Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To See A World [midnite_runXLunarCinnamon]

The seriousness of the situation begins to melt away for Gwendolyn as soon as they hit the humid evening air, the Princess melting against Tane as they walk the empty streets. She's very much drunk, the whiskey hitting her harder than any mead or wine ever had. The poor thing can barely walk straight, trying her damndest not to trip over her own feet as she does. She's not too heartbroken over leaving the tavern. Of course she wanted to stay a little longer and she was a bit disappointed to be leaving early but, at the same time, the positive of such an early leave outweighed the negatives. She got to spend more time with Tane alone, that was far more important to her than spending time together in a rowdy bar. And, even up until the end, she'd had fun! She'd been cheered on, treated like a normal person... even if for only a couple hours. That was enough for her.

She's in the middle of staring down at her feet, making sure she doesn't trip when Briar takes her arm, pulling her away. Gwen follows after him, though she isn't granted much of a choice, looking toward Tane as she waves to her, pulled under the street lamp as Briar speaks. Gwendolyn stands there, swaying a little as she focuses on what he's saying, nodding her head, nervously fidgeting with the point of her ear, lips pursed. She knew the bigger picture, that Tane was a warrior. That she had killed. She'd never seen it in person though, not even a hint of it until tonight. But it didn't scare her. It didn't frighten her away like Tane or Briar might think. Of course death was frightening, and it wasn't that Gwendolyn wasn't scared of it... it was simply that she knew Tane had never done it to be ruthless for the sake of ruthlessness. She knew, deep in her soul, Tane had never killed out of cold blood. Never hurt anyone without reason, never threatened anyone without the need to survive at the for front of her mind. And perhaps it was naïve of Gwen to think all this, after all they had only just recently met in the grand scheme of things but, Gods be damned Gwendolyn was not an idiot. Naïve yes, stupid? Absolutely not. She knew a good person when she saw one.

She had to.

She'd met too many awful people, too many too close to her, for her not to learn how better to read people. And Tane read like an open book to her. She was honest, she was serious, she was goofy, she was strong, and most importantly? She wasn't dangerous. Not to Gwen.

So as Briar spoke, Gwen nodded with a seriousness befitting a Queen. She wouldn't let Tane shoulder this alone any longer than she had to. Or worry or wonder alone without hearing straight from Gwendolyn that she had no reason to be anxious.

As Briar and Gwen make their way back to Tane, Gwen returns his flourish with a comical curtsey of her own, bidding him a good night. Soon after he's out of ear shot, she turns to Tane, going to say something but, her love beats her to it. She's apologizing. Gwen takes a step toward her, placing her hands on Tane's hips as she pressed their bodies together, looking up at her before pressing her cheek to her abs. She reaches her hands down to take Tane's, guiding them around her so that she could properly embrace her, Gwen own wrapping around her waist in turn as she shook her head.

"It's okay," she breathes, squeezing her tight, "my knight shouldn't let me be insulted without consequence either, yes? You didn't humiliate me," she looks up to her, pulling away and taking Tane's hands in hers, kissing her knuckles, "you defended my honour. You defended me. That means a lot to me, though it means more to me that you weren't hurt -- that's all I really care about. If anything, you should be apologizing for putting yourself in harms way. I don't know what I'd do if--" Gwendolyn cut herself off, already finding herself tearing up. This was what happened when her mind wandered. She thought of the most awful things, the worst outcomes. What if Hardy's men had stepped up and taken her down? What if she'd been hurt? Killed? Gwendolyn took a deep, shaky breath, letting it out after a moment as she shook her head, "I'm just glad you're okay".

She looked up the hill toward the castle, eyeing it with a wrinkle of her nose for a moment before looking to the empty streets, calm and quiet in the night. "Would you... want to take a walk with me before we go back? Probably best to wait until everyone is asleep before sneaking back in anyhow, right?"

Gwen's embrace is warm, all-encompassing, like she was wrapped in a blanket. Nostalgic, almost. She feels as if she can fall back into it and it'll cushion the fall, carry her on for days and days. There's tears stinging the corner of her eyes and she hugs Gwen back, tight, tempted to lift her off the ground. She rests her head against Gwen's, the scent of her copper hair filling her senses. In the humid night air, they stand in the cobblestone street, illuminated by a lamp. "I know, I'm sorry, I usually have better control. Just...he spoke your name and...," Tane begins, her words clumsy and bulky in her mouth. There's nothing complicated about what Tane felt back there. It was pure rage. Anger and outrage. Insults levied at her were ones she could shake off, a storm she had weathered for so long. But, to involve Gwen? It inflamed a rage in her that she had only really felt on the field, where instinct took over and she sought to kill.

"Gwen, I'm your knight. Odds are, I'll be in harm's way once or twice," Tane murmurs, raising her hand to brush her hand across Gwen's face, tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear. She truly appreciates the worry Gwen shows, the investment in her well-being. Tane is so used to a warrior's life, in which she constantly placed her life on the line, having to claw her way to survival, that someone would be so worried is strange, though pleasant. "But, I promise you, I have no intention of dying until we're old and withered ladies, enjoying our last days together." Tane likes to daydream about such a future; where they were old wives, holding their shriveled bony hands, staring out the evening sun, reveling in the long life they had lived.

Tane nods at the suggestion, pulling away reluctantly to break the hug, looking out at the streets. A walk was the best decision, considering it was still in the early night. "Aye, a walk would be nice, to clear the head. Also, if we are to....you know, have some fun," Tane says suggestively, wiggling her hips playfully; it seems that some of her tension and shame had melted away, replaced by her usual cheeky self. "We should wait till everyone's fast asleep. You do have a tendency to get a bit loud." The orc leans down and steals a kiss, savoring the warmth of Gwen's plush lips against her own, tasting mead before pulling away.

They make their way down the cobblestone road, Tane pointing out landmarks and familiar buildings. Evergeen was not what one would call a touring town; it had little to it's name besides it's bountiful crops. The tavern was, arguably, the only place to note for soldiers and mercs like Tane. However, Evergeen was beautiful, almost picturesque. There was green everywhere, an emerald town melded perfectly with the town's infrastructure, where stone and wood existed in perfect harmony. Tane decides to show Gwen the lake, leading her down a forest road, ducking under tree branches and pushing brush to the side.

"This is a beautiful town, isn't it?" Tane asks as they arrive at the lake; a massive pool of water, a deep and clear blue, like a sheet of sapphire. Frogs croak loudly in the backgrond. Still holding Gwen's hand, she leads them to the lake's edge; if one looked close enough, they could see schools of fish swim by underneath the water's surface. "Perfect place for two madly in love women to retire to, aye? We could have bratty little younglings, take them to this lake to watch them splash around?" It's a joke, the prospect of children, but it's not necessarily an unpleasant thought. Tane wasn't sure if she was ready for children now, not so early on in their relationship, but that didn't stop the occasional fantasy. Tane was more satisfied simply being by Gwen's side than anything else.

"It's okay," Gwen reassures her again.

She supposed it was naive again of her to think that. That Tane would never once meet the other end of someone's blade again... after all, she had the scars to prove she'd done it hundreds of times already and survived. But, it didn't stop Gwendolyn from worrying. She knew Tane would face those that opposed her as the monarch, that was a given. It was why Tane was here in the first place. Still, she worried. She would never stop worrying, it was simply who she was. "Well, if it comes to that, I'll be sure to nurse you back to health... and if it comes to us sitting together, old and grey, then I hope we go together".

The conversation ends there, at least on a happier note. Gwendolyn almost pulls Tane back in but, she allows the hug to end there, looking up at her love with a smile as she nods. She wanted to take a walk with her, admire the town, simply talk without the castle walls around them. It felt too cooped up, too formal being inside right now. Gwendolyn wanted to talk to her, enjoy her company, in the open summer air. She eyes Tane's hips as they wiggle, finding herself almost immediately going back on her words, wishing she had Tane in a far more private spot right now. Well, at least until her next words.

"Hey!" she gasped, smacking her playfully on the arm, her cheeks bright red, "I'll have you know--!" She was quickly cut off by Tane's lips against hers. The Princess quickly melted against her, humming into the kiss as she stood on her toes to meet her halfway. She followed her as she pulled away, whining as her lips left her but, unable to chase due to the height difference. Gwendolyn pouted, her lips feeling cold without the plush warmth of Tane's own. She tasted of mead and whiskey, smelled of flowers and sweat. If it weren't for the drunkenness already inhibiting her ability to see straight, Tane would be the singular cause. She made her dizzy even just looking upon her, let alone being allowed the privilege of kissing her. Gwendolyn touched her lips as she walked, quickly getting over her frustration simply thinking of the next time their lips met. The alcohol in her system only helped to serve her lovesickness, the little redhead sighing as she looked out upon the town, hand in hand with her knight, hardly paying attention to the tour. Not for disinterest, she was simply distracted by Tane.

She follows her down the road, squeezing her hand, brushing the back of it with her thumb as they make their way down the winding cobbles, through some brush after a while, and to a dock. Beyond the dock was a crystal clear lake, glistening with moonlight as fish swam slow beneath the surface, the water rippling with a slow pull of waves along the shoreline. Gwendolyn stared, a smile tugging at her lips as she looked out across the water. Loons swam lazily along the surface, their cries sounding out into the night. Fireflies gathered along the reeds, their silent song playing as they lit up in short bursts, setting the dock ablaze in warm, yellow-orange light for only the smallest seconds.

Gwendolyn had never seen a view so beautiful. Evergreen certainly was a lovely town, gorgeous even. And to enjoy it with Tane made it even better. She bursts out laughing at the idea of children. It was so early into their relationship, it was hard to take the idea seriously. Gwendolyn wanted children of course, she'd always thought she would have some, thinking she might make a decent mother. But with Tane the desire became more than simply a duty, it became a want. A need. Yes it was early and no she did not want children now or anywhere in the near future but, she certainly saw herself and Tane taking their kids here for the summer... to enjoy the lake. To enjoy the view their mother's once did on a late, summer night.

"I love you," she breathed, taking Tane's hands in hers as she looked into her eyes. It was not the proper response to a joke but, Gwendolyn had to say it in the moment, it was simply what she had on her mind. And, it wasn't a lie. She did love her. Every little joke she told, her little glimpses into the future she hoped to have... for a woman who feared herself a brute, she was certainly soft. Gwendolyn loved her for this reason. She loved her softness, loved to be one of the few who was graced with it's beauty and presence. She loved every moment she got to spend with Tane, and especially this Tane. This Tane was someone so very special to her, to Briar, to anyone who had met her. She was the luckiest woman in the world she thought, to have ever even met Tane.

She pressed her lips to Tane's hands, turning one over in her palm to kiss the inside of her wrist, her rough palm before guiding her hand to rest against Gwen's cheek, holding it there with her own hand, closing her eyes to savour her touch. "So much".

It feels picturesque, like something out of a storybook, the two of them staring at a deep blue lake. The warm air envelops them, like a lover's embrace. broken by the occasional breath of air from the rushing river. Fish, like slivers of silver, shimmy about just under the water's surface. By her side, a lover and a companion. A woman of compassion and tender care, one that took her breath away with every word that spilled from her mouth. "I love you, too," Tane whispers back, feeling soft lips against her calloused hands before Gwen places it on her cheek. Tane holds it there, reveling in how smooth it felt on her palm. She moves it down to Gwen's chin, running her thumb across her lips.

"Stay with me. Past the tour and all of that. I don't care if it's as your knight or farmers. I just....," Tane trails off, her eyes finding Gwen's. The thought of them parting ways, going their own ways, was excruciating. It filled her with dread for the journey's end, a criminal counting the days until the noose. Every moment with her felt like it stretched on for eons, but passed in the blink of an eye, quick as a flame guttering out. Tane knows the future is uncertain, prone to laughing at the plans of man only to send it all crashing down, but she cares not. She'd give everything in her to make this future a certaintity.

She lets go of Gwen's face and takes her hand in her own, brings them to her lips. The kiss each finger, find themselves on her palm, pressing it to Tane's cheek. She can feel Gwen's fingertips brushing against her tusks, hoping Gwen would play with them idly, the way she always does. Tane has always found love something to fear; how weak it could make you, vulnerable. It lifted you up, buoyed by joy, but, could easily let you crash right back down to the earth. Gwen inspired such happiness in her heart, but there was fear. Fear Tane would grow too soft and lose her edge, not be strong enough to protect her when the time came. The survival instinct barking inside, telling her to cease this sentimentality because it would not be enough to turn away a blade.

"I want to be enough for you. Strong enough, kind enough, gentle enough. I wish to be worthy of you," Tane says, feeling a tear roll down her cheek and onto Gwen's hand. The urge overcomes her and she leans in to kiss Gwen, not a playful peck, but a kiss, full-bodied and passion. There's love and there's desperation in the kiss. Her hands come up to cup Gwen's chin. Occasionally, she pulls away to kiss at her neck, her breath hot on the skin. In between kisses, she whispers more admissions of love, the words rolling off her tongue like silk.

When the feeling lessens, Tane finally pulls away, her cheeks still wet from tears. Not tears of sorrow, not really. The overwhelming feeling of love, of how vast it feels, floating on her back in an ocean. Tane wonders if she'll ever have the words to properly convey what she feels. She rests her forehead against Gwen's. the tips of their noses touching. "I don't mean to be forward, but could we....," Tane bites her lip, unsure if she would come off lustful or pushy. She was indeed lustful for Gwen, unbearably so, but she had little desire to force her into anything and make her feel as if she must always be prepared for Tane's urges. "Could we return to our room? I want you." It's more than just carnal desire, but a desire for joining. To be connected, skin against skin, breath against breath.

Gwendolyn had read epics of the triumphs of love. She'd seen plays on the big stage, seen it acted out right in front of her but, from a young age she never truly understood it. Perhaps it was her inability to be attracted to men, her realization that she could be attracted to women coming much later than when she'd first discovered love. It made her challenge the idea that she was even worthy of it in the first place. That she might ever even have it. Or, on the other hand, that she might ever find someone she would love in such a way. She had had passing crushes, as most young girls did. She had forced herself to like a Prince once, preoccupying her mind with thoughts of him in a forced attempt at normalcy but, eventually she grew tired of pretending. She then began to wonder about herself, feel things about the women around her she was sure they didn't feel back. For a long time she felt like something was wrong with her.

It wasn't until she met Tane that she realized she was completely normal, in the most beautiful sense of the word. The love, infatuation, desire she'd felt for the women in her life up until that point hadn't been forced feeling like it had with the Prince she'd looked upon. Or any of the other men around her for the matter. It was genuine, real... much like the love she felt now for Tane. But this? This was more than infatuation, more than a crush. This was the love Gwendolyn had read about. The love she had seen acted out on stage. The love she saw between her mother and father. This was true love. She felt that in her whole body when she looked at Tane. When she caught glimpses of her staring back, she felt her heart flutter, found her mind finally quieted from it's constant assault on her anxiety and worries. Finally, when she looked at Tane, she didn't worry. She didn't wonder. She just... was.

But Gwendolyn too didn't know how to say this. She couldn't put this into words that made any sense to anyone but her. Or at the very least, that didn't make her seem mad. So instead, she settled on the three words that got the point across at least a little, and dressed it up as much she could.

She revels in the brush of Tane's rough thumb against her soft bottom lip, a shiver rolling up her spine as she closed her eyes, her body giving in with absolute trust to Tane. Whatever she wanted to do, Gwendolyn would do it. There was no question, she had her completely wrapped around the thumb against her lip. And to hear her words? Her question... her request? This sends Gwendolyn's heart soaring, and she too is leaning in to kiss her lover, meeting her lips halfway as they kiss. It's passionate, warm, all encompassing. Gwendolyn whines like a child when it's over, pouting like one too. Gwen had never been a terribly selfish person, but Tane brought out this desire in her to chase after what she wanted, it didn't help her case that Tane was indeed what she wanted. When she was with her it was hard not to be selfish, not to lean into her touch a little more... to kiss her a little longer... to stare a little harder. It was impossible not to take a moment more than needed when in her company, no matter their activities, even if it was just sitting in silence.

"You are enough," Gwen reached up, brushing their noses together playfully as she wiped away her tears, thumbs brushing against her tusks playfully, "you're more than enough". She finds her lips again, the both of them sharing a heated kiss, Tane's lips trailing down her jaw to her throat, adding to the collection of bruises that Gwendolyn was already eagerly sporting. If she could have her here on this dock she'd be more than willing to deal with mosquito bites for Tane's sake but, she's happy Tane suggests returning to their room before Gwendolyn grows too desperate.

Gwendolyn takes her turn now to cup Tane's cheek, her hand slowly moving down to take her chin in hand, pulling her down a little more to be at eye level with the Princess, Gwen looking her over a moment as she smirks at her request, "I was hoping you might ask me," she presses a slow, burning kiss to Tane's lips, taking her time as she melts against her, whispering against her mouth as she presses a kiss to one of her tusks, "I need you".

To hear she's worthy, to have Gwen look upon her kindly, it's balm to her anxieties. She feels heart hitch in her chest, threatening to leap right out of her throat. Pure joy, a joy she had rarely felt. In this moment, she knows why people chase love so relentlessly, why people are willing to just throw themselves in the fray, hoping to finally find the one who made them feel contentment. Was there a greater joy to be accepeted in full? To have another person look upon you, all your flaws and ugliness, and to find only beauty in there? There could be nothing greater, nothing more willing to fight for and hold onto. That she was enough, that she was more than enough, it's enough to bring Tane to another salvo of tears, streaming down her face. Gwen's lips on her tusks makes her shudder and she wants her to do it again, to do it endlessly. It brought her as much pleasure as any carnal act, the shiver it sends through her spine, the sheer affection of it, the acceptance of the one thing that makes her feel truly monstrous.

"I need you, too, my love," Tane murmurs after the kiss, melting into it; for someone who had little experience, Gwen was nothing if not a fast learner. Already, she can make Tane weak in the knees with but a kiss, make her heart flutter in her chest like a caged hummingbird. Tane returns it with her own kiss, searing with desire, running her tongue across Gwen's lower lip. The half orc fights the temptation to take Gwen here, strip down and make her cry out her name in the forest, but it's hardly the environment for it. She wants to partake in her lover when there was a warm candlelight, where they had sheets to cling to, a soft and sturdy bed under them. "I'm a little drunk, so apologies if I don't have my usual magic touch," Tane comments slyly, smiling as she stands up and turns around, hefting Gwen onto her back again, hands under her thighs. Surprisingly, she's not drunk enough to affect her balance, though the exertion forces out a small belch, a rather crass interruption to their tender moment.

"Sorry," Tane mutters with a blush as she starts a light jog towards the castle, feeling the warm air against her face. It may seem childish, but Tane has come to love this. There's an inherent jubilance, the kind that makes her want to whoop and holler. Alas, it would make a poor attempt at stealth, so she keeps quiet, settling for a wild smile and small giggles. It would be a story to tell, how they drunkenly snuck into a castle, Gwen latched onto her back, to make love in the house of a man they both loathed.

They arrive at the manor, the side in which their room was located. Tane looks up at the balcony, frowning as she tries to figure out a way up. Looking off to the side, she notices a thatch of particularly thick vines. Tugging at them, she grunts in satisfaction, the ropes sturdy enough to accomodate for their combined weight. In the back of her mind, she considers a way a to discreetly warn Maldur that his manor was not very well-guarded, but she figures the old fool could use a surprise every now and then. Grabbing onto the vines, Tane clambers her way up, careful of each step and hoping she hasn't scared Gwen to near death. They arrived at the balcony and Tane manages to pull themselves up, Gwen's weight little more than a bag of feathers to the orc.

"Gods, that would make a hell of a marathon workout," Tane comments idly, as they step through the balcony doors, a burst of warm air rushing in from the fireplace in the corner of the room. Kneeling to let Gwen down, Tane notices the sheets have been changed. A blush runs across her face, feeling immense guilt for whatever poor maid had to deal with the aftermath of their lovemaking. Hopefully, they wouldn't have the bad luck to deal with it again.

Tane begins to strip down, slowly. Her shirt comes up over her shoulder and the orc throws it carelessly to the side. As it comes over her head, her large breasts fall free, bouncing on her chest. The golden piercings glint in the mellow orange glow of the fire. "I took the lead before, so it's only fair I ask you...," Tane begins, that purr entering her baritone voice. Her hands undo her belt and begins to shrug off her trousers, revealing that happy trail of raven-dark hair. As they come off completely, they end in a neatly trimmed bush that rests just above her cock. The hefty length swings heavily between her legs, slowly engorging with blood and arousal. Tane's hands come up to her chest, playing with her breasts, raising one up to her face to lick at her nipple seductively.

"How would you like me, my love?"

Gwendolyn doesn't miss the shiver her lover makes in her arms, taking quick note of it like the good student she was and saving that move again for later. For now there were more pressing matters at hand, such as getting back to the castle.

Gwen allowed herself to be hoisted onto Tane's back, blushing brightly as the backs of her thighs were gripped. Madly in love and she still found herself blushing like a schoolgirl whenever Tane so much as looked at her. It was just... something she didn't know she'd ever get used to. Such a handsome woman looking her over with actual, true desire. Want. Need. It made Gwendolyn feel wanted, it made her feel sexy. Something she never really would have called herself or had ever really felt before. But, Tane brought it out of her with ease. A side to the Princess that would likely never be seen by anyone but Tane, if Gwen could help it. She wanted to grow old with her, so badly. She didn't care what happened after the tour was over. If she was kicked out of her kingdom, which she very much doubted would happen but there was always the possibility of it, she didn't give a damn. As long as she was with Tane, they could banish her to the ends of the earth and she'd gladly pack her bags.

The Princess is far drunker than Tane, though the crisper the air grows the more sober she becomes, at least to a point where she can focus on the sights around her instead of just Tane. She's very much aware of what they are doing, it was partly the reason she'd wanted to go for a walk in the first place. To sober up a little, so she didn't make any rash decisions. Obviously she knew she'd want this whether she was drunk or sober but, it was always nice to remember it happening. Still, she's incredibly wasted even despite being aware, swaying and bobbing her head along to a tune she was humming, cheering Tane on as they made their way up the cobblestone path toward the castle. She hushed herself with a giggle, still laughing off Tane's belch from earlier, burping clearly a trigger for drunk-Gwen's funny bone. She didn't mind and she waved off the apology when it happened, kissing Tane's ear as they strode off.

They didn't arrive back in the room soon enough for Gwen's liking, especially being that she was the cargo watching herself be carried up vines on a building by her massively strong girlfriend. Gwendolyn found herself growing increasingly hot in her clothes, the poor thing a puddle by the time Tane made it back inside with her, placing her down gently. Gwendolyn closed the balcony doors, pulling the drapes as Tane made her way into the room. The little elf made her way inside, following after her as well, eyeing the bed with a cheeky giggle. If she were sober she'd probably be mortified by, drunk-Gwen could only laugh.

She turned to Tane, eyeing her as she began to undress, the glint in the Princesses eye both curious and mischievous.

Gwendolyn moves her hands down to undo her own belt buckle, licking her lips as she watches Tane undoing hers. There's something very attractive about watching her lover get undressed, watching her body reveal itself to her. The scars crossing her flesh, the sparkle of the jewels at her breast, perfectly framing her nipples, two little buds that Gwendolyn wanted nothing more from than to wrap her lips around and play with. The tone of her stomach, the stark contrast of ebony hair leading down her pale abdomen, parallel to the lines of her hips, leading just beneath her belt buckle before, with bated breath, Gwen watched her undo it, pulling her pants down. Gwendolyn did the same, pulling hers down to pile at her feet before stepping out of them, her oversized shirt hanging to midthigh untucked. She reached up behind her, dipping her hands beneath her shirt and unclasping her bra, pulling it out through the bottom of her blouse, the hanging cloth barely covering her body now, nipples pressing hard against the fabric as Gwendolyn took a step toward Tane, eyeing the cock between her legs with particular interest.

She noted it twitch as she did, grow a little harder. This only served to further the haughty expression on Gwen's face. Her confidence soared, not only because of her drink though it certainly helped but, because Tane was genuinely attracted to her. She could see it in the way her body reacted, hear it in the way she spoke to her, see it in her actions... her requests. Her words.

Her hazel eyes meet Tane's red, glowing in the firelight that halo's Gwendolyn's form as she makes her way over, hands gently pulling Tane's hands away from her breasts, resting on her forearms as she gently squeezes, guiding her toward the bed until she's flush against it, with nothing else to do but sit. Gwendolyn then stands between her knees, pushing them apart as she looks down at her lover, her hands moving up to her shoulders, a hand ghosting along her ivory skin to brush against her cheek, fingers tracing the outline of her sharp jaw. Gwen's voice is a whisper, hardly heard next to Tane's low, rumbling purrs, but it's a purr all in her own. Gwendolyn's voice is breathy, needy, slightly slurred... which intoxication slurs her words is her secret alone to keep, but she smiles down at Tane nonetheless, her thumb at her chin, holding her face up to meet her gaze.

"Just like this," she whispers. Slowly, she makes her way down Tane's body, kissing at her neck, suckling and biting, leaving a little bruised necklace of her own as she works her way down toward her breasts, happily taking a pink bud between her lips, leaving an equally fierce bruise there as well, her tongue rolling in circles around her nipple, paying special mind to the piercings spearing her lover's buds, taking them between her teeth and gently tugging. When she's fully satisfied with that, her other nipple pinched and rolled between her finger and thumb, Gwendolyn keeps moving downward. She kisses her way down, licks when she can, nips when she wants. She finds herself kissing down her lovers happy trail, closing her eyes as she takes a deep breath, breathing in Tane's scent and committing it to memory. It's distinctly her. Smokey and musky, but sweet and woodsy. There was as well the slight floral of the bath soap from their earlier baths, and Gwendolyn had to admit it mixed well with Tane's natural scent. Gwendolyn kissed her stomach once more, her hands at her thighs as she finally came face to face with her prize.

Tane's cock stood at attention in front of her, tall and hard... massive. Girthy. The Princess looked up at her lover from it's shadow, falling forward a little to kiss the tops of Tane's thighs, squeezing the muscle there in her hands before her touch moved downward toward Tane's knees, pushing them apart gently, the Princess settling onto her knees, her long hair falling over her shoulder in it's high ponytail as she leaned against Tane's thick thigh, looking up at her, her hand ghosting over the shaft of her heavy cock as she licked her lips, letting the seconds tick by for a moment before slowly, ever so slowly, Gwendolyn leaned forward. Her hand wrapped around the base of Tane's cock, so gently at first it must have felt like air. But, as she leaned forward, her lips parted before slowly taking the head of Tane's cock between them, her grip on the base of Tane's heavy cock grew tighter, her thumb brushing along the bottom of the length before she slowly began to pump her. Her tongue dipped against the slit of Tane's cock, before swirling around the head, the poor little Princess trying to take as much of her into her mouth as she could before it grew physically impossible. She was quite proud of herself for getting at least past the head... and with a little practice she was sure she'd be able to take more of her.

For now, she let herself be happy with the three inches she could manage, focusing instead on pleasing Tane rather than impressing her, for now anyway. She looked up at her lover, her hand working at the shaft of her cock, tongue dancing on the head as her other hand slowly moved between Tane's thighs, fingers brushing against her massive balls, teasing her as she bobbed her head.

Tane had grown used to being in the leader; her tendency to take charge and her sheer size lended to most letting her be the dominant partner. She, for the most part, didn't mind. After a time, however, it grew boring. It never felt like an exchange, a dance, two people in a give and take. Both exploring each other, finding what makes the other tick, how to make their toes curl and moan your name until their throat grew hoarse. Tane wasn't interested in being dominant; she wanted pleasure. Part of her had been wary that Gwen would expect them same of her, that Tane would always be in control. Gwen was different; the naive smile hid a woman far stronger and willful than people knew. Gwen, in Tane's eyes, was a Queen in all but name.

The elven princess took to Tane's request, practically radiating arousal and seduction. Tane finds herself breathless as Gwen approaches. The half-orc drinks the sight of her love; the sway of those wide hips that rivaled, if not surpassed, Tane's. The subtle bounce of her breasts, pink nipples standing at attention that Tane longs to drag her tongue across. That wreathe of ginger hair, the way it frames her features in an almost regal fashion.

"G-Gwen...." Tane begins as she's suddenly pushed onto the bed. Gwen looms over her, a first for them. Gwen holds her face and looks down on her, those green eyes practically aglow with desire. Tane melts on the spot. Goosebumps riddled across her pale skin. Her cock hardens and twitches, now standing at it's full length. "A-Ah!" Tane groans out as Gwen swoops in for the kill. Lips against her chin, against her neck. Each press of those plush lips sends a bolt of pleasure crackling down her spine. She arches her back, as if presenting more of herself to Gwen, offering every inch of her body. Her entire body tenses when she feels a moist warmth around her nipple, the nibble on her hardened buds ripping a whimper and moan from the orc. Her hands come up to tangle themselves in Gwen's hair, pushing her head closer to her chest. She's careful not to smother Gwen, but she desperately needs something to hold on to. Tane bites her lip, looking down at her lover with half lidded eyes.

"Keep going....Gwen, please," Tane pleads, closing her eyes so she can focus on the pleasure of Gwen's touch. She feels her going down lower and her cock twitches in anticipation, pre beading at the tip of her length. Tane can't help but giggle as Gwen presses her face into the patch of hair just above her cock; the orc did her best to keep it cleaned and neatly trimmed. While Tane was not terribly eager for shaving, have her share of body hair, she kept that section in check, at least to do her lover's favors. Those giggles were cut short when Gwen arrives at the main attraction.

The orcs powerful hips jerk slightly when she feels finger tips on her cock. Her breathing is quick, chest failling and rising. Tane looks down at Gwen as she teases her, keeping her touch infectious but light. The orc growls playfully in frustration, wiggling her hips as if to bait Gwen. She's rewarded when her lover's lips wrap around the tip. Pleasure hits her like a bolt from on high. The cock jumps in response to the contact and Tane lets out another growl, deep and bassy. Fingers grip at the sheets as she watches Gwen navigate her length; there was something sinful in how her hands couldn't even enclose the girth fully. Yet, despite the size difference, Gwen is nothing if not determind.

Tane's is all moans and growls, reveling in that wet pink tongue working along her length. She looks down to see Gwen's head bobbing in time her strokes, the other hand cradling her balls. On her knees, Tane can see the curve of Gwen's hips, ending in the generous swells of her ass. Tane wishes she could be there, running her hands across each tanned globe of flesh, but Tane is willing to settle for this. Pre-cum starts to flow from the tip of her cock and Tane feels self-conscious, wondering if the taste would discourage Gwen. Regardless, Tane finds the time in between moans to speak.

"I love you. Gwen. I love you, please, Gwen, keep going, I love you," Tane's words are a stream of consiousness, blabber from someone immersed in pleasure.

Gwendolyn is completely focused on her task. When she put her mind to something it was near impossible to pull her away from it, and this was certainly no exception. Gwen's head bobbed in time with her strokes, pulling Tane deep into her mouth, yet carefully enough not to strain herself. This was the first time she'd done something like this, after all. And with such a massive partner, Gwendolyn didn't want to hurt herself or Tane as they learned each others bodies. So, the little redhead didn't push herself more than necessary, pulling off her lover when it became a little much for her jaw as she pumped at her length instead for a moment, soaking up Tane's words of praise as she ran the flat of her tongue along the slit of Tane's cock, the bead of pre gathered on her tongue before she curled it back up into her mouth and swallowed it down, looking up at her knight with an innocent smile.

The taste didn't throw Gwendolyn off. In fact, she'd eaten food, actual "edible" food that tasted far worse than this. Tane's pre was nothing in comparison to that. In fact, it had a subtle saltiness to it that didn't actually offend her taste buds too badly. It didn't taste good by any means but, it tasted like Tane. And that was good enough for Gwen.

She moans as she swallows her down, making a little show of it as she leans in, pressing Tane's cock against her cheek as she pumps, squeezing and rolling her balls in her other hand, smiling up at her lover as if she couldn't stop. Though really, when she was with Tane, it was near impossible not to smile, so perhaps that wasn't quite far off the mark.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder, pausing her movements for a moment to run the length of Tane's massive, heavy cock with her tongue. All the way from the base to the tip before swallowing her down again, wrapping her lips around the head, pushing herself down a little further this time. She passed the ridge of the head of her cock, at least another inch now as she finally made her way to her shaft, bobbing her head on her cock as her hand squeezed a little harder, rubbing up and down in a circular motion, the Princess very much immersed in pleasing her knight.

She hummed around her cock, moaning as Tane did, encouraging her though also just enjoying what she was doing. It was a very strange thing to be doing really, when one thought about it. But, Gwendolyn looked past the strangeness, saw the pleasure in it. She could feel Tane hot and heavy on her tongue, could feel the blood pooling at the head of her cock, pulsing on her lips every time she pulled away, only to push back down and swallow her whole in her mouth, or as much of her as she could physically fit right now.

Gwen pulls away again, after a solid minute of bobbing her head, a string of spit connecting her and Tane before it breaks, he hand still pumping away. She eyes her lover, looking up at her through her lashes, cheeks pink at her words. She knows they're said in the midst of pleasure but, what gets her is the fact that Tane means them. She couldn't possibly mean them anymore, and the feeling is near overwhelming. Gwen smile, giggling to herself as she pumps her hand, encouraging her lover to cum, to let go.

"I love you too," she purrs back, licking and suckling at the head of Tane's cock, greedily drinking down another bead of pre as she whispers, "I love you so much. If I don't stop will you show me how much you love me?" she asks, teasingly slowly her pace to an agonizing crawl, her tongue rolling up the length of Tane's cock inch by agonizing inch, "will you cum for me, my love?"

The Princess doesn't wait for an answer, winking at her lover before falling right back into her pace, quickening it now, bobbing faster, sucking harder, her hand squeezing tighter as it pumps her massive cock, encouraging her. Begging her. Pleading for her to cum. Gwendolyn wanted to do this for her, she'd wanted to do this for her all night... no. Since they'd first laid together, before the banquet. She wanted to return the favour, she just hoped now she had the chance to... that she could.

Tane wonders why she didn't let Gwen take the lead sooner, to see this sleeping tiger in her. She melts into the role of seductress, playing her strings with an effortless grace that belied her inexperience. Tane's toes curl into the floor and her muscles tense. Breath comes out in short gasps. When her head isn't leaned back, reveling in the pleasure that washes over her, she looks down to see Gwen positively putting on a show, smiling as if she found every act a joy, even the swallowing of Tane's pre. It was the joy that made Tane shiver, moreso than any stroke or curl of her tongue, that Gwen seemed to enjoy exploring her body, the way her eyes locked onto Tane's whenever she dipped low, as if demanding that the knight watch every single second of it and watch Tane did.

More declarations of love and encouragement spill from Tane's lips, her fingers running through Gwen's hair, caressing her cheeks, taking care not to intefere with Gwen's movements. It felt heavenly to let Gwen take control, to revel in it all. One of Tane's hands removes itself from Gwen's hair, reaching to pinch and roll one of her pierced nipples before hefting her breast up to clasp her lips around it, tugging it with teeth. She lets the breast fall free at a particularly skilled stroke from Gwen, her thumb brushing over the head of Tane's cock and causing the orc to groan loudly.

The warrior was afraid her size would simply be too daunting for Gwen; it was enough to vex women far more experienced. Once they had gotten by the sheer novelty of how big Tane was, it gave way to frustration and eventually Tane going down on them instead. This wasn't a terrible fate, at least to Tane, whom took genuine pleasure out of eating out her lovers, but she'd be remiss to deny there was a twinge of disappointment that she rarely got the same treatment. So, it did her heart wonders to see Gwen so intent on returning the favor, working her lips past the thick head of her cock and down to the shaft. Her length twitches in Gwen's throat, throbbing needily. The beginnings of a climax began to mount, creeping up at the edges, the precum beading at her tip growing cloudy.

Tane tries to respond to Gwen's request, find a cheeky response, but speech has fled her. Hell, cogent thought has fled, leaving only a mumbling and murmuring mess. Gwen's words are honey to her ears, dripping with desire. Tane feels her balls begin to rise and bunch up, the beginning of her orgasm. The first few shots leak lazliy from the tip, only a precursor to what would follow. "F-Fuck, Gwen, fuck, I....I love you," Tane manages to choke out before the entirety of her orgasm hits her, drawing a low growl as her cum surged up full length of her cock. Every muscle in her body tenses, the slabs of muscles on her thighs tightening as her toes grip the floor. The massive cock in Gwen's mouth, throbs wildly, shooting load after load of thick seed into her mouth. It does not rival the sheer amount of their first climax with her, it's still a hefty amount. Tane's moans are loud and full-throated, her care for whether or not anyone hears lost in the wind.

The orc shivers as she feels the orgasm subside, leaving behind small after shocks, her body twitching occasionally in response. She realizes she'd been gripping at Gwen's hair the entire time; not enough to physically harm her, but she's afraid it might have frightened Gwen in some way. "Are you hurt, my love?" Tane asks, still short of breath.

Gwen keeps her pace, even quickening as she feels the twitches of Tane's body, hears her moans and cries grow more desperate. She wants to be good for her, she wants to help her feel as amazing as she'd helped Gwendolyn feel. Maybe it's her inexperience that makes the Princess take on the daunting task. She had never seen a cock this massive, let alone held it in her hand or taken it in her mouth. She had nothing to compare it to, and in that she had no way of worrying about it. Besides, the longer she worked Tane to her climax, the more she realized she enjoyed doing it. She moaned along with her lover, urging her on as she bobbed her head, intent now on pushing herself to her limit, if only to hear Tane growl like that again, or to feel her fingers tangle tighter in her hair.

And Gods was she granted that wish.

With a warning Gwendolyn was deeply thankful for, she felt Tane's cock twitch against her tongue. Gwendolyn pumped her hand harder, the head of Tane's cock touching the back of her throat. Gwendolyn's eyes squeezed shut when Tane began to cum, shooting thick ropes straight down her throat, the Princess focused on her task of swallowing it down, tongue lapping at the underside of her cock. She moaned around the thick rod between her lips, swallowing hard as Tane tugged at her hair, moans and growls sending Gwendolyn's heart soaring out of her chest. She was doing this for her, she managed to do this with her hands... with her mouth! She wondered if this sense of pride and accomplishment was what Tane felt much earlier in the evening. She felt powerful almost, more confident than when she'd started. Every moment of Tane's orgasm was relished by Gwen, even as she began to pull away, eyeing Tane's cock as she licked up the remaining bit of cum at the head, oozing just for her. Her cock was heavy in Gwendolyn's hand, still at attention, harder than ever.

The Princess swallowed up the rest of her treat, running her fingers through her hair as Tane let go, noting the mess she'd made of it. She giggled, looking up at her as she sat on the floor between her legs, pumping slow at her cock through her Knight's aftershocks, whispering praises to her and sweet nothings, returning her love and need right back. As Tane's orgasm begins to subside, slowly making way for words, Gwendolyn locks her gaze with hers, smiling up at her as she begins to stand.

"Hurt?" Gwendolyn asks finally, rising from her spot on the ground, pulling her hair loose from the ponytail to fall down her back in waves. She runs her fingers through her hair, shaking it a little to smooth it out, though mostly just as an act of seduction. She climbs up Tane's body, hands at the sides of her hips as she pushes herself forward, crawling on top of her to straddle her lap, a breathy giggle leaving her lips as she leans in. "Not even a little". She presses her lips against Tane's in a passionate kiss, her hands moving up her body to rest on her shoulders, hips rolling in Tane's lap as she parted her lips, kissing her deeply, tongues dancing together. She could feel Tane's cock pressed against her stomach, massive in size and girth. The Princess moaned against Tane's lips, running her own fingers through Tane's hair, paying special mind to the shaved sides, fingernails scratching gently as she pulled away from the kiss, touching their foreheads together as she closed her eyes.

"Hey," she whispered, shaking her head as she pulled away a little more, hands cupping Tane's cheeks as she looked her in the eye. "Really," she began, leaning in to kiss the tip of Tane's nose, "really, I am alright. You could never hurt me". Gwendolyn reached down, slowly taking Tane's hand in hers and leading it up to her face, guiding it along her jaw to the back of her head, encouraging her to grip at her hair, "it felt kind of nice".

Tane is on the verge of blabbering out more apologies when she's stopped cold by Gwen's movements, her body moving with an almost serpentine grace. There's a faint sheen of sweat over her body, her breasts and abdomen gleaming. The orange in her hair is amplified by the light from the fireplace, shimmering as it falls down from it's ponytail, coming down like a sheet of flames.

They kiss again and Tane melts into it, returns the kiss with just as much hunger, if not more. She feels lucky, absolutely blessed by the gods; to have this woman in her life. Kind and sweet, but playful and seductive. Every inch of her body is a marvel to Tane, each patch of skin something to be worshipped. In the small moments when they broke their kiss, Tane whispers sweet nothings at Gwen, her hands roaming across her body, wanting to memorize every inch by touch alone. "For someone so inexperienced, you certainly have a way around my cock, my love," Tane jokes, reaching up to cup one of Gwen's breasts, rubbing the calloused pad of her thumb against her nipples. She adored the way Gwen's breasts managed to fill her palms perfectly, soft and pliant, perfectly squeezable.

"Oh, is that so?" Tane replies, somewhat breathless from their recent kiss, raising her eyebrows at Gwen's insistence. Tane had always been fighting a battle to not let her strength get away from her. She had laid with plenty of women who preferred a bit of a handle, but Tane was twice the size of some of the biggest man and even stronger. If she wasn't careful, she could hurt Gwen. Nonetheless, to hear Gwen ask for it, or at least a taste, makes Tane's body thrum with arousal. One of her hands trails it's way up her back, dancing on the back of her neck, before clenching around a fistful of hair, giving a gentle pull. "How's this then?" Tane purrs, leaning in to kiss and bite at her neck, admiring the bruises dotting her neck; it matched the few Gwen had given her in return. Her other hand moves down to Gwen's ass, palming the cheek, admiring the heft of it in her palm, the smooth curve. Chuckling, she gives it a playfuly slap, Tane grinning mishievously.

In the ways that Tane was amazonian and statuesque, Gwen was plush and seductive. Every part of her felt something Tane could sink into, a collection of curves and soft edges. Though she thought it might be crude to speak, Tane found Gwen's lower body absolutely stunning, wide hips giving way to a hefty ass that even her hands had trouble fully grabbing.

"Did you want to.....try, you know," Tane asks carefully, motioning towards the cock throbbing between the two of them. It was still as hard as ever, the remnants of her previous orgasm oozing lazily from the tip. Pressed against Gwen's belly, the size difference between them is more obvious than ever. If Gwen was intimidated by the daunting task asked of her, Tane would understand perfectly. The princess was a virgin and asking for the monstrous length to be her first was nothing if not a big request. "If not, I understand, my love. It would not diminish my love of you in any way." Tane means this from the bottom of her heart. She didn't need sex to affirm her love of Gwen, only that swelling of joy in her chest whenever she looked upon her with favor. The sex was simply a very enjoyable benefit.

The space around the two of them seems comfortably small, the only light from the fireplace, illuminating the room in a soft, warm glow. Gwendolyn admired her lovers beauty in the orange glow, the crackling of the fire piquing her attention now that Tane had caught her breath and was no longer a moaning mess melting under her touch. Not that she was in anyway complaining. The crackling of a wood burning fire was relaxing but, the sound of Tane moaning her name aloud without hesitance was invigorating. She hums in appreciation of Tane's massive hands roaming her body, practically falling into her touch as she closes her eyes, focusing all her attention on Tane's touch. She moaned as Tane brushed her thumb over her nipple, though her words made her stiffen. She let out a breathy laugh, her heart in her throat as she relaxed herself. She certainly did. It helped a little, at least that she loved her, deeply. It was easy to look past the difficulty of the task at hand when the one she was doing it with was someone she loved... so much. And of course, having her fall apart under her hand only helped.

Gwendolyn shook it off, metaphorically speaking, and focused her attention back on Tane's touch, smiling as her lover gripped her hair, tugging gently. Gwen gasped, moaning into the darkness of the room as her head was pulled back, revealing her throat to her knight. Tane wasted no time giving her additional love bites. Gwendolyn relaxed in her hold, fully immersed in the feeling of her mouth on her throat, the scratch of her teeth... so much so that she jumped nearly off her lap when Tane smacked her bottom, heart racing in her chest as she burst out laughing, "Gods..." she laughed, cheeks ablaze in embarrassment. She'd shrieked so loud in surprise she was sure that half the staff had heard them from the other side of the manor. Gwendolyn rested her forehead on Tane's shoulder, giggling away as she settled herself, her own hands slowly drifting downward to play with the rings spearing Tane's hardened nipples. She wiggled her hips as Tane took her bottom in hand, settling into her touch.

The Princess looked up at Tane spoke, though her gaze flickered downward again at Tane's own glance, eyeing the cock between her legs. The massive cock dwarfed the poor elf in comparison, as if Tane herself didn't do that well enough already. She swallowed. It was one thing to take such a large task in hand and mouth but, to have her between her legs? Gwendolyn was certainly up to it, no doubt about that but... well. She wasn't sure if her mind was. Or her heart.

"I..." she stuttered, trailing off as she stared at Tane's lips. She was quick to comfort her lover when she began to reassure her that it was okay if she didn't want to. Gwendolyn cupped her cheeks, brushing her thumbs over her tusks to comfort her in return, her heart in her throat as she tried to speak, "I-I want to," she stuttered, "I want to so badly but I..."

She forced herself to meet her eyes, greenish-hazel and crimson, Gwendolyn's own swimming with tears that remained unshed as she pressed her lips together to will them away.

"I haven't been entirely honest with you," she whispers, looking off to the side, shaking her head. How could she tell her this? Of course she had to, Tane had a right to know the truth... but how could she say it? How could she put it into words? That a great friend of the family, a teacher, an advisor of hers... had taken advantage of her? That Gwendolyn had let him? For years without saying anything? She slumped in Tane's lap, biting her lip as she looked anywhere but her face, too scared to see the expression in her eyes as she finally spoke.

"I'm not a..." she swallowed, shaking her head. "I'm not untouched," she cringed the moment she spoke it into the night, the term less than favourable but, what else could she say? She breathed in, reminding herself that she had to say it, she had to tell her. Tane had been honest with her about her partners, Gwendolyn should be honest about her own.

"Do you remember th-the story I told? At the tavern?" she begins, fidgeting with the hem of the shirt she still wore, her long hair tickling her tanned thighs as she sat there, smaller than ever, "the embarrassing one... where I-I pushed my Aunt into my birthday cake? I mentioned a man, Lord Kaiser. He... he was my tutor. He was my teacher since I was a young girl, about 10 or... 11 maybe". That time in her life was a blur anymore, to remember it was painful, and embarrassing. She'd done so many stupid things, lashed out at so many people all because of this man. All because of Kaiser.

"When I was young I was always with him, a few hours a day, learning about numbers and writing... reading, playing instruments, dancing... he insisted I learn dance. Said it was important for a Princess to know how. That's when he started to..." Gwen trailed off, her breath caught as she found herself growing panicked. She shook it off, breathing deeply and letting it out shakily, her voice cracking as she continued, "he started to touch me. Play with my hair, brush his fingers along my cheek... and he had me touch him in return. But, it got worse than that I just... I don't know how..." she hiccupped, the tears flowing down her cheeks now as she stopped trying to hold them back. Gwen shook her head, swallowing her pride and continuing her story. She had to tell it. She had to tell someone... "he touched me. When I was 13 he stopped teaching me anything normal... instead I would meet with him and we would lay together... like..." she felt sick, she didn't want to even slightly compare what happened to her to how she and Tane were laying together now. It was no where near the same. Not even in the same realm. She grew angry at her lack of vocabulary, her inability to properly speak what happened from her lips, the tears on her cheeks now angry as she slammed her fist against her thigh. "That's how I know. I'm not a fast learner I just... I've done this before and I'm so sorry I lied to you I should have told you before. I--"

"I just didn't want you to think I..." Gwen breathed a sigh, her hands finding Tane's shoulders, thumbs brushing along her rough, porcelain skin as she spoke, "I didn't want you to see me as disgusting too".

Tane frowns as Gwen suddenly shrink into herself, that expression of joy and excitement giving way to hesitance. She seems almost frightened. Panic sets in for Tane, feeling her heart drop into her chest and her blood run cold. She fears she'd been too pushy and demanding, expecting too much from someone on their first time. It was already enough to have asked to have gone down on her for the first time. Tane begins to speak, immediately regretting the request, more than happy to simply go down on her for the rest of the night if she pleased. What came out of Gwen's lips next made her blood run hot. The shock of it hits her with the force of a hammer, words failing her completely. Maybe there are no words for something like this.

It's not an uncommon story, but it's tragic all the same. What have men done, for eons, but take advantage of women with no power? Those who had it were still not immune to their touch, to their violence. In Tane's line of work, she had met, even slept with, who had suffered this. Each of them felt ashamed to speak it and to bring those who inflicted that pain on them to justice. However, for this to happen in the royal family of Themania? The monarchy that ruled all the lands, the divine line beyond reproach or judgement. That this was happening to their women behind closed doors only spoke to the terrible power men wielded, the freedom they enjoyed. It drives Tane mad, sets her to rage, teeth grinding in frustration. However, this isn't time for anger, Tane tells herself. This man, Kaiser, is far from her reach and there's little she could do about it now. She would cherish nothing more than to crush his throat with her bare hands, make him feel as weak and powerless as he made the young girl who trusted him. Howver, none of that was important right now. All that mattered was to console her lover.

"Shhh, no, no, you're not disgusting, my love," Tane murmurs, cupping Gwen's face, a thumb running across her chin. Tears well at the corner of her eyes, but she tries to smile through it, to show the confidence that Gwen had come to admire. She wraps her arms around Gwen's waist and pulls her in tight, their chests pressing against each other, bodies hot from the glare of the fire place. They stay there for a while. Partly because Tane racks her brain for the words to speak and the other because she wants Gwen to know she has her. For days and months and years and decades to come. That, even after this was over, regardless of what title she held, Tane would always been Gwen's knight, her protector and, hopefully one day, her wife.

"You did not lie to me. You were scared and that's okay," Tane kisses the tip of her nose and rests her forehead against Gwen, their eyes peering into each other. Tane isn't sure if she has the words Gwen needs to hear; she's never been good at consoling others, expression emotion always an arcane art. Even so, she forges on because she'd rather seem an utter fool than to not at least try to be there for Gwen. "You are not lesser and you are not disgusting. You were taken advantage of and you didn't deserve a godsdamned bit of it. This Kaiser, this fucking animal, hurt you. He is the disgusting one, not you."

Tane pulls away again and brings a hand to her face, tracing along her features. The bridge of her nose, the stray strands of copper hair that fall across her forehead. She wipes away a stream of tears on Gwen's cheek, gazing lovingly at her. "There is nothing in this world that will make me adore you less. Nothing that will take me from you. I am your knight, Gwen. Forever more, I will always stand by your side and I will always love you."

Gwendolyn felt herself able to think. For the first time since she was a young girl, her mind was not running a mile a minute, worrying, panicking, trying to convince her that everything around her was a danger. For once she wasn't wondering a thing except how lucky she was to have met Tane. How completely, entirely, and wholeheartedly she loved her. She felt the air around her grow less heavy, as if she could breathe easier having this no longer pressing against her chest. It was no longer sitting on her shoulders, pushing her down to her knees as if she had any forgiveness to pray for from the Gods... this hadn't been her fault. None of it. Tane was quick to reassure her of this, and Gwendolyn sobbed against Tane's chest, falling against her the moment she spoke to her.

Relief washed over her like a tidal wave. She had never told anyone about this. Not her mother, certainly not her father, not even her Aunt... the poor woman had just said the wrong thing at the wrong time, taken the brunt of Gwendolyn's childhood trauma and anger. Nor did her servants know what had happened to her. She couldn't breathe a word to anyone about it, not for the longest time did she see reason to, Kaiser telling her it was their little secret, their fun to share alone. Then, by the time she grew old enough, by the time she read about similar happenings in her books, heard of them when she began attending courts for these men's trials... she was too scared. And in time, Kaiser began to scare her further into that silence. Until, eventually, she began her trip.

She was a young woman now, Kaiser an older elven man, though not even close enough to death for Gwen's liking. He'd long since long interest in her but, the damage had been done. He had ruined her. But in the same breath, perhaps he'd done her a favour. At least in being his play thing she realized without a shred of doubt that she had absolutely no interest in men, especially when so many of them did such terrible things.

Gwendolyn looked up at Tane, relieved to see her still looking down at her, not a shred of disgust or anger in her eyes... at least not directed at her. She closes her eyes as Tane kisses her nose, leaning into her touch as she tucks her hair behind her ear, the Princess taking a deep breath in before letting it out, hands shaking as they reached up to press against Tane's face in return, thumbs slowly grazing along her tusks as she stared into her eyes, her words leaving Gwendolyn's cheeks wetter, despite her lovers attempt at drying them. She simply couldn't stop crying. But, these tears quickly morphed from ones of sadness to ones of relief -- joy even. She was overjoyed, almost giddy at the fact that Tane believed her. That she didn't think her disgusting.

She hadn't told anyone before, therefore she didn't have any experience in the other parties reaction. But, Tane believed her. She comforted her. She reassured her. It made Gwendolyn so happy that all she could really do was cry, her cheeks sore from smiling as she looked up at her, voice quiet as she struggled to speak through her tears, "nothing I can say can show you how thankful I am for you," she whispers, "how much I love you".

At first she had doubts, had wanted to interrupt Tane and tell her she was wrong. She was dirty, unclean... but Tane hadn't cared. She didn't see that, didn't see her as disgusting and she'd made it quite clear. She had listened to her without interruption, waited for her to finish her story... and the anger that Gwendolyn saw flash in her eyes for a moment did not frighten her because she knew, deep down, it wasn't directed at her. Tane reassured her she didn't blame her. Gwen couldn't ask for anything more.

"Thank you," she whispered, hugging Tane close, her fingers playing in her hair as she pressed her face in the space between her shoulder, "thank you so much, Tane I... you are so much more than just my knight. You are my friend, my lover, my... my soulmate. I think I might be the luckiest girl on earth to have met you," her voice is shaky, raw from her crying but she means every word. She sits back up, pulling away from Tane as she begins to pull her shirt up, slowly taking it off and tossing it to the floor. "Can I show you?" she asks, her hands on Tane's shoulders as she pushes, just a little, encouraging Tane to lay down, "can I show you how lucky I am?"

Tane cries and hugs Gwen tight, as if she's afraid loosening her grip for a second would allow Gwen to slip through her grasp, like sand in an hour glass. It pains her to think how lonely Gwen must've felt, how much this must have gnawed at her soul. To bear this secret and have nobody to confide in, no one to tell you that you're worthy of love, no matter who touched you. Tane wishes, irrationally, that she could've been there for Gwen. That they could've met so much earlier in their respective lives, that she could've protected her from Kaiser and his violence. Tane wanted to be her lover and her shield. She swore silently that she ensure Kaiser would meet justice, whether it by a royal court or her own blade. Tane was tired of old powerful men having their way; it was no wonder why Gwen preferred women. How could you look upon a man with desire again, knowing what they were capable of?

"You don't have to, my love," Tane says back with a chuckle, kissing her nose again before moving to kiss her cheek, Gwen's tears on her tongue. "I know how much you love me. I can see it in your eyes. I can tell by how much joy you fill me with." There's nothing in this world that could happen to Gwen that would make her unclean in Tane's eyes, anything less than radiant. With every second they spent together, Gwen proved just how strong she was.

Whether she believed it or not, the princess had an iron will that gave Tane a strength of her own. She had the strength to be compassionate in the face of all that had been inflicted on her. Had she moments of weakness? Yes, but who wouldn't? Despite this, Gwen never gave up and chose to smile in spite of it all. She may not have had the brawn that Tane wielded, but she had a sharp mind and a spirit to be feared. "You're strong, my love. Gods, you'd make a better knight than most men I've met."

Gwen presses her face into her shoulder and Tane returns it with another hug, placing her chin on her head. The orc sinks into the embrace, closing her eyes. This close together, Tane can hear their heartbeats, thumping in unison, an intimate connection like none she ever experienced. If she were asked, Tane would be perfectly content with cuddling in bed, reveling in the comfort of one another. However, it would seem that Gwen had other plans. Tane lets out a small gasp of surprised when she's pushed over, looking at her love in confusion. She falls back onto the bed with a thump, looking up at her love. In this position, Gwen looms above her and the sight makes Tane weak. In the amber glow, she's the spitting image of a queen. Her bronzed skin gleams with their shared sweat. Her shirt comes off and her breasts are freed to the air, falling to her chest with a delicious bounce. Her hair whips about her shoulders with the motion, like the roaring licks of a camp fire.

"My love, are you sure? We could cuddle, if you'd prefer," Tane replies, her hands coming to rest on Gwen's thighs, the rough digits taking enjoyment in sinking into the soft flesh. Tane doesn't want Gwen to feel as if she has to reward Tane for accepting her, intent on making sure their lovemaking was just that; love. Sex didn't have to be a transactional act, one giving because they felt as if they owed. It should be a transcendent act, a special way to express your love and to have a spot of fun. "If you insist, I'm fine. Just...know that I love you. Not for your body, but for you." Her hand comes up to admire the expanse of Gwen's belly, tempted to lean forward and adorn it with a chain of kisses.

Last edited:
Gwendolyn is alight with a fire she never thought she'd feel again. One could say perhaps she was glowing from the inside out, she certainly felt that way. There was a joy rushing through her that she'd never felt before, didn't know how to properly feel but to unleash it upon Tane. Who else was she to share this happiness with? There was no one else. At least, no one else she'd rather share it with. She scoffed at Tane's words, giggling openly and without need to be quiet, "I think not my love. A knight, no but... Gods help anyone who thinks to hurt you," she whispers the rest against Tane's ear, pressing a kiss at her ear lobe as she works her way along her jaw, her hand making it's way down Tane's body to play with the jewels at her chest, pinching and rolling a nipple between her fingers. Her lips press to Tane's, hips rolling against hers as she straddles her lap, her tongue dancing with her lovers, lips moving as she tilts her head, deepening their kiss.

She feels rejuvenated, like she could do anything. There is not a bone in her body, not a single molecule in her blood, not a thought in her head that tells her she doesn't want this. She wants every last bit of Tane. Right now. It didn't matter where they were, not what time it was, not who might be listening... if need be she'd put on a show. So long as she got to spend it with the woman beneath her, in her arms until morning? Nothing could shake away the joy she felt right now, the love she had in her heart for Tane. It took over her entire body, in fact it became impossible to contain it. Gwendolyn could only laugh, whispering to Tane as her hand delved lower, again and again how much she loved her, as if she couldn't say it nearly enough. Her fingers brushed against the raven hair of her happy trail, tangling in the trimmed bush just above her cock, still standing at attention.

"I am sure," she whispers, kissing Tane's forehead as she pants, catching her breath after pulling away from their kiss. "There is nothing more I want to do right now than spend the night with you but, if you are unsure my love then we don't have to," she says, catching Tane's hesitance. Tane's hands are on her thighs however, gripping gently before sliding up to press against her stomach. Gwen jerks away from her touch involuntarily, throwing a hand up to her mouth to hide a laugh as she sat up and back on her knees. She blushed brightly, trying to shoo Tane's hand away, "I'm ticklish there," she mumbled, smiling down at Tane as if daring her to do anything but take her hand away.

Gwendolyn wanted to spend the rest of her life with this woman, and she was sure they'd have the rest of their life to do all sorts of things. If one of them didn't happen tonight, it wasn't the end of the world. She wanted it to but, she wasn't about to push, and Tane certainly wouldn't push her. This was consensual, through and through, so unlike the experiences Gwen had endured so far. So different. The air in here was thick, heavy... secretive. Tane's touch didn't burn, it soothed. Tane's crimson eyes didn't pierce, they admired her. Her mind, her heart, her strength, her. There was no where else she wanted to be right now. No one else she wanted to be with. Nothing else she wanted to be doing... well, except maybe staving off a tickling incident. She didn't want that.

Tane smirks at Gwen's response, running her fingers across her stomach, teasing the princess with her touch. Even when things are hot and heavy, emotions swirling with intensity, they still find times to laugh and smile. Humour was that bound them in a lot of ways; they were both women hurt by the world, often feeling alone and anxious. Each had their own insecurities that hounded them, further isolating them from the world around them. It was through their smiles and jokes, their playful touches and open candor that they brought each other up. Tane never felt like she had to pretend when she was around Gwen, never had to hide who she was. It was only in her presence that Tane felt most....her. That she could bear every sin, every scar and Gwen would look upon her with as much as the first time. What was love if not that?

"No, no, I mean. I want it....I do," Tane replies, pulling Gwen down into another kiss. Her hands move to Gwen's bottom again, holding tight. Their tongues dance and writhe, a give and take. In between breaths, they place kisses on each other's bodies. Chin, neck, cheeks and the ear lobes. They whisper sweet nothings and re-assurances. Tane murmurs "I love you" between each kiss, the phrase never losing it's meaning, as sweet and tender as they first time it rolled off her tongue. "But if you mean to take me, we'll need to...prepare you, so to speak." With this, a sly grin pulls at the corner's Tane's lips. Quick as a tiger, Tane flips the tables, sitting up and putting Gwen onto her back, making sure to help cushion her fall. It would seem Tane wanted to take the lead this time; as much as she genuinely enjoyed Gwen's ability to turn her into a puddle, Tane was a prideful woman. There was simply no way she could sit by and let Gwen have all the fun.

The much smaller girl pinned under her, Tane licked her lips in the delicious anticipation of being to partake in her lover, her soulmate. She leans down to kiss Gwen again, her kiss brimming with unbridled passion. Tane bites at Gwen's lip gently, pulling away to nibble on the princess's earlobes. She moves downwards, kissing the valley in between her breasts, taking one into her hand and locking her lips around Gwen's nipple, swirling her tongue. Pulling away with an audible pop, Tane resumes her descent, passing over Gwen's belly, looking up at her mischievously as she kisses her belly button, chuckling against the smooth skin. Passing through the patch of copper hair adorning her pussy, she revels in the scent of it. It's an almost nostalgic scent, musky but mild, that hint of vanilla and floral undertones.

"There she is," Tane whispers as she arrives at Gwen's pussy, the folds looking absolutely delectable in Tane's eyes. She kisses Gwen's inner thighs, teasing the elf, drawing out the suspense. Soon, her lips blesses Gwen's fold, dragging her broad tongue across the labia. Slowly, but surely, Gwen's clit is revealed, the sensitive pink nub standing out. Like a snake, Tane moves foward and flicks it with her tongue, tracing circles around the very tip. Her fingers brush against her slowly wettening folds, pleased to see they enter her with more ease than before. This time, Tane starts off with two fingers, stretching Gwen wide, filling her up. They curl inwards, the rough pads of her digits quickly finding that spot that made her lover melt. She starts a slow rhythm, pushing and pulling, making sure her fingers drag along that sweet spot with each motion.

"Missed this?" Tane asks, even as she eats Gwen out with a steadily increasing need. Her lips clasp around Gwen's clit and sucks, dragging her rough tongue across the bundle of nerves. In a moment of daring, Tane decides to slip in a third finger, working it in gently; it would be a precursor to her own monstrous length, doing her best prep her for the task ahead.

Gwendolyn's breath hitches, though she's quickly reduced to giggles as Tane teases her skin, the perfect time for Tane to flip her over. Gwendolyn squeaks, landing on the plush bed with a soft 'oof', blinking her eyes open to look up at Tane. It's Gwen's turn to be taken aback by her beauty. Her dark hair absolutely glowing in the light of the fire, her form haloed in orange light. Gwen can see the muscles in her arms, the sly smile on her lips, her tusks framing her smile in a way that made Gwen's heart skip a beat. She was so completely in love with her that for her too, the word never lost it's meaning. It felt as real and as bright as the very first time they'd said it to each other, especially when she looked at her like this. Looming over her, protective, strong, vulnerable. Gwendolyn smiled up at her, heart racing between her lungs.

She practically meets Tane half way, falling back against the bed as she kisses her, as if she can't do it soon enough. The Princess wraps her arms around her neck, moving her lips against Tane's with need, whimpering against her mouth as she begins to pull away, moving down her body. Gwen moans as she reaches her breast, then further and further down, stopping at her belly button, Tane earns herself a giggle, the little elf wriggling beneath her.

Tane's teasing earns another laugh, and a blush this time as Gwen's body is looked at, taken in, appreciated. Gwen swallows her fear, reminds herself they've been here before... Tane wasn't seeing anything she hadn't, and this time she truly knew about her past, knew what had happened to her. It hadn't changed a thing.

So, Gwen settled into her spot on the bed, allowing Tane to part her legs, her kisses on her inner thighs sending her head spinning. She closed her eyes, head lolling back as she sighed, nodding her head at Tane's words. Her fingers found her hair, tangling in the dark locks, tugging gently as she moaned, crying out as Tane licked along her sensitive lower lips. Her tongue on her clit earned a whimper and a shocked jerk of her hips, the poor Princess clearly overly sensitive to the direct stimulation. She lets out a held breath as Tane's fingers slip inside her. They're slow, but relentless, pushing inside her and finding that spot deep between her folds that has the Princess gasping, arching her back. Her walls pulse around Tane's fingers, her clit pounding against her tongue. She feels all of it, every last touch of pleasure, every last rub of Tane's calloused fingers on her silky insides.

Gwendolyn is rocking her hips with Tane's fingers, her hands pushing her head further between her legs, holding her there. She can feel the knot beginning to form in her lower stomach, pleasure washing over her, ebbing and flowing as she grows increasingly close. Tane's name is on her lips, whispered like a mantra again and again, like she can't say it enough. She whines, moans, gasps as another finger flips it, spreading her wider than before, wider than she thought she could manage. Gwen arches her back, her toes curling as she squeezes her thighs around Tane's head, "fuck, Tane," she whimpers, "you have no idea how much I missed this... I love you".

She couldn't take much more, growing increasingly wet at Tane's fingers dipped in and out of her relentlessly, spreading her wider and wider. Her tongue, her lips... she couldn't focus on anything besides how much she loved this woman between her legs. How much she wanted to take her length, every last inch. She wanted to impress her, wanted to make her cum, wanted to show her just how strong she was. She wanted to show her just how much she loved her. And she knew this was not the only way, but it certainly was one of the more exciting ones. Perhaps she'd get her flowers and write her poetry after she fucked her to sleep. That sounded like a plan.

"I--I'm gonna cum," she gasped, a hand playing with a nipple on her tanned breast, the other still tangled in Tane's hair as she watched her between her legs, moaning every time that thick tongue prodded against her clit, leaving her closer and closer with each lick and suck until finally, she squeezed her legs around Tane's head tightly, throwing her head back. Gwen moaned, her breath catching in her throat as she whimpered and gasped into the dark, "Tane, please don't stop," she whined, cumming hard on Tane's fingers. She had felt that pressure again, knew it was coming this time. Perhaps they should invest in some towels, she thought as she squirted but, on second thought... she remembered where she was and decided she didn't actually care all too much.

This moment felt like a reward, a culmination of their entire night. Tane had genuinely enjoyed their night out on the town, in spite of all the chaos and unpleasantry that occured. If it was possible, Tane would've loved to party in the early hours of the morning, Gwen at her side all the while, but this? This was just as good. This was better because it was just them, existing in their own bubble, their own shared space where they could be free to bare every inch of their souls to each other without judgement. What was better than a cold drink and a rowdy bar with her love? Hearing her love breath her name, the feeling of her thighs clenched around your face, the taste of her heavy on your tongue. She wanted to make her cum, make her absolutely scream her name.

"Then cum for me, my princess," Tane breathes out, feeling excitement mount in her chest, wanting to see her lover climax. Her fingers are relentless in their pursuit, speeding up in response to Gwen's increasingly feverish motions. Gwen's pussy is soaked, her arousal running down her fingers and wrist, just as much of it dripping onto the sheets. Tane works her tongue in a variety of motions, while her fingers work in and out of Gwen's walls; they pulse around her fingers, sucking them in as soon as Tane tries to pull out. She can feel them spasming around the digits and Tane knows Gwen's orgasm has arrived. "Cum for me, cum for me," Tane whispers, a litany on her tongue as she works her fingers, Gwen stains the sheets in a mighty flow of arousal, soaking it through. Pulling out her fingers, Tane presses her mouth against her lover's pussy, licking up the remnants of her climax.

"I'll never fucking tire of that," Tane says with a chuckle, pulling away and wiping her chin with the back of her hand, Gwen's juices running down her chin. She leans forward to kiss Gwen again, sharing the taste of her pussy with the tiny elf, her tongue running across Gwen's bottom lip. She brings up a hand to tuck some of Gwen's hair back behind her air, having come loose from her heated movements. As much as she enjoyed making her lover cum, the fingering had a double purpose. Gwen was likely now sufficiently slick to ease the passage of Tane's length, her insides stretched by the orc's thick fingers.

Standing up on her knees, Tane reached down to grasp her length, now fully hard again. Pre-cum oozes from the tip, running down the hefty road. Tane's other hand spreads Gwen's legs open and moves down to her pussy, spreading the lips wide. "You asked earlier if you could show me how much you loved me. I now ask, could I show you, my love?" Tane does her best to frame this as a request, despite the need that thrummed through her body. In light of the revelation of Gwen's trauama, the absolute last thing she intended to do was force Gwen into anything.

Cum for her she had. Gwendolyn fell back to the bed, panting as she tried to catch her breath, body twitching with aftershocks as Tane teased her folds, drinking down every last drop of her orgasm. Gwendolyn's fingers unwrapped from her lovers hair, instead finding her cheek as the massive half-orc made her way upward, crashing their lips together. Gwen kissed her back passionately, arching up into her as her tongue met Tane's with purpose, twirling together, Gwen's own licking at Tane's bottom lip in return.

The Princess leaned into the touch of Tane's hand, turning her head to kiss her palm. She licked her lips as Tane sat up, tasting herself on her tongue. She looked her girlfriend over as she sat between her legs, the Princesses arms falling above her head as she admired her. "You're so handsome," she whispered, smiling cheekily up at her, the alcohol still in her system leaving her with no filter, the elven Princess a giggling, post-orgasm mess under Tane's touch. She moaned, meetijg her gaze as Tane's fingers spread her wide, teasing at her flesh.

"Please show me, my love," she purrs, her toes curling at the simple anticipation of it, at Tane asking her once more. Her patience, her care, her understanding... it only served to make Gwen love her more. She looked down, eyeing Tane's cock hanging heavy between her legs before meeting Tane's eye again, swallowing her anxiety. "Slowly..." she whispers, though she makes a quick addendum as she reaches her hands up, beckoning Tane into her arms before she begins to slide herself in, "I want to feel every inch of you; memorize you".

Tane nods, reveling in Gwen's adventerous attitude and willingness to leap headfirst into any situation. The orc takes a deep breath, preparing herself to guide Gwen through the process, hoping that she wouldn't end up harming the tiny elf. Keeping her pussy spread with one hand, Tane aims the head of her cock at her slit, pressing it against her lips. "Take deep breaths, my love. Relax and let it happen," Tane murmurs in gentle re-assurance as she attempts to work in the head, feeling a decent amount of resistance. Pulling out for a moment, she rubs the head of her cock across her pussy, smearing it in her wetness, brushing her clit occasionally. Tane takes preparation seriously, never one for banging away at a woman while she grit her teeth through it all, like she knew most thought of her technique. There was no pleasure to be had there, it was selfish and greedy, only interested in one's own gain and not their lovers as well. If Tane was to enter Gwen, she wanted to have her shaking and begging for more.

Satisfied with the amount of lubrication, Tane tries again, pushing herself against Gwen's nethers. This time, there is some give, the head working its way in with an agonizing pace. A few minutes pass before the head has manged to enter into Gwen's tunnel with an audible squelch. Immediately, Tane is assaulted by the tight heat, running up her cock and through her veins, like a strong shot of whiskey, warming her down to her toes. "Gods, Gwen," Tane comments audibly, unable to find the words to describe the pleasure. Even in the more submissive position, Gwen found a way of sneaking up Tane, able to test her composure in ways she wasn't used to.

With some more effort and a bit of muscle, Tane pushes in inch after inch after inch. Every now and then, Tane looks up at Gwen, checking on the princess; it would take only the smallest request for Tane to pull out and console her love. Stopping at the halfway point, Tane relents, satisfied with this depth for now. "Gonna move now, my love. I'd grab onto something," Tane says with a chuckle as she grabs each of Gwen's ankles, wrapping her powerful hands around each in a firm grip. Holding her legs open, she pulls out, enough that only the head rests within Gwen before pushing back in to the halfway point of her length. Tane bites her lip, toes curling at the feeling of Gwen's wet heat enveloping her cock. Each time she pulls out, she feels Gwen's walls try suck her back in.

"Greedy girl," Tane teases as she thrusts into her, slowly but surely gaining speed. The broad haft of her cock is slick with Gwen's arousal, only growing thicker as the orc's thrusts become firmer, more deliberate. The bed rocks with their motions, occasionally rattling against the wall after a particularly forceful thrust. Letting go of one of Gwen's ankles, Tane reaches forward and plays with the elf's exposed clit, running her thumb across the pink nub, even as her cock drives itself into her depths. Tane bites her lip, overwhelmed with pleasure and joy; to be joined with her lover, connected at their most intimate places. |

To share this moment, Tane wants to overwrite every vile memory Kaiser had imprinted onto Gwen. Wanted to show her that sex was not a gross and violent thing that left people traumatized and damaged. Tane wishes to show her that it could heal and bring lovers closer in a way no other experience could.

Gwendolyn let herself get more comfortable, sinking into the bed, letting the tension in her body melt away. She didn't want to think about the last time she'd been here but, with how different it already was, it was hard not to. Tane was patient, kind, she took her time. Kaiser was quick, rough, he didn't talk to her or ask her anything except to tell her to be quiet... Tane on the other hand wanted to hear her. She asked her how she was, if things were okay, how she felt. Gwen watched her lovers expression, smiling up at her as she did. The concentration on her features was endearing, watching her take her time entering her, making sure that she was comfortable. Gwen winced at the first attempt, her breath catching in her throat as she shook her head, Tane catching on that she wasn't yet ready. Gwen felt her pull away a little, sighing as she did. She closed her eyes, feeling her rub herself against Gwendolyn's lower lips, lubing herself up to slide in as smoothly as she could.

Then, slowly, she started. This time, Gwendolyn's body was eager, practically pulling her in as she eased herself, so slowly that Gwen could feel every inch, just as she'd asked. Her head fell back, gasping as Tane slid inside her, stretching her so wide Gwen thought she might break. There was a slight tinge of pain of course, being stretched this wide wasn't going to be all pleasure immediately but, Gwen grit her teeth. She reminded herself that it was worth it, that if it became too much Tane would stop, because she wasn't the same as him.

Gwen felt herself tear up as Tane stopped moving, filling her up, stretching her wide. She sighed, not noticing she'd been holding her breath, as she looked up to Tane, meeting her eye as she spoke. Gwen giggled, grabbing at the sheets above her head with a nod, watching Tane as she began to pull out. She feels her sliding out, feels every inch, that massive head the only thing still inside her before Tane pushes forward again, burying her cock inside her. Gwen gasps, Tane's name dripping off her lips as she tosses her head back, gripping hard at the sheets as she's speared again and again, melting into the bed. With each thrust, each rock of the bed beneath them, Gwendolyn's thoughts filled with no one but Tane. She could think of no one else, and there was no one else she'd rather be thinking about anyhow. Gwen wrapped her free leg around Tane's hip, gasping in surprise as Tane circled her clit with her thumb, one of her hands reaching down to place itself over Tane's as she does, looking up at her. Her chest bounces with the power behind Tane's thrusts, eyes half-lidded as she meets her gaze. She's sure she looks like a tired mess but, all she can really think about is how gorgeous Tane looks.

She's biting her lip, Gwendolyn can see it in the dull firelight. She can see her muscles rippling, flexing with the effort of pushing herself forward. Her dark hair hangs in her face, sweat glistening on her brow and her chest. Gwen moans at the simple sight of her, let alone the pleasure her whole body is feeling. It's almost too much, the Princesses legs shaking in Tane's grip as she lifted her hips, rolling them in time with Tane's thrusts. She's quiet for now, focusing hard on the pleasure mounting inside her rather than on being loud, but Tane's name is always on her lips.

"Tane," she gasps, meeting her gaze as her walls flutter around Tane's length, the Princess growing closer and closer to her climax, "faster... you can go faster... please".

With time, more of Gwen opens up to Tane's length, taking her deeper. Tane closes her eyes, trying to savor the feeling. It had been ages since she'd been inside of another woman, let alone a woman that aroused her in the way Gwen did. Those inner walls massage her cock, squeezing the head whenever she pulls out, as if beckoning her to come back in. Tane is happy to oblige this imaginary demand, driving herself in. The sensations break her composure, drawing out a low growl from the warrior.

The knight looks down and the sight nearly pushes her to the edge. Her lover spread out under her, sweat glistening on her skin. Her breasts bob and shake with each powerful thrust, gentle fingers gripping at the sheets above her. Tane watches her soft lips form gasps and cooes, quiet pleas and praises for Tane's technique. The way her folds are streched wide by the sheer girth of Tane's shaft and the feeling of Gwen's leg wrapped around her waist, pulling her in more. It's enough to drive her to the limits of her tolerance, her grip on Gwen's ankle tightening.

At this point, Tane's nearly fully sheathed inside of Gwen, just short of the base. "Hold on," Tane says, nodding in compliance with Gwen's request. Though there was a small part of her that was afraid Gwen wasn't entirely ready for it, Tane chooses to believe in her. "I love you," the knight mumurs as she grabs both of Gwen's legs, propping her feet onto her massive shoulders. The orc leans forward, pushing back on the princess, her hips pulled back, the tip of her cock resting just outside her folds.

With a flex of her hips, Tane drives herself in, her entrance audible with the slickness of Gwen's folds. Pausing for a second to make sure she didn't hurt her, Tane thrusts in again, the bed slamming against the wall. Her breath is tight and controlled, focused on the movement of her hips. What was once a slow and agonizing pace became fast and forceful, her hips audibly smacking against Gwen's bottom. Tane moves her head to the side and kisses at Gwen's ankles, a distraction from the pleasure that threatens to make Tane climax early. The sheets under them are positively soaked through, a combination of their sweat and juices from their joining, rolling down Tane's shaft, dripping onto the bed. The wooden frame creaks loudly, straining under the force of Tane's movements. The knight doesn't bother stifling her moans anymore, her bassy voice ocassionally letting out an almost animalistic growl

"Is this good, my love? Do you feel every inch?' Tane asks teasingly, her voice purring as she drives her hips into her over and over. Her pace is relentless, as if she had never known rest. Her muscles flex under the firelight, sweat rolling down from her neck and down her breasts. Every few fhrusts, Tane buries herself deep into Gwen, her balls smacking against her. She swivels her hips slowly, opening Gwen up, wanting to her to feel just how much of her is packed into her. The orc reaches forward, her hand resting on Gwen's cheek, looking down at her with a mixture of adoration and lust. Tane wishes she was more eloquent, to have the poetry to describe how intoxicating she finds the sight of her; even with the princess a sweaty and haggard mess, moans broken up by drunken giggles, Tane can think of none more breathtaking than her.

Gwendolyn is all cries and gasps, whispering to Tane as she thrusts inside her, that slow pace driving the Princess wild as she stretches her wide. Her thumb on her clit, the sound of her growls, Tane's moans... Gwen's head is spinning as she rolls her hips in time. She can feel her own orgasm mounting already, panting as she cries out Tane's name at a particularly good thrust. As Tane readjusts their position, she watches her expression, a smirk on her lips as she sees Tane watching her back, the Princess wiggling her hips teasingly before Tane pushes back into her, "Gods!" she gasps, arching her back as Tane pushes deep inside her, nearly hilting herself. Gwen winces, whining at the slight surge of pain before, as Tane pulls out a little, it quickly subsides in pleasure Gwendolyn hadn't felt before.

"I love you, too," she whimpers, tossing her head back as the bed begins to slam against the wall. She can hear it all, her moans, Tane's, the sound of the bed moving on the floor, the crackle of the fire drowned out by their voices. She hears the slap of Tane's hips against her bottom, echoing through the room... Tane's growls, her panting, her effort... as if she couldn't go deep enough. Gwen tosses her head back, her eyes falling shut as she simply enjoys herself. In and out, circles on her clit; sometimes Tane stops to grind her hips against Gwen's, pushing herself deeper and in the process grinding against spots inside her that send Gwendolyn singing, her moans filling the room without a care in the world.

She turns her head as Tane places her hand on her cheek, sucking her thumb between her lips, needing something to do with her mouth. Anything. She nods her head at Tane's words, looking up at her as she sucks, speaking around her thumb between moans, "every inch, I can feel all of you, my love," she gasps, "it's so good... so, so good. I'm so close..."

She rolls her hips as she speaks, meeting another thrust as she beckons Tane down, tongue wrapped around her thumb as she sucks, though it clearly isn't enough. She tilts her head back, letting her thumb rest on her lips as she reaches her hands up, grabbing Tane's forearm to pull her in. She wants to kiss her, and she wasn't about to take no for an answer. Gwendolyn meets her half way, crashing their lips together as she pulls her down, the little elf more flexible than she looks as her knees are pushed to her chest. She gasps against Tane's mouth, this position allowing Tane to stretch her wider, push deeper, and importantly... hit all the right spots, again and again and again. Gwen heard the noises of their love making, the connection at their hips. If she weren't completely distracted by all of it she might be embarrassed but, Tane didn't say anything about it, so Gwendolyn let it slip from her mind. She let her body just... be a body -- work the way it should, the way it was supposed to. She was reminded of when she'd cum before, and the first time she had done it... Tane had reassured her that it was normal, the squirting. That some women just... they could do that. She couldn't remember a time it ever happened when she was with him but, she also couldn't remember a time she'd ever finished that well with him either.

Tane seemed to know her body, almost innately. Perhaps she did, or maybe she was just good at what she did. She cared, she was patient... Gwendolyn thought maybe it was a little bit of both. In any case, whatever it was she couldn't get enough of it. Enough of Tane. Especially as she slows her thrusts to a crawl, grinds into her at agonizing pace. She can feel every bit of her, stretching her wide, filling her up. Gwendolyn's walls pulse around her cock, squeezing her like a vice as she gasps, moaning against Tane's lips, whispering, "I'm gonna cum, you're going to make me cum again already," she laughed, interrupting herself with a moan, running her fingers through Tane's hair, "are you mmh... are you proud of yourself?" She couldn't help but make jokes, perhaps it was how comfortable she was beneath Tane... how safe she felt in her company. In any case, it was also a distraction from her own mounting pleasure, the Princess certainly chasing her orgasm but, also wanting to delay it. The longer it took the longer she got to spend with Tane like this. Together.

Back
Top Bottom