Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To See A World [midnite_runXLunarCinnamon]

"W-Woah!" Tane blurts out as Gwendolyn pulls her downards, meeting her halfway. She starts to speak up, afraid her bulk would bear too much on her love. Her words are cut off by the kiss, their lips crashing together. There's a brief moment of prize before Tane chuckles, sinking into the kiss, their tongues intertwined in an intimate dance. This close, her legs brought almost to her chest, Tane is deeper into Gwen than she had ever been, tearing a long and full-throated moan from the orc at the increased pressure.

The orc had nearly forgotten that her lover was no wallflower; if she wasn't careful, the princess would easily turn the tables. For as meek as she could be seen, Gwen was forceful, more than willing to take what she wanted without blinking. Tane refused to let herself be outdone; what was sex if not a dance, a give and take, an exchange of motion and feeling? As if to respond, Tane drives her hips into her again, aiming her thrust upwards so that the head of her cock brushes against Gwen's most sensitive areas. There is a joy in their coupling, moreso than anything else. Despite how hot and heavy it was, they laugh and joke, Gwen wiggling her hips coyly and Tane swiveling her own. It's fun they're having, indulging in each other's bodies and praising them. It's not a desparate race to get off, without a care for how the other felt. What was the point of any of this if you weren't able to express your love for the other?

"Proud as an alleycat," Tane responds slyly, pulling away to redouble her efforts. She brings some of her weight to bear, thrusting into Gwen, watching her writhe and moan under her. Their bodies meet, like waves crashing against each. Tane's breasts bounce from the force of her own thrusts, the golden piercings shining in the dull light of the room. The orc is insatiable in her pursuit of Gwen's orgasm, her thrusts driving the much smaller girl into the bed. Sweat drops from her forehead and her top knot has fallen loose, inky black hair framing her features like a curtain, the glow of ruby eyes barely seen. As Tane's own pleasure builds up, her thrusts become reckless, intense. Her abs contract and the veins in her biceps stand out, every muscle in her body visibly exerting itself. The friction causes the slickness and fluids from Gwen's arousal to grow cloudy, only making her plundering of the elf's depths that much easier for Tane.

"Cum for me then, my love. Don't keep me waiting," Tane's voice is a rumble like rolling thunder. Her eyes are intense, staring into Gwen's emerald eyes with an intensity that is equal parts lust and love. Even as she speaks, Tane continues to pound away, now driving herself to the hilt. She can feel her own orgasm coming, her balls bunched up and her cock throbbing wildly inside of Gwen's depths, pre-cum spilling from the tip. The orc wants to see it again, Gwen's orgasm, similar to the one she had their first night other. She doesn't want a simple climax for Gwen, as delicious as that was as well.

She wants to make the elf explode with pleasure, to watch her toes curl and her scream Tane's name until it's hoarse. To see her rush like a waterfall, spill out onto the bed and melt under her. Tane whispers sweet urgings, her hands wandering across Gwen's body, brushing over her nipples, tweaking and pulling them in her grip. They roam towards pussy, the pad of her thumb tracing circles on the pink nub. Everything she does is to drag Gwen over the edge.

"I knew you were, I don't know why I even asked," Gwen giggled, a lazy smile on her lips as she pulled away from their kiss, falling back against the bed as Tane leaned back, her hips slapping against Gwen's as she drove herself deeper still. Gwen's breath caught in her throat as she watched her, the work she was putting in, the effort, the way it showed on her body. And her hair falling loose to frame her sharp features. The Princess was at a loss for words, completely enamoured with the woman inside her. She moans her name, again and again until eventually it just fades into gasps and pleading, the Princess completely lost in the pleasure she was feeling now. Gwen's back arched at a particularly good thrust, one that sent her hurdling toward the cliff's edge. She clenched herself around Tane's cock, tightening her muscles as she panted, teasing. She looks up at her as she continues to plunge herself into her depths, the Princess smiling coyly, "why shouldn't I keep you waiting? If I do... I just get to watch you like this longer, love".

Of course, the Princess could only tease so long, she too didn't want to keep her own show waiting. She could feel Tane's cock inside her, twitching, growing harder, pre dripping inside her like lava, leaving the Princesses head spinning. There was a part of her that wanted this to go on forever because she enjoyed it, and a part of her that didn't want it to end because she was scared. She knew it was irrational, but there was a little worry in her mind that told her if she enjoyed this too much, if she closed her eyes? She'd be right back under him. She knew that was completely ridiculous, irrational. But, she rarely felt rational when she thought of him. She breathed, focusing on Tane's gaze, the little smirk on her lips, the sweat beading down her body like the raindrops on the window that always calmed her after the fact. She focused on how different she felt with Tane, how real this was, how safe she was. And as Tane's fingers travelled her body, pausing in all the right places, Gwendolyn cried out, pulled from her thoughts as Tane tweaked a nipple, tugging roughly though not too roughly. Just right.

Her fingers continued down and Gwen felt her orgasm mounting. It was there, she only had to let herself give in to it.

"Tane," she whispered, whimpering as she wrapped her legs around her waist, toes curling as she felt that pressure again, as she had multiple times tonight alone, as she was sure Tane would help her feel infinitely more in the future. "I love you," she gasped, Tane's thumb on her clit, circling in time with her thrusts finally the push she needed over the edge. Gwen cried out, toes curling as she dug her heels into the small of Tane's back, pulling her in. She came like she'd never done before, the force of her orgasm leaving her completely breathless. Gwendolyn's heart pounded in her chest -- in her ears as she cried out Tane's name. She gripped the sheets beneath her until her knuckles turned white, pulling and tugging at them as she gave in. She could feel Tane still pounding into her, still circling her, and as she did, she drew out her orgasm longer. Gwendolyn felt that rush of liquid pleasure leave her again, soaking the both of them and the sheets as she shuddered, shaking in the aftermath, her body twitching as she found her voice again. She panted, biting at her hand as she slowly came down, fluttering her eyes open as she fell back down to the bed, her walls still grasping at Tane, pulsating around her, pulling her in.

Gwendolyn wriggled in the bed, looking up at Tane with relief painted plain at day on her face. She was still Tane, Gwen was still in this bed beneath her. It hadn't been a dream, or her imagination wandering again. But then again, that should have been her first guess when she had that amazing orgasm... something that good would have woken her up. She watched Tane dive into her, her hips rolling, slapping against her with broken rhythm but, technique nonetheless. The Princess could feel her body still not fully calmed down, still on the verge of another orgasm, and Tane would surely draw it out if she kept up this pace. Gwen moaned, encouraging her, reaching down to take her hands, entwining their fingers together as she looked up at her, meeting her crimson eyes with her own through heavy lashes, as she gasped her name, "Tane... please cum for me," she whispers, grinding back against Tane's steady pace, feeling her leaking more inside her, her movements a little sloppier with Gwen's added wetness, but delicious all the same. "Don't keep me waiting, now," she teases.

Gwen's walls clamped down on Tane's cock like a vice, masssging her cock all the while, pulsing and writhing around her length. The sensation sent her hurtling towards her own orgasm and Tane grits her teeth, toes curling as she desperately staves off the climax clutching at her. The orc wasn't sure if Gwen was comfortable with her coming inside, would rather Gwen consent before filling her up. Gwen's moan is a song in Tane's ears, making the orc smile in satsifaction. Despite how fully Tane had filled Gwen, her squirting manages to still spill out onto the sheets, spraying in a wide arc, like someone plugging a well's faucet with their thumb. The warrior doesn't let up. No, she would have Gwen ride that roller-coaster until the last stop, her thumb still working her clit, her thrusts just as merciless. Their joining is loud and slick, her length glistening with Gwen's fluids, a sight that Tane looks down to admire. It filled her with immense pride; this was her doing! Gwen was this aroused for her, she came this intensely for her. Gwen had asked earlier if Tane was proud and the warrior had meant it. She was prouder of this moment than any day in her life before now.

"I love you too, my dearest," Tane whispered back, watching Gwen squirm under her. The legs perched on her shoulders shook violently. The woman under her was a sweaty mess, copper hair a curtain on her face. Sweat pools and rolls lazily down her breasts. Those half lidded eyes, when not screwed closed in pleasure, look up at her with such adoration Tane finds herself momentarily breathless. The room melts away. the low roar of the fire place is drowned out. In this bubble, in this shared space, it was her and Gwen. Her lover. The woman she intended, more now than ever before, to have the honor of calling her wife. "You're beautiful, Gwen. I love this. I love you." Simple words, a simple refrain, but that's what Tane loved about their relationship. It felt simple, despite the anxieties and traumua they both held. They simply loved each other and that was more than enough.

"But...I'm having fun watching you make your own little pond down here," Tane jokes in reply, the humour deflect just how much Gwen's words affected. However, the princess could likely feel the way Tane's cock stiffened inside her, throbbing needily. All she needed was the permission to cum, to fill Gwen to the brim and then some. Now that she had it, Tane let herself go. There is less technique, less precision, but enthusiasm in spades. The bed slams against the wall and the wooden frame groans. Tane's breaths are ragged, a far cry from the tightly controlled huffs from before. Her hands come down on each side of Gwen's head, the massive palms grabbing handfuls of the sheets, bracing her body. Their hips smash together in waves, the sound of Tane entering Gwen sinful, the wetness between their hips making each smack that much louder. Each wave of pleasure that washes over Tane is slightly more intense then the last, as if pushing her closer to the edge inch by inch.

"G-Gwen....I-I love...f-fuck!," Tane tries to utter that simple phrase one more time, but her climax chooses now to finally hit. Tane growls Gwen's name loudly, driving herself deep with a final thrust. Her cock fattens inside of Gwen's folds before shooting rope after rope of thick cum inside of her, the product of an orgasm more powerful than any they had shared before. Sweat drops from her brow, her eyes shut tight, chewing on her bottom lip. The sheer volume of her cum is enough that it floods back out the tight seal. mixing with Gwen's juices, running down the curve of her ass and down the sheets. As her orgasm begins to slow down, Tane thrusts into her Gwen again, as if to help milk every last bit of seed left in her.

"Gwen....f-fuck....Gwen." Words have left Tane, leaving her a smiling and ragged mess. She leans down and kisses her lover passionately, the kiss sloppy and tired, but delicious nonetheless. Tane's length slowly softens and she moves her hips back, allowing her cock to slide out of Gwen with an audible pop, the mess of cum and juices flooding out in it's wake.

Gwen finds herself laughing again, always laughing with Tane. There was not a moment she couldn't make her laugh, she was sure of that. Even after spilling her truth, when she should be sad Tane could cheer her up in an instant. Make her forget. In this moment all she could think about was that talent of hers, her laughter, her breaths against her ear. She arched her back, pressing her chest against Tane's as the massive woman focused on her own orgasm, despite their teasing back and forth, "I assure you my love it's-- ah! It's going to be an ocean in a moment".

The firelight is snuffed out by the darkness of Tane's hair falling past her face. It gives Gwen a much easier view of her. Her eyes pressed shut, her teeth worrying her bottom lip as she grunts and gasps, gripping the sheets as she pounds into Gwen so hard she worries about the bed breaking, but only for a moment. Gwen grunts herself at the effort of being pushed up the bed by Tane's thrusts, moaning too at the pleasure it brought her, the pressure building against between her legs. She can feel Tane growing stiff inside her-- thicker. She knew she was about to cum, and as she continued to circle her clit, Gwendolyn came again too. She cried out, throwing her head back as she pulled Tane in, her ankles resting on her lower back, holding her there as she unloaded herself, rope after sticky, white hot rope inside her. Gwen came around her cock, wetting the sheets beneath them even further, certainly not joking about the little ocean she'd created. There was an audible squelching as Tane continued her movements, pumping everything she had into Gwen and then some as it slipped out of her, not enough room for her cock and her seed. Gwen sighed, completely rattled as she came down again from another intense orgasm. She ran her fingers through her hair, chest heaving as she looked up at Tane, caught off guard as she kissed her. It was passionate, wet, hot. Tane's tongue danced with hers, their lips moving together like they'd done this a hundred times before.

Gwendolyn hoped they would.

"Babe... baby," she whispers, her hands moving up Tane's arms to cup her cheeks, brushing her thumbs over her skin, admiring her in the sereneness of post-climax. She pulls away from their kiss, smiling up at her. Tane looks at her with such love in her eyes, such admiration that Gwendolyn feels herself tear up. She doesn't know why it makes her want to cry, it simply does. Perhaps she'd just overwhelmed by the love she feels pouring from Tane, maybe she's just overjoyed. Either way, she sniffles at she looks up at her, knees pressed to her chest as Tane slowly grinds into her, the crackling of the fire the only thing Gwen can hear besides their breathes. She runs her fingers through Tane's hair, taking it completely out of it's top knot, letting it fall. She admires her in all her beauty, simply looking at her as she catches her breath, humming to herself in bliss as Tane slowly slides out of her. "Hey..." her voice is raw, cracking a little as she speaks from all the moaning, Gwen clears her throat, "hey, how are you feeling? Okay?" she asks slowly, craning her neck up so she can kiss her cheeks, her nose, her forehead.

She knows that's probably a question Tane would be wanting to ask her right now but, Gwendolyn is genuinely curious. She wanted to know. And, well. She was returning a previous favour that Tane had done for her, making sure she was alright, helping her come down.

"I love you," she said again, smiling up at her, a big grin on her face as she said it. It made her feel a joy and a warmth she never knew she could, so she kept saying it, every time she pressed a kiss to Tane's cheek, "I love you, Tane," she said again, legs still wrapped around her hips, not for a round two, but simply to be close to her.

Tane is still coming down, feeling minor twitches and tremors in her lower body. The orc whines in displeasure when Gwen breaks the kiss, but relents, taking the moment to catch her breath. Her post-orgasm bliss is nearly broken when she sees Gwen begin to wear up. Instinctively, Tane is beset with worry, afraid that the sex may have triggerecd some of Gwen's trauama. She opens her mouth to soothe her partner, offer her sweet nothings, when Gwen calls her by that pet name. "Baby." It's simple, a name she'd heard a million times in her travels. It was hardly poetic or grandiose. To, Tane? It meant the world. It almost sets her head to spinning, unable to respond, only dumb shock. She lets Gwen untie her hair, the band falling off to the side, her raven hair falling at down; the orc kept her hair in a tall and complicated top knot, one that obscured just how much hair she had. It drapes across her broad shoulders, still damp and sweaty.

"Well, I can't feel anything in my legs, I suppose," Tane replies, chuckling breathlessly as Gwen wraps her legs around her waist. With a grunt, she rolls onto her back, pulling Gwen with her so that she rests onto her giant body. Tane could fall asleep this way, cuddled close together, the sharp smell of her lover's sweat mixed with the scent of lavender and honey. Tane leans forward and kisses playfully at Gwen's nose, her cheeks, planting a few around her neck. Tane feels tears roll down her cheeks in response to Gwen's, but there's no sorrow here. Only joy. Always joy with Gwen, always happiness and contentment, like clouds in her chest, as it'd take only the smallest hop for her to float away into the summer night.

"Thank you, my love. I know that wasn't...easy. Thank you for sharing this with me," Tane murmurs, pressing her face into Gwen's neck, taking her scent, as if it to commit it to memory. She's grateful that Gwen gave her the chance to help her through those scars left by a vile man. It was no small feat to open up to Tane and bear her past, especially one she'd hidden so desparately for so long. Maybe it didn't make them go away; in all honesty, it would be a long time before Gwen fully healed, but maybe this was the first step. With every adventure, with every stolen kiss under the trees or a starry sky, or in the comfort of their quaters. Every one, a single step of a journey Tane would be honored to join.

Pulling away, Tane smirks up at Gwen, pushing a lock of hair out of her face, tucking it behind a single pointed ear. "So, 'baby'? Is that you're calling me now? You gonna call me that in front of Maldur? Make his wife jealous, mm?" As much as she joked, Tane would admit the possibility brought her genuine joy. She wonders if they overheard their love-making; as small as Gwendolyn was, she was capable of belting out a few screams when pushed to the edge.

"Whoa!" It's Gwen's turn to cry out in surprise, flipped over as if she were a sack of potatoes, straddling Tane's waist as she looks down at her laying beneath her. Instinctively, she reaches out to run her fingers through the end of her hair, pleasantly surprised at the length of it, playing with the ends, admiring how soft it was. She looked gorgeous with it up, sophisticated, strong... but there was a special beauty in seeing her with it down. A Tane not many got to see, a Tane that was a privilege to bare witness to and Gwendolyn happily took that responsibility. She smiled down at her, all giggles as she fought to control the joy bubbling away in her. It was a losing fight clearly but, she tried her best. Gwen pushes Tane's hair back from her forehead, leaning down to kiss her skin, taking a moment to breathe her in. The scent of sex and sweat... not entirely unpleasant though, she was sure it was because it was coming from Tane. There was an underlying sweetness there, perhaps the soaps but, Gwendolyn being an elf they had their own keen sense of hearing and smell. Not quite as powerful as other races, their eye sight was their gift, but still decently better than humans. Gwen knew the difference between soaps and natural smells. Tane just naturally smelled nicer to her than anyone else she'd met. She took a moment to lean in and sniff at her neck, playing around as Tane spoke, stiffening as Tane thanked her.

Gwendolyn quickly shook her head, her voice a whisper over the crackling fire, "thank you. For being patient with me, for understanding... thank you for listening. You're the only person I've ever felt like I could open up to... the only one". She doesn't want Tane to feel like it was difficult for her to do this with her, because it wasn't. Not at all. In fact, it was the easiest thing she'd ever done. All her life she'd struggled to do things any normal person could. She struggled to get out of bed, she struggled to stop her mind wandering, she struggled to look her parents in the eye. Her parents. He'd taken everything from her in... raping her. Abusing her. Gwendolyn had never used these words before to describe what had happened to her, hadn't even called it being 'taken advantage of' until tonight. But it was true. These were the things he'd done. And in doing them, he'd robbed her of so much more than her dignity. He'd taken her sanity, her comfort in her own home. The easiest thing she ever did was see this through with Tane. Though Gwen couldn't hear her thoughts, Tane was indeed correct.

This was the first step to healing. Simply being with Tane was the start of it.

She smiles down at her, kissing her forehead again as she falls into her arms, snuggling her face into her shoulder, her fingers playing in her dark hair as Tane does the same to her own copper strands. Gwen catches her hand at her cheek, holding it there as she looks up at her, absolutely beaming, the blush on her cheeks bright red.

"Baby, babe, honey... sweetheart. Love of my life. What else can I call you?" she begins, leaning in to kiss the bottom of her lover's chin, sitting up a bit as she rest her hands on Tane's chest, taking a deep breath as she allows herself the chance to say her next words, shaking off her doubts. They had already joked about children, talked about growing old together... Gwendolyn smiled at her, a sweet little side grin, "maybe... Queen? That would certainly make her jealous".

Tane frowns inwardly at Gwen's thanks; not because it was unwanted, but rather, it should not have been needed. To Tane, who considereed sex a shared act of love and joy, the idea of it being turned into a foul weapon makes her blood curdle. It's not new to her, not in her line of work. She'd fought in wars, heard stories of men who took women as "prisoners of war", a farcical term one used to obfuscate the women's true purpose as slaves and concubines. She remembers returning to camp after a battle to find that a few of the men under her command got that same idea into their heads. It took Briar and eleven other men to pull Tane off those vile soldiers, Tane having nearly beat them to death. The orc wishes to speak of it again, reassure Gwen that what Kaiser did to her was a perversion and that it held no bearing on the purity of her own soul, but she lets it pass. What they held between them right now was sweet and tender. To sully it with talks of him would do them both a disservice.

"Me, a Queen? This kindgom would burn itself down before they let that happen," Tane says incredulously, giggling under Gwne's constant kisses, the jolt of pleasure running up her jaw. Her hand moves towards Gwen's back, tracing a line down her spine with the tip of her fingers. "Though, I do wonder, what kind of queenly benefits does such a title entail? Will servants throw rose petals onto the ground as I walk?" Tane tries to imagine herself on a throne, clad in regalia. Orcs were barely able to hold titles as small-time nobles in the kingdom; the most you'd see an orc raise up the social ladder was to a knight of a lolrd in the middle of nowhere. For an orc to sit on the Themanian throne would cause an uproar to put it bluntly. Yet, the idea has a ring to it, an appeal. She imagines the two of them sitting in the royal garden, watching unruly children roll about the grass, willfully ignoring the pleas of their tutors and handmaidens.

"Maybe we could just retire to a farm. Hell, we could take over the tavern so my mother can retire," Tane chuckles, her hand now resting on Gwen's bottom, kneading the soft flesh in her fingertips, occasionally giving it a light pat. "My love, I care not for whatever title I must take. Whether it be as knight or as queen. All that matters to me is that I stand by your side. If I can see your smile at the end of the day, I'll live a content life." Tane looks up at Gwen, craning her head to peck her on the cheek again. Tane means every word she says. She had always been a simple woman, content to live out her days in happiness as long as she had a roof over her head and enough coin for meals. If it would be easier on their relationship and Gwen's own health that Tane remained a knight, an advisor and right hand woman, she was more than welcome to play the role with gusto.

"Though, you are gonna have to meet my mother. She finds out I've suddenly become queen without so much as a dinner with her, she's liable to break my over her knee."

Gwen has no former introduction with sex besides pain versus pleasure. On one hand she had experienced the worst of it, on the other the best. The most appealing. She knew the differences now, knew where the lines lay in the sand, knew that she had been hurt. She didn't yet know the nuance of sex, didn't yet know that it wasn't simply about joining flesh but about joining mind, heart, soul... but, she got the feeling, thanks to Tane. It was so different with her. Gwendolyn didn't feel sick to her stomach after, she didn't shake or cry... well, she did cry but, not in the same way. She didn't feel the need to lock herself away as if she had done something shameful. In fact, she almost wanted to scream from the rooftop that she and Tane were together. Officially. In flesh and heart. That was how different Tane helped her feel.

She smiled to her apologetically when she noted the quiet frustration on Tane's face. She knew thanking her was upsetting for Tane, it was confusing. But it felt right to Gwen to thank her. She really was the first and only person to finally hear her. That meant the world to Gwen.

Gwen clicks her tongue, falling back into the present as she pouts at Tane, her words making the Princess roll her eyes. She sits up, taking Tane's hand in hers, holding it to her chest.

"Silly.. I'm asking you to marry me. I don't care where we live or what we do as long as we're together. Married. As long as we're wives. But..." she lies back down, tracing circles on Tane's chest as she thinks for a moment. "If the people of Themania want to raze the whole kingdom to the ground over us... I say let them. We will rebuild it with our two hands. Create somewhere more accepting, more tolerable of the good things... less tolerable of the bad. I... I know it's naive. But that's what I want to do when I'm Queen. I want to help people live, not just survive. I spent to much time surviving and now with you, my love... I finally feel like I'm alive again. That's worth fighting for. Whether it means we end up in the castle or living on the outskirts on a farm together... as long as I'm with you".

Gwen leans in to Tane's kiss upon her cheek, sighing appreciatively for her affection. She really did need nothing more than this. Tane's company, the warmth of a fire, and a bed to rest their heads. That was all she cared about.

"Your mother?" she asked, a big smile painted on her face, "where is her tavern? I want to meet her! We should go first thing we're in town. I... oh! Oh goodness, do you think she would like me?"

Last edited:
A momentary wave of shock overtakes Tane upon hearing Gwen's proposal; it's not as if the prospect was new to. They had joked and talked about growing old together numerous times prior to now. Yet, actually hearing those exact words had a profound effect. Tane's heart stops in her chest and she feels butterflies swarm in her belly. She feels like a teeenage girl, imagining her in a suit and Gwen in a royal dress, trailing behind her as they walk down the aisle. Would it be spring? Summer? Would there be flowers and music? She wonders if Briar would make a good best man. Would she make a good wife? Gwen loves her, Tane knows this in her heart of hearts, but it wasn't about that. It was the fear that she might not be built for a domestic life.

"Rebuild the kingdom, hm? I wish....I wish that as well. I want a world where we can be happy. Free of judgement and scorn," Tane replies, watching Gwen trace circles on her chest. Her own hands run up Gwen's back, eventually resting on the back of her head. Tane's fingers thread through the sweaty copper hair, staring upwards intensely, their shadows dancing on the ceiling. "I have no desire to raise a family in a kingdom that would judge them on their lineage alone. If that's what you want, then......I'll support you. Not just as a knight. As your queen." It still feels like a leap to utter those words. Queen. The very idea of an orcish queen would be history for Themania. Yet, for all of the fear and anxiety such a future spawns in Tane's heart, there is an intense spark of excitement. The prospect of tearing it all down and rebuilding it from the ground up. That peasantry could live comfortably without fear of nobles taking advantage of them. Where vile men like Kaiser would have no place. except in a cage or at the guillotine. The very thought of the man prompts the beginnings of rage to bubble up from her gut and Tane takes a deep breath to tamp it back down.

Tane belly laughs at Gwen's sheer excitement at the mere mention of her mother. "Hah! That would be a helluva of a visit, huh? Last time she saw me was before I shipped out to pick you up. I come back home with a princess in tow, she's going to lose her mind,." Tane can already imagine the look of sheer shock on her mother's face; they had live rather meager lives, barely ekeing out a humble existence with the tavern. While other kids played and ran about in the fields, Tane was often helping around the tavern, on her knees scrubbing floors or helping bring drinks to tables. It's likely why the orc only really seemed to come alive when in a bar.

"Not even a question, honey. She'd absolutely adore you. Gods, what not to love? Cute nose....cute eyes....," Tane grins at her lover, poking at her nose with a single finger, tracing it upwards to her hazel green eyes. Tane was sure her mother would love Gwen; the woman had long learned how to spot a person's worth, whether they were a truly noble soul or rotten to the core. "And a winning personality. Be careful, she might just try to hire you instead. The tavern isn't too far from Crownmont, a half's day travel. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to make a side trip, yes?"

Gwendolyn watched the surprise on Tane's face, smiling down at her as she took in her proposal. The Princess wondered herself if she would make a good wife, a good partner. The two of them seemed to get along for now, Gwen couldn't see that stopping. They foiled one another so beautifully, fed off of each other's energy, joked, spoke to one another seriously, opened up to each other so quickly some might consider it ridiculous. But it had simply happened like that. As if the two of them already knew one another and were simply catching up. Like they were soulmates. Gwen wasn't sure until she met Tane if she believed in such a concept but, now she was sure it must be true and, that she'd found hers.

She nodded excitedly as Tane repeated her suggestion. Rebuild it. Why not? Why shouldn't they? Gwendolyn didn't want to live in a world let alone rule over a Kingdom in it where the love of her life wasn't accepted. Where she had to live under the same roof as the man who hurt her so terribly. She didn't want that to happen to anyone else -- especially not her children. She stiffened at the thought, a bad taste in her mouth as she considered the very real possibility that it could happen. She'd forgotten it was one of the big reasons why she'd never wanted kids before... but Tane speaking about them, so excitedly discussing raising them... and their shared lineage between orc, human, and elf... Gwen found herself hoping again. And now, as Tane accepted her proposal, she knew she was right to. Their children would be safe, secure. Never under the roof of the castle or even the cabin they shared beside their farmland if it came to that, would Tane and Gwen's kids ever suffer at the hand of someone they should trust to protect them. That was Gwendolyn's promise to their future family, one she intended to keep.

Gwen is pulled from her thoughts at Tane's laugh, giggling herself as she watches her, falling it love with her more each second.

Tane's finger on her nose, moving upward between her eyes, causes Gwen to go cross-eyed as she follows it, the Princess blinking as she pulls her hand away, bursting out laughing again, her cheeks bright red at Tane's compliments. She tucks a loose strand of copper hair behind her ear, leaning in to kiss Tane on the corner of her mouth, right next to one of her tusks, taking a moment longer to appreciate the little things about her, snuggling against her cheek as she admires her closer than ever.

"I suppose we should put in a request to go to town then, hm?" Gwen sits up a little, looking down at Tane as she runs her fingers through her lover's raven hair, almost petting her as she does, "I really do want to meet her, my love. I want to meet the woman who raised you to be the woman you are now. So beautiful... inside and out," she whispers, cracking a cheeky smile as she raises her brows, "your mom must be a catch too, huh?"

The idea of someone calling her mother "a catch" pulls another rumble of laughter from Tane. "Hah! That depends on who you ask. My mother is.....an acquired taste, more like," Tane says with a smirk, humming at the sensation of Gwen's fingers in her hair. It fills her with a strange sense of satisfaction and Tane is tempted to ask to do it more often, though she feels rather embarassed doing so openly. As reluctant as Tane is to admit it, being praised brings her a great pleasure. It was the reason she constantly asked Gwen for opinions and appraisal during sex, though it served the very practical purpose of communicating and helping her feel comfortable.

"She did her best. It's hard. An orc alone, raising a child and trying to run a tavern at once. I didn't make her life much easier either. I was getting into fights all the time. She spent as much time patching me up as she did the tavern. See?" Tane points to a scar that runs vertically down her lips. "After I got beat up real good one time, she took me out the farm in the back and taught me how to wrestle. Said if I was going to insist on fighting everything with a pulse, I might as well be good at it." Tane smiles at the memory, her mother with her dress hiked up and tied at her waist, sleeves rolled up. They tangled in the dirt and mud for hours, once a day every day, for weeks. It was her mother who taught Tane the basics of fighting, basics that she later refined in actual combat.

"Point is, she's big, forward and crasser than I. But, she loves like no other. So, yes, she would be a catch," Tane finishes, craning her neck to kiss the underside of her chin before coming up to kiss her fully, craving that electric current. Her hands roamed down Gwen's body again, trailing down her tanned skin and resting on the swell of her hips. She adores the way they fit into her hands perfecly, her mind wandering to the day she'd get to hold onto them more firmly. Tane hums into the kiss, feeling warmth down to her toes, her tongue writhing around her lover's.

She pulls away, smiling and somewhat breathless. "What about your parents? Do you think they would fancy me? Think I should get my hair cut?" Tane says with a smirk, shaking her head so that her dark hair falls messily across her face, smiling widely through the sweaty curtain,. Tane is genuinely curious, not just of her parent's opinion on her, but of Gwen's relationship with them. She wonders what they are like, what kind of influence they had on Gwen. There is an innate kindness in Gwen, evident in her smile in such a way that it could light up a room. Did they help instill that in her?

Gwendolyn's little smirk grows a little cheekier as she notes the deep hum from Tane, happily taking the hint and continuing her petting of her hair, nails gently running over her scalp as she looked down at her. She raised a brow, eyeing the scar on her lip with appreciation for the sight of it. Gwen loves the scars on Tane's body... a stark difference to Gwendolyn's own smooth skin. And as proof would have it, she had stories to tell about them.

She imagined Tane and her mom wrestling in the mud together, such a different picture from Gwen's childhood in the castle, far away from dirt. She danced, never wrestled. The two were so different, but it only made Gwen more intrigued. More fascinated by Tane. More in love.

Gwen was surprised by the kiss, though melted into it easily enough, her fingers still running through Tane's hair absentmindedly as she thought of her question when their kiss ended. It was the Princesses turn to laugh, a bright, bubbly giggle as she watched Tane shake her head, Gwen taking her hands away. Her heart leapt in her chest, quickly shaking her head herself, "no, no... I think you hair is just lovely. The sides are growing in a little though, 'should definitely shave those," Gwen hums, rubbing her fingers over the much shorter, stubbly hair there to prove her point.

"I know they would love you," she says, her tone warm, totally sure of herself. "They're very open to learning... my dad is a big softie, though you didn't hear that from me. He's meant to be a king but it's really my mom who does everything, my dad is more of a teddy bear figurehead... my moms a fiery little woman with red hair like me... though she's still surprisingly taller than me..."

Her parents personalities were a big reason why she hadn't told anyone of anything she had been through. If she told them, her fathers heart would break... and her mother would grow so angry her heart would explode. They were kind, too kind for their own good. But with that kindness left an openness for others, and Gwen was positive that they would love Tane. They loved her after all, and anything she loved they loved in return.

"My mom will probably want to braid your hair," Gwen says with a laugh, "she actually did my hair for me the day we met. The whole time she had this smile on her face like she knew I was going to meet someone and she was making sure I looked good for them... little did she know she was right".

The only thing Gwen was weary off was the fact that Tane was a woman. It wasn't hot her parents were opposed to such relationships, they really didn't mind, it wasn't a problem with elves. You could love whoever you wanted. But, being that her family was royalty by blood, they would likely be a little trepidatious about her being unable to carry on the family line. Not that it was any of their business but, if it came to it, Gwen would reassure them. She would have heirs, simple as that.

Gwen smiles down at her, leaning in to kiss her again, nice and slow, smiling against her lips as she licks along the scar running vertically across her lips, a teasing gesture before she wiggles her hips in Tane's hands. "It's late..." she says quietly, though her kissing down Tane's jaw to her throat at an agonizingly slow pace says very boldly that she isn't at all sleepy.

Tane shouldn't be surprised at the description of Gwen's parents; it doesn't surprise her at all, but it's still pleasant to hear. Tane picks up the vein of excitement in Gwen's when speaking of them, the sparkle in her eyes, as if she had already begun to reminisce about them. She talks of her father's kindness and her mother's spirit. Tane sees both of them in Gwen, in the way she would smile at Tane whe spoke, not solely because the orc amused her, but that she simply loved to hear her speak. She sees her mother's fiery disposition in that smirk, that teasing look on her face that said she was used to being underestimated and she took pleasure in provnig people wrong. If people had means to fear Tane's sword, then they had just as much to fear Gwen's words and mind.

Tane wonders if they truly would approve of her; it was enough that Tane was an orc, but to also be a woman with her unique biology? Alas, Tane could do nothing but to trust in Gwen's words and judgement; if they were so instrumental in creating the gentle woman laying atop Tane, her soulmate, then they truly would accept her. Moreso, there is something deep within Tane that makes her want their trust. To find her worthy of her daughter's hand and the throne. She wants to assure them this isn't for power or status; none of that ever meant anything more than shit to her. Rather, Tane simply wanted to be by Gwen's side until their last days.

"Oh? Your mother figured you would find some dashing and charming knight?" Tane comments slyly, kissing her again. "Do tell me if you ever find her. She deserves thanks on account of being a downright lucky woman." She can feel strength returning to her body and her cock stirs as it lays lazily in between her thighs, growing slowly. The cuddling was nice, needed, but Tane could feel the start of more carnal desires rising up, her hands gripping at Gwen's thighs with just a hint of need. Almost as if she read Tane's mind, Gwen begins to work at her throat, prompting a chuckle from the larger woman. It'd seem they were both eager for seconds.

"Aye, but I'm growing old. Early sleep would be a find idea," Tane banters as she cranes her neck upward, letting Gwen lavish her pale skin, earning a pleased hum from her. Her hands move towards Gwen's ass, kneading it in her hands. How could she want anything but seconds? Thirds, even? One of Tane's hands sneaks down in between their bodies, looking for her lover's intimate areas. She finds the somewhat damp folds of Gwen's pussy and strokes her fingers idly across the sensitive flesh. Hunger rises in her belly, arousal thrumming just under her pearly skin. "But, hell, maybe I'm up for a late night. Since I chose, what position we did last time, it would be only chivalrous if I let you choose, hm? Your wish is my command."

Gwen smacks Tane on the arm playfully, a very light smack, but one that gets across how silly Tane was, "oh yes," she begins, nipping at Tane's throat, "and how would you prefer I tell you?" she asks, Tane catching her lips as the Princess sits up, her hand between her thighs as she straddles Tane's waist. She pulls away from the kiss, licking her lips as she sits up. Tane's hands slide softly from her hips to grip at her the expanse of her bottom, one continuing it's journey between her thighs, rough fingers rubbing soft circles into her flesh. Gwendolyn sighs, a little gasp interrupting the noise as Tane brushes against her clit. If Gwen hadn't been sitting up straight before, she certainly was now. Her long red hair hung loose across her chest, obscuring her breasts just behind the copper curtain until she flipped it over her shoulder, looking down at Tane with a smirk, green eyes heavy as she met Tane's own.

"Early sleep?" Gwen questions, a hand running slow down Tane's chest, between her breasts, resting right above her heart. The warmth of her skin against Gwen's own, the feeling of her heart beneath her breast bone, the glistening of the piercings at her nipples, practically glowing in the firelight. Gwen simply looked at her, admiring the scars on her body, running her fingers over the ones she hadn't been able to when they'd first met. The ones she'd yet earned the privilege of looking upon. Gwendolyn saw the way Tane looked at her own body on top of her, she wanted her future wife to feel the same way when Gwendolyn looked at her. Seen, appreciated, attractive, loved.

"Hm.." Gwen cocked a smile again as Tane quickly changes her mind, giggling to herself, "that's what I hoped. A late night suits me just fine and... mm, how about..." Gwen reached slowly behind her, sliding her hand along Tane's muscular thighs, up and up, gently grazing her nails along the pale, soft flesh of her inner thigh before wrapping her fingers around her lover's cock, feeling it harden in her hand. Gwendolyn teased her with a slow stroke, squeezing as she reached the head. She rolled her hips in time with this, as if to mimic what they'd done moments earlier and likely what they'd be doing in only a few more.

"Right up here?" she whispers, a slight rasp to her voice from her earlier vocalization. She removes her hand from Tane's cock, letting it rest against her ass as she removes Tane's hands from between her thighs, on her hip, lifting them up to rest above her head, leaning forward to press a kiss to the middle of Tane's chest as she leaves them there, though her touch is hardly strong enough to hold Tane down, her fingers sit gently on her wrists, looking up at her through her dark lashes. Gwendolyn never thought herself to be one to take charge in these types of situations. She always thought that once she made it here with another woman that she might just... let her do whatever she pleased. That was how it had been before. That's just how Gwendolyn thought it was supposed to be, for the longest time. But... with Tane? She wanted to help her feel good. Something about doing that made the little Princess feel twice as good as being pleasured herself. There was just something about getting to see the expressions of Tane's face of surprise that made Gwen shiver, she loved surprising her. She hoped she always could.

"Is.. is that okay?" she asks, sitting up straight to look down at her again, tucking her hair behind her ear nervously.

Tane watches Gwen rise up, her body moving with serpentine grace. Hair obscures her breasts, but it only serves to highlight Gwen's beauty. The soft expanse of her stomach leading to wide hips. Every inch of her a marvel, begging to be touched. Tane keeps her hand on Gwen's clit, idly swirling her thumb around the sensitive pearl, wishing she could have it on her tongue instead. There's a bone deep temptation for Tane to take control and flip her over, spread her out and have a late night snack. The thought of her taste on her tongue is enough to set off her hunger, but she keeps patient. Her lover is clearly having a spot of her own fun, the way she's showing off. That flick of her hair, exposing her breasts to the warm air. Tane's free hand remains on Gwen's bottom, still gripping the flesh. loving the way it seems to slip in between her fingers, as if even her giant hands were not enough to contain it.

Tane raises her eyebrows in surprise as Gwen pins her hands down. Despite the likelihood of her actually pinning her down virtually none, it still sends a thrill down Tane's spine. It's a stark different than how the orc is used to sex going; most are more than willing to let Tane take the lead considering her size and natural confidence. The orc had largely learn to accept the role, even relish it, but there was always apart of her that wished someone would challenge her, give as much as she was willing to dish out. Gwen was exactly that woman, despite her being nearly a third of Tane's size. The knight coos in satisfaction at the restraint, admiring the way Gwen's breasts sat high on her chest, pink nipples erect and begging to have lips wrapped around them. Tane is engrossed in the sensation that she mishears Gwen's request, assuming it was a simple request for cowgirl; it's not until she tears her focus away from Gwen's body that she fully processes the question.

"D-Do you mean....." Tane looks visibly shocked; it was a bold request even from Gwen, who had already proven herself full of surprises. Some of the bravest women Tane had laid with were still thoroughly intimidated by the idea of anal with someone of her girth, yet here Gwen was, asking eagerly, albeit nervously. Tane waits, giving Gwen the chance to reconsider and backout, a decision Tane wouldn't have held against her. Seeing that her lover would hold fast, Tane nods before sitting up herself. "Well, then we need to do some prep, my love." Tane picks Gwen up, as easy as flipping over a pillow. She places Gwen down on her knees, so that her bottom is facing her. Thought it was a necessary task in order to loosen her, it did have the added benefit of giving Tane an excuse to use her tongue.

"Gods. I'll never get tired of seeing this," Tane murmurs, presented with a full view of Gwen's ass, reaching out to massage the cheeks in her hands before exposing the tight pucker of her asshole. Tane builds up some saliva and sticks out her tongue, the long pink appendage glistening in the bedroom's light. Leaning in, Tane presses her tongue against it, humming in satisfaction. It prods at the entrance, able to only work in the tip. "Relax, my love. Let it happen." Tane reaches one hand down and under Gwen, the other remaining firmly on her ass, keepnig her cheeks spread just enough to give her tongue some working space. Tane's other hand toys with her lover's clit, hoping the pleasure would help to take the edge of embarassment off of the act.

Gwendolyn raises a brow as Tane questions her, nodding her head. She was nervous about it but, it was the one thing she could do with Tane that she had never done with anyone else. Even if she couldn't manage to do much just yet, she wanted to try. She wanted to share at least one first with her. And Tane seemed willing, excited even, so Gwen gave herself the privilege of confirming that, yes. She meant there.

Gwendolyn sits back as Tane rises up, taking her in her hands and lifting her like a sack of potatoes. Gwen squeaks in surprise, plopping herself down in front of Tane, cheeks bright red as she reconsiders her position. She hadn't really accounted for... all of this. But she supposed she should have, Tane was very particular, very serious about making sure she was comfortable; ready. Gwen appreciated that, very much so. But, getting to that point took a lot of embarrassment.

The Princess whines to herself, feeling Tane's eyes on her, then her hands, spreading her wide. This was so much different from her being between her legs. This was a spot even Gwen hadn't taken much chance to acquaint herself with-- yet here was Tane, happily taking her in, every last nook and cranny.

So Gwendolyn sits in Tane's hands, straddling her head as she hovered above Tane's face, the hands against her ass spreading her wide, earning a sigh from the elf. It did feel nice, in a very odd sort of way. When Tane reaches her wet tongue out though, Gwen feels a shiver run up her spine, the princess straightening up as she huffs out a sigh, trying to decide whether or not she liked it.

It felt.. odd. Wet and hot, certainly slimy. It was not a feeling she had ever endured before, so she had a difficult time deciding whether or not she enjoyed it, especially with the embarrassment coursing through her system.

She felt Tane's hand snake around her front, over her hip and the expanse of her thigh, between her legs to rub at her clit. As she did, she prodded again at her back door, circling Gwen's clit in time, sending a much more pleasurable shiver through her. Tane earned herself a moan for that, the Princess arching her back a little, wiggling her hips on Tane's tongue.

"O-okay..." she whispers, closing her eyes, trying to focus on relaxing, calming herself. She feels Tane's tongue slip inside her, and quickly she tenses again, trying to hold in a laugh, "God's that feels weird," she fails spectacularly, bursting out in nervous giggles. Tane continues to rub circles over her clit, calming her as she slowly prods her with her tongue, stretching her out just the tiniest bit at a time. Gwen begins to calm, less tense as Tane's mouth works in tandem with her hands. Gwendolyn tosses her head back, gasping into the night air as Tane's tongue slips deeper, her hand still working her. Okay... this was getting much better.

"Tane.." she moans, though it's more of a breathy whisper as she rests her hands on her lovers chest, kneading at her breasts, her eyes screwed shut as she focuses, relaxes, lets it happen like Tane told her.

Tane chuckles quietly as the slow transition of Gwen's opinion; it was common for most to be unsure of how they felt about it. Most looked at Tane with a mixture of shock and amusement before relenting to the orc. It was only after she worked her magic that they came to appreciate the sensations. Every time it happened, a flower of pride blossomed in Tane's chest, satisfied in her ability to bring people around to the act. "Hey, hey, don't pass out on me," Tane murmurs in between increasingly hungry licks and prods, her fingers still working at Gwen's clit. "As much as I would be content with being smothered to death under you, at least let us finish the trip." Tane attempts to wriggle more of her tongue back in to Gwen, managing to get half her tongue in here, pushing and widening her back door.

Pulling away, the hand that kept Gwen's cheeks spread prods at her hole, a single finger attempt to work it's way in. She takes it slow, pausing whenever she feels tension in Gwen, cooing sweet nothings and reassurances. Trying to soothe and keep Gwen relaxed, comfortable. She refuses to make Gwen feel forced or rushed into anything; too much of Gwen's sexual experiences had been sullied by Kaiser, accustomed to taking from women without any care. It's paramount to Tane that this be a consensual experience, one in which Gwen should be free to speak her mind and back out at any point.

"Mmm, we're getting there," Tane murmurs as she slides in more of her finger, managing to get to the knuckle before stopping. Giving her love a few minutes to adjust to the intrustion, she pulls out her finger to the tip before sliding it back in with an agonizing pace. This pace slowly picks up, Tane sliding her finger in and out, occasionally curling it. She works at Gwen's clit diligently, providing a pleasurable distraction as she slips in one more finger, stretching Gwen. The orc is tempted to make Gwen cum right there; it had been a while before she let anyone sit on her face and the image of Gwen writihing on her mouth is a powerful one. Alas, the knight figured Gwen would need as much energy as possible to weather what came next.

"Okay, I think you're good to go." Tane nods to herself; her fingers had been slipping in and out with increasing ease, albeit with some minor resistance. Pulling out her fingers, Tane slides herself up so that Gwen's pussy is hovering directly above her face. The urge that she fought earlier manages to take some hold and Tane pulls Gwen down towards her mouth, close enough that she can claps her lips around Gwen's clit; just a small taste wouldn't hurt anyone. She swirls her tongue around the pearl, applying some suction in between the flourishes of her tongue, lavishing it with care and affection. A few minutes pass before Tane pulls away, taking a breath as if she had swam up from a quick dive.

Sliding away, she positions herself behind Gwen and rises onto her knees. Tane's hands gently urge Gwen onto her own hands and knees, bent over at the waist. The orc takes a few minutes to appreciate the full view, the voluptous curve of her hips and the tanned backside that practically begged to be squeezed, held onto. Tane leans forward and plants a series of affectionate kisses on each cheek, occasionally nibbling on the flesh playfully, leaving one or two love bites in her wake.

"Let me know when you're ready and if you're ready," Tane says as she leans away to attend to her own nethers. She grabs the base of her cock with one hand while allowing her mouth to drool a generous amount of saliva onto her other, using it to smear and slicken her length. While the orc vastly preferred lubricants, the last bottle she acquired from a local merchant had been long spent and she didn't expect that she'd need another one for a long time. For now, she would really on a generous application of saliva and very gentle strokes, an introductory course for Gwen, so to speak.

Gwendolyn is increasingly appreciative of the fingers against her clit but, she can feel the pleasure sneaking through now at her other entrance, almost masking the pleasure she felt at her front. Tane's tongue snaked inside her, deeper and deeper as she prodded and prepared her, stretching her so slowly that Gwen could hardly notice the slight discomfort, and certainly none of the pain. By the time she slipped a finger inside, Gwen was easily taking her in, moaning and whispering praises to her lover beneath her as she stretched her wider. She chuckled at Tane's words, eyes still shut as she leaned forward a little, allowing Tane room to stretch her, pinching at her studded nipples in retaliation. Gwen was far from passing out, even with her eyes screwed shut she was wide awake, especially so as Tane slipped another thick finger inside her, earning herself one of Gwendolyn's gasps she loved so much.

The Princess sat atop her, rolling her hips occasionally, a hand moving to rest on Tane's wrist as she circled her clit, fingers running up and down her arm in silent praise. She squeezes around Tane's fingers, sighing as she pushed them in and out of her, stretching her out, leaving her dizzy as tension begins to build in her lower stomach, that familiar knot tying itself as the pleasure in her body begins to mount. Tane's fingers inside her and her other hand circling her clit almost send her over the edge, the Princess struggling to stay seated atop her lover's face as the feeling overwhelmed her body. When Tane pulled away, whispering that she was ready, Gwendolyn sighed, her whole body relaxing as she realized she'd been holding her breath. She panted, body shaking a little as she came down a bit, still sensitive but certainly not near an orgasm any longer. She almost felt disappointed... almost. But she knew the point of all that was not for her to cum it was for her to be prepared for -- "Tane!" she gasps, feeling herself pulled down against her, Tane's strong hands gripping at her hips as her tongue prods her clit, lips wrapping around her to suck and tease. Gwen is instantly on the edge of that cliff again, the surprise leaving her breathless. It was a very different feeling from laying on one's back and being eaten out to sitting on someone's face.

Gwen barely had the strength to endure Tane's preparation from up here, let alone her tongue wrapped so deliciously around her clit, the sucking and playing that came with it... she felt her legs shaking around Tane's head, the tension in her body almost unbearable as she moaned, covering her mouth as she became too loud, cheeks bright red as Tane continued her teasing. Minutes passed and just as Gwendolyn was about to reach her breaking point, she pulled away, leaving the Princess gasping for her breath as she opened her eyes wide, trying to figure out what exactly had just happened. She didn't get much chance to question her though as Tane quickly slid out from beneath her, sitting up behind her. Gwen was pushed forward easily enough, still breathy and dazed as she fell forward to her hands and knees, though quickly rested on her elbows instead, too spent to remain on her hands.

Her whole body was relaxed with the escape of her orgasm, leaving her head spinning as Tane sat behind her, the Princess no longer embarrassed to have herself on display for her. That or she was simply too tired and horny to care. Horny... she almost laughed at that. But it was exactly how she felt, especially with Tane's teasing. Her body felt extra sensitive, the Princess leaning into Tane's touch as she gently took her hips in her hands, leaning forward to kiss her lower cheeks, nipping and suckling at the flesh, earning a whimper from Gwendolyn in return.

Gwen had never felt so lightheaded before, even after catching her breath, her head was spinning. She ran her fingers through her hair before resting her forehead on the bed, hands on the back of her head as she nodded, though realized Tane could not see this. She breathes in, wiggling her hips a little, adjusting her body as she got herself as comfortable as possible. She could feel herself practically dripping in anticipation, anxiety washing over her as she prepared herself mentally now, remembering and reminding herself that this was Tane. She supposed her nerves came from this sort-of being her first time. Not technically of course but sort-of, in a way. But reminding herself that she was doing this with Tane eased her almost immediately. The Princess took a deep breath once more, let it out slowly, and nodded more meaningfully this time, psyching herself up as she head Tane preparing herself.

"I'm ready, babe," she whispers, lifting herself up a little to peak over her shoulder at Tane, a cheeky smile on her lips, "are you?"

Tane slyly took a note of Gwen's reaction to sitting on her face, planning on revisting that position at a later time. Right now, she had more pressing matters to attend to. Gwen wiggles her hips, shooting a coy grin at the larger woman, earning a hearty chuckle in return. "Bold and brave now, are we? I love it," Tane replies as she spreads Gwen open with one hand, the other guiding the blunt tip of her cock against her bud. Expectedly, there's resistance as Tane presses in, the hole reluctant to give her any yield. She whispers words of encouragement to Gwen, her voice a husky low. "Don't be afraid to give yourself a little fun if it helps," Tane murmurs, intending for Gwen to pleasure herself during, a distraction from the intrustion. The muscles in her abs flex as she angles her hips, trying to find a better angle from which to press on.

Tane presses her hips forward and attempts again, this time with a tad more force. Slowly, the head of her cock worms it's way in, making it past that tight ring. Almost immediately, an intense warmth surges from up the knight's cock, traveling throughout her body. She sighs at the wave of pleasure, pausing for only the briefest of moments. If anything, it gave Gwen time to adjust to the intrusion. Keeping her hand firmly gripping on Gwen's ass, Tane surges on, pushing more and more of her inside, the pleasure only mounting. The passage is hot, almost searing. It clenches and squeezes her cock with a delicious force, enough to make her toes curl and let out a ragged breath. Tane was on stranger to anal, despite it being a relatively uncommon experience for her, but it still caught her by surprise. "Eager" was the best way Tane could describe Gwen's body and personality. There was a lust for adventure and experience in everything she did, as if she couldn't be satsified until she had tasted, seen, and felt everything this universe had to offer her.

"Y-You're tight, my love," Tane manages to comment as she bites down on her lower lip. At the half-way point, Tane stops. leaning her head back and focusing on fighting back a slowly intensifiying orgasm; she wasn't likely to cum just yet, but she feared it would take only the smallest break in concentration for it to sneak up on her. It doesn't help that every second Gwen's passage seemed to pulse and squeeze, a sequence of attempting to push her out while also pulling Tane in. The sight of Gwen below her adds to the pleasure, the flawless tanned expanse of her back glowing bronze in the light of the fire place.

Tane pulls her hips back, Gwen's passage clenching at the length during it's journey. When she's reached the tip, Tane drives herself back in, burying just an inch more into her love's back door. The orc repeats the motion, each thrust back driving her just a bit deeper, with just a bit more force and urgency. It doesn't take long before two-thirds of her is able to fit and Gwen's hole is sufficiently loosened. Tane leans forward, kissing at the small of Gwen's back, the bitter and sharp taste of sweat on her tongue. "Are you okay, my love?" Tane asks, purring all the while. She moves her hands to each cheek of Gwen's ass, giving one of them a very firm but playful smack.

Gwendolyn can't help but laugh at Tane's words, a blush decorating her cheeks in return. She wanted to be bold and brave, these were traits that Tane unknowingly brought to the surface for her. Parts of her that were long hidden away as she grew up, matured, withdrew as she came to terms with the things she'd endured. But Tane made her feel so safe, so loved that she felt confident enough to let that part of herself come through. The fact that Tane loved it, as she had even said herself, only made Gwen more confident; happy. Gwen rest her forehead in her hands as Tane teased her. She could hear the smirk in her words as she encouraged her to play with herself, to distract from the feeling of discomfort that was surely about to tear through her. Gwen felt her hair fall over her shoulder as she reached between her legs, fingers dancing over her skin before circling over herself as she'd done many times before. It was quite different to be doing it in this position, with a cock pressed against ones back door but, Gwen relished in the new experience.

Biting her lip, she let herself relax, circling herself as Tane opened her up, her thumb brushing over her puckered hole as she aligned herself, the head of her cock pressing hard. It almost felt bigger when she couldn't see it, impossibly large. She felt herself tense a little, but reminded herself that she needed to relax. She needed to be calm for this to work. This was Tane. She wasn't going to hurt her, or force her into this -- and Gwendolyn didn't want it to stop either, and she knew Tane would very quickly bring an end to this if she thought she was hurting her. That was the last thing Gwen wanted. So, the Princess sucked in a breath, rubbing circles against her clit, dipping between her folds to gather moisture as Tane prodded at her again, finally finding some give as her slick cock slipped inside her.

Gwendolyn was sure she saw stars behind her lids. Pops of white and flashes of colour as she practically drooled on the bed from the intrusion of Tane's massive cock. This was very different from before. She stretched her so much wider, filled her so completely... Gwendolyn quickly found herself gripping at the sheets. She tugged, knuckles white as she struggled to keep pleasuring herself, crying out against the mattress, a mix of Tane's name and whispered swears.

At first the feeling was bizarre -- like an intrusion that most certainly wasn't supposed to be there. There was a surge of pain as she pushed in, Tane having to force herself against the tightness of Gwendolyn's hole, but it slowly subsided, the pain ebbing away in waves, like the tide pulling out, replaced with pleasure that washed over her so intensely that Gwen was left shuddering around Tane's cock. She hears her words behind her, shaking her head as she finds herself giggling again, breathless as she tries to speak, her voice raw, "and you're huge," she mumbles. She feels her walls like a vice around Tane's cock pulsing and pulling. Each time Tane slides out she slides herself deeper in, and Gwendolyn can feel herself being stretched to her limit each time. But, as Tane continues, her limit increases, as if her body is happy to accommodate her lover in any way, shape, or form she needs it to. She's malleable. As if a piece of clay that Tane holds in her hand, shaped whichever way she desires. Gwen grits her teeth as Tane sinks inside her, breathing out a sigh of relief when she pauses a moment, her walls happily doing the rest of her lover's work for her, pulling her in, keeping her there. Gwen wiggles her hips, a means of getting more comfortable, pausing herself with a moan as she feels Tane brush against her sensitive insides.

Her fingers remain on her clit, running circles against the button as she drips onto the sheets below, her other hand gripping tight at the edge of the bed as she pants. There's a quiet moment where Tane rests herself, before Gwen feels her lips pressed against her lower back. The Princess tenses, always having been particularly sensitive in this part of her body, another low moan dripping off her lips as she swivels her hips in return. She's quickly pulled from her playful retaliation however as Tane asks how she is, smacking her backside before she can answer. Gwen sucks in a breath, letting it out in a breathy laugh as she rises back up on her hands, "never better, babe," she responds, clenching her lower body around Tane's cock, wishing her deeper. She turns to look at Tane, meeting her eye over her shoulder, craning her neck to do so, "are you? It's... I'm not too tight?"

Tane notices the way Gwen tenses up especially whenever her lips touches her back and leaps on the opportunity. Her lips trail alongside her shoulder blades, tracing the lines in her lover's back muscles, occasionally giving it a lick and bite. Another series of hickeys, a trail of love bites. The orc had hopes that it wouldn't be too long before there naught a single part of Gwen untouched by her lips. Her hands roam from their grip on Gwen's waist, instead dancing up her back with grace that belied rough digits. Like playing at a lute, she tries to draw moans and gasps from Gwen, each noise of pleasure a note that sounds like a melody. Tane was relentless in bed, little difference than how she was on the field; to press them from all angles, never subsiding. Every touch had to bring forth a different note, each note forming a song, slow and sensual before building up to a frantic and sweaty tempo.

"You're definitely tight," Tane says with a small grunt, Gwen's hole right on cue with a particularly insistent squeeze, making Tane growl. Part of her wonders if that was on purpose; it would certainly be entirely within character for the mischievous elf. "Nothing some effort can't fix, though." The orc pulls away from Gwen's back, making sure to nip the sensitive flesh with her teeth before standing up right at the knees. Her hands return to Gwen's back side, hands enclosing around Gwen's waist. With tight and controlled breaths, Tane starts a much more insistent pace. her next thrust going deep, nearly burying her entire length into the princess. She pauses before delivering another stroke of the same strength and speed, this time burrowed to the root of her cock, her balls swinging to smack against Gwen's pussy.

"Do you like that, babe?" Tane purrs, making sure her withdrawal is agonizingly slow; she wants Gwen to feel every inch and vein. To imprint herself onto her lover, make it so that she could memorize it like the back of her hand. "You want me deep, hm?" Her voice honeyed, dripping with seduction and desire. It's the first time Tane has experimented with verbal play with Gwen. Their exchanges had mostly been sly jokes and challenges, as if they were always in some childish competition to see who could make the other laugh. There was nothing wrong with that; it served to ease the tension, but there was an equal joy in pure seduction. To draw out the lust that Gwen may have felt embarassed to show, to express the desire she felt deep in her belly and bones.

As if to urge an answer, Tane quickens her pace, driving her hips in with an audible smack. The flesh of Gwen's ass ripples and the sight arouses Tane, giving her the energy to maintain her pace. Deeper. Harder. The tight hole had largely loosened enough that Tane could enter and exit freely, but not without that delicious tightness. There is a slick sound with her movements, in combination with the firm slapping of flesh upon flesh. Tane's pale skin glistens, sweat running down her neck and in between her breasts, nipples fully erect. Her dark hair is damp again, sticking to her shoulders like a wet curtain. There's a lust burning in her eyes, enough that her crimson eyes almost seemed to have a glow, though it's simply a trick of the light. "Does my cock make you feel good? Do I make you feel good?" Her hand reaches up and finds Gwen's hair, a mane of copper flames splayed across the bed sheets in a fan. Her fingers tangle in the fiery locks before giving it a slight pull, similar to the one they experimented with earlier. Pleasure begins to rise in Tane's own loins, causing her muscled thighs to quiver faintly, the orc biting down on her lip hard in order to stave if off; not until Gwen came. Not until she's writhing and begging for more of her,

Gwendolyn shudders as Tane presses her lips to her back, trailing kisses down her spine. She whimpers as her hips move, sliding herself in and out, the motion increasingly easy as Gwen is spread wide. It's such an odd feeling, being filled up like this but at the same time, she simply can't get enough of it. It's distinct, pleasurable. Gwen feelings herself mounting already, though Tane's earlier teasing certainly helped push her toward the edge. The pleasure was overwhelming her in it's newness, and in Tane's eagerness. Gwen bit her lip, trying to quiet herself as she focused more on the feeling of Tane's massive cock stretching her wide, sliding in and out of her with an ease that eclipsed the effort it took to get here. She can feel each vein of her cock bulging against her inner walls, the girth of it stretching her wider than anything before, the pulse of her heartbeat in her shaft, pumping away, keeping her solid and hard. Gwen sighed, hanging her head as she whimpered Tane's name.

Tane's words shock her, the Princess a puddle in her hands as she rose up behind her, holding her hips mightily as she quickened her pace. She was not as fast as she'd been when she'd fucked her before but, she was certainly more intense. Each thrust of her cock left Gwendolyn crying out in surprise at the force of it, more so surprised that she was able to take it in stride than at the fact that Tane treated her as more than a precious doll. She feels her balls smack against her, the Princess gasping in pleasure as Tane buries herself deep, practically growling against her ear. Her deep voice rattles her bones, leaving Gwen a shaky mess as she falls back to her elbows, hands slipping out from under her as she grips the sheets, crying out. "Yes," she purrs in return, "fuck yes..."

Gwen had talked dirty to Tane before, during their first romp... but the two were mostly the type of exchange laughs and jokes. This was a very welcomed change of pace. Gwendolyn loved to joke with Tane, in fact she looked forward to it but, her dirty talk? The way she growled these words to her, purred them on her skin as she drove her cock deeper inside her, marked her so feverishly as hers? Gwendolyn couldn't get enough. She felt lightheaded again, practically on the verge of tears with pleasure as it mounted so fiercely she had no hope of holding it back. Especially not with the edging that Tane had done to her prior, the teasing and the playing had only made her over sensitive, pushing her into a climax that was about to leave her breathless.

Gwendolyn felt Tane trail up her back, the rough pads of her fingers eliciting a shiver and a moan as she felt them tangle in her copper locks, damp with sweat, though still soft in her hands. Gwen felt Tane tug, a gentle but meaningful tug that had her rising up from the bed, hands on the mattress again as her head tilted back, her body giving itself to Tane with an ease that Gwendolyn never thought possible. She wanted to give everything to this woman, every last bit of her. Her heart, her body, her soul. She wouldn't be satisfied until she did.

The sheets beneath her were damp with sweat, with the drippings of her arousal as Tane continued to plunge into her, spreading her lower cheeks wide as she pounded away, whisperings of dirty words growled through her teeth, sending Gwendolyn over the edge with ease. She felt herself tighten around her, Tane feeling bigger than ever as she slid in and out of her to the hilt, filling her so completely, so effortlessly. Gwen moaned, crying out Tane's name again and again as she praised her, "Tane... Tane! I love you... I love y-you," her voice fell to a whisper as her orgasm began to creep up on her, the Princess focusing on circling her clit, pulling all the pleasure she could from the little bud before Tane's cock overwhelmed her and she arched her back, toes curling as she was hit with the force of her climax. She gripped at the sheets beneath her, convinced if she didn't she would fall face first against the bed. And likely, she was right.

Tane continued to pound into her, never letting up as Gwendolyn squeezed tighter still around her, cumming with a force only Tane could pull from her. She cried out, eyes screwed shut as she moaned her name, gasped and pleaded for her not to stop, a pool beneath her as she came with a rush, soaking the bed and her inner thighs. She could feel herself twitching around Tane's cock as she came and came, her orgasm lasting for what felt like hours as Tane continued to fuck her, her dirty talk pushing Gwen over the edge again and again, the poor Princess a dazed mess when she finally came to, her body finally coming down as she shuddered and shook in Tane's hold, thighs shaking with the effort it took to keep her on her knees.

All she could do was gasp for breath, sweat dripping off her nose as her arms shook too, the Princesses upper body finally collapsing to the bed once more, arms outstretched as she panted, unable to find any words as she focused on her breathing. She could hardly piece together what had just happened at this point, her mind blank as the throes of pleasure worked their way through her, unable to form any coherent thoughts, let alone words. She focused on collecting her breath, her heart racing between her lungs as she found herself unable to wipe the smile from her face, a breathy laugh leaving her as she slowly came to, "I feel like I just died and came back to life".

Tane didn't expect such a reception to her dirty talk, but she relishes it all nonetheless. Gwen feels like putty in her hands, absolutely melting from every word. Hearing her lose so much control that she begun to swore did wonders for Tane's own arousal, the orgasm she was adamantly trying to fight off now eroding her resolve. This was exacerbated by Gwen's incoming orgasm, hitting the poorl girl with the force of a sledgehammer. The sound of her squirting copiously onto the sheets, her gasps and whimpers, the way she seized up. It was all a sight to see, one that Tane tried to burn into her eyes. "I love you too, baby," Tane whispers back as she brushes her hands down Gwen's back, easing her through the aftershocks of her orgasm, making sure she didn't somehow hurt herself during the entire process.

"You sure looked like it," Tane replies, slowing down her thrusts as Gwen comes down from her orgasm. They're both a sweaty mess, the sheets soaked through under them. Tane can feel tremors run through Gwen's much smaller body, the orc running her fingertips gently down her spin. With a grunt and sigh, she pulls her length out of Gwen's hole, the head popping free. Tane's own length is still slick and engorged, veins criss-crossing the cock angrily. The head leaks copious amounts of pre, running the rod in sticky streams. Tane falls back onto her ass with a thud, breathing hard, breasts rising and falling. Leaning back on her hands, she rests for a few minutes.

"Sorry if the....talk was a bit sudden. The urge struck me is all." Tane blushes, looking down at the bed sheepishly for a second; it almost seemed too dirty for Gwen. Tane had the small fear that it would make her feel used, remind her of the way Kaiser once treated her. She knows that her love is a woman far stronger than people knew, capable of handling what Tane could dish out, but there's still an overbearing instinct in her mind that compels her to treat the princess like fine cutlery. Instead, she shoves those thoughts to the side and reminds herself that Gwen would quickly halt her if she went too far. Such was their trust, their faith in each other to always have the other's health and joy in mind.

"You took it like a real champion, my love. I've known woman a lot bigger who could handle a lot less," Tane commented, praising her lover as she watched her recover. One of Tane's hands move to her length, gripping it tightly in her calloused palm. With a sigh, she begins to stroke herself, closing her eyes. She doesn't necessariy mind having not cum inside of Gwen; in the end, Tane cared very little as long as she managed to get her own orgasm, regardless of where it happened.

Besides, she could think of no better way to relieve herself in than after having brought her lover so thoroughly to her own pleasure. Sitting up, she brings her other hand to her breast, raising it to her mouth, sucking at it hard, occasionally biting down on it, the sting of it sending a delicious thrill. Her half-lidded eyes turn towards Gwen, hoping she's watching and enjoying the show. Her hand moves quicker, squeezing and stroking, her thumb running across the sensitive head, smearing the pre-cum across the head.

With an audible pop, and a squelch that leaves Gwendolyn blushing red, Tane pulls out of her. Gwen sighs, resting for a moment, hips in the air as she brings herself back from the edge. She catches her breath as Tane pulls away from her, her hand still on her back, teasing her fingers over her spine as Gwendolyn shivers, humming in appreciation.

"No, not at all," she whispers in return, "I liked it. It's different from... everything I've done before," Gwen winces as she sits, both from her choice of words, the memories, and from the dull discomfort in her lower body. She sighs as she sits down on the plush mattress, closing her eyes for a moment as Tane flops down in front of her. She looks to her with a smile, "well I couldn't have done it without your help," she says quite seriously, though she giggles after a moment. "Really, you're amazing Tane". She hoped Tane knew she meant it, every last word. She was so incredible, so patient with her. Kaiser, Gods help him, had never been overly forceful but he'd never been gentle either. He pushed her to do what he wanted, forced her into it with quiet praise and promises that pain was normal, it was just the way things were. But with Tane, Gwen knew that wasn't the truth. Sure, it had hurt at first but, that's because Tane was massive for Gwen's little size and on top of that, she took her time. She went slow, probably slower than she needed and Gwen appreciated that more than she'd ever know.

She hums to herself, taking a deep breath before looking to Tane, watching as she got herself comfortable, her hands wandering her body for a moment. "Did... you didn't cum.." she said quietly, her eyes following Tane's hand, watching her nip at her own breast, her fingers wrapping around her length to pump at herself. She didn't know if it was something she had done wrong or if Tane just hadn't enjoyed it as much as Gwen had. Her brows furrowed as she watched her pleasure herself, the Princess sitting cross-legged next to her before swallowing her fears and making her way toward her, crawling across the bed to sit in front of her between her legs. Of course she had enjoyed it. Of course Gwen hadn't done anything wrong. These things happened sometimes, and Tane had been so focused on bringing Gwen to her climax that she just simply hadn't focused on hers.

Gwendolyn sat back, enjoying the show for a moment, watching her as she licked her lips. She reached out her hand slowly, placing it over Tane's as she pumped herself, crawling over her to straddle her hips before pushing her down gently against the bed, laying down beside her. Her fingers snuck beneath Tane's, circling around her cock as the Princess took over for her. She'd been watching Tane's hands, the way her fingers moved along her own shaft, the Princess mimicking those movements. Her thumb prodded at the slit in her head, smearing her pre along her shaft, easily moving her hand up and down as she squeezed, leaning over to take a pierced nipple between her lips, her leg thrown over Tane's muscled leg as she worked her slowly, moaning against her breast, nipping every now and then as she looked up at her, meeting her lover's eyes through thick lashes. She wanted Tane to feel just as good as she had. Of course sex wasn't just about the orgasm, and of course they'd have times where it didn't happen at all, and that was okay. But, right now was not one of those times, especially after Tane had knocked her flat on her ass with that one... Gwen felt the need to return the favour. In fact, she wanted to make Tane cum. She needed it.

Watching her pleasure herself was a treat in and of itself though, and Gwen made a mental note to do something special for her to watch her stroke herself again... maybe a dance? She smiled up at her, leaving her nipple with an audible pop as she sped up her stroking, teasing the head with a squeeze before going back to her nipple, licking and nipping, giving her lover a wink.

Tane opens her eyes at Gwen's whispering, only catching faintest hints of words. She doesn't need words to see the dissappointment and apprehension on her face. Tane opens her mouth to speak, to reassure her lover but Gwen is already on the move. Gentle hands grasp onto her shaft and the contact makes Tane hiss in satisfaction. Slowly, she lets go of her cock and lets the princess take the lead, squeezing it with an expert grip. Whether she'd been watching or having figure it out on her own, the princess plays her like an instrument, her fingers running across the sensitive head, causing Tane to jerk her hips in response. "Gwen....Gwen," Tane moans out, wrapping one arm around the smaller woman's back, pulling her in closer. "Please, you did fine. I was just--Mm! You were coming down...d-didn't want to...hurt you."

Tane tries to speak, to reassure her loved one, but the princess is as relentless as Tane was. Though she always felt embarassed to admit it, Tane was especially sensitive in her nipples. It took even the slightest tweak and pinch to make her weak at the knees. The orc was thankful she gifted enough in the bust department that she could suck on her own. The assault on both her chest and cock is enough to drive the larger woman insane, turning any coherent thoughts into mush. Instead, she gives into Gwen, letting herself sink into the pleasure and buoy her away. Her hips pump her cock into Gwen's grip, the enlarged tip oozing more of her pre with every passing second. One of her hands reaches towards the back of Gwen's, pushing her into her tit. "M-More. Bite it, pinch, I don't give a fuck. Just.....be rough."

Tane leans her head back, letting out a long guttural growl, her cock throbbing and fattening in Gwen's grip. Her balls are drawn up tight, signaling the incoming orgasm. She's whispering and swearing up a storm, her hips bucking harder into the Gwen's hand, the pre making the motion slick and slippery, but leaving that little bit of friction that makes the half orc positively sing. It feels like there's a coil in her lower body, a tighly compressed ball of string. It thrums inside of her, growing in intensity, as if it cannot tolerate it's own weight. With each stroke, the pressure grows. With each nip of Gwen's teeth, it grows. With each whispering of sweet nothings into Tane's ear, it grows."Fuckfuckfuck, I-I love you, Gwen, I love you," Tane's voices comes out in a staccato burst, a line of drool down her bottom lip from being unable to close her mouth. The close contact, the arousal that had already been building and Gwen's skill all serve to make this one of her more explosive orgasms.

"I love you."

Tane bursts, the cord finally snaps. With a growl that seemed to belong more to a wild animal, sending vibrations through her chest and likely into Gwen's body, the knight finally cums. Her cock fattens as the cum surges up the length. The first spurt comes out in an arc, splattering into the sheets. The rest lack the same velocity, but make up for it in sheer volume. Tane cannot recall the last time she came this much, how the orgasm seems to not only burst from her, but is drawn out. It washes over her in, crashing against her and ebbing away, only to come crashing into her again. Every muscle in her body tenses and Tane sees stars in her vision. The cum flows out of her tip, thick and hot, spilling over onto the already ruined sheets.

"Fuck...gods....fuck." Tane can barely form words that aren't harshly barked swears. She feels like she's been submerged in her orgasm, only to be pulled out just when she thinks she has no more air left. Tane looks up weakly at Gwen, breathing hard. Her face is one of fatigue, but satisfaction. The orc tries to laugh, but her voice is hoarse, cracked. Instead, she offers a weak thumbs up.

Back
Top Bottom