub revealing itself. "Got you," Tane whipsers before flicking it with her tongue. She repeats it again, teasing Gwen. She swirls her tongue around it, polishing the sensitive pearl with skillful flourishes. One of her hands release their grip on her thighs, rough fingers moving to play with her folds. Two fingers dip themselves inside, worming their way inside to find themselves encased in wet heat. It's in stark difference to the difficulty of before when she first fingered Gwen, as if the elf's insides remembered Tane, welcoming them back in like old friends.

"Remember the first time?" Tane asks with a smirk, pulling away for only the briefest seconds. "You were all blush and giggles." Her mouth latches around Gwen's clit, sucking on it greedily. Her fingers continue to work at her insides, thrusting in and out with a slowly increasing urgency. The digits curly themselves inwards, rough pads finding that special spot, that area that made her lover squirm and writhe. The orc looks upwards, catches the sight of her future wife above her. The sun shine downs on her, bringing out the red in her hair, locks falling across her breasts. The urge to rise from her knees and kiss her is powerful, but she swallows, decicdes she's better serving on her knees and having a hearty "breakfast".

Gwendolyn looks down at Tane as she swallows, watching her sink lower and lower, pushing her thighs apart, seeking her out. Gwen feels her knees shake already, leaning against Tane's mouth, gasping and biting her lip as Tane flicks her tongue up. She closes her eyes, each teasing lick leaving her knees weaker. It was odd, standing like this as Tane made her her breakfast. She was focused on standing upright, not falling over. But, something about this position made everything more intense, like the struggle to stay on her feet made it easier to fall completely into Tane's ministrations.

Tane, as if reading her mind, flattens her tongue against her folds, licking up and brushing past her clit. Gwendolyn's hips jerk at the motion, and again as Tane repeats it before she whispers something between her legs. Gwendolyn can't hear her over the running water and her own pleasure pounding in her head but, she can certainly feel what she was talking about. Gwendolyn squeaks, a breathy moan leaving her lips as she nearly falls forward, steadying herself as she tugs at Tane's hair again, swearing under her breath. The direct pressure on her clit is almost too much here but, Tane backs off to swirl around it, only teasing her with light touches every now and then. Enough to keep her on her toes, almost literally, but not so much to send her over the edge just yet.

She feels her tight grip on her thigh waver, and Gwendolyn rolls her hips against Tane's mouth, keeping her legs spread apart as she feels Tane's fingers snaking upward to tease at her. Gwen's breath quickens, the Princess moaning Tane's name as those thick fingers slide inside her wetness, her walls encasing them happily as Tane curls her fingers to tease and prod at her more sensitive spots.

She looks down at her, admiring her as her heart soars in her chest. Her face buried between Gwendolyn's legs, eyes shut as she enjoys herself before pulling away just slightly, finger still working inside her. Gwendolyn looks down too, at her future wife, her pale skin, her crimson eyes meeting hers, the sunlight haloing her from the tall windows behind her, casting her in an almost divine glow as she whispers against her skin. Gwen blushes in response, biting her lip as she stifles a laugh, embarrassed that Tane brought it up. The first time she had dined on her, Gwendolyn hadn't known what to expect. And seeing Tane between her legs that first time, it left her dizzy. Even now though, she still was, finding it increasingly difficult to keep standing here like this, especially as Tane found her way back between her legs to suck Gwendolyn's sensitive clit between her lips.

Gwen cried out, legs like jelly beneath her as she tugged again at Tane's locks, balancing herself as she rolled her hips on Tane's skilled tongue. She moaned loudly, the bathroom echoing it back to her as she grew closer and closer, looking down to watch Tane as she worked, walls clenching around her fingers as they drove into her mercilessly, knowing every little nook and cranny that left Gwendolyn's head spinning. Tane had learned her body so well it was almost like she'd known it long before this. Gwendolyn was impressed. Or maybe it was just that Tane was that skilled. In any case, as Gwen grew closer and closer, she was thankful that Tane was so hungry this morning.

"Tane..." she gasps between moans, urging her on, "please don't stop, I-- ah! So close..." she feels her knees nearly give out beneath her, startling her as she nearly falls, hiding a giggle behind her hand as she steadies herself again, "I-I don't know if I can.. s-stay like this," she breathes,

A small line of drool runs down the side ot Tane's mouth, so relentless in her eating out that she was making something of a mess. This mess wasn't helped by the furious tempo of her fingers, causing a steady flow of Gwen's arousal to run down the digits, some reaching as far as her wrists. It was as if the taste of Gwen set off something deeper inside of Tane, like a light switch. The orc was so focused on the task, she barely hears Gwen's moans and pleads, thought what little she hears brings her a smug sense of satisfaction. "Wouldn't mind you falling on my face, you know," Tane murmurs in between hungry licks and kisses on her folds, occasionally blowing hot breaths of air onto it. "Alas, I cannot die just yet, so I'll hold you, my love. Hang on, please."

The orc pulls away suddenly, some of Gwen's juices smeared across her chin. Tane lets go of Gwen and lays down on the floor, the slight cold of the hardwood floor on her back. She pulls Gwen down, a gentle guidance, so that she's hovering over her face again. The orc regrets that they spent so little time in this position, especially when it seemed to bring a curious new joy to the elven princess. Not to mention the sight, Gwen hovering above her, body on full display. From below, she can admire the way Gwen's breasts sit on her chest with a perky insistence. The thickness of her thighs, the way they seem to feel like pillows around her finger tips. Her hair resting on her shoulders, shining with a faint sheen of sweat, bringing out the deep reddish brown tones.

"Is this better, milady?" Tane asks before moving to resume her work, pulling her down so that she can hover just above Tane's mouth. Tane takes a moment to admire her handiwork, the glistening folds of Gwen, the way her thighs trembled every so often. What was a better breakfast than this? To dine on the one you loved on a warm summer morning. To admire the contours of her body as it writhed under your touch, the way she looked on you with such rapt attention. Whenever Gwen's emerald eyes locked onto Tane, she feels a surge of pride thrum through her. It makes her cock harden in reponse, the girthy length twitching in need. Before now, Tane had never felt this. To feel arousal to at something as simple as praise and love.

Her fingers press deeper into Gwen, making that same delicious curl into her more sensitive areas. Her tongue lashes out at Gwen's clit, ravishing it with hungry licks and swirls, as if dancing around it. As soon as she feels her love has grown accustomed to the sensations, Tane transitions to sucking on her clit. She didn't want Gwen to feel just one mode of pleasure, but instead a sequence. Her fingers occasionally changed tempo from slow and probing motions to energetic and intense thrusting. Whatever it took to drive Gwen over the edge. Some of Gwen's arousal begin to drip onto her chest, what little that Tane had manage to not lap up greedily, like a woman parched.

Gwendolyn can feel herself growing overwhelmed with the pleasure Tane was throwing at her. Each time her tongue swirled around her, her knees shook more, practically leaning against Tane's shoulder's now as she struggled to stay upright. Her fingers curling inside her in turn had Gwen's toes curling, the poor Princess closer and closer by the second but too scared to let herself go in this position, as nice as it was. She let out a breath as Tane pulled away just slightly to poke fun, teasing and licking all at the same time, her words like fire against her skin as she finally relented. Gwen slumped, like a doll being pulled to the floor with Tane as she lay down, gently tugging Gwen with her to sit herself down on Tane's chin.

Blushing brightly, Gwen remembered this position from the night before. She remembered how it felt and a shudder ran through her as she anticipated that pleasure again, looking down at Tane and meeting her crimson eyes. They looked up at her, hooded and focused, but there was a slight hint of a smirk at the corners of her eyes that Gwendolyn rewarded with a squeeze of her thighs around her head, just gentle enough to tease. Gwendolyn was continuously impressed at just how much Tane enjoyed being between her legs, maybe more than the end result. The little elf could feel the enjoyment Tane got from eating her out, from curling her fingers between her folds, pressing her buttons just the right way. And as if it weren't delicious enough already, Tane's outright enjoyment only made it that much better. Gwendolyn had always worried about being on the receiving end, scared she wouldn't be receptive enough or that she wouldn't taste or smell right but, Tane made it very clear the enjoyment she got out of this, all the while making it that much more enjoyable for Gwen.

For now all Gwen was worried about was whether or not she was suffocating Tane, sitting on her face like this. But, trying to sit up even a little had her pulled back down, and not a complaint was heard from Tane elsewise. So, Gwen settled in, trying to put her worried to the side for now, and focusing instead on the steady pace of Tane's fingers. In and out of her, taking their time to curl inside, massaging each and every last spot that left her clit pulsing on Tane's tongue as she circled it like a shark around its prey.

"Much," Gwendolyn sighs, pushing her hair out of her face as she rolls her hips against Tane's ministrations. She feels her lovers lips suck around her click, tongue lashing out to continue its heavy petting even as she sucks. Her thick fingers inside her speed up, making the little elf cry out, Tane's name dripping off her lips. She's so close she can feel the knot in her stomach pulled so tight that it's about to snap. Every lick and thrust of Tane's fingers leaves her closer. It takes a slight glance over her shoulder to finally push her over the edge. She sees Tane's arousal, as blatant as the colour of the sky. The bead of pre, dripping down the length of her has Gwendolyn's head spinning. As if feeling her enjoyment was enough, she could simply see it. She remembered the first time they had been together, helping finish her off after she'd cum herself. Gwendolyn's breath caught, and besides a little moan, she didn't get much chance to warn her that she was about to cum.

Gwen's orgasm slammed into her, thighs shaking on either side of Tane's head as she came, wetting Tane's lips and chin as her orgasm rushed over her, squirting as she cried out Tane's name like a prayer. She could feel her mouth still working her throughout, fingers still fucking her, dragging her climax out to it's limit until finally, Gwen had to tap out. She lifted herself off just slightly, her tanned chest flushed, a sheen of sweat on her breasts as she gasped, her whole body shaking, sensitive and overwhelmed. The Princess had a smile on her lips however, eyed hooded as she looked down at Tane, her hands falling to rest on her royal Arm's own as she caught her breath.

"Frightfully good is still an understatement I'm afraid," Gwendolyn teases between breaths.

At this point, Tane had developed a sixth sense, an intution of how Gwen close was to the edge. A combination of signs and tells the orc has memorized; the shaking of thighs, the way Gwen's eyelids fluttered, the curling of her toes. Her lover's pussy tenses around her fingers, bears down with a strength that makes Tane idly wonder if she had the power to break her fingers. Regardless, the knight had more pressing matters on her mind. The elf moans out Tane's name, her name spilling from her lips like syrup, bringing waves of warmth and pleasure to wash over Tane. Her cock twitches in arousal, another bead of viscous pre running down the long shaft. Her hands hold onto Gwen's thighs, lips locked against her pussy as she feels hot pleasure spill over her chin, rolling down her chin in rivulets. The orc continues to lick and slurp loudly at her entrance, employing every trick and flourish she knew to draw out Gwen's orgasm, intensify it ten fold.

When Gwen begins to pull away, the orc is of half a mind to pull her back down, like a once stranded desert traveler, now absoutely ravenous for a drink. Alas, it would do no good to have the royal princess passing out so early in the day, especially when they had a whole host of tasks ahead of them. So, the orc relents, albeit with an audible whine, pouting childishly even as her lips are shining with the accumulation of spit and Gwen's arousal. "All that royal learning, maybe you could find a more fitting statement, hm? Fantastic? Outstanding, perhaps?" Tane replies with a smug grin, waggling her eyebrows. She slides out deftly from under Gwen, giving the princess the space she needs to rest, letting her rest on her legs, if need be. There is a small sheen of sweat on her body to match Gwen's. Her pale face is somewhat flushed and inky black hair falls across her face in messy strands. The orc flicks her tongue, running it across her lips, trying to catch the taste of her lover on her lips. She leans forward and kisses her love, worn and battered hands coming to rest on each side of Gwen's face, calloused thumbs admiring the soft skin of her cheeks. The orc both hopes and wonders if Gwen can taste herself on Tane's lips.

"Well, I'm downright hydrated after that. You, on the other hand, might need some water," Tane jokes, resting on her hands, leaning backwards. Her breasts jut out ever so slightl, nipple rings glinting in the morning light. Her cock still stands, hard and needy, mostly upright but sagging slightly, as if unable to carry it's own weight. Despite this obvious arousal, Tane focuses on Gwne, smiling up at the princess. Tane, for all her seeming limitless hunger, was notoriously bad at asking for things sexually. The orc was prone to simply neglecting her own needs or desires in favor for her lover. While it was easy to characterize this as an effect of her selfless nature, it was just as accurate to frame this as a deep flaw of hers, a reflection of how she had come to internalize the way the world had long treated her as disposable. Second class. Not a priority. This was no fault of Gwen's; the princess had treated her with a care and importance that she had long resigned herself as to never experiencing. It would take time and effort to condition this out of her.

"How about all of the above?" Gwen whispers against Tane's lips, straddling her lap as Tane leans in to kiss her. Gwen's lips meet Tane's, hot and slick with her own wetness, the taste still lingering despite Tane's best efforts to drink her down. It was odd, tasting herself like this but, mixed with Tane's own taste it left her lightheaded. Their tongues danced between their lips, moving against one another easily, having done this dance many times before now. Gwendolyn still finds herself unable to get enough, unable to get close enough, to taste her enough, tease her enough. As Tane pulls away, leaning back on her hands, it's Gwen's turn to whine. Petulant and silly, pouting as she chases after Tane's lips but, stops herself short as she feels a prodding against her stomach.

Gwendolyn looks downward, catching the shine of two golden nipple rings before falling lower, Tane's cock still stood at attention, heavy and hard between them. As Tane jokes, Gwen looks back up at her. She was indeed very bad at asking for the favour to be returned, and if Gwen didn't know any better she might think Tane simply didn't require it. But, luckily Gwendolyn knew this wasn't the case, and seeing Tane's hardness had the Princess looking up at her with a slight smirk, leaning into catch a jeweled nipple between her teeth, nails gently scratching at her abs.

"I can think of a million other things to hydrate me," Gwen teases, nipping at the hard flesh of Tane's nipple, the flat of her tongue calming the bite mark as she crawls down Tane's body. "This might be my favourite though".

Gwen looks up at Tane, holding her massive cock in her hand as she leans her cheek against the shaft, on her knees between Tane's legs. She slowly snakes an arm under Tane's thigh, wrapping around her before her hand comes to rest on the top of her muscular leg, holding it in place as Gwen's other hand does the same, wrapping around as the Princess herself busies herself in licking the head of Tane's cock. A long, flat lick, teasing at the slit in the middle of the head, the salty taste of pre on her tongue as slowly wraps her lips around her. Gwendolyn was sure she could feel the joy Tane did in pleasuring her as the Princess did the same, her heart fluttering in her chest as she coaxed Tane's cock on her tongue. She squeezed her thighs, pushing her legs apart as she sank lower and lower on Tane's cock, taking her deeper in her mouth, the head of her hitting the back of Gwen's throat before she pulled off with a pop, simply to do it all again. Faster this time, she swallowed her down, looking up at her to meet Tane's eyes as she did, pulling off of her just enough to begin bobbing her head.

Gwen wanted to coax out the parts of Tane that felt they could ask these things of her. Without feeling as if she was pushing her, or being selfish. She didn't want to leave her needing, nor did she want Tane to feel as if she couldn't ask her, that if she did she would be pushing her to do something she didn't want to do. So, Gwen made it absolutely clear how much she enjoyed returning the pleasure Tane made her feel. She wasn't returning a favour, or reciprocating because it was the polite thing to do... they were both engaging in each others bodies, having sex, making love... whichever it was, and Gwendolyn, having learned anything from Tane, knew that it was a dance. This didn't work if only one of them was giving and one was receiving -- nor was that how Gwen wanted this to go anyway. She wanted to show Tane that not only did she wanted to do this, she genuinely enjoyed it.

She only hoped that came across.

Their eyes lock for the briefest moments. A thousand words are exchanged with a simple glance. Tane can see the mischief written, plain as day, on Gwen's lips and it makes the orc shake in suspense. Viper quick, Gwen's lips lock around Tane's nipples, giving the sensitive buds a playful bite. It sends shivers down her spine and her fingers press into the bathroom floor, letting out a small hiss at the brief but sharp twinge of pain. The warrior is of a mind to ask her to do it again before she feels the princess's soft palms on her cock. It makes her freeze in place, staring down at Gwen in hushed anticipation. Green eyes meet red, locked the entire time, as she dipped low. A tongue, wet and hot, places itself on her shaft and Tane groans, low and loud. It throbs needily in her grip, the bead of pre that was whisked away quickly replaced by another. "Gwen....," Tane lets out with a breathy sigh, her eyelashes fluttering as she tried not to let the sensations overwhelm her, taking deep breaths to steady herself.

She feels legs spread and Tane lets her, leaning back to give Gwen the access she needed to work. The knight's eyes focus on the bobbing of her head, that messy but enthralling mane of red hair moving with the motions. In the quiet of the secluded bathroom, there is nothing to hide the quiet grunts and moans of Tane, intermingling with the faint but distincitive sound of Gwen sucking at the tip of her cock, flat of her tongue pressed against the sensitive underside. While Tane knew that the brunt of Gwen's skill was rooted in trauma, there was little she could do to not admire how quickly she managed to adjust to Tane's size. The orc lets out an loud and bassy groan when Gwen takes her down to the hilt. Tane rarely engaged in any deep-throating; most women could barely handle the tip, let alone half. The sensation of her entire shaft encased in tight warmth, her throat pulsing around her, nearly drove Tane to the edge. As if to give her a respite, Gwen suddenly came up, leaving Tane's cock slick with her saliva. Before Tane even got a chance to settle down, she was back on her again. Tane grits her teeth, digs her nails into the bathroom floor.

"Fuck!" The orc curses loudly, thought it is a far difference from a cry of pain. The knight rolls her hips ever so gently againt Gwen's mouth, driving just an inch more of her length into the wet heat of her throat. It's a balancing act, curbing enough of her desire so that she didn't actually hurt her lover. The knight's giant hands traveled up Gwen's back, tracing lines across the sweaty expanse of her back resting on the back of her head. One hand buries itself in Gwen's hair, threading her calloused fingers. Her grip is mostly gentle, but there's an undercurrent of firmness, as if begging to Gwen to keep going, to not leave, to never leave. Tane feels an orgasm building inside of her, like a fire slowly growing in intensity. It starts in her lower belly, a smoldering flame that is stoked with each bob of Gwen's head, each sultry curl of her playful tongue on the veins of her shaft. The pre-cum beading at her top never stops flowering, mixing in with the saliva. Droplets of sweat runs down her chest, running down the curves of her breasts, some making it as far as her abdominals, rivulets in the ridges of her stomach.

"I love you. D-Ah! Mmm! Don't stop." Tane's voice drips with need, almost a demand. Her eyes bore into Gwen's, the desire behind them like a forest fire. There was love and desire. Lust and affection and adoration, an inferno. Emotions swirling in her, each one so intense as to overwhelm her on it's own, let alone in tandem. It was obvious that when Tane finally fell over the edge, it would be a show.

Gwen feels herself swell with pride as Tane curses; hears her scratching at the tile of the bathroom floor. The Princess keeps her pace, nothing if not determined, her head bobbing faster as she grows used to the foreign feeling of Tane's cock at her throat. It's an odd experience, having something this big swelling one's throat, and Gwen has to pull off more than a couple times whether to simply breathe or collect herself. It never takes more than a second to do either before she's back at it, but it's still very different from anything she had done before. She didn't want to think about that, or him, though. All she wanted right now was to help Tane feel good, in fact she needed to help her. Despite her body almost outright refusing Tane's cock down her throat, Gwen soldiered on, pushing past her need to cough or gag, easily taking Tane in deeper as she bobbed her head, reaching her hilt. She remained there for a small moment looking up at Tane with a confidence in her eyes that only grew more so when she pulled slowly off, watching the sweat bead on her Knight's chest, the shaking of her abdomen as she struggled to catch her breath.

Gwendolyn couldn't help the little smirk that painted her lips, and she quickly got back to work as Tane cursed and moaned below her. She bobbed her head in steady rhythm, every so often swallowing Tane down as deep as possible, a hand slowly making it's way back between Tane's legs to tease at her balls, massaging them in time with her mouth. As she did, she felt Tane's hands on her back, the Princess melting under her touch, looking up to meet her eyes. As she pulled off again from the hilt, Tane's fingers snaked into her hair, pushing and pulling her ever so slightly. Gwen's heart raced in her chest, the Princess blushing brightly as she gave a soft moan of her own at the gentle tugging of her hair.

If her determination were a candle, it had been raging already but, with Tane's begging, pleading, the flame had lit the room on fire. Gwen met her eyes as she sank down, lower and lower, plush lips wrapping around her lover's cock, taking her to the hilt. Her throat wrapped tight around the throbbing head of her cock, Gwendolyn swallowing around her as pre oozed down her throat, the salty taste of Tane on her tongue as she remained there, bobbing her head just enough to keep her pace, but never pulling off of her. Her hand played between her legs, massaging at her balls as they almost began moving closer to Tane's body, growing in her hand ever so slightly, a sign she was nearing the finish line. Gwen squeezed at Tane's thigh, nails digging into her flesh as she swallowed hard around her cock, pulling off gently to rest the head on her tongue, sucking gently before taking her down again with an ease the Princess felt haughty over, the ego boost well earned if Tane's noises had anything to say about it.

As Gwen kept up her work, Tane's grip in her hair sending shivers up her spine, she looked back up at Tane, meeting her eyes, illuminated by the light of the morning sun. They were bright, almost glowing red, and they never fell from Gwen's form. The Princess pulled slowly off of her, the first time she had in a small while, to catch her breath, her heart pounding in her ears. She speaks against her cock, lips moving against the head as she continues to tease her balls in her hand, "I love you too, baby. Do you want to cum?" She asks, her voice low as she wraps her lips around the head of her cock again, teasing her as she slowly takes her in again, though only the head of her cock this time before pulling off, "then cum for me," she whispers. She sinks down on Tane's cock again, right to the hilt with ease as her tongue laps at her length, swallowing around her.

Gwen wants nothing more than to feel those massive fingers tug at her hair. Hear that sultry voice of Tane's curse and moan, her thighs wrapping around Gwen's head, never too much force to hurt her but enough to remind her just how lucky she was to be where she is -- right between them. Her pace grows faster, more needy herself as she seeks out Tane's climax, desperate to feel her cock throb against her tongue, to taste her and swallow her down. Gwendolyn wants her breakfast too.

How could she resist against Gwen? When those emerald eyes look up at her, half adoration and half desire. Her lips wrapped around the head of her cock, delicate fingers playing at her balls with a touch gentler than anything Tane had ever known. She played the orc like a fiddle, knowing what buttons to press and what strings to pull. The pleasure mounting in her lower abdomen begins to spread out, like a flame in her veins. It creeps across her thighs, setting them to twitches. Her fingers dig into the floor with a force that could break a man's wrist. The knight chews on her bottom lip, her eyes never leaving Gwen's form. The delicate sweep of her back, some strands of sweaty hair clinging to it. That back gave way to the hairpin curves of her waist, tracing the seductive heart shape of her ass.

"M-Mmm! I want to cum,' Tane manages to gasp out, her fingers still wrapped in Gwen's hair. The grip tightens, this time with something of an insistent pull, as if the knight needing something firm to hold on to, lest she be washed away in the pleasure. Her grip tightens more. Her hips push with each of Gwen's bobs, unable to get enough of her tongue, the way it dances and lavishes every inch of her length. It turns her legs into jelly and if the orc had been standing up, she genuinely question whether she would have the ability to stand in the wake of her treatment.

The orc's cock starts to throb and swell, the pre-cum leaking from it's tip growing cloudy with what was sure to be her climax. The heavy sac cradled in Gwen's hand begins to bunch up. The muscles in Tane's body grow taut, her thighs shaking. Her breath quickens, coming out in short gasps. "Gwen, I'm gonna.....Gwen," Tane tries to speak, form anything resembling a coherent thought, but she comes up short. The pleasurable flame has spread to every inch of her body, as if enveloping her. The string finally snaps. With a groan that starts from deep in her belly, Tane cums. Her cock swells before it begins to spurt wild streams of cum, thick strands of her seed spilling from the tip. The orc's toes curl and she shakes violently, her breasts moving with her chest. The streams seem almost endless, as if the minute one would assume her orgasm has ended, another syrupy stream of her cum springs forth from the tip. Tane's eyes are clenched shut and this time, she's sure could see stars. The orc feels light-headed as she slowly comes down from her high, body still tightly strung. Her almost vice-like grip loosens, falling to the nape of Gwen's neck, as she rides out the rest of her orgasm, spurting weak but still substantial ropes of her seed.

"Baby...f-fuck. Gwen, I'm fucking spent," Tane manages to choke out, sweat beaded on her brow. She looks down at her lover with a weak smile and even weaker chuckle, trying to blink away the constellation of stars behind her eyelids. The knight wouldn't be half surprised if someone downstairs heard her roaring. Half of her wondered if they'd soon hear a guard stomping up in iron-clad boots, thinking something has gone terrible wrong.

Gwen hears her voice, hears her moans, her pleading. She only takes her deeper in response, shutting her eyes as she focuses herself, feeling Tane grow on her tongue. Her balls bunch up in her hand, Gwen never ceasing her massage as she swallows Tane down. She feels Tane's fingers in her hair tighten their grip, tugging now, pulling. Gwen breathes out a moan of a her own, tears at the corners of her eyes as she pushes herself, pulling off Tane just enough to breathe in again, holding it as she plunges down.

With the smallest warning, Gwen's name spills over Tane's lips to the throbbing of her cock on Gwen's tongue. The salty taste of pre on her tongue quickly becomes overwhelming and with a groan that leaves Gwendolyn shivering, her knight finally cums. Gwen pulls off her only so she doesn't choke, though just enough to safely swallow down each rope as it coats her tongue. Her nails dig into Tane's thigh in return, scratching at her taut skin as she focuses all her energy into helping Tane ride out her orgasm. It's powerful, even more so than the others she's had, and Gwen feels another ego boost working it's way through her. If she didn't have a cock in her mouth she would have smirked. Alas.

When Gwen is sure she's finished up, the jerking of her hips calming just the slightest bit, she pulls off slowly. Though, in doing so, she earns herself a literal white stripe across the cheek, having coaxed out the last little bit of Tane's climax a she pulled away. Gwen giggles, a disheveled mess as she catches her breath, Tane's hand on the back of her neck a comfort. She watches her lovers chest heave, her cock heavy in front of her as she catches her breath. Tane is truly a marvel to look upon. Sculpted body, womanly curves that Gwen was lucky enough to see... to play like a fiddle.

"Am I really that good?" Gwen asks confidently, the smirk on her lips saying she was only doing it to earn herself the confidence boost. She had to admit, seeing this massive, strong woman practically sprawled out on the bathroom floor all because of Gwen's mouth... it was certainly impressive.

She cleaned herself off with the back of her hand, licking off the remnants of Tane's orgasm as she watched her catch her breath. The Princess then crawled up her body, swinging a leg over hers and then the other to straddle her lap, tossing her arms around her neck. Silent and slow, she leaned in to catch Tane's lips in a slow, passionate kiss, her lips moving against Tane's as she parts her own, inviting her in. Her fingers play in the shaved sides of Tane's hair, tilting her head as she kisses her, settling in on her lap before pulling away to survey the damage in the bathroom with a cheeky smile.

There's a puddle in the middle of the floor from Gwendolyn's own orgasm, sweat, cum, probably some drool and tears... it was a mess of bodily fluids in here, much like the bed outside. Gwen almost felt bad -- almost. If anything, she was apologetic to the maids for the mess itself, not to anyone for the noises. Especially not the lord and lady of the house. If they wanted to barge in here because of the noise and make a complaint, so be it. Gwendolyn didn't much care so long as she was with Tane. But, in the end, the floor wasn't the only thing that was a mess. The two of them had come in here to take a bath and instead, had only gotten themselves dirtier.

Gwen pulled away from Tane a little more, admiring her a moment longer before standing on two thick, wobbly legs, offering Tane her hand, "how about we get ourselves cleaned up, big girl?"

Tane is torn between basking in her own orgasm or admiring her lover, the streak of cum across her face giving the orc a small point of pride. The orc opens her mouth to speak before suddenly Gwen mounts her, Tane's cock pressed between them. Their lips come together in a sultry kiss, parting to allow the dancing of their tongues. Tane hums in appreciation as Gwen plays with her scalp, the elf ever so interested in the shaved sides of her hair. The orc had little time to tie it up into it's braid and top knot, the damp strands framing her face. For a few minutes, their tongues play with each other, the knight's hands resting on Gwen's hips. When the princess pulls away, Tane almost seems to follow after her, their kiss breaking slowly. For a few seconds, Tane feels empty, as if she'd lost some great thing and she's unsure where she could regain it.

"Sure, as soon as you give me back the ability to walk," Tane comments dryly, leaning back on her hands, taking a deep exhale of breath. The aftershocks of her orgasm are still present, albeit minute. Every now and then, her cock twitches, a small dollop of her cum beading at the top, only to drop onto the floor in a lazy string. Her chest still heaves, dappled with droplets of sweat. Coming down from that high, she's assaulted with the heavy scent of sex and fluids. The orc can smell herself and it's not necessarily a pleasant one. With an concentrated effort, Tane manages to rise to her feet, careful not to slip on the puddle they left behind. They were both messy, to put it lightly, but Tane wouldn't change any of that. There was a part of her that adored in how much mess they made, as if all the puddles were simply a testament in how much they adored each other's bodies, signs of of the joy they took into indulging each other. Let them come clean after them, Tane thinks smugly. They've surely seen much worst.

As Tane stands on her feet, the drained feeling ebbed away, leaving only a feeling of lightness in her body. Warm. Like her very skin was cosy. There's a vigor in her veins, feeling mightily refreshed. To start a morning in the embrace of a lover was the only way to start, Tane thinks. The knight reaches over to draw a bath, letting the water fill up the tub. Reaching over to one of the shelves, she finds an small glass bottle pereched near the edge. "Huh," Tane says with a hint of curiosity as she pops the cap off, leaning into take a sniff. She's hit with scents of mint and lavender, what was likely soap for the tub. "Never had a bubble bath," The orc notes idly as she pours a generous helping of the liquid into the running water. In only a few seconds, the room grows steamy with the scent, an almost relaxing aroma and a welcome change from the heady smell of sex.

She finds a nearby cloth and bends down in an attempt to wipe away some of their mess. It takes a bit of doing and an utterly ruined cloth before the majority of the puddle has disappeared. By this time, the bathwater is nearly full and she shuts the valve. The tub is mercifully huge, enough that it could even fit the two of them. Dipping a toe into the water, she sighs at the contact of hot water on her skin, a body in desparate need of a wash. "I'll go first, lest I crush you trying to squeeze in," Tane says as she slips into the tub, feeling the hot water on her grimy skin. She's cocooned in the aroma of the soap; the mint feels as if's cleaning her pores. The water comes up to her breasts and Tane lets herself simply melt into it, her eyes fluttering closed.

"Come on in. The water is gooooood," Tane murmurs with a silly grin.

Gwen giggles at Tane's words, though she stays seated in her lap a little while longer, simply admiring her as she caught her breath. Eventually though, Gwendolyn rose, standing up and off Tane's lap on wobbly legs, steadying herself on Tane's arm as she stood herself, before stepping away to find a brush for her hair. She'd left it in here last night before dinner and slowly, she detangles her long copper hair, watching Tane as she readies the bath.

She isn't necessarily surprised to hear that she'd never had a bubble bath before, it was understandable. How would she have found the time to do so on the road? And growing up how she did, bubble baths and baths in anything but straight water were luxuries, even warm water in fact. Still, she was excited to share in Tane's first bubble bath, the Princess indulging in them so much she'd forgotten how special they could be. She watched as Tane prepped the bath, setting her brush down on the counter before making her way over to the tub. It was large, big enough for the two of them but, certainly not as big as Gwen's at home. Her personal tub alone could fit the two of them in there more than comfortably. Gwen found herself lost imagining Tane in her personal bedroom, her bathroom, her boudoir. At the head of the table, across from her father. But, she liked the alternate reality too. The both of them squeezed together in a washtub in a small cottage with two rooms, sitting at a tiny round table with children surrounding them, fresh crop on the table for dinner.

Gwendolyn was startled out of her day dreaming by Tane's murmur, the Princess blinking as she looked down at the tub, grinning in return at the sight of her sprawled out in the tub. The bubbles wrap around her, the calming of lavender and the refreshing scent of mint overpowering the scent of sex in the humid room. Gwen makes her way over, finding herself admiring her again before she climbs in to sit between Tane's legs, facing her. Gwen slips in, the little elf almost completely immersed in the water and bubbles, really just a head of messy red hair as she sinks in, sighing at the warmth on her skin. The lavender relaxes her muscles, the mint refreshing and tingly against her skin. She hadn't realized how tense she was until she got in the bath, feeling all of it melt away as she closed her eyes and sank deeper into the water.

"Can we just stay here all morning?" she whispers, sneaking a glance at Tane from over the bubbles. She knows it's unrealistic, they simply can't do that but, it doesn't stop her doe eyes from pleading anyway, fingers running up Tane's leg beneath the surface of the bubbly water.

It takes a degree of concentration for Tane to not drift off into sleep as she's submerged in the hot water, the mellow aroma of mint lulling her into slumber. She can practically feel the tension in her muscles melting away, months of tension gone in the gentle waves of the bathwater. The waves intensify when Gwen sinks in as well, facing directly away from Tane. In this moment, Tane is thankful for their vast size difference, allowing both of them to comfortably submerge themselves. There's a long stretch of silence, the melodic chirps of birds just outside. There's the faint rolling of horse-drawn carriages on cobbled roads. Out in the mansion's gardens, Tane can hear the servants being directed, likely already preparing the venue for tonight's feast. All of it blends together in a chaotic but enjoyable melody.

"Mmmm, now you see it my way, hm?" Tane replies with a chuckle, sitting up to shimmy herself closer to Gwen. Tane's raven hair is damp and slick, sticking to her meaty shoulders. She reaches out to brush the side of Gwen's face gently, running a slick thumb across her lips. "I offered you fruit on my tits and you spurned them for responsibility,". She makes a playful pout, fluttering her eyelashes like a woeful puppy. To accenutate her point, she shakes her tits again, creating a small splash. Tane would've loved nothing more than to spend the day with Gwen. How quickly she had forgotten her responsibility; to be a guard and guide for the young princess, keep them focused on their goal. Only a single town in and Tane already had fantasies of spiriting the elevn princess away, finding solace in the small woodland town she grew up in.

The orc shudders at the sensation of Gwen's fingers up her leg, seductive and inviting. "Alas, you were right before. We have a lot to do. Malthur will steal you away to do whatever you nobles do. I have to tend to the men and oversee security. They'll be looking to me to make sure we have the proper fortifications and defenses," Tane says with an obvious edge of frustration and disinterest. It sounded like positively boring busywork, perfectly designed to put her to sleep. There was little that needed to be done; for as ostentatious as the castle seemed, it was sufficiently fortified and anything short of a small cavalry wouldn't dare fathom the propsect of an invasion. Like most things here, it was formality, a show to imply that Malthur was committed to this festival, currying favor with the royal family.

"But, think of it this way, my love. Eventually, we'll be back here. Full of mead and longing," Tane manages to shimmy close enough that she's able to lean in for a kiss, chuckling. Her eyes glint with mischief. "And we'll have an entire night to ourselves. Last night was fun, but I promise you, this old orc knows a lot of old tricks." Her voice is low and alluring, leaning into kiss at Gwen's neck, teeth nipping playfully at her collarbone.

The drip of the water and the slight crackle of popping bubbles leaves Gwen sinking deeper beneath the surface. She closes her eyes, mindlessly brushing her fingers along Tane's skin, as she rests. Easily enough she could simply fall asleep in here. The water was warm, enough to leave her skin hot to the touch and blushed, just how she liked it. The princess finds her early morning daydreams filled with happy thoughts and wishes for the first time in ages, thoughts of Tane. Wishes for them to spend their morning here, all alone in the comfort and relaxation of the tub. Gwen is content to sink beneath the surface and fall asleep here, though she knows she has responsibilities, she finds herself more and more uninterested as the moments tick on.

At the sound of Tane's deep voice, Gwen flutters her eyes open, looking up at Tane as she sits up and stalks toward her. Gwen shimmies up a little more in the tub, smiling up at her as she holds back a laugh, the slight splash of Tane's breasts bouncing in the water sending droplets over the side of the bath.

"I can admit when I am wrong," Gwen whispers before she is rudely interrupted by Tane's lips on hers. Despite this, Gwen easily melts into her, kissing her back with a longing she knew was only going to grow as the day wore on. The last thing Gwen wanted to do today was interact with nobility. It almost startled her -- if she were not so happy currently -- how quickly she herself had forgotten her own responsibilities; her own excitement. How she had longed for her journey to begin, to take her away from the castle and away from the life she lived there, to finally be free of everything and everyone. Until she met Tane, she'd effectively forced herself to forget what had happened to her, which of course was not necessarily a good thing. She'd repressed it, forced herself to pretend it hadn't happened. At first she had simply been unaware, and then she grew anxious. Then apathetic. Then furious. As she grew older, as she learned what had happened to her, she grew sad. Approaching the date of her departure, Gwendolyn had been at a very low point. She might not ever mention it, and she certainly didn't feel it now, but she had been scared for herself only weeks ago. But, meeting Tane changed this. Of course she was still hurt, of course Tane had not fixed her but, she was a balm. A salve to her broken heart. At first Gwen had simply wanted to escape, to go elsewhere, anywhere else. She wanted to be as far from home as she could be out of fear, out of sheer panic.

But now? She simply wanted to see the world. She wanted to explore it, she wanted to be apart of it again -- with Tane by her side. And after all that exploring, all that fun, after her adventurous soul was finally fed? She wanted to settle down. She wanted to have Tane as her wife, her Queen. She supposed the only way to get there faster was to participate in the trip. Though, the desire to remain here in the bath and eat fruit off Tane's breast was becoming increasingly desirable, especially as Tane's lips pressed delicately against Gwendolyn's collarbone. Gwen jumped slightly at the nip to her skin, Tane's biting pulling her from her thoughts. Her hands moved up Tane's legs to the flare of her hips, running over the curve of her body to settle in the dip of her waist, holding her gently as she lifted her chin. She sighed, closing her eyes as Tane kissed her, a tiny laugh bubbling up from her as her knight spoke.

Gwen shook her head at her boasting, her hands trailing up her body, quickly catching her pierced nipples between her fingers and pinching teasingly, the Princess dipping her head to catch Tane's lips again.

"Yeah?" she whispers against her lips, "why don't you tell me about some of these old tricks of yours?"

Back
Top Bottom